HPSEBL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online : HPSEBL Junior T-Mate and Junior Helper notification 2021 will release on its website. The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd. will recruit matric passed candidates for filling up 799 vacancies of Junior T-Mate and Junior Helper.
Before applying, interested candidates are requested to go through official notification to know few important things such as eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, application mode, process, fee & mode of payment, selection procedure, the announcement of results, etc.
HPSEBL 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd. Recruitment 2021|
|Also known as||HPSEB Recruitment 2021|
|Organized by||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited|
|Advertisement no.||- / 2021|
|Advertisement release||17th July 2021|
|No. of vacancies||799|
|Posts name||Junior T-Mate & Junior Helper|
|Job category||Contract basis|
|Last date for submitting applications on the prescribed proforma||18th of August 2021|
|Official website / apply online at||www.hpseb.com|
|Zone wise helpline numbers of Chief Engineer (Operations)|
|South Zone, Shimla||0177-2801745|
|Centre Zone, Mandi||01905-223017 |
|North Zone, Dharamshala||01892-224907|
HPSEBL 2021 Official Advertisement
H.P. State Electricity Board Ltd. will release an official advertisement to recruit Junior Helper and Junior T-Mate. Class 10th passed candidates of Himachal Pradesh can apply for these posts.
Download HPSEBL Junior Helper & Junior T-Mate Notification 2021
According to the advertisement, the total number of vacancies is 799. Out of which, 605 vacancies will be for the posts of Junior T-Mate, 49 vacancies for the posts of Junior Helper (Power House) (Electrical), and 145 vacancies for the posts of Junior Helper (Sub – Station).
HPSEBL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Every eligible candidate must go through an official advertisement to check essential as well as desirable eligibility conditions. Apart from advertisement, they can also go through this post in order to know HPSEBL recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria.
Citizenship / Domicile
The applicant should be an Indian citizen and a Bonafide Himachali.
Age Limit (As on 1st of January 2021)
Applicant should be 18 years old but not more than 30 years. However, grandchildren/children of freedom fighters of HP as well as applicants belonging to OBC, ST / SC categories of Himachal Pradesh can avail of relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years.
|Applicant must have passed class 10th examinations||Applicants having |
ITI certificate in Electrician / Wireman trade from any recognized organization will get preference
National Trade Certification along with Advanced Modular Course from any recognized institution
HPSEBL 2021 Application Form & Process
The proforma of the application is available to download at the website www.hpseb.com. The last date to send a hard copy of the application as per prescribed proforma is 24th of August 2021 till 5 pm for the aspirants living in Kinnaur district, Spiti & Lahaul dist., Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla Distt, Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and 18th of August 2021 till 5 pm for aspirants living in other regions of HP. The complete application process is explained below.
- Open HPSEB’s official website or click here www.hpseb.com
- Find ‘What’s New’ section
- Under the same section, you will have to find and click on the link ‘Application are invited for filling up of 799 posts of various categories’
- A PDF file will be downloaded
- It will be an official advertisement
- Open PDF and go to page no. 8
- On page 8, you will see proforma of the application
- Print it (from page 8 to 10)
- Now, you will have a hard copy of the application
- Fill up all the details such as your name, father’s name, permanent & correspondence home address, phone no. / mobile no., email ID, etc.
- Write your Aadhar card no., date of birth, educational qualification details, etc.
- Write the particulars of the fee deposited
- After filling up the application form, now attach self-attested photocopies of supportive documents (a list of documents to be sent with the application form is given below).
- After all this, now keep your application form along with other supportive documents in a cover
- After putting in cover, seal it and submit at any of the below-given addresses either through speed / registered post or personally before the aforementioned dates
|1.||Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone,|
HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhavan, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin - 171004
|2.||Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone,|
HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 175001
|3.||Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone,|
HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin - 176215
- Your application process is complete now
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form
It is mandatory for all the aspirants to enclose self-attested photocopies of the following documents
- Antodaya / BPL / Wards of Freedom Fighters / OBC / ST / SC certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of ITI in Electrical / Wireman / Electrician trade only
- Matric Certificate
- Aadhar card copy
- Applicant’s 1 signed PP size latest photograph should be pasted on the application form
- Receipt of fee
- All other relevant certificates (as applicable)
Points to Consider
- Applicant should fill up application form in her / his own handwriting with either blue or black ballpoint pen
- Applicant should send only one application after putting it in sealed covers
- The application should be as per the prescribed proforma
- The application should be completely filled and attached with self-attested photocopies of supportive documents/certificates
- Incomplete application will not be accepted
HPSEBL 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
General category candidates and candidates of reserved categories will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 50/- respectively towards the application fee. Applicants can pay the fee either through IMPS / NEFT / RTGS or any other mode in The State Bank of India (SBI), Main Branch, Near Kali Bari Temple, The Mall, Shimla, in favor of HPSEBL against a/c no. – HPSEBL 35110998627, IFSC-SBIN0000718.
Note- Submission of fee through IPO / draft will not be accepted.
HPSEBL 2021 Mode of selection
The entire selection process will be of a total of 100 marks. Distribution of marks will be done on the following basis-
- Marks obtained by candidates in class 10th / matric will be considered. 60% weightage or a maximum of 60 marks will be awarded on a pro-rata basis.
- 25 marks (absolute) will be for candidates’ technical qualification (regular ITI course in Electrician / Wireman Trade from any recognized institution OR if applicants’ have National Trade Certification along with Advanced Modular Course from any recognized institution. No marks will be given for any other higher technical qualification.
- The distribution of rest 15 marks will be as follows-
|Sr. no.||Detail of Criteria of 15 Marks||Marks|
|1.||Singly daughter / Orphan||1|
|2.||Single / destitute / divorced / widow woman||1.5|
|3.||BPL family with annual income less than Rs. 40,000/-||2.5|
|4.||Up to 5 years’ experience in Semi-Government / Government company / organization||2.5 (for each completed year- 0.5 marks)|
|5.||If applicant from notified backward area or Panchayat||1|
|6.||If no one of the family member is in Semi-gov. / Government||2.5|
|7.||Medal winner in any national level sport / the Bharat Guide & Scout, NCC / NSS ( minimum 1 year) certificate holder||1|
|8.||PWDs with more than 40% infirmity / disability / impairment||1|
|9.||Family having no land or land less than one hectare||2|
- There will be no personal interview.