IBPS Clerk 2018 application form and apply online details are given in this article. IBPS Clerk 2018 online applications are available at the website of IBPS from 18th September 2018. IBPS Clerk 2018 will be a common recruitment process for employment of clerks in participating banks / organizations. Regarding this, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has already announced the notification on 14th September 2018. As per latest announcement, preliminary exam of IBPS Clerk 2018 will be held in Dec 2018 (08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018, 16.12.2018) while main examination will be held on 20th Jan 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Apply Online
The eligible and interested candidates must apply now at the official website of IBPS. But before that they are requested to know the entire process as well as several stages of IBPS Clerk 2018 application form, together with instructions regarding scanning & uploading documents, fee remittance etc.
Read : IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
Overview of IBPS Clerk 2018 Apply Online
|Online registration along with editing / modification of application||18th September 2018|
|Online payment of application fees / intimation charges||18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018|
|Call letters for online preliminary exam shall be available to download||November 2018|
|Online preliminary exam||08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018, 16.12.2018|
|Result of online preliminary exam||Dec 2018/ Jan 2019|
|Call letters for IBPS clerk 2018 main exam shall be available to download||January 2019|
|Online main exam||20th Jan 2019|
|Final result announcement||April 2019|
|Provisional allotment||April 2019|
Before applying online for IBPS Clerk 2018, you should make sure whether you are eligible as per below given criteria or not.
Applicant should be
- An Indian citizen (or)
- Subject of Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st Jan 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India (or)
- Person of Indian origin who came from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zambia, Zaire, Malawai with the intention of permanently settling in India.
provided that the candidate belonging to above mentioned (2), (3) categories must have obtained the certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India.
- As on 1.09.2018, applicant should be 20 years old but not have attained an age of 28 years (must be born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1998, both dates inclusive)
Certain category candidates will get relaxation in age limit to appear in the IBPS Clerk 2018 as follows.
- SC/ST : 5 yrs
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) : 3 yrs
- PwD : 10 yrs
- Widows/ Divorced women /legally separated women from their husbands and not remarried : 9 yrs
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in J&K between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 :5 yrs
- Persons effected by 1984 riots : 5 yrs
- Regular employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service, applicable to MP state only : 5 yrs
- Ex-servicemen and Disabled Ex-servicemen : Actual period of service rendered +3 yrs and 8 yrs for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to max age limit of 50 yrs.
- An applicant must have passed a graduation course in any discipline and have computer’s basic knowledge. In addition to this, applicant must be proficient in the local language of the UT / State from where s/he will apply
- Applicant should have passed in English as one of the subject either in SSC/ HSC/ intermediate or Graduation
- Applicant must posses qualifying examination certificate.
Things Needed For IBPS Clerk 2018 Online Application Form
- Scanned files of photograph & signature as per below given specifications
- Necessary documents / details to make online payment; you can use either a debit / credit card or internet banking service
- Valid email address & active mobile number (both email ID and mobile number must be personal)
- Aadhar number or Aadhar enrolment number (optional)
- Scanned file of hand written declaration as per the format given in official notification
- Scanned copy of applicant’s thumb impression
Scanning & Uploading Guidelines
- Must be a latest passport size color image
- Photograph should be taken against a white or any light-colored background
- If flash is used then make sure there’s no ‘red-eye’
- Preferable dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels
- Size – 20kb – 50 kb
- After scanning, if file size is more than 50 kb then rescan the image by adjusting the scanner settings
- Scanned file format should be JPG
Read : IBPS Clerk Results
- Sign must be done by candidate itself on a white paper
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Size – 10 kb – 20 kb
- Signature should not be in capital letters
- Scanned file format should be JPG
To avoid technical errors while filling application form, use the following web browser
- Internet Explorer 8 & above
- Google Chrome 3.0 & above
- Mozilla FireFox 3.0 & above
How To Aply For IBPS Clerk 2018?
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Scanning & uploading of documents
- Step 3 – Fill up of additional details in IBPS clerk 2018 application form
- Step 4 – Preview
- Step 5 – Submission of application fees / intimation charges
- Step 6 – Printout of application form and e-reciept of the fee
Step 1 – Go through IBPS Clerk 2018 Registration Process
- Registering for IBPS clerk 2018 is compulsory. It will be the first stage of your online application form. For registration, you are required to open IBPS website in your web browser or click here ibps.in
- On homepage, you will see several tabs and links of ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on tab ‘CRP Clerical’
- Now, click on link ‘Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre VIII’ (will be activated after releasing of official notification)
- A new page will be opened
- Find and click on link ‘Click here to Apply for CRP Clerks-VIII’
- To register and enter basic information, click on tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Enter all the details very carefully
- Submit the details to get your provisional registration number & password
Step 2 – Scanning and Uploading Documents
- In this step, you will have to scan and upload your latest photo & signature
- Make sure, scanned files must be as per the guidelines mentioned above
- After scanning, now upload the digital files of your image and signature
Step 3 – Filling Additional Details In Application Form
- Now, fill up all the details in your online application form carefully because once your details are submitted you can’t make any changes
- After filling up the details, click on tab ‘Save & Next’
Step 4 – Preview Of Online Application Form
- This is the time when you can preview and re-check your entered details in the application form
- Before clicking on tab ‘Final Submit’, check all the information because any incorrect information filled in your application can rejects your candidature
Step 5 – Payment Of Application Fees / Intimation Charges
- Proceed to the payment gateway to make online payment
- Select any of the available payment modes and make payment
- You can pay the application fees / intimation charges through Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro) and IMPS
- SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- while other applicants will have to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- towards application fees / intimation charges
- Applicable bank charges will have to be paid by the applicants
Step 6 – Taking Printouts
- After following all the steps very carefully, you will see a system generated application for IBPS clerk 2018
- Print it along with the e-receipt
How To Retrieve Application Number and Password?
In case, if you forget your application number or password then don’t worry as there are several ways through which you can retrieve your lost application number or password.
- You can retrieve your registration number through email as IBPS sends registration number to each registered candidate at the time of attempting online application
- Registration number can also be retrieved through SMS on your phone; after submitting online
- You can retrieve your password through IBPS login page
Once and for all, we have tried to cover complete information about IBPS Clerk 2018 Apply Online / Online Application but if you still need any help then feel free to contact us.
Best of Luck.