HPSEBL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online :
The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd. is going to recruit matric passed candidates for filling up 799 vacancies of several categories. Regarding this, the Board has also released an official advertisement on its website. Before applying to any post, interested candidates are requested to go through official notification to know few important things such as eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, application mode, process, fee & mode of payment, selection procedure, announcement of results etc.
HPSEBL 2018 Official Advertisement
On 17th July 2018, Ram Kumar Gautam, the Executive Director (Personnel) at H.P. State Electricity Board Ltd. has released an official advertisement to inform class 10th passed candidates of Himachal Pradesh about upcoming recruitment exercise. Candidates may read or download official advertisement by clicking here.
According to advertisement, total number of vacancies is 799. Out of which, 605 vacancies will be for the posts of Junior T-Mate, 49 vacancies for the posts of Junior Helper (Power House) (Electrical) and 145 vacancies for the posts of Junior Helper (Sub – Station). To know category wise number of posts, please refer official advertisement.
HPSEBL 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd. Recruitment 2018|
|Also known as||HPSEB Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited|
|Advertisement no.||01 / 2018|
|Advertisement released on||17th July 2018|
|No. of vacancies||799|
|Posts name||Junior T-Mate & Junior Helper|
|Job category||Contract basis|
|Last date for submitting applications on the prescribed proforma||18th of August 2018|
|Official website / apply online at||www.hpseb.com|
|Zone wise helpline numbers of Chief Engineer (Operations)|
|South Zone, Shimla||0177-2801745|
|Centre Zone, Mandi||01905-223017 |
|North Zone, Dharamshala||01892-224907|
HPSEBL 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Every eligible candidate must go through official advertisement to check essential as well as desirable eligibility conditions. Apart from advertisement, they can also go through this post in order to know HPSEBL recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria.
Citizenship / Domicile
Applicant should be an Indian citizen and a Bonafide Himachali.
Age limit (As on 1st of January 2018)
Applicant should be 18 years old but not more than 30 years. However, grand children / children of freedom fighters of HP as well as applicants belonging to OBC, ST / SC categories of Himachal Pradesh can avail relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years.
|Applicant must have passed class 10th examinations||Applicants having |
ITI certificate in Electrician / Wireman trade from any recognized organization will get preference
National Trade Certification along with Advanced Modular Course from any recognized institution
HPSEBL 2018 Application Form & Process
The proforma of application is available to download at the website www.hpseb.com. The last date to send a hard copy of application as per prescribed proforma is 24th of August 2018 till 5 pm for the aspirants living in Kinnaur distt, Spiti & Lahaul distt, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla Distt, Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba Distt of Himachal Pradesh and 18th of August 2018 till 5 pm for aspirants living in other regions of HP. Complete application process is explained below.
- Open HPSEB’s official website or click here www.hpseb.com
- Find ‘What’s New’ section
- Under the same section, you will have to find and click on link ‘Application are invited for filling up of 799 posts of various categories’
- A PDF file will be downloaded
- It will be an official advertisement
- Open PDF and go to page no. 8
- On page 8, you will see proforma of application
- Print it (from page 8 to 10)
- Now, you will have a hard copy of application
- Fill up all the details such as your name, father’s name, permanent & correspondence home address, phone no. / mobile no., email ID etc.
- Write your Aadhar card no., date of birth, educational qualification details etc.
- Write the particulars of fee deposited
- After filling up application form, now attach self-attested photo copies of supportive documents (a list of documents to be sent with the application form is given below).
- After all this, now keep your application form along with other supportive documents in a cover
- After putting in cover, seal it and submit at any of the below given addresses either through speed / registered post or personally before the aforementioned dates
|1.||Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone,|
HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhavan, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin - 171004
|2.||Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone,|
HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 175001
|3.||Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone,|
HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin - 176215
- Your application process is complete now
Documents to be enclosed with the application form
It is mandatory for all the aspirants to enclose self-attested photocopies of the following documents
- Antodaya / BPL / Wards of Freedom Fighters / OBC / ST / SC certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of ITI in Electrical / Wireman / Electrician trade only
- Matric Certificate
- Aadhar card copy
- Applicant’s 1 signed PP size latest photograph should be pasted on application form
- Receipt of fee
- All other relevant certificates (as applicable)
Points to consider
- Applicant should fill up application form in her / his own handwriting with either blue or black ball point pen
- Applicant should send only one application after putting it in sealed covers
- Application should be as per prescribed proforma
- Application should be completely filled and attached with self-attested photocopies of supportive documents / certificates
- Incomplete application will not be accepted
HPSEBL 2018 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
General category candidates and candidates of reserved categories will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 50/- respectively towards application fee. Applicants can pay fee either through IMPS / NEFT / RTGS or any other mode in The State Bank of India (SBI), Main Branch, Near Kali Bari Temple, The Mall, Shimla, in favour of HPSEBL against a/c no. – HPSEBL 35110998627, IFSC-SBIN0000718.
Note- Submission of fee through IPO / draft will not be accepted.
HPSEBL 2018 Mode of selection
The entire selection process will be of total 100 marks. Distribution of marks will be done on the following basis-
- Marks obtained by candidates’ in class 10th / matric will be considered. 60% weightage or maximum 60 marks will be awarded on pro rata basis.
- 25 marks (absolute) will be for candidates’ technical qualification (regular ITI course in Electrician / Wireman trade from any recognized institution OR if applicants’ have National Trade Certification along with Advanced Modular Course from any recognized institution. No marks will be given for any other higher technical qualification.
- Distribution of rest 15 marks will be as follows-
|Sr. no.||Detail of Criteria of 15 Marks||Marks|
|1.||Singly daughter / Orphan||1|
|2.||Single / destitute / divorced / widow woman||1.5|
|3.||BPL family with annual income less than Rs. 40,000/-||2.5|
|4.||Up to 5 years’ experience in Semi-Government / Government company / organization||2.5 (for each completed year- 0.5 marks)|
|5.||If applicant from notified backward area or Panchayat||1|
|6.||If no one of the family member is in Semi-gov. / Government||2.5|
|7.||Medal winner in any national level sport / the Bharat Guide & Scout, NCC / NSS ( minimum 1 year) certificate holder||1|
|8.||PWDs with more than 40% infirmity / disability / impairment||1|
|9.||Family having no land or land less than one hectare||2|
- There will be no personal interview.
Note – for more details, please refer official notification.
We wish you Best of Luck for HPSEBL Recruitment 2018