DSSSB Teacher 2021 apply online process will be commenced from July 2021 for primary teacher recruitment. DSSSB Teacher 2021 official notification will be released. Eligible Indian candidates are invited to apply online through the website dsssbonline.nic.in for the post of Teacher (Primary) under MCD.
The total number of vacancies to be filled through this recruitment exercise is 4366. The last date to attempt an online application is July 30th, 2021.
DSSSB Teacher 2021 Quick Look
|Starting and ending dates of application||July 2nd to 30th, 2021|
|Post name & no. of vacancies||Teacher (Primary) / 4366|
|Selection procedure||One stage examination|
|Admit card||Before 10 days of the examination|
|Examination date||September 2021 (expected)|
|Result||To be notified soon|
|Application submission portal||http://dsssbonline.nic.in|
DSSSB Teacher Eligibility
DSSSB Teacher eligibility criteria are given below.
DSSSB Age Limit
Candidates must not exceed 30 years of age as on July 30th, 2021.
|Categories||Extent of age concession|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|Departmental applicant with at least 3 years continuous service in GNCT of Delhi||Upto 5 years for Group ‘B’ posts|
|Ex-Servicemen Group C & B (Non-Gazetted)||Period of Military service plus 3 years|
Candidates must have the following qualifications.
- Intermediate (10+2) or Senior Secondary or its equivalent qualification
- English as a compulsory subject at 10th or Intermediate level
- Hindi as a compulsory subject at the secondary level
- CTET Qualified
- Bachelor of elementary education or 2 years’ certificate/diploma course in Junior Basic Training / Elementary Teacher education Course or equivalent from a recognized institution.
DSSSB Teacher Application Form
DSSSB Teacher application form will be available on the DSSSB website from 1st week of July 2021 and the candidates must apply online before the last date of registration i.e., 30th July 2021.
How To Apply Online?
The process through which new as well as old users can apply to the DSSSB Teacher posts is explained below:
For New Users
If you are applying for the first time to any post under DSSSB then go through a one-time registration process. It is mandatory for new users. After going through the ‘one-time registration process’, you will be assigned with a ‘Registration ID’ which you can further use to apply for any post under Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The procedure of attempting ‘one-time profile registration’ is explained below:
- Open application submission website or click here
- Look for ‘Current Vacancies’ section
- Under, this section, you will have to find and click notice related to DSSSB Teacher (Primary) recruitment 2021
- After clicking the respective notice under ‘Current Vacancies’ section now click on ‘Click for New Registration’ tab; it is available on the same page
- A new page will be opened having a registration form for new users
- Enter your personal details carefully like name, date of birth, etc
- Enter your both addresses with postal code
- Type your contact details such as mobile no &email ID
- Upload scanned copies of your photo & signature
- Preview all the details before final submission and make changes if needed
- Submit all the details
- You will get a registration ID
- Use this registration ID to fill and submit an application for the post of Teacher (Primary) under MCD
- To complete an online application, follow below-mentioned steps carefully
For All Users
All the registered users can submit an application for the post of Teacher (Primary) by following below mentioned simple steps:
- Once again open the same website
- On the homepage, you will see a ‘Sign In’ section
- Select your date of birth &year of passing secondary examinations
- Enter password
- Type the code as shown in image
- Hit the ‘Sign In’ tab
- You will be logged into your account
- Now, fill the remaining details to complete your online application
- Upload scanned copies of supportive documents
- Check all the details and make changes if required
- Otherwise, submit all the details
- Pay the fees and print e-receipt
- Print your final submitted application form and keep it safe for future reference
DSSSB Teacher Application Fee
Candidates must pay Rs. 100/- towards DSSSB Teacher Application Fee. However, candidates belonging to Female, Ex-serviceman, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe categories are exempted from payment of a fee.
Candidates have to pay the DSSSB Application fee through online mode only.