CSIR NET 2018 Apply Online Now : The process of submitting the CSIR UGC NET 2018 online application form has started from September 25, 2018 with the release of CSIR NET 2018 notification for December session by the Director of CSIR’s HRDG department. Simultaneously, The last date to fill and submit the CSIR NET 2018 application form at official website i.e. csirhrdg.res.in is October 15, 2018.
If you are an aspirant of CSIR UGC NET exam then you should not miss this opportunity. Visit CSIR website to apply online for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 exam. But before that make sure you are eligible for CSIR UGC NET exam as per CSIR NET eligibility conditions mentioned in CSIR NET 2018 notification.
Read : CSIR UGC NET 2018 Syllabus
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Conditions
Age Limit & Relaxation
There’s no upper age limit condition in case if you’re applying for Lectureship (NET). But if you are applying for JRF (NET) then you must be less than 28 years as on July 01, 2018. However, upper age limit is relaxable in the following cases
- If you are from OBC (non-creamy layer) class / community then you are eligible for up to 03 years relaxation in upper age limit
- SC / ST / PwD and female applicants are eligible for up to 05 years relaxation in upper age limit
Students having any of the following qualifications with minimum 55% marks [55% for OBC & 50% for SC/ST, PwD candidates] are eligible to apply
- BS [4 years]
- Integrated BS-MS
- Sc. or equivalent degree
Candidates who have completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination and enrolled for M.Sc. are also eligible to apply. But they will have to apply only under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the following condition –
- They will complete their course within two years duration with requisite percentage of marks.
- At the time of online application, they will submit a duly attested form certified by the head of department / institution from where they are appearing or have appeared
If you are eligible as per above mentioned conditions then you can fill CSIR NET 2018 online application form by following below given procedure.
How To Fill CSIR NET Application Form 2018?
- Open CSIR HRDG’s official website or click here
- On homepage, you will see several links
- Find and click on ‘Apply Online’ link available under ‘Notification of Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/LS December 2018’
- A new page will be displayed having ‘important dates’ and various other tabs
- Since you are new on CSIR HRDG’s official website therefore click on tab ‘Register Here’; registration is necessary
- On clicking tab ‘Register Here’, you will see a new ‘Registration’ form
- Enter your ‘Email Address’, ‘Mobile No.’ etc.
- Enter and confirm password; your entered password should be between 6-15 characters with minimum 1 special character, 1 alphabet and 1 digit
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- To activate your profile, enter ‘One Time Password’ received on mail or registered mobile no.
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Your registration process is completed; now you are registered on CSIR-UGC NET Online Application System
- Instantly, CSIR NET 2018 online application form will be displayed
- Select the option to which you want to apply for
- Select ‘Subject’, ‘Specialization’ then ‘Exam Centre’ and ‘Medium of Exam’
- Enter your personal details such as name and father’s / mother’s name
- Select ‘gender’, ‘date of birth’, ‘category’ etc.
- Enter your complete mailing address
- Enter your permanent address
- Select ‘Qualifying degree’ then enter its details
- Select ‘Bachelor degree’ then enter its details
- Upload documents such as scanned files of photo, signature etc.
- Click on tab ‘Save & Preview’
- Verify all the details and make changes [if required] by clicking on tab ‘Edit Application’
- To submit CSIR NET form 2018 finally click on tab ‘Final Submit and Proceed for Fee Payment’
- Now, make payment online by selecting any of the given payment modes [internet banking / debit card / credit card]
- After making payment, print your CSIR NET 2018 online application form and keep print out safe for future reference
Read : CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET Exam Fee
All the general / unreserved aspirants of CSIR UGC NET will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- towards CSIR UGC NET exam fee.
All the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & SC/ST/PwD candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- respectively towards CSIR UGC NET exam fee.
Mode Of Payment
To submit CSIR UGC NET exam fee, aspirants can use internet banking service or debit / credit card. Payment done in other modes shall not be accepted in any condition. Moreover, prescribed CSIR UGC NET exam fee is non-refundable as well as non-transferable.
CSIR NET 2018 apply online dates
- Starting of online application process – September 25, 2018
- Ending of online application process – October 15, 2018
- Dates for payment – September 25 to October 15, 2018
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam Date
CSIR UGC NET exam for December session has been scheduled on December 16, 2018. However, this date is tentative and may be changed. To get latest updates on CSIR UGC NET exam date, please bookmark this webpage because very soon we will update CSIR UGC NET exam date as per authorities.
CSIR UGC NET December exam will be conducted on December 16, 2018 in two sessions i.e. morning as well as afternoon session. Timings of morning and afternoon session will be 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM respectively.
Read : CSIR UGC NET 2018
According to CSIR NET 2018 notification, CSIR UGC NET exam will be held at 21 examination centres located all across the nation. Names of centres are given below
Check : CSIR UGC NET 2018 Results