Intelligence Bureau Assistant 2021 Apply Online, Application Form : IB Security Assistant 2021 Recruitment will be started from 20 October 2021. Indian male and female candidates who have passed Matriculation (class 10th) or equivalent exam from a recognized Board of Education can apply online for the post of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Executive) through NCS Portal www.ncs.gov.in or MHA’s website www.mha.gov.in. The last date to submit applications online is 10 Nov 2021 till 23:59 hrs.
Before applying online, candidates are needed to know few things such as notification no. and date of release, eligibility criteria, details of the post, pay scale, scheme of examination, how to apply, examination fee & mode of payment, admit card/call letter, result, etc.
IB Security Assistant/Executive Notification 2021
IB Security Assistant/Executive notification 2021 will be released on 19 Oct 2021 through MHA’s website and NCS Portal. If you want to read or download notification now then please click the below link
IB Security Assistant/Executive Vacancy 2021
According to IB recruitment 2021 notification, there is a total of 1054 vacancies of Security Assistant (Executive). Category wise no. of vacancies is shown below
|Category||No. of vacancies|
|OBC [Non Creamy Layer]||187|
For further details of the post, please go through the official notification.
IB Security Assistant 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||IB Recruitment 2021-22|
|Also known as||Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/Executive Exam 2021|
|Conducted by||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India|
|Notification released on||October 19, 2021|
|Post name||Security Assistant/Executive|
|Category||Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial|
|IB Security Assistant Vacancy 2021||1054|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Dates for registration of online application||Oct 20 to Nov 10, 2021 till 23:59 hours|
|Last date for depositing the fees offline in any branch of SBI India||Nov 13, 2021|
|Last date for depositing the fees online||Nov 13, 2021|
|Selection procedure||Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam|
|Admit card / call letters shall be available to download from||To be notified|
|Tier-I exam will be on||To be notified|
|Declaration of Result of Tier-I exam||To be notified|
|Tier-II exam will be on||To be notified|
|Declaration of Result of Tier-II exam||To be notified|
|Tier-III exam will be on||To be notified|
|Declaration of final result||To be notified|
|Apply online at||MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS Portal (www.ncs.gov.in)|
IB Security Assistant/Executive 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online, candidates must check eligibility criteria as given below
Applicants’ age should not exceed 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxable in the following cases-
If a candidate belongs to
|Category||Then upper age limit is relaxable by|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Widows & divorced women of General||7 years|
|Widows & divorced women of SC / ST||13 years|
Candidates must have passed Matriculation (class 10th) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board of Education. Along with this essential qualification, candidates also have knowledge of the local language. Candidates having field experience in Intelligence work will get preference.
IB Security Assistant/Executive Apply Online 2021
From Oct 20 to 10 Nov 2021 till 23:59 hours, candidates can apply online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS Portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be accepted.
How To Apply Online For IB Security Assistant 2021?
As per IB security assistant recruitment 2021 notification, the process of online application is divided into two parts. To complete the online application process, interested candidates will have to go through both parts.
- In Part –I of the online application, candidates will have to fill up their personal, academic & other details. They must be careful while filling up and submitting the details in Part – I because editing is not possible after the final submission of the application.
- After going through Part – I, applicants will get Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ to be used in Part – II of the online application process
- In Part – II, candidates will have to make payment of examination fees (if applicable).
- candidates will also have to upload the scanned files of their passport size photo and signature
- After going through both Parts, candidates must take a printout of the application form and Challan Form (in case, want to pay the fee offline)
Only male candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories are needed to pay an amount of Rs. 50/- towards examination fee. Rest candidates like females, ex-servicemen, SC / ST, etc. are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode Of Payment
Candidates are required to pay the fee online / offline after a gap of 1 working day. Available modes of payment are as follows-
- Online – ATM cum-debit card, credit card, and internet banking
- Offline – By depositing cash in any branch of SBI. Cash would be accepted at SBI only with a printout of the Challan form. Therefore, if you want to make the payment offline then you must take a printout of the Challan form while filling up the IB recruitment online application
IB Security Assistant Scheme Of Examination 2021
Tier – I [Objective Type Test]
|Section no.||Section name||No. of MCQs||Marks||Total time|
|I||General Awareness||40||40||2 hours|
Note- ¼ marks will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer
Tier – II [Descriptive Type Test]
On the basis of marks obtained in the Tier-I objective type test, candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exams.
In this test, candidates will have to translate a paragraph of nearly five hundred words from the local language to English and vice versa. The total time duration will be 1 hour. It will be for 40 marks out of which 20 marks are qualifying.
Tier – III
Tier III will be a round of personal interview or personality test. It will be conducted for 50 marks.
IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2021
Syllabus for Tier – I
- General Awareness – Current affairs, Indian Economy, History, Polity, Geography, Science & technology
- Quantitative aptitude – Number System, Simplification, Percentage, Average, Mixture problems, Algebra, Profit & loss, Speed, time & distance, Time & Work, Mensuration, Permutation & combination, Probability, Geometry, Interest, Trigonometry, and Data interpretation
- Logical/analytical ability – Sitting arrangement, Analogy, Series, Coding/decoding, Directions & distances, Blood relations, Ordering & ranking, Venn diagram, Non-verbal reasoning, and Classification
- English language – Fill in the blanks, Error spotting, Phrase replacement/sentence correction, Phrase / Idiom meaning, Spellings, One-word substitution, Synonyms & antonyms, Para jumble/sentence jumble, Reading comprehension, and Cloze test
IB Security Assistant Admit Card
The exam holding authority will release admit card/call letter for each phase of the examination. Since the application process is online therefore admit card will be also available online on either NCS Portal or MHA’s official website.
IB Security Assistant Results 2021
Firstly, the authority will conduct and release the result of the Phase-I examination. Candidates who qualified in the Phase-I exam will be called for Phase II & III. After conducting Phase II & III, authorities will release its result on MHA’s official website.