ERDO (DEC, BEC, BTT) Application Form 2018 – Apply Online : ERDO, which stands for Education Research and Development Organization conducts recruitment test to recruit prospective candidates who desire a career in the field of education. It is a degree that comes of use for postings of basic tuition teacher (BTT), block education controller (BEC) or masters degree for district education controller (DEC). The application form for ERDO is released through online on the ERDO website. Interested candidates must fill out the application forms with precise and unerring information. In this page, we discuss out a few important criteria regarding the exam, such as dates, eligibility of applicants, application process, fees and genuine rules all over in general. The application form is available through online mode and has to be completed and submitted through the online mode only.
|Name of the department||Education research and development organisation(ERDO)|
|Name of the post||BTT, DEC, BEC|
|Post category||Government jobs|
|Number of vacancies||13634|
B.Ed/ NTT/ BTC/D.Ed/B.PEd
|Start date of application||16th September 2018|
|Closing date of Application||18th October 2018
Important Dates Of ERDO Recruitment 2018
The valid dates are tentative and are constantly provided through updates on the official website by the council or the board. Find out on useful information regarding the important dates concerning the ERDO 2018 recruitment
|ERDO Notification 2018 release date||16th September|
|ERDO 2018 online application starting date||16th September|
|ERDO 2018 online application last date||18th October 2018|
|Last Date to pay application fee||18th October 2018|
|ERDO Admit Card 2018||Before 10 to 15 Days of Exam|
|ERDO DEC, BEC, and BTT Exam Date||Not Available|
|ERDO Result 2018||Not Available|
ERDO (DEC, BEC, BTT) 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are interested in going for the ERDO examination can straightforwardly apply on the official website. Interested candidates are required to carefully go through the official standards of eligibility and qualifications. Read in this section about the must-have eligibilities for the aspiring applicants. The important criteria to consider namely are: age limitation and educational qualifications
On The Ground Of Age Limits
- If the post is DEC the minimum age is 24 and the maximum age is 25
- In case of BEC, the age limit is 22 and up to 45
- For BTT, the minimum age is 24 and the maximum one is 45
Educational Qualifications Include
- BTT : Must have completed graduation in any subject from a reputed or recognised institute or university or B.Ed/ D.Ed/ J.B.T/ B.T.C/B.P.Ed /N.T.C/ P.T.T
- DEC : Master’s degree or M.Ed., M.A.,M.Phil &Ph.D
- BEC : Must have done degree or B.Ed/ D.Ed/ J.B.T/ B.T.C/B.P.Ed /N.T.C/ P.T.T.
In short, you must have accomplished graduation/ Master degree or as mentioned specifically from a reputed institution, and consider the age limit as prescribed. If a candidate belongs to a reserved category, he or she will be able to obtain relaxation in upper ages.
Application Fee For ERDO Recruitment 2018
Candidates who fill up the application form must complete the payment through online mode. More information on details of the fees to be paid is available on the official website. Applicants can choose from a couple of online payment methods that are valid for ERDO recruitment 2018.
For SC and ST category there lies some variation in the application fees. The fees for the application form are mentioned below:
- For DEC and BEC posts, General or OBC category, the amount is INR 600, for SC and ST it is INR 400 and for PH the fee is INR 500
- In case of BTT posts, INR 450 is paid by candidates belonging to General or OBC category whereas candidates belonging to SC and ST category pays INR 250 and PH pays INR 50
DEC & BEC Posts
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST: 400/-
- PH: 50/-
- PH (BCE): Nil
- General/OBC: 450/-
- SC/ST: 250/-
- PH: 50/-
This minimal fee can be submitted through online modes. The candidates have to bear the bank transaction fees that will be charged during online payment. Demand drafts as well as IPOs will not be accepted. The interested candidates should be aware of the fact that the fee that is paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Online Mode : The application fee can be paid either by using Debit and Credit Cards or through payment gateway or net banking according to each and every applicant’s convenience.
How To Fill The Application Form For ERDO Recruitment (DEC, BEC, BTT) 2018?
Candidates must follow the official guidelines to fill up the application form. It is highly recommended to be sure that the information as well as detail filled out on the form is error free. The details required must be typed out on the online site of application form. Applicants must remember that the submission process is also through online process. Take a look on the steps mentioned below in order to fill up the ERDO 2018 application form:
- Open and visit the official site or Click Here
- Eligible candidates must have valid email id as well as scanned copies of photo along with their signature.
- Read through the latest news as well as updates regarding the examination you are opting for
- A link to open the recruitment page would be visible
- Fill all the mandatory details asked for in the form carefully
- Name, age, educational qualification as well as contact information such as email ID, mobile number along with address must be filled up
- The applicants need to attach a scanned photo along with a signature in the application form
- Review the form carefully
- If any details are to be changed, the candidate should go back and amend it
- Submit the application form
- The candidates require to submit the application fee while submitting the application form online
- The application fee can be paid by using credit card, debit card or through net banking
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form to the authorities
- Take print out of application before last date
Post Wise Salary (DEC, BEC, BTT)
Scale of full payment for ERDO is as follows:
- For DEC, the amount is INR 26200
- For BEC, the amount is INR 18450
- For BTT, the amount is INR 10500