IB security Assistant/executive application form for applying online will be released on the official website @ mha.gov.in. Candidates will be able to begin the application process online once the portal is opened after the release of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ executive official notification 2020.
The ministry will set the required eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by all candidates wishing to apply for the post. Candidates who do not possess the required eligibility criteria will not be considered for the post. The application process and the eligibility criteria details have been mentioned in this article.
IB Security Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the mentioned educational criteria to be able to apply for the IB Security Assistant/ Executive 2020.
- All candidates must have cleared the Matriculation exam (class 10th level) successfully/any such equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates are required to have knowledge of a local language/dialect depending on their SIB/Exam centre.
- Candidates who have a relevant experience in intelligence work shall be given preference.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must have not exceed 27 years of age, however, candidates of certain categories are given relaxation in the upper age limit as follows.
|Category||Age limit relaxation (upper limit)|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees||Must not exceed 40 yrs of age|
|Widows, Divorced women, Women judicially separated from their husbands but have not remarried||General – 35 yrs|
|SC/ST – 40 yrs|
|J&K Domiciled candidates/candidates who are children/dependents of 2002 Gujarat riots.||As per Government instructions that is issued from time to time.|
|Meritorious sportspersons||5 yrs|
Local Language knowledge
All candidates applying to this post must compulsorily have knowledge of a local language/dialect as per their SIB/Exam centre.
Note: The post of IB Security Assistant/Executive is not reserved for candidates belonging to the PH/OH/VH/HH categories. Candidates of these categories need not apply for the post.
IB Security Assistant Application Form 2020
The IB Security Assistant/Executive application form will be released in the online mode only and candidates will have to fill in the entire form online only. No other mode for filling of the application form shall be allowed. Candidates can begin the application process after the IB Security Assistant 2020 apply online portal is opened by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The candidate will be allowed to select only one SIB/Centre for the exam and will be considered eligible for vacancies under that particular SIB only. Applications received for more than one SIB/Centre from the same candidate will be rejected.
- While filling the application form, applicants must be very careful and fill in their SIB/Centre properly. Any request for change after the form has been submitted shall not be entertained.
- It is to be noted by all candidates that the post requires an ‘All India Transfer Liability’. Therefore, only those candidates must apply who are ready for frequent transfers.
IB Security Assistant – How To Apply Online?
Candidates can follow these steps to fill the IB Security Assistant/Executive online application form.
The online application is divided into two parts
- Registration, filling details, uploading photo and signature
- Payment of application fee (if not exempted)
Part 1: Registration, Filling details, Uploading Photo and Signature
- The first stage in the application process is the registration process that involves filling of all necessary details and uploading photo and signature.
- Candidates will first have to visit the official website @ www.mha.gov.in
- After the site is opened, click on the link for online application and begin with candidate registration process.
- In the details section, the candidate will have to enter the important details such as personal details (name, address, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile no, email ID, gender, category, etc.), academic qualification details, and all other mandatory details such as exam centre, etc.
- Once all the details have been entered, candidates will have to upload their scanned signature and photo according to the prescribed dimensions. Candidates will have to upload their scanned photo and signature in a single file whose size must not exceed 50 kb.
- The registration part is now complete. Candidates will have to check all the details properly before finally submitting the application. Candidates must note down their registration no, password, roll number and must also keep a copy of the filled in application form.
Part 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates can submit the fees (if not exempted) after a gap of one working day after they have completed the registration.
- The fees can be submitted in two ways, either online or offline.
- Candidates can use their registration no, password/date of birth to pay their application fees.
- They can submit their fee online through Netbanking/debit card/credit card or can also pay their fee offline by generating the SBI challan and paying it at the nearest SBI bank branch.
- Candidates must safely keep the copy of the transaction receipt/transaction ID which they will receive after offline/online payment respectively.
- Candidates must provide a valid mobile no and email ID for communication purpose regarding call letter/admit cards, or any other information.
- All candidates must ensure that the photo and signature uploaded by them is fully clear and visible. Otherwise it may result in cancellation of candidature.
- All details entered must be checked properly. Once the form is submitted, no request for change shall be accepted.
- All the candidates must hereby note that they must submit only one application form as submitting multiple forms may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates must apply well in advance before the end date due to a huge surge of applicants applying at the same time.
Candidates will have to submit their IB Security Assistant/ Executive application fee after a gap of one working day from the date of online registration. The application fee is mentioned below for different categories.
|Male candidates (General and OBC)||Rs 50/-|
|All other candidates (Female, SC,ST)||Exempted from fee payment|
The following documents must be kept ready while applying online.
- Educational qualification details (Matriculation certificate, mark sheet)
- ID Proof details
- Scanned copy of photo and signature
- Valid credit card/debit card/Net banking details