Download Haryana Constable Admit Card 2019 : Haryana Police Constable call letter will be released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission before the commencement of each stage of the exam. The commission will upload the admit card/hall ticket on the commission’s official website @ hssc.gov.in a few days before each stage.
As and when the admit cards are released by HSSC, candidates can download it from the official website successfully. No candidate without his/her admit card shall be allowed to appear for any stage of the exam.
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019
The Haryana Police Constable admit card 2019 will be released a few days before the commencement of each particular stage. Candidates will have to download the admit card/call letter of each stage themselves from the website. The commission will not send any separate communication to the candidates regarding the admit card. Candidates will have to follow the website regularly for any new updates and news.
The recruitment exam will be conducted in separate stages and the commission will issue a separate admit card for each stage. The admit card for the knowledge test shall be released first followed by the admit cards for the physical screening test and the physical measurement test and document verification. Candidates qualifying each round successfully shall be able to download the admit card/call letter of the subsequent stages.
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates can download their respective admit card for each stage by following these steps.
- Visit the official HSSC website @ hssc.gov.in
- When the site opens, look for the Haryana Police Constable admit card download link/tab/section
- Click on that particular link/section/tab and then enter all the mandatory details that are mentioned
- Once all the details have been mentioned, click on submit/search/enter
- The admit card for the respective stage shall be flashed on the screen
- Candidates can download their admit cards after checking and verifying all the details mentioned in it.
Note: All candidates are hereby advised to go through all the important details in the admit card such as their name, date of birth, day, date and time of the exam, venue details of the exam, category of the candidate, gender, application no/roll number, reporting time to the venue, do’s and dont’s that are to be followed in the exam hall etc. Any detail that has been mentioned incorrectly/ have been misinterpreted/has any discrepancy, must be immediately brought to the notice of the commission without any kind of delay. Any kind of error/discrepancy that crops up at the time of verification at the exam hall, shall not be accepted and may also result in the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature.
The admit card is the most important document that needs to be procured by each and every candidate while appearing for the exam. No candidate without his/her admit card shall be allowed to enter into the exam hall. Only after proper verification of all the details mentioned in the admit card, will the candidate be allowed inside the exam hall.
Details That Are Mentioned In The Admit Card
All the necessary details regarding the exam can be accessed by the candidate from his/her admit card. The admit card not just comprises of exam related information but also comprises of certain personal information such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, roll number, application number, category, gender, etc of the candidate.
The details mentioned in the admit card are as follows.
- Name of the candidate appearing for each stage of the exam
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Candidate’s gender
- Day, date and shift timings of the exam
- Details regarding the venue
- Reporting time at the exam venue
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Guidelines to be followed at the exam venue
Guidelines/Instructions To Be Followed
- No candidate is allowed to carry any electronic device/gadget such as mobile phones, bluetooth devices, calculators, smart watches, or any other smart gadget inside the exam venue premises.
- Candidates who use any sort of unfair means/illicit means in the exam hall like cheating/impersonating someone else/asking someone else to impersonate them while in the exam, shall not be tolerated and their candidature shall be immediately cancelled/debarred.
- Candidates who behave in an inappropriate manner/misbehave while in the exam hall shall not be allowed to proceed further with any stage of the exam.
- Candidates are not supposed to bring in any costly item/priced possession like jewellery/any such item in the exam venue. The safety of these items is the sole responsibility of the candidate himself/herself. The commission shall not be held responsible for the safety of any of these items.
- Candidates must verify and check all the details mentioned in the admit card properly before arriving at the exam venue. Any error/discrepancy found in it must be brought to the immediate notice of the commission.
- Candidates for their own convenience must visit the exam venue at least a day in advance before the commencement of the exam to avoid any last minute rush.
- Candidates arriving after the mentioned reporting time for each shift shall not be given entry inside the exam hall. Therefore, all candidates must reach the venue well in advance.
Documents To Be Carried To The Venue
The following documents must be carried by all the candidates positively while proceeding for each stage of recruitment.
- Duly downloaded admit card
- A valid government approved photo ID proof
- Recently clicked colored passport size photos
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card FAQs
Q. How Can Candidates Alter/Change Their Exam Venue, If Required?
A. The commission will try every possible way to allocate candidates with their preferable exam centres. The commission will allot centres based on candidate preference and availability of seats in each centre. Centres once allotted shall be final and no request for any sort of change shall be entertained by the HSSC.
Q. Till When Will The Admit Cards Be Available For Download?
A. The commission will release the admit card 5-7 days before the commencement of each stage of the exam. It shall be available for download till the date of the exam. Candidates will be able to download their call letter/admit card by visiting the commission’s official website.