CUCET 2021 Notification will be released in the 2nd week of March 2021 for admission to UG and PG Courses by the Central University of Rajasthan. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test for admissions to several diploma courses, undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Every year, CUCET is held and organized by one of the 14 participating central universities and 4 state universities. Names of the central and state universities participating in CUCET are given below.
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (GSBU)
- Khallikote University (KUBO)
- Bengaluru Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE)
- Assam University, Silchar (
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security, and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur (SPUP)
In this article find details on CUCET Notification, Important Dates, Application form, Admit cards, Results, cutoff, etc.
CUCET 2021 Official Notification
As per the official notification, CUCET 2021 will be conducted and coordinated by the Central University of Rajasthan. The CUCET 2021 will be a common entrance test for admissions to several programs run at above mentioned 14 central universities and 4 state universities including Bengaluru Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE).
Download CUCET 2021 Notification Pdf
The Central University of Rajasthan (coordinating university) invites applications from students across the country to apply for admission to several programs in the above CUs. The CUCET 2021 will be an entrance test for the following courses/programs:
- M.Phil. and Ph.D. Research Programmes (Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products, Hindi and Comparative Literature, M.Phil. in Hindi, English, Chemistry, etc.)
- PG, M.Tech, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Pharma, and PG-Diploma (Master of Law (L.L.M), M.A. in English and Comparative Literature, MSW, M.Pharm., M.Sc. in Chemistry, Chemical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry), Computer Science, Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. in Mathematics etc.)
- UG and integrated Programmes (B. Tech, Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed., Integrated M.Sc., B.Voc., Integrated M.A. 5 yrs, etc)
CUCET 2021 Important Dates
|Exam name||CUCET 2021|
|Exam Body||The Central University of Rajasthan|
|Application start date||2nd week of March 2021|
|Application last date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer Key||4th week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
CUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There is no maximum and minimum age limit for admissions to any course through the CUCET 2021 entrance test. However, candidates are advised to check the CUCET 2021 official website before applying for this entrance test.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Minimum educational qualifications are different for every course. Candidates are advised to visit and check the web portal of the exam conducting University or concerned University for courses and essential qualifications they want to apply for through CUCET 2021. Click here to get direct access to various courses and their minimum qualification. All the candidates must note down that appearing or final year students can also apply to CUCET 2021 examination.
CUCET 2021 Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
The General/OBC candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 800/- for 3 CUs as their application fee. The SC/ST candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 350/- for 3 PUs as their application fee. PWD candidates are exempted from the CUCET 2021 application fee.
The candidates can pay their application fee via any mode either online or offline. To pay the fee online, candidates can use debit/credit card or net banking facility. No extra charge is to be paid by the applicant while paying fees online. Apart from online, candidates can also pay their fee offline through SBI challan generated at the time of filling application. While paying through SBI challan, a candidate needs to deposit an extra 50 Rs as applicable charges in the bank along with the required fee amount.
CUCET 2021 Application Form
CUCET 2021 application forms will be available online. Application form filled and submitted in any other mode will be not entertained by test coordinating authorities. All the candidates are requested to read eligibility criteria carefully available on the official CUCET website before applying for any program.
How To Apply For CUCET 2021?
CUCET 2021 interested candidates have to fill and submit an online application. The entire online application process is given below
- Visit CUCET 2021 official website and click ‘apply’ button
- On clicking the ‘apply’ button, you will be landed on a new page where you need to select course you want to apply for from the three programs – research programs, PG, and UG.
- Click respective program ‘apply’ button
- On clicking ‘apply’ button, you will be landed on ‘New registration page’
- On this page, you need to register yourself by filling the following details- candidate’s name, email ID, mobile number, confirm email ID, date of birth, password, confirm password and verification code.
- Now click ‘save & proceed’ button
- You will get a registration confirmation mail and SMS at your given email ID and mobile number
- Now you are successfully registered on CUCET 2021 web portal
- Fill further registration details such as personal details, details of the qualifying examination, address for correspondence, examination center, etc.
- After all this, you are required to upload your PP size photograph and signature
- Now enter verification code and hit ‘upload images & Proceed’ button
- Now, you need to select a university and course you want to apply for. You can select up to 3 courses per university.
- Click ‘Save & Proceed’ button
- On clicking ‘Save & proceed’, you’ll be landed on a preview page of your application form. Here, you can edit any detail if you want and select payment processing mode (online & offline SBI)
- After cross-checking your application form, click ‘Submit & make payment’ button
- At the next step, you can view dashboard containing the following links- ‘view submitted application form, check your payment status’ etc.
List of Documents Needed
- Valid email address and mobile number
- Scanned photo and signature in the required format
- Personal and educational (qualifying examination) details
- Credit/debit card/net-banking details (for online application fee payment)
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
CUCET 2021 question paper of a few courses will be divided into two parts – PART A and PART B. Both parts will contain multiple type questions. PART A contains 25 MCQs on the following topics – General awareness, English language, mathematical aptitude & analytical skills.
PART B contains 75 MCQs on the respective subject applied for. PART B further can be divided into 2 or 3 sections. Each CUCET question paper will be of 2 hours. Candidates appearing in CUCET must know that they will lose 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
CUCET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus is different for each CUCET question paper. For course and question paper wise syllabus, candidates are requested to visit CUCET official website or click here for direct access to the syllabus.
Read: AMUEEE 2021
CUCET 2021 Admit Card
CUCET 2021 entrance test conducting university will release admit cards soon on CUCET official website. To download admit card, a candidate needs to follow few below-mentioned simple steps
- Visit exam conducting university’s official website or CUCET 2021
- Find and click ‘CUCET 2021 admit card’ section
- Enter login details such as application ID and password
- Click ‘Submit’ button
- View, save & print admit card
CUCET 2021 Result
Final results will be declared after a few weeks from the date of the entrance test. Entrance test coordinating university will publish result on their website. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the CUCET 2021 official website regularly. To view result, a candidate has to follow a few simple below given steps-
- Visit CUCET 2021 official website
- Enter application ID
- Enter password or date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format
- Enter verification code as shown in image
- Click the ‘login’ button
- If you forget your password then you need to click the ‘Forgot Password’ button
- To set a new password, you need to follow instructions carefully
CUCET 2021 Cut Off
Each CUCET 2021 participating university will declare its cut-off on its own web portal for admissions in their several programs. The CUCET 2021 applicants who want to take admission in any participating university should have to score above CUCET 2021 Cut-off marks.
Leave a Reply