CSIR UGC NET 2020 Apply Online : The CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form process will start online on 25 September 2020 for the December session. The last date of registration is 15 October 2020. Candidates must submit the CSIR NET application on the NTA CSIR UGC NET website @https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/. CSIR UGC NET exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency on behalf of CSIR.
Visit the NTA CSIR website to apply online for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2020 exam. But before that make sure you are eligible for the CSIR UGC NET exam as per CSIR NET eligibility conditions mentioned in CSIR NET 2020 notification.
Read : CSIR UGC NET 2020 Syllabus
|Start of application form||September 25, 2020|
|Application last date||October 15, 2020|
|Dates for payment||September 25 to October 15, 2020|
|Exam Date||16 Dec 2020|
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Conditions
Age Limit & Relaxation
There’s no upper age limit condition in case if you’re applying for Lectureship (NET). But if you are applying for JRF (NET) then you must be less than 28 years as on July 01, 2020. However, upper age limit is relaxable in the following cases
- If you are from OBC (non-creamy layer) class/community then you are eligible for up to 03 years relaxation in upper age limit
- SC / ST / PwD and female applicants are eligible for up to 05 years relaxation in upper age limit
Candidates having any of the following qualifications with minimum 55% marks [55% for OBC & 50% for SC/ST, PwD candidates] are eligible to apply.
- BS [4 years]
- Integrated BS-MS
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree
Candidates who have completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination and enrolled for M.Sc. are also eligible to apply. But they will have to apply only under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the following condition –
- They will complete their course within two years duration with requisite percentage of marks.
- At the time of online application, they will submit a duly attested form certified by the head of department/institution from where they are appearing or have appeared
If you are eligible as per the above-mentioned conditions then you can fill CSIR NET 2020 online application form by following below given procedure.
How To Fill CSIR NET Application Form 2020?
Direct Link for Joint CSIR UGC NET 2020 Registration
- Open NTA CSIR UGC NET official website
- On the homepage, you will see several links
- Find and click on ‘Apply Online’ link available under ‘Notification of Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/LS December 2020’
- A new page will be displayed having ‘important dates’ and various other tabs
- Since you are new on CSIR HRDG’s official website, therefore, click on the tab ‘Register Here’; registration is necessary
- On clicking tab ‘Register Here’, you will see a new ‘Registration’ form
- Enter your ‘Email Address’, ‘Mobile No.’ etc.
- Enter and confirm password; your entered password should be between 6-15 characters with minimum 1 special character, 1 alphabet and 1 digit
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- To activate your profile, enter ‘One Time Password’ received on mail or registered mobile no.
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Your registration process is completed; now you are registered on CSIR-UGC NET Online Application System
- Instantly, CSIR NET 2020 online application form will be displayed
- Select the option to which you want to apply for
- Select ‘Subject’, ‘Specialization’ then ‘Exam Centre’ and ‘Medium of Exam’
- Enter your personal details such as name and father’s / mother’s name
- Select ‘gender’, ‘date of birth’, ‘category’ etc.
- Enter your complete mailing address
- Enter your permanent address
- Select ‘Qualifying degree’ then enter its details
- Select ‘Bachelor degree’ then enter its details
- Upload documents such as scanned files of photo, signature, etc.
- Click on tab ‘Save & Preview’
- Verify all the details and make changes [if required] by clicking on the tab ‘Edit Application’
- To submit CSIR NET form 2020 finally click on tab ‘Final Submit and Proceed for Fee Payment’
- Now, make payment online by selecting any of the given payment modes [internet banking/debit card/credit card]
- After making payment, print your CSIR NET 2020 online application form and keep print out safe for future reference
Read : CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET Exam Fee
All the general/unreserved aspirants of CSIR UGC NET will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- towards CSIR UGC NET exam fee.
All the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & SC/ST/PwD candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- respectively towards CSIR UGC NET exam fee.
Mode Of Payment
To submit the CSIR UGC NET exam fee, aspirants can use internet banking services or debit/credit cards. Payment done in other modes shall not be accepted in any condition. Moreover, the prescribed CSIR UGC NET exam fee is non-refundable as well as non-transferable.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Date
CSIR UGC NET exam for the December session has been scheduled for December 16, 2020. CSIR UGC NET December exam will be conducted on 16 December 2020 in two sessions i.e. morning and afternoon. Timings of morning and afternoon sessions will be 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM respectively.
Read : CSIR UGC NET 2020
According to CSIR NET 2020 notification, the CSIR UGC NET exam will be held at 21 examination centers located all across the nation. Names of centers are given below
Check : CSIR UGC NET 2020 Results