HSSC PGT Syllabus 2021 [Exam Date, Pattern] : Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be conducting a written exam to select the most suitable candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teachers in Haryana. All the candidates who apply for HSSC PGT 2021 will have to go through the written exam. The exam is expected to be held in either October or November 2021 and it can be held through Computer Based Test or in offline mode through OMR sheet.
If you are appearing for the HSSC PGT 2021 Exam then you should know all about the exam, such as, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates, etc. For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided here all the important details about the HSSC PGT 2021 Exam.
Haryana PGT Important Dates
Candidates who will be appearing for the HSSC PGT Exam should keep a note of the following important dates.
|Last Date to apply||5th September 2021|
|Admit Card||One week before the exam|
|Exam||October / November 2021|
|Result||To be notified|
HSSC PGT Exam Pattern 2021
HSSC PGT 2021 Exam which is to be conducted in October / November 2021 will be held for 100 marks. Out of the 100 marks, 10 marks will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of socio-economic criteria and experience and remaining 90 marks will be for the written test. HSSC PGT Written test can be conducted either online or offline (CBT or OMR) for 90 marks.
- The question paper will be divided into two sections
- Section one will consist of questions related to General Reasoning, Maths, Science, Awareness, Computer, Hindi, English and the Relevant Subject
- Section 1 will have a weightage of 75% and section 2 will have 25% weightage and consist of questions about Current Affairs, Literature, Civics, History, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
|Socio-Economic criteria and Experience||10|
|1||General Reasoning, Maths, Science, Awareness, Computer, Hindi, English and the relevant subject||75 %||90|
|2||Current Affairs, Literature, Civics, History, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana||25 %|
Below is the detailed view of the HSSC PGT Exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
- 90 marks in HSSC PGT will be allotted to the written exam
- Written exam will be divided into two sections
- Section 1 will have a weightage of 75% and section 2 will have a weightage of 25%
- Both the sections will consist of Multiple Choice Objective Type questions
- 10 marks will be awarded on the basis of Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
Candidates can get up to 10 marks under the following Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
- If the candidate belongs to denotified tribe such as Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or Nomadic tribe of Haryana, which is neither a Backward Class or Scheduled Caste
- If the candidate is
- A widow or
- First or second child and his/ her father had died before he/ she attains the age of 15 years or
- The first or second child and his/ her father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- If no family member of the candidate such as father, mother, brother, spouse, Son has ever been a regular employee in any Corporation / Board / Company / Statutory Body / Commission / Department / Authority of Haryana or other state government or Central Government
- If the candidate have minimum 6 months of experience on the same post or higher post in any Board / Company / Corporation / Authority / Department / Statutory Body / Commission / of Haryana Government then 0.5 (one half) marks will be awarded for each year of service.
HSSC PGT Syllabus 2021
Candidates appearing for the HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Exam should prepare according to the syllabus provided below
- Time and Distance
- Volume and Surface Area
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Stocks and Share
- Decimal Fraction
- Chain Rule
- Ratio and Proportions
- Combination and Permutation
- Height and Distance
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Surds and Indices
- Passage Correction
- Error Spotting
- Word Substitution
- Para Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction
- Input and Output
- Coding and Decoding
- Alphanumeric Series
- Alphabet Test
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Inequalities
- Blood Relations
- Web Browser
- Spread Sheet
- Communication and Collaboration
- Word Processing
- MS Office
- Operating System
- Making Presentation
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
- Government Schemes
- Important Dates
- Books and Authors
- History of India
- Innovations and Discoveries
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Summits and Conferences
- Science and Technology
- Indian Constitution
- National and International Events
- Current Affairs
HSSC PGT Exam Date
HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Exam is expected to be conducted in either October or November 2021. The exact date of the HSSC PGT Exam will be announced on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission @ www.hssc.gov.in/, so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of HSSC in order to get the latest information about the HSSC PGT 2021 Exam. We will also update the exam date here as soon as it will be announced by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
HSSC PGT Selection Process 2021
Selection of the suitable candidates for HSSC Post Graduate Teacher will be made on the basis of a written exam. Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written exam for 90 marks and award 10 marks to the candidate on the basis of socio-economic criteria and experience.
All the candidates who apply for the HSSC PGT will have to appear for the written exam, which will be conducted either in online more (CBT) or offline mode (OMR). HSSC will prepare and publish a merit list on its official website after conducting the written exam and the candidates who get placed in the merit list will be called for final selection.
To get appointed on the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Haryana the candidates have to go through the final stage of the selection process, i.e. document verification. Candidates have to bring their original documents as uploaded in the online application form and get them verified. Only those candidates who successfully get their documents verified will be considered for final selection.
HSSC PGT Exam 2021 FAQs
Q. When The HSSC PGT 2021 Exam Will Be Held?
A. HSSC PGT 2021 Exam is expected to be conducted in October or November 2021.
Q. What Type Of Questions Will Be Asked In The HSSC PGT 2021 Exam?
A. HSSC PGT Exam 2021 will contain objective type multiple choice questions.
Q. Will There Be Negative Marking In The HSSC PGT Exam 2021?
A. No, there will not be any negative marking in HSSC PGT Exam 2021.
Q. What Will Happen After The HSSC PGT Exam 2021?
A. After conducting the HSSC PGT Exam, HSSC will publish a merit list and those who get placed in the merit list will have to appear for document verification. Candidates who qualify the document verification will be appointed on the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Haryana.
Q. For How Many Marks Written Exam Will Be Conducted?
A. HSSC PGT Written Exam will be conducted for 90 marks.