IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification [Application Form, Apply Online] : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release IBPS Clerk 2020 notification tentatively in the month of September 2020 for CRP Clerks – X.
IBPS conducts common recruitment process consist of online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the selection of clerical cadre personnel in the participating banks. Eligible candidates must register on the IBPS website for the common recruitment process of Clerks.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification will be released online @ website www.ibps.in in September 2020.
- BPS clerk 2020 apply online link will be available between 17 Sept 2020 and 09 Oct 2020.
- IBPS will conduct Clerk online examination in 2 stages, Preliminary and Main examination.
- Admit Card for online preliminary examination can be downloaded in November 2020 whereas online preliminary examination will be conducted on 07, 08, 14 & 21 of Dec, 2020.
- Call letters for online main examination will be available to download from January 2021 onwards whereas online main examination will be conducted on 19 Jan 2021.
- The final result and provisional allotment will be completed by the month of April 2021.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct online examination for recruitment of clerks in participating organisations for filling vacancies of 2021-22. Read further to know details of Application form, fee, exam pattern & syllabus, Admit card, results, cut off etc.
- Important Dates
- Age Limit
- Apply Online
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Exam Date
- Cut Off
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release IBPS clerk 2020 notification in September 2020 on the official website of IBPS. Common Recruitment Process is for the selection of candidates on Clerical cadre posts in the participating organisations. To download, candidates will have to visit to the IBPS’s official website or you can check the notification pdf below.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020
IBPS Clerk 2020 expected number of vacancies are 12000. The state wise and category vacancies will be released in the notification. Below we have mentioned expected state wise vacancies.
|State||No. of vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
In IBPS Clerk 2020, the following organizations will participate for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts.
|Syndicate Bank||Bank of India|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Canara Bank|
|United Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Union Bank of India|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Corporation Bank|
|UCO Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|Conducted by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||2nd week of Sept 2020|
|Registration dates||17 Sept to 09 Oct, 2020|
|Fee Submission||17 Sept to 09 Oct, 2020|
|Call letters for Pre- Exam training||November 2020|
|Dates of Pre-Exam Training||25 - 30 of Nov 2020|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Call letters for Preliminary exam||Nov 2020|
|Preliminary exam||7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st December 2020|
|Result of preliminary exam||Dec 2020 or Jan 2021|
|Call letters for Main exam||Jan 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Main exam||19th January 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Official website / Apply online @||www.ibps.in|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to apply online for IBPS clerk 2020 after checking the eligibility conditions as mentioned below.
- An applicant must be a citizen of India or a subject/ of Nepal or Bhutan (Or)
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India on or before 1st Jan 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India (Or)
- A Person of Indian Origin who has migrated to India from countries like Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi etc., with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Note – Apart from Indian citizens, every other candidate will have to present and submit a certificate of eligibility issued by the GOI.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit [As on Sept 01, 2020]
Candidates interested to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020 must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 28 years of age i.e., candidates applying for IBPS clerk 2020 must have been born between 02 Sept 1992 to 01 Sept 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
There is relaxation in upper age limit for certain categories of IBPS Clerk 2020 candidates as mentioned below.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons with disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 year|
|Persons domiciled in the state of J & K in the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons who have affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to MP state only)||5 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
Note – Candidates who claim age relaxation are required to produce & submit appropriate certificate(s) / documents in original and photocopies at the time of joining.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Educational Qualification (As on 09.10.2020)
- Candidate must have passed a Graduation or have any equivalent Degree/ Graduation (in any discipline) from the recognized University of the Indian Government. They should have valid degree certificate / mark sheet on the day they register online for IBPS clerk 2020.
- They should have working and operating knowledge in computer systems i.e. they must have studied Information Technology / Computer as a compulsory subject in the High School / College / Institute must have Degree / certificate / diploma in computer language / operations.
- Candidate should have verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/UT. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the language.
Such ex-servicemen who do not have above mentioned qualifications should be matriculate ex-servicemen who have Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Air Force or Navy after completing at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09 Oct 2019. Such certificates should be obtained on or before 09 Oct 2020.
