ESIC Recruitment 2021 (SSO, Manager, Superintendent) – Apply Online, Application Form : ESIC SSO 2021 recruitment will be held by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. ESIC SSO notification will be released soon to conduct a Preliminary Examination followed by Main Examination and Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test for recruitment of Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II / Superintendent in ESI Corporation.
Candidates having a degree from a recognized University can apply online for ESIC SSO recruitment 2021. But before applying, they must go through ESIC notification 2021 to know more details like details of vacancies, scale of pay, eligibility conditions, how to apply, payment of fee & mode of payment, dates, centre & scheme of examination, call letter, result etc.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||ESIC recruitment 2021|
|Also known as||ESIC SSO recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|ESIC notification||September 07, 2021|
|Name of the posts & department||Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II / Superintendent in ESI Corporation|
|Total number of vacancies||539|
|Opening date of online application||September 13, 2021|
|Closing date of online application||October 05, 2021|
|Call letters for Preliminary examination||To be notified|
|Phase I - Preliminary exam||To be notified|
|Result of Preliminary exam||To be notified|
|Phase II - Main exam||To be notified|
|Result of main exam||To be notified|
|Phase III - Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
|ESIC official website / Apply online @||www.esic.nic.in|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Notification & Details Of Vacancies
ESIC notification 2021 will be released on 7th September 2021 by the Deputy Director (Rectt.) of ESI Corporation.
Download ESIC recruitment 2021
As per ESIC notification 2021, total no. of vacancies is 539. Out of which, 294 vacancies will be for candidates of UR category, 82 for SC, 22 for ST and 141 for OBC candidates.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline/stream of a recognized University. However, preference will be given to the applicants having a bachelor’s degree in Management / Law / Commerce. Along with a bachelor’s degree, the applicant also has a working knowledge of computers and aware of databases and different office suites.
The applicant has working experience of 3 years in a Scheduled Bank or Government / Government undertaking corporation or organization etc.
Applicant should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Bhutan / Nepal. Migrants from other countries and refugees are also eligible to apply if they come under the nationality rules drawn by the Government of India.
Applicant must be between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date i.e. Oct 10, 2021. Relaxation in upper age limit can be claimed by the persons belonging to reserved categories as shown below
|Category||Permissible age relaxation [in years]|
|ST / SC||5 years|
|Handicapped persons||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
UR - 10
|Government servant / ESIC employee||SC / ST – up to 45 years|
OBC – up to 43 years
UR – up to 40 years
|(*)Ex-servicemen||SC / ST – 8|
OBC – 6
UR – 3
- (*) Relaxation for ex-servicemen will be applicable after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Persons who had applied against the advertisement dated 16.01.2014 and now have become age barred due to the change in crucial date will get age relaxation to that extent and also they are free from paying the application fee by providing correct application number of previous one.
Things Needed Before Applying Online
- Scanned copy of photograph [4.5 cm x 3.5 cm] and signature [with blank ink]; signature should be not in capital letters
- Scanned copy of a handwritten declaration and left thumb impression
- Valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Other necessary documents/details to make payment online
How To Apply and Fill ESIC Application Form 2021?
- Open ESIC website or click this link
- Find and click on the link ‘Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of SSO-2021 in ESIC’
- A new screen will be displayed having a registration form
- Click on the tab ‘Click here for Registration’ to go through ESIC registration process [Mandatory]
- Enter your name and contact details [email ID & mobile no.]
- Then submit the details by clicking the tab ‘Submit’
- Your system-generated provisional registration number & password will be displayed on the screen
- Before proceeding further, you should note down both provisional registration no. as well as password
- Now, fill the rest details in your online ESIC application form
- Upload scanned copies of your photo & signature
- Check and validate your details by clicking the tab ‘Validate your details’
- Then click the button ‘Save & Next’
- Make changes, if required, otherwise click the tab ‘Final Submit’
- To proceed for payment, click on tab ‘Payment’
- Select any of the given modes to make payment online
- Enter the details of your selected option
- Make and confirm payment
- Print ESIC application form along with receipt of payment after submission of application fees.
Note – ESIC application form will be considered as incomplete without submission of application fees.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Persons with disabilities [PwD], ex-servicemen, female/departmental candidates and candidates of SC / ST category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- towards application fee. This amount shall be refunded to them after deducting applicable bank charges if they appear in the Part – I written examination.
