GUJCET admit card 2019 will be released on the official website by GSEB. Candidates should be aware of their application number to download the admit card. The date of GUJCET 2019 is announced as the 30th of March 2019 and candidates can expect the release of admit card a week before the examination on the official website.
GUJCET Admit Card Release Date
As the exact date of release of GUJCET 2019 is not known, candidates can expect the release of admit card to happen tentatively on the third week of March 2019, which means a week before the examination.
Admit Card Download Process
Only the candidates, who have successfully submitted the application for GUJCET 2019 can download the admit card. They are recommended to preserve the admit card until the admission process is completely over. The admit card will have to be downloaded from the website of GUJCET and the process of download is given below:
- When they visit the official website of GUJCET 2019, candidates will find a link to the admit card 2019.
- When they click on this link, they will be prompted to enter either their application number or their name.
- After they provide the required detail, they will have to submit the same.
- The resulting page will display their admit card, where candidates will have to check the details provided in the Admit Card for GUJCET 2019.
- If they find all details are correct, they will have to download.
- Finally, they should take one or two printouts of the admit card and should preserve it until the admission process is completely over.
Details On GUJCET Admit Card
Candidates will find the following details listed on the GUJCET 2019 Admit Card. They will have to make sure that the details corresponding to the following items are correct before they download the hall ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Roll Number
- His/Her Photograph
- Exam Centre address
- Date and time of GUJCET 2019
- Reporting time to the exam centre
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Mobile phone number
- Instructions to be followed by candidates at the exam centre
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates should not bring any electronic gadgets to the GUJCET Exam Centre
- Candidates should carry the admit card to the centre without fail
- Without the admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit at the GUJCET exam
- Candidates should preserve the admit card in good condition until the admission process is completely over
- Candidates should reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the test
- Candidates should not tamper the admit card and they should not write anything on the card
- Only the official admit card downloaded will be considered valid for taking up the GUJCET 2019
- Candidates should follow all the instructions given in the Admit Card 2019 for GUJCET.
Documents To Carry To The Exam
Candidates should carry only the admit card to the GUJCET 2019 exam centre. In addition, they should carry a valid photo identity card. Other than these two, they will have to carry stationery items. No other bits of papers, electronic gadgets and related stuff will be allowed inside the examination hall. Some of the examples of valid identity cards that candidates can carry include:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any other National ID Proof that was approved by a Gazetted Officer as valid.
GUJCET Admit Card Correction
As mentioned earlier, candidates will have to ensure the correctness of details in the admit card. In the case of any discrepancy, they will have to report it to the convening authority to get it corrected before the exam.
Q. I Am Not Able To Download Admit Card After Entering My Details Correctly. What To Do?
A. Just ensure whether you have entered your name or application number correctly once again. If you are confident about it, just leave the website and try after sometimes. You might have difficulty in downloading due to heavy website traffic at times. To avoid such rush, just download the admit card as soon as it is released as the traffic will be more on the website during the days close to the exam. Also, when you download early, you will have time to ensure correct details and you can contact the authorities in the case of any errors. Also, if the details are correct, you will have the time to print the admit card.
Q. What If I Forget To Carry The Admit Card To The Exam Centre?
A. You will not be permitted inside the examination hall. So, to avoid such a thing start early than the reporting time stated in the admit card. Before starting from home, make sure that you have taken all the required things and particularly stationery, admit card and a valid photo identity. As you should not carry a mobile phone, you cannot call someone to bring the hall ticket if you forget it. So, take care of carrying it without fail.
Q. Will The GUJCET 2019 Admit Card Be Sent To My Postal Address?
A. No, candidates will not get the admit card to their postal address. You will have to download it from the official website and there is no other way you can get your admit card for GUJCET 2019. Make sure that you check the website of GUJCET 2019 a week before the examination to find the admit card and download it immediately.