- Applicants should have obtained prescribed qualifications from an Institution / Board / University recognized by GOI or approved by respective Government authorities. Their final results should be announced on or before 09 Oct 2019.
- Applicants must have proper document issued by University / Board stating that their result has been declared on or before 09 Oct 2019. Also, they will have to submit document at the time of joining. Date printed on applicants’ original / provisional certificate / mark sheet will be considered as the date of passing the eligibility examination.
- Applicant whose result has been released on the website of the Institute / University is required to submit document / certificate having date of passing for verification and further process.
- Applicants must indicate percentage of marks obtained by them in Graduation up to 2 decimals in the online application. In case the CGPA / OGPA is awarded, it must be converted into percentage as per the norms / guidelines of the University. Applicants who mention CGPA / OGPA after converting into percentage in their online application must have to produce a certificate issued by the respective official having details on conversion of grade into percentage along with the norms followed for conversion.
- Applicants can calculate percentage by dividing the total marks obtained by them in all semesters / years by aggregate maximum marks of all the subjects multiplied by 100. The fraction of percentage whatever comes after calculating percentage will be ignored i.e. 54.99% and 59.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 60% respectively
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
IBPS Clerk 2020 online registration of application form will start from 17 Sept 2020. The last date to apply online and for payment of fee is 09 Oct 2020. Interested candidates will have to fill and submit an online application on the IBPS website. Applications submitted in other mode will not be accepted. IBPS Clerk 2020 online application is divided into the following parts.
- Part I Candidate’s registration
- Part II Uploading of documents
- Part III Filling of online application
- Part IV Payment of fees / intimation charges
- Part V Print the e-receipt and online application form
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020
IBPS clerk 2020 application forms will be available on the official website of IBPS @http://www.ibps.in. To apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020, candidates are required to fill and submit an online application after going through one-time registration process.
Part I Candidate’s Registration
- Candidates are required to visit IBPS’s website
- Click on the home page to open “CWE CLERK” link
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE CLERK”
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Fill the basic required information to complete filling application form
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
Part II Uploading of Documents
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Applicant must not forget to upload scanned files of hand-written declaration and left thumb impression.
Part III Filling Details In Online Application
- Fill up further details in your IBPS Clerk online application like personal details, educational details, contact details etc.
- Then click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- Before submitting details finally, make sure you have entered the correct details only. Verify the details and make changes if required
- Then click on tab ‘Final Submit’.
Part IV Payment of Fees / Intimation charges
- Make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charge via the online mode using credit card / debit card / IMPS / internet banking / mobile wallets / cash cards.
Part V Print the e-Receipt and Online Application Form
- After making online payment successfully, now take a printout of the e-receipt
- Then take a printout of the system generated on-line application form.
Note – Do not send printout of the system generated on-line application form to the IBPS/ Banks.
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online
- Scanned file of photo having dimensions 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Scanned file of signature; must not be in Capital letters
- Scanned file of left thumb impression and hand-written declaration
- Essential documents / details to make online payment
- Personal email ID
Guidelines For Scanning Documents
- Photo to be scanned should be a passport style picture of size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm and taken recently against a white background (preferred)
- Dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of scanned file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb
Signature, LTI and Hand-written Declaration Image
- Signature must be taken on a white paper with black ink pen; preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels; size after scanning signature should be between 10 kb-20kb
- Candidate should take his / her left thumb print (LTI) on a white paper with blue or black ink; dimensions should be 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI or 3 cm x 3 cm; scanned file type of candidate’s LTI should be jpg / jpeg with size 20 KB – 50 KB
- Declaration should be written by applicant in English clearly on a white paper using black ink; dimensions should be 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI or 10 cm x 5 cm; scanned file type should be jpg / jpeg with size 50 KB – 100 KB
- Both signature and hand-written declaration must not be in Capital letters.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Fee
IBPS Clerk Application Fee/ Intimation charges payable are as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 600/-
Mode Of Payment
Applicants will have to make the requisite IBPS Clerk application fee / intimation charges online only through Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Cards and Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro).
