GUJCET apply online process will begin in the second or third week of February 2021 and will tentatively last until the first or second week of March 2021 on the official website @https://gujcet.gseb.org/. With the release of notification, the GUJCET application form submission will begin. GUJCET exam date will be announced and tentatively held on the 30th of March 2021.
The GUJCET is conducted for admission to the B. Tech and B.E Courses in engineering colleges in the state of Gujarat. More than 100 institutions participate in GUJCET for admission of students to the engineering and technology courses.
The official dates are not yet known other than the date of GUJCET 2021 examination. However, here are some tentative dates to help candidates plan their preparation
GUJCET 2021 Eligibility
The applicants must be Indian citizens. Also, candidates must be residents of Gujarat. Even, candidates, who are actually Gujarat Residents, but presently live elsewhere are eligible to apply to GUJCET 2021.
Applicants must have completed their higher secondary or class XII in science stream from a recognized board. Not just from Gujarat Board, but candidates, who have completed their higher secondary from the central board, international board or any other recognized state board in India are eligible to apply. Candidates taking up the higher secondary examination in March/April 2021 are eligible to apply. The required percentage of mark is 45% for general category candidates and 40% for reserved category candidates.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
The application for GUJCET 2021 should be submitted only online @https://gujcet.gseb.org/. The Gujarat Secondary Education Board, which is the convening authority for this test will start the application process in the second or third week of February 2021. However, candidates will be eligible for filling the online application only after they pay the appropriate application fee for GUJCET 2021.
How To Submit Online Application Form?
Candidates planning to apply for GUJCET 2021 should know the application process. Here are the steps involved in applying for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test:
- Payment Of Fee : Candidates can move on with the application submission online only after the payment of application fee for GUJCET 2021. The application fee should be paid at the designated help centres. Once the fee is deposited, candidates will get the User ID that they should use for registration on the website of GUJCET.
- Registration : The second step is that candidates will have to register for the GUJCET 2021 using the User ID they got at the designated help centre.
- Filling Up Of Application Form : The third step is application submission and candidates will have to enter personal, educational and contact details in the application. They should make sure that they fill up only the correct details in the application for GUJCET 2021.
- Uploading Of Documents : The fourth step in the process of submission of the application to GUJCET 2021 is that the applicants will have to upload their scanned signature and photograph based on the specification mentioned in the notification for GUJCET 2021.
- Submission Of Filled In Application : The final step is that the applicants will have to submit the online application for GUJCET 2021. On submission, the system will generate an application number and the same will be sent to the registered Email ID of the candidates. They should take a note of this application number for future reference.
GUJCET 2021 Fee
The fee for applying to GUJCET 2021 is Rs.300. Candidates should pay this fee in the form of Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favor of the Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell payable at Gandhinagar.
Documents Needed For Submission Of Application
When they fill the online application for GUJCET, candidates should make sure that the following documents are ready, so that they can submit the application with ease:
- The User ID issued to them at the help centre
- Their Class XII certificate to enter the educational details
- Their class X certificate to enter the Date of Birth as in the certificate in the application
- The scanned copy of their passport size photograph taken recently. Candidates should make sure that the photograph is taken with a white or light background. Candidates should not upload the photo taken on a mobile phone. Candidate should not wear any glasses when capturing the passport size photo. However, clear glasses are permitted. The image resolution should be 300 Dots Per Inch or above.
- Candidates should sign in a white paper and scan the same with a resolution of 300 Dots Per Inch or above.
- The scanned image and signature should be between 5 KB and 50 KB. The attachments should be clearly visible.
GUJCET 2021 FAQs
Q. Is It Possible To Make Corrections After Submission Of Application?
A. No, you cannot make any corrections after submission. So, before you click on the submit button, make sure that all the details you have entered are correct in all respects.
Q. How Is The Examination Centre For GUJCET Allocated To Candidates?
A. When filling the application, you will be provided the option to choose the exam centre in the preferential list and accordingly, the centre will be allotted.