Candidates of all other categories are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fees.
Note – Applicable bank charges should be borne by the candidate.
Mode Of Payment
Aspirants of ESIC SSO recruitment 2021 can make payment by using mobile wallets/cash cards, IMPS, internet banking, credit cards and debit cards [Visa / Rupay / Maestro / MasterCard].
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2021 Scheme Of Examination
The entire ESIC scheme 2021 will consist of online examinations to be conducted in three stages / Phases –
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- ESIC SSO Prelim exam will be an objective test to be conducted in online mode
- It will have a total of 100 MCQs of 100 marks to be solved in 60 minutes
- It will be of qualifying in nature
- 0.25 or 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer [negative marking]
|Name of the Test||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Duration [in minutes]||Language of test|
|Total||100||100||60 [1 hour]|
Phase II – Main Examination
- ESIC SSO Main exam will be an objective test to be conducted in online mode
- It will have a total of 150 MCQs of 200 marks to be solved in 120 minutes
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted against negative marking
- Marks obtained by candidates in Phase – II main exam will be considered for final selection
|Name of the Test||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Duration [in minutes]||Language of test|
|General / Economy / Financial / Insurance Awareness||40||40||20||Bilingual|
|Reasoning / Intelligence||40||60||35||Bilingual|
|Total||150||200||120 [2 Hours]|
Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
In Phase III, there will be a Computer Skill Test of 50 marks followed by a descriptive paper of English language [Essay & Letter writing].
- Computer Skill Test (CST) will have 3 questions/parts to be solved in total 30 minutes time duration
- Descriptive paper of English language [Essay & Letter writing] will have 2 questions of 50 total 50 marks. Time duration to solve both questions will be 30 minutes.
- Phase III will be qualifying in nature
ESIC SSO Syllabus
ESIC SSO Prelim and Main exam syllabus are given below.
- Active/ passive voice
- Deriving conclusion
- Direct and indirect speech
- Fill in suitable words
- Idioms and phrases
- Passage completion
- Phrases and idioms
- Reading Comprehension
- Rearrangement of passage
- Sentence correction
- Spotting errors
- Theme detection
- Word formation Synonyms
- Data Interpretation
- Elements of algebra
- Height and Distances
- Mixture and allegation
- Permutation and combinations
- Profit, loss, and discount
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Speed, distance and time
- Stocks and shares
- Time and work
- Volume and surface area
- Alphabet test
- Assertion and reasoning
- Blood relations
- Coding decoding
- Decision-making test
- Direction sense test
- Figure series
- Miscellaneous test
- Number, ranking and time sequence
- Odd figure out
- Passage and conclusions
- Series test
- Sitting arrangement
- Statement and arguments
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and conclusions
- Word formation
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Banking Terms
- History of Indian Banking System
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market
- Introduction to International organizations like World Bank, ADB, UN, IMF, etc.
- Introduction to national financial institutions like IRDA, RBI, SEBI, FSDC etc.
- National and international current affairs of last 6 months
- Overview of the Indian Financial System
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- The selection process will take place in 3 stages, Prelim, Main, and Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test.
- Candidates qualified in the Prelim exam will be called to appear in the Main exam and candidates qualified in the Main exam will attend Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the Main written exam subject to qualifying in Prelim and Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test.
- Prelim and Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test are qualifying in nature, final rank will be based on the Main exam marks only.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2021 Call Letter
Call letter for Phase I, II & III examinations will be made available by ESI Corporation through its official website. To get call letter, candidates will have to use their system generated registration no. & password on the website. Downloading of call letter for Phase I / II / III examinations can be done by following a few simple steps as shown below
- Open ESIC website
- Find and click on the relevant link
- Enter your registration/roll no.
- Enter your password/date of birth
- Click on the tab ‘Submit’
- Your call letter will be displayed
- Download and print it
After downloading and printing, don’t forget to paste your latest photo on the call letter. To appear at the examination centre, you will have to bring your call letter along with a photocopy of photo identity proof.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2021 Salary (Scale Of Pay)
Candidates will get an amount of Rs. 44900/- per month as an entry pay along with DA, HRA and transport and other allowances.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Result
ESIC SSO Result will be announced through ESIC’s website after a few days of each examination. So, keep visiting the website in order to get the latest updates and news on ESIC recruitment 2021.