Download IBPS Clerk (Prelim & Main) Admit Card 2020 : IBPS Clerk Prelim admit card 2020 will be released followed by the Main exam admit card on the IBPS official website @ ibps.in. IBPS Clerk Prelim admit card 2020 will be available in the last week of November 2020. IBPS Clerk Main admit card 2020 will be released for the Prelim qualified candidates for the Main exam in the 1st week of January 2021. Candidates must download the admit card in online mode only from the official website.
Candidates will need Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card to be released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The candidates who have applied successfully along with fees can download Prelim admit card and candidates qualifying in Prelim can download Main admit card.
Read further to get the relevant information, such as, how to download the admit card, documents required to carry to the exam, instructions to follow at the time of IBPS Clerk Exam 2020.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Dates 2020
|IBPS Clerk Prelim Admit Card 2020||Last week of November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelim Exam||Dec 7 & 8, 2020|
Dec 14 & 15, 2020
|IBPS Clerk Main Admit Card 2020||1st week of January 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Main Exam||19 Jan 2021|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Release 2020
To appear in the IBPS Clerk exam, candidates need to download hall ticket/call letters for the prelim exam. Upon qualifying in the Prelim exam, the candidate must download the Main exam admit card to appear in the exam. It is necessary to carry the admit card to the examination center for both stages.
IBPS will release the Call Letters for Preliminary and Main Exam on its official website @ https://ibps.in and you must download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card from the official website as it will not be provided to you through any other means.
The Admit Card for Preliminary Exam is expected to be released in the last week of November 2020 and Main Exam Admit Card will most probably be released in 1st week of January 2021. The exact release date of IBPS Clerk Call Letter will be updated on the official website and also will be notified on your registered mobile number and email id, hence keep both of them active to receive updates regarding the release date of the Admit Card.
Download IBPS Clerk Preliminary Admit Card 2020 (Activated soon)
Download IBPS Clerk Main Admit Card 2020 (Activated soon)
IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card – Prelim & Main
Admit card is necessary to appear in the IBPS Clerk exam 2020 along with valid Photo ID proof of the candidate. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without valid admit card and Photo ID proof. IBPS Clerk Admit Card contains all the necessary information like date of the exam, timings of the exam, exam center, etc.
IBPS Clerk admit card of Prelim and Main exam will be released in online mode only on the official website of IBPS, it will not be sent by Post/ Courier. The stepwise process to download IBPS Clerk Prelim and Main exam admit card 2020 is given below.
How To Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card?
Below are the steps that you have to follow in order to download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card from the official website.
- Open the official website of IBPS or click here
- Click on the link ‘download admit card for IBPS Clerk 2020 (Preliminary)’ for the prelim exam (or)
- Click on ‘download admit card for IBPS Clerk 2020 (Main) exam to download admit card for the main exam
- You will be directed to a new page, where you need to enter your registration or roll number and date of birth as the login credentials
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to proceed further
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out of the IBPS Clerk admit card (Prelim/ Main)
Note: Always download your admit card at least a week prior to the examination date to avoid the last-minute rush on the website. And, also check whether there any errors in your admit card. Write an e-mail to the exam conducting body for corrections if any.
Information on IBPS Clerk Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Admit Card contains the essential information of candidate and examination. It contains a passport size photograph and even the signature to verify the identity of a person appearing in the exam. Below are some important particulars the hall ticket contain:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Passport-size photograph of the aspirant (uploaded at the time of filling the application form)
- Date of Birth
- Timings of the exam
- Date of the examination
- Centre of examination (venue and address)
- Entry timings
- Signature of the candidate
- Thumb impression of the candidate
- General instructions for the exam (do’s and don’ts)
Note: If you find any discrepancy in the information mentioned on the admit card, you should immediately contact the authorities and get the errors rectified before the date of examination, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Documents To Carry
The candidates must not forget to carry their Photo ID proof along with their admit card, failing which, they will not be allowed to appear in the preliminary/ main exam of IBPS Clerk 2020. Candidates can carry any one of the following id proof with them to the examination center.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo IDs
Note: Ration card will not be considered as valid Photo ID proof.
Instructions For IBPS Clerk Prelim & Main Exam
- Do not carry any paper or material other than the documents mentioned above
- If you are found indulging in any UFM (Unfair Means), your candidature will be canceled and you will not be allowed to take the exam
- Make sure that you reach the examination center at least 15 minutes prior to the reporting time to make sure you do not miss out the chance of writing the exam
- After the gate closes, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center, no matter what reason you give
- Any gadgets, electronic devices, calculators and mobile phones are strictly prohibited
- Do not forget to carry your hall ticket along with the valid Photo ID proof
- As mentioned above, the admit card will only be available in online mode and will not be sent via post to your address
- To make sure that you do not lose your admit card, always keep more than one copy of it
- Check all the details on the hall ticket, if there is an error contact and report to IBPS for rectification prior to the exam date
- If any discrepancy found in the admit card, then you will not be allowed to appear for the IBPS Clerk 2020 preliminary/ Main exam
IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card FAQs
Q. When the IBPS Clerk Prelim Exam Admit Card will be released?
A. IBPS Clerk Prelim Exam Admit Card is expected to be released in the last week of November 2020.
Q. When the IBPS Clerk Main Exam Admit Card will be released?
A. IBPS Clerk Main Exam Admit Card is expected to be released in 1st week of January 2021.
Q. Can I request to change IBPS Clerk 2020 examination center allotted to me?
A. No, you cannot request to change the examination center allotted to you for the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam.
Q. Will I receive my IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 through Email?
A. No, you must have to download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card from the official website of the IBPS website @ https://ibps.in. However, you will receive information about the release date of the admit card on your registered email id and phone number.
Q. How to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card from the official website?
A. First, visit the official website of IBPS @ https://ibps.in, then click on ‘download admit card for IBPS Clerk’ and a login page will open, on the login page enter your registration number and date of birth to download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
Q. What documents will I need to carry to the IBPS Clerk Exam?
A. You will need a printout of your IBPS Clerk Admit Card and a valid photo id proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter’s ID card, etc. in order to appear for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2020.