Candidates whose speed of writing is affected permanently due to any reason or visually impaired candidates can use their own scribe while appearing in the online preliminary and main examination. However, candidates willing to opt for a scribe need to mention the same while filling up the online application. Following rules will be applied on a candidate opting for a scribe
- Scribe should be arranged by candidate at her / his own cost
- Scribe may have any academic qualifications
- Scribe must fulfil all the eligibility criteria prescribed for them
- Candidates using a scribe will get extra 20 minutes or otherwise advised for each hour of the online tests.
Candidates belonging to Minority Communities / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Caste / Ex-Servicemen / PWBDs can avail pre-examination training to be arranged by the Nodal Banks or participating banks. Candidates interested in pre-examination training need fill their choice in the online application.
Pre-examination training will be of no cost i.e. free. But candidates who opt for pre-examination training are required to take care of all other expenses like boarding, lodging, traveling etc. It will be held at the designated centres only.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
IBPS Clerk exam pattern consist of two-phase written examination namely Prelim and Main examination.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelim Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk prelim exam consists of three sections, English language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability.
- There will be total 100 objective type questions and each question will carry 1 mark. Total marks will be 100.
- Time allotted for each test will be 20 minutes. Total time duration is 1 hr.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- To be shortlisted for main examination, candidates will have to secure cut-off marks in every test which will be decided by IBPS.
|Section No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|1||English language||30||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Total||100||100||1 Hour (60 min)|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Main Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk main exam consist of four sections, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General/ Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude.
- General English will have 40 questions for 40 marks, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude will have 50 questions for 60 marks, General/ Financial Awareness will have 50 questions for 50 marks, Quantitative Aptitude will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Total 190 questions will be present in four sections for 200 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer as penalty under negative marking system.
- Each section should be finished in the time allotted for the particular section. Total time duration will be 160 minutes.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|2||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Read : IBPS Clerk 2020 Syllabus
- Both preliminary and main examinations will be conducted in online mode only in several centres in India
- Requests for change of examination centres will not be entertained
- IBPS will have the authority to cancel any examination centre or add new centres
- IBPS also have the right to allot any examination centre to candidates other than they have opted for at the time of filling online application
- Candidates will have to reach to their examination centre at their own expenses and risk; IBPS will not be responsible for any loss or injury at all
- Candidate misbehaviour during examination may result in cancellation of candidature / disqualification from this exam and also from future examinations held by IBPS.
- Equi-percentile method will be used to normalize the marks scored by every candidate in different sessions (if conducted)
- Calculation of scores will be done up to 2 decimal points.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020
IBPS clerk 2020 syllabus in detail has been given below.
IBPS Clerk Prelim Syllabus 2020
|English Language||Quantitative/ Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability|
|Reading comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric series|
|Cloze test||Average||Ranking/direction test|
|Para jumble||Percentage||Data sufficiency|
|Paragraph completion||Ratio and proportion||Coded inequalities|
|Fill in the blanks||Data interpretation||Seating arrangement|
|Error spotting||Mensuration and geometry||Puzzle|
|Simple and compound interest||Syllogism|
|Problems on ages||Problems on Blood relations|
|Number series||Input output|
|Speed, distance and time||Coding decoding|
|Time and work||Scheduling|
|Data sufficiency||Verbal reasoning|
|Mixture and allegations|
IBPS Clerk Main Syllabus 2020
|General English||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||Computer Aptitude||General/ Financial Awareness|
|Reading comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric series||Internet||Financial awareness|
|Cloze test||Average||Ranking/direction test||Memory||Current affairs|
|Para jumble||Percentage||Data sufficiency||Keyboard shortcuts||Static GK|
|Paragraph completion||Ratio and proportion||Coded inequalities||Computer abbreviation|
|Fill in the blanks||Data interpretation||Seating arrangement||Microsoft office|
|Error spotting||Mensuration and geometry||Puzzle||Operating system|
|Simple and compound interest||Syllogism||Computer fundamentals & terminologies|
|Problems on ages||Problems on Blood relations|
|Number series||Input output|
|Speed, distance and time||Coding decoding|
|Time and work||Scheduling|
|Data sufficiency||Verbal reasoning|
|Mixture and allegations|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card
IBPS Clerk admit card/ call letter 2020 for prelim/ Main exam will be released few weeks before the date of exam. IBPS Clerk Prelim admit card will be released in December 2020 and Main exam admit card will be released in January 2021. The center, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be given in the call latter. Eligible candidates should download IBPS clerk 2020 admit card from the IBPS website @www.ibps.in by entering his/her Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
How Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card?
