IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online process will commence from 17th September 2021 and the last date of registration along with payment of fee online is 9th Oct 2021. IBPS Clerk 2021 will be a common recruitment process for the recruitment of clerks in participating banks/organizations.
- IBPS Clerk Notification will be released on 12 September 2021. The preliminary exam will be held in Dec 2021 on 07, 08, 14, and 21 while the main examination will be held on 19 Jan 2022.
- Candidates must be aged between 20-28 years as on 1st Sep 2021 with Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- IBPS Clerk Application Fee for Gecandidates of neral category is Rs. 600/- and for SC/ST/PwD is Rs.100/-.
Interested candidates must submit an online application form on the official website @ibps.in before the last date of registration. Candidates must make the payment of fees online to successfully submit the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registration||17 Sept 2021 - 09 Oct 2021|
|Online payment of application fees||17 Sept 2021 - 09 Oct 2021|
|Call letters for online preliminary exam||Nov 2021|
|Online preliminary exam||Dec 07, 08, 14 & 21, 2021|
|Result of online preliminary exam||Last week of Dec 2021 or first week of Jan 2022|
|Call letters for IBPS clerk main exam||January 2022|
|Online main exam||19th Jan 2022|
|Final result||April 2022|
|Provisional allotment||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2021
Candidates must check IBPS Clerk 2021 eligibility criteria to apply. Only candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions of Nationality, Age Limit and Educational Qualifications are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021.
Applicant should be,
- An Indian citizen (or)
- The subject of Nepal/ Bhutan (or)
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st Jan 1962 with an intention of permanently settling in India (or)
- People of Indian origin who came from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zambia, Zaire, Malawai with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that the candidate belonging to above mentioned (2), (3, (4)) categories must have obtained the certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
- As on 1.09.2021, the applicant should be 20 years old but not have attained an age of 28 years i.e., must be born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000, both dates inclusive.
Certain category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit to appear in the IBPS Clerk 2021 as follows.
|SC / ST||05 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||03 years|
|Widows/ Divorced women /legally separated women from their husbands and not remarried||09 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in J&K between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen and Disabled Ex-servicemen||Actual period of service rendered +3 yrs and 8 yrs for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to max age limit of 50 yrs|
|Persons effected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service, applicable to MP state only||5 years|
- An applicant must have passed a Graduation course in any discipline and have a computer’s basic knowledge. In addition to this, the applicant must be proficient in the local language of the UT / State from where s/he will apply.
- Applicant should have passed in English as one of the subjects either in SSC/ HSC/ intermediate or Graduation.
- The applicant must possess a qualifying examination certificate at the time of registration.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021 will be submitted online at IBPS website @www.ibps.in. Candidates must apply online from 17th September 2021 and the last date of registration is 9th Oct 2021.
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Scanning & uploading of documents
- Step 3 – Fill up additional details in the IBPS clerk 2021 application form
- Step 4 – Preview
- Step 5 – Submission of application fees/intimation charges
- Step 6 – Printout of the application form and e-receipt of the fee
How To Apply Online For IBPS Clerk 2021?
Step 1 – Registration Process
- Open the IBPS website in your web browser or click here
- On the homepage, you will see several tabs and links to ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on the tab ‘CRP Clerical’
- Now, click on the link ‘Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre X’ (will be activated after releasing of official notification)
- A new page will be opened
- Find and click on the link ‘Click here to Apply for CRP Clerks-X’
- To register and enter basic information, click on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Enter all the details very carefully
- Submit the details to get your provisional registration number & password
Step 2 – Scanning and Uploading Documents
- Scan and upload your latest Photo & Signature, Left thumb impression, and Handwritten declaration
- Make sure, scanned files must be as per the guidelines mentioned
Step 3 – Filling Additional Details In Application Form
- Fill up all the details in your online application form carefully because once your details are submitted you can’t make any changes
- After filling up the details, click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
Step 4 – Preview Of Online Application Form
- Preview and re-check your entered details in the application form
- Before clicking on tab ‘Final Submit’, check all the information because any incorrect information filled in your application can reject your candidature
Step 5 – Payment Of Application Fees / Intimation Charges
- Proceed to the payment gateway to make an online payment
- Select any of the available payment modes and make payment
- You can pay the application fees/intimation charges through Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), and IMPS
- SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- while other applicants will have to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- towards application fees/intimation charges
- Applicable bank charges will have to be paid by the applicants
Step 6 – Take Printout
- System generated application for IBPS clerk 2021 will be displayed
- Print it along with the fee e-receipt
Documents Needed To Apply
- Scanned files of photograph & signature as per below-given specifications
- Necessary documents/details to make online payment; you can use either a debit/credit card or internet banking service
- Valid email address & active mobile number (both email ID and mobile number must be personal)
- Aadhar number or Aadhar enrolment number (optional)
- The scanned file of handwritten declaration as per the format given in the official notification
- Scanned copy of applicant’s thumb impression
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
IBPS Clerk Application Fee 2021 for candidates of General, OBC category is Rs.600/- and for SC/ST/PWD category is Rs. 100/-.
Scanning & Uploading Guidelines
- Must be a latest passport size color image
- The photograph should be taken against a white or any light-colored background
- If flash is used then make sure there’s no ‘red-eye’
- Preferable dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels
- Size – 20kb – 50 kb
- After scanning, if the file size is more than 50 kb then rescan the image by adjusting the scanner settings
- The scanned file format should be JPG
Read : IBPS Clerk Results
- The sign must be done by the candidate on a white paper
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Size – 10 kb – 20 kb
- Signature should not be in capital letters
- The scanned file format should be JPG
Hand Written Declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Written in English with black pen on white paper, should not be in Capital Letters
- 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI or 10 cm x 5 cm
- Scanned file type – Jpg / Jpeg
- Size – 50 KB – 100 KB
- Left thumb Impression – 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI or 3 cm x 3 cm
- Scanned file type – Jpg / Jpeg
- Size 20 KB – 50 KB
To avoid technical errors while filling the application form, use the following web browser
- Internet Explorer 8 & above
- Google Chrome 3.0 & above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 & above
How To Retrieve Application Number and Password?
In case, if you forget your application number or password, there are several ways through which you can retrieve your lost Registration Number or Password.
- You can retrieve your registration number through email as IBPS sends the registration number to each registered candidate at the time of online application registration.
- The registration number can also be retrieved through SMS on your phone.
- You can retrieve your registration number through the IBPS login page.
- The password is your Date of Birth.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021?
A. The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 is 09 Oct 2021.
Q. What are the dates for payment of application fees/intimation charges?
A. Payment of application fees/intimation charges can be paid between 17 Sept 2021 and 09 Oct 2021.
Q. Which is the official IBPS website to apply online for clerk 2021?
Q. What is the text for the handwritten declaration?
A. Text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Q. What is the IBPS Clerk Application Fee?
A. SC / ST / PWBD / EXSM candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- while other candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- towards application fees/intimation charges.
Q. Which documents are required to upload in IBPS Clerk 2021 online application?
A. Candidates are required to upload a Signature, Photograph, Left thumb impression, A handwritten declaration in their IBPS Clerk 2021 online application.