GUJCET apply online process will begin in the second or third week of February 2022 and will tentatively last until the first or second week of March 2022 on the official website @https://gujcet.gseb.org/. With the release of notification, the GUJCET application form submission will begin. GUJCET exam date will be announced and tentatively held on the 30th of March 2022.
The GUJCET is conducted for admission to the B. Tech and B.E Courses in engineering colleges in the state of Gujarat. More than 100 institutions participate in GUJCET for the admission of students to the engineering and technology courses.
The official dates are not yet known other than the date of the GUJCET 2022 examination. However, here are some tentative dates to help candidates plan their preparation.
|GUJCET 2022 Details||Tentative Dates|
|Notification ||In January or February 2022|
|Start of application process||Around the second or third week of February 2022|
|Last date to apply online ||Around the first week of March 2022|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Third week of March 2022|
|Exam date ||30th March 2022|
|Release of Answer key||Around the 1st week of April 2022|
|Result Declaration||Third or fourth week of April 2022|
|Registration For Counselling||End of April to end of May 2022|
|Merit List Release||Third week of June 2022|
|List of first allotment||First week of July 2022|
|List of second allotment||Third week of July 2022|
|Starting of Academic Session ||Third week of July 2022|
|Third round of counselling if seats remain vacant after commencement of classes||Fourth week of July to first week of August 2022|
GUJCET 2022 Eligibility
The applicants must be Indian citizens. Also, candidates must be residents of Gujarat. Even, candidates, who are actually Gujarat Residents, but presently live elsewhere are eligible to apply to GUJCET 2022.
Applicants must have completed their higher secondary or class XII in science stream from a recognized board. Not just from Gujarat Board, but candidates, who have completed their higher secondary from the central board, international board, or any other recognized state board in India are eligible to apply.
Candidates taking up the higher secondary examination in March/April 2022 are eligible to apply. The required percentage of marks is 45% for general category candidates and 40% for reserved category candidates.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
The application for GUJCET 2022 should be submitted only online @https://gujcet.gseb.org/. The Gujarat Secondary Education Board, which is the convening authority for this test will start the application process in the second or third week of February 2022. However, candidates will be eligible for filling the online application only after they pay the appropriate application fee for GUJCET 2022.
How To Submit Online Application Form?
Candidates planning to apply for GUJCET 2022 should know the application process. Here are the steps involved in applying for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test:
- Payment Of Fee : Candidates can move on with the application submission online only after the payment of the application fee for GUJCET 2022. The application fee should be paid at the designated help centers. Once the fee is deposited, candidates will get the User ID that they should use for registration on the website of GUJCET.
- Registration : The second step is that candidates will have to register for the GUJCET 2022 using the User ID they got at the designated help center.
- Filling Up Of Application Form : The third step is application submission and candidates will have to enter personal, educational, and contact details in the application. They should make sure that they fill up only the correct details in the application for GUJCET 2022.
- Uploading Of Documents : The fourth step in the process of submission of the application to GUJCET 2022 is that the applicants will have to upload their scanned signature and photograph based on the specification mentioned in the notification for GUJCET 2022.
- Submission Of Filled In Application : The final step is that the applicants will have to submit the online application for GUJCET 2022. On submission, the system will generate an application number and the same will be sent to the registered Email ID of the candidates. They should take a note of this application number for future reference.
GUJCET 2022 Fee
The fee for applying to GUJCET 2022 is Rs.300. Candidates should pay this fee in the form of a Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favor of the Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell payable at Gandhinagar.
Documents Needed For Submission Of Application
When they fill the online application for GUJCET, candidates should make sure that the following documents are ready, so that they can submit the application with ease:
- The User ID issued to them at the help center
- Their Class XII certificate to enter the educational details
- Their class X certificate to enter the Date of Birth as in the certificate in the application
- The scanned copy of their passport size photograph was taken recently. Candidates should make sure that the photograph is taken with a white or light background. Candidates should not upload the photo taken on a mobile phone. The candidate should not wear any glasses when capturing the passport-size photo. However, clear glasses are permitted. The image resolution should be 300 Dots Per Inch or above.
- Candidates should sign on white paper and scan the same with a resolution of 300 Dots Per Inch or above.
- The scanned image and signature should be between 5 KB and 50 KB. The attachments should be clearly visible.
GUJCET 2022 FAQs
Q. Is It Possible To Make Corrections After Submission Of Application?
A. No, you cannot make any corrections after submission. So, before you click on the submit button, make sure that all the details you have entered are correct in all respects.
Q. How Is The Examination Centre For GUJCET Allocated To Candidates?
A. When filling the application, you will be provided the option to choose the exam center in the preferential list, and accordingly, the center will be allotted.