- Log on to official website @ ibps.in
- Click on recruitment section and IBPS CLERK admit card
- Enter the Registration number and Password/Date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- IBPS CLERK admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details and take print out
Documents To Carry For Exam
While appearing for the IBPS Clerk online preliminary and main examination, candidates must bring the following documents
- Candidate’s ID proof in original and photo copy (Photo ID proof should have the same name as printed on the call letters / application form)
- Valid call letter for preliminary examination (if appearing for online preliminary examination)
- Valid call letter for main examination (if appearing for online main examination)
Note – Candidates must be on reporting time mentioned on their call letter for examination otherwise they will not be allowed to write the examination
Items Not Allowed Inside The Exam Centre
- Opened or packed eatable item
- Water bottle or any other liquid item
- Any stationary item such as Geometry/Pencil Box, written or printed documents / material, bits of paper, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any wrist watch / watch, camera etc.
- Any communication device such as health band, pager, microphone, earphones, Bluetooth etc.
- Any metallic item
- All ornament such as Pendants, Badge, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Ring etc. should be checked thoroughly.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020
Below we have mentioned tentative dates of IBPS clerk 2020 preliminary & main examination
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Preliminary exam – 7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st December 2020
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Main exam – 19th January 2021
IBPS Clerk 2020 Result
IBPS results of prelim and main examination will be released by IBPS on its official website after few weeks of examination. IBPS Clerk Prelim result will be released in December 2020/ Jan 2021. IBPS Clerk Main exam result will be released in April 2021. To check the result of prelim/ Main exam, main exam candidate should follow the following steps:
- Log on to official website ibps.in
- Click on the ‘result’ section (Prelim/Main)
- Enter the registration number and password/date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- Result will be displayed on the screen
The final result is declared on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in the examination. The aggregate of 100 marks is used for the final merit list for each category. Candidates with high merit rank in each category are finally selected.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Cut Off
Cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate need to score to qualify for IBPS Clerk prelim and main examination. IBPS Clerk prelim cut off will be decided by IBPS and those who qualify the prelim exam by securing minimum qualifying marks are selected for Main exam. IBPS Main / Final Cut off will be decided for the candidates who attended Main exam. For final merit, only Main exam cut off will be considered. There will be sectional cut off in both IBPS Clerk prelim and Main exam. Expected cut off scores has been given below for both prelim and main examination.
IBPS Clerk Prelim Cut Off (Expected)
Sectional Cut off
|English language||30||General - 9.75
OBC/ SC/ ST - 7.00
|Numerical ability||35||General - 11.70
OBC/ SC/ ST - 8.25
|Reasoning aptitude||35||General - 10.75
OBC/ SC/ ST - 7.25
Overall Cut Off
|State||General||OBC||SC / ST|
|Jammu & Kashmir||68.75|
IBPS Clerk Mains Cutoff (Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
|Reasoning & computer knowledge||50||General - 17.80
OBC/ SC/ST - 15.00
|English language||40||General - 13.00
OBC/ SC/ST - 9.50
|General/ Financial awareness||40||General - 10.50
OBC/ SC/ST - 7.00
|Quantitative aptitude||50||General - 15.75
OBC/ SC/ST - 12.75
Overall Cut Off
These cut offs are given out of 100 (online mains exam of 200 marks will be converted to 100 marks)
|Andaman & Nicobar||36.97||31.22||NA||20.03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||44.50||NA||NA||NA|
|Daman & Diu||37.90||37.60||NA||NA|
|Jammu & Kashmir||54.95||44.00||39.41||32.07|
- Final merit list will be prepared and released after considering the marks obtained by students in the main examination. Marks of online main examination are 200, it will be converted out of 100 for provisional allotment.
