Download Haryana PGT Interview Call Letter : HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019 will be released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission on its official website. HSSC will conduct a written exam to fill 6384 positions of Post Graduate Teachers. To make selection of the suitable candidates for the Haryana PGT, HSSC conduct a recruitment drive. All the candidates applying for HSSC PGT will have to appear for the exam. To call the candidate to appear for the written exam, Haryana Staff Selection Commission will issue HSSC PGT Admit Card on its official website to the eligible candidates. All the eligible candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of HSSC @ hssc.gov.in/ by using their Registration id and password. Below we have provided important information about, how to download your admit card, important dates, instructions to be followed, and other important things that you should know.
Below are some of the important dates for the HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment that the interested candidates should know.
|Last date to apply||05 th September 2019|
|Admit Card Release||One week before exam|
|Examination||October / November 2019|
|Result||To be notified|
HSSC PGT Admit Card Release Date 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is expected to release the HSSC PGT Admit Card at least one week before the written exam. HSSC PGT Exam is expected to be held in the October or November 2019, so we can expect the release of admit card in October 2019. All the candidates who successfully fill the online application form will be able to download their admit card from the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. You should note that you have to download your admit card from the official website only as HSSC will provide no copy of the admit card to the candidates through any other means. Candidates should keep in touch with the HSSC website to get information about the release of the Haryana PGT Admit Card and they should also keep their registered mobile number and email id active to receive the important information about the HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019.
Download HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019 (link will be available soon)
How To Download Admit Card?
You will need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to successfully download your HSSC PGT Admit Card from the official website.
- Go to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission or click here
- Click on Haryana PGT Recruitment 2019 link
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on download Haryana PGT Admit Card link
- A login page will open
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on “submit”
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Take printout of your admit card
- Download your admit card for future use
Details On HSSC PGT Admit Card
Your HSSC PGT Admit Card will contain the following details about the exam and the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Name and address of the examination centre
- Examination centre code
- Reporting time for the candidate
- Space for signature of Invigilator
- Instructions to be followed during the exam
Before downloading the admit card, you have to check all the details mentioned on your admit card very carefully. If you find any discrepancy in the mentioned details then you should get in touch with the HSSC authorities by calling the helpline number 01725143700 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on any working day, and get the errors corrected before the exam.
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates appearing for the HSSC PGT Recruitment exam will have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience
- You should carry the printout of your admit card and a valid photo id with you
- The details printed on your admit card must be clearly visible
- You should arrive at the examination centre at the reporting time mentioned on your admit card
- You must not bring any prohibited item to the examination centre
- The following items will not be allowed in the Haryana PGT examination centre :
- Mobile phone
- Communication device
- Wrist watch
- Smart watch
- Fitness band
- Water bottle
- Edible items
- Pencil box
- Geometry box
- Pieces of paper
- Maps, charts, etc.
- You should not indulge in cheating or any activity that disrupt the exam
- If you are found in possession of any restricted item or using unfair means then you shall be disqualified and debarred from the exam and appropriate legal actions will be taken against you.
Documents Needed To Carry To Exam
While appearing for the Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Exam you will need to carry the following documents with you to the examination centre.
- Printout of your HSSC PGT Admit Card
- A valid photo id card (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Employee Id
- College ID, etc.
Note : If you would not be able to produce the above mentioned documents at the time of Haryana PGT Exam, then you shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre to appear for the exam.
Haryana PGT Admit Card 2019 FAQs
Q. When The Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card Will Be Released?
A. Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card is expected to be released one week before the date of examination, most probably in October 2019.
Q. What Details Will I Need To Download My HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019?
A. You will need your registration id and password in order to download your HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019 from the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Q. What Documents Will I Have To Carry To The HSSC PGT Examination Centre?
A. You will need to carry printout of your admit card and a valid photo id proof to the HSSC PGT Examination centre.
Q. Will The HSSC Send My HSSC PGT Admit Card Through e-mail?
A. No, you have to download your admit card from the official website of HSSC and no copy of the admit card will be provided to you through any other means.