- On the basis of final merit list, shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks. Provisional allotment of candidates shall be done after considering all the Government Guidelines.
- If two or more candidates will obtain the same score then candidate senior in age will be considered for provisional allotment.
Documents Needed To Be Produced At The Time Of Joining
At the time of joining, candidates will have to produce the following documents in original and self-attested photocopies
- Print out of online application form
- Class X certificate or birth certificate issued by the respective authorities (Proof of date of birth)
- Photo ID proof
- Academic mark-sheets & certificates up to graduation level or equivalent; passing certificates / mark sheets should have issued on or before 09 Oct 2020
- Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Other necessary documents in support of eligibility
All the certificates / documents stated above should be submitted by the candidates to the allotted bank as per their rules / guidelines.
Before the start and end of the online main examination, the biometric data and photograph of the candidates will be captured and verified. Candidates who refuse to participate in the process of biometric data capturing and verification may not be allowed to write the main examination.
The biometric data and photograph of the candidates will also be captured and verify at the time of provisional allotment.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Salary
An IBPS Clerk will get Rs. 11,765/- per month as the basic pay in the scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540. Total salary of IBPS clerk will be approximately 19,500/- per month including basic pay and other allowances. An IBPS Clerk is eligible for other allowances such as Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, HRA, TA etc.
IBPS Clerk FAQs
Q. What Is The Age Limit For IBPS Clerk 2020?
A. Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be 20 years and 28 years respectively. Candidates must have been born between 02 Sept 1992 to 01 Sept 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Q. When IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification Will Be Released?
A. IBPS Clerk 2020 notification will be released in the month of September 2020 (expected).
Q. I’m From Nepal But Currently Studying and Living In India. Can I Apply For IBPS Clerk 2020?
A. Yes, you can apply for IBPS Clerk 2020. As per IBPS Clerk eligibility conditions, a subject of Nepal is eligible to write IBPS clerk exam. However, s/he will have to submit a document of eligibility to the IBPS. Certificate should be issued by the Government of India.
Q. What Is The Number Of IBPS Clerk Vacancy?
Exact number of IBPS clerk vacancy shall be cleared only after release of IBPS clerk 2020 notification. It is expected that 12000 vacancies will be filled through IBPS Clerk 2020.
Q. I’m A Person With Benchmark Disability. Can I Use A Scribe In IBPS Clerk Examinations?
A. Yes, you can use a Scribe if you are a person of visual impairment/ hand writing speed effected candidate. Other PwBD candidates such as Intellectual Disability etc. can also use scribe facility. But before using a Scribe you are recommended to read all the guidelines mentioned in IBPS clerk notification.
Q. What Is The Application Fees For Ex-Servicemen Candidates?
A. Ex-Servicemen candidates will have to pay only Rs. 100/- towards application fees / intimation charges.
Q. What Will Be The Mode Of Payment?
A. Candidates will have to make the payment online using debit card, internet banking, credit card, IMPS etc.
Q. What Is The Salary Of IBPS Clerk?
A. An IBPS Clerk will get Rs. 11,765/- per month as the basic pay in the scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540. Total salary will be 19500 per month including allowances.
Q. Is There Any Interview For IBPS Clerk?
A. There is no interview in IBPS clerk 2020 recruitment. To be shortlisted for final merit list, candidates will have to clear both IBPS clerk preliminary and main examination.
Q. What Are The Maximum Number Of Attempts For IBPS Clerk?
A. IBPS Clerk exam does not have restriction on no. of attempts. He/ she can attempt until they reach the upper age limit.