IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification [Application Form, Apply Online] : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification on 11 July 2021 for 5830 vacancies. IBPS conducts a common recruitment process consists of online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the selection of clerical cadre personnel in the participating banks. Eligible candidates must register on the IBPS website to appear in the Clerk recruitment process.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification (CRP Clerks – XI) has been released on 11 July 2021 @ website www.ibps.in.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online link will be available between 12th July 2021 and 1st August 2021 and online examination will be held in 2 stages, Preliminary and Main examination.
- Admit Card for the online Prelim exam can be downloaded in August 2021 whereas an online Preliminary examination will be conducted on 28, 29 Aug & 4, 5 Sep 2021.
- Call letters for the online Main examination will be available to download from October 2021 onwards whereas the online Main examination will be conducted on 31 October 2021.
- The final result declaration and provisional allotment will be completed by January 2022 and April 2022 respectively.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct an online examination for recruitment of Clerks in participating organizations for filling vacancies of 2022-23. Read further to know details of the Application form, fee, exam pattern & syllabus, Admit card, results, cut off, etc.
- Important Dates
- Age Limit
- Apply Online
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Exam Date
- Cut Off
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk 2021 notification on 11 July 2021 on the official website of IBPS. The Common Recruitment Process is for the selection of candidates on Clerical cadre posts in the participating organizations. To download the IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification, candidates will have to visit the IBPS’s official website or you can check the notification pdf below.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
IBPS Clerk 2021 tentative number of vacancies is 5830. The state-wise and category vacancies will be released in the notification. Below we have mentioned expected state-wise vacancies.
|State||No. of vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
In IBPS Clerk 2021, the following organizations will participate in the selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts.
|Syndicate Bank||Bank of India|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Canara Bank|
|United Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Union Bank of India|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Corporation Bank|
|UCO Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Dates
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerk 2021|
|Conducted by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||11 July 2021|
|Registration start date||12 July 2021|
|Registration end date||1 August 2021|
|Fee Submission||12 July - 1 August 2021|
|Call letters for Pre- Exam training||August 2021|
|Dates of Pre-Exam Training||16 August 2021 Onwards|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Call letters for Preliminary exam||August 2021|
|Preliminary exam||28, 29 Aug & 4, 5 Sep 2021|
|Result of preliminary exam||September 2021|
|Call letters for Main exam||October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Main exam||31 October 2021|
|Final Result||January 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Official Website / Apply Online @||www.ibps.in|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 after checking the eligibility conditions as mentioned below.
- An applicant must be a citizen of India or a subject/ of Nepal or Bhutan (Or)
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India on or before 1st Jan 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India (Or)
- A Person of Indian Origin who has migrated to India from countries like Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi, etc., with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Note – Apart from Indian citizens, every other candidate will have to present and submit a certificate of eligibility issued by the GOI.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit [As on July 01, 2021]
Candidates interested to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 28 years of age i.e., candidates applying for IBPS Clerk 2021 must have been born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
There is relaxation in the upper age limit for certain categories of IBPS Clerk 2021 candidates as mentioned below.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons with disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 year|
|Persons domiciled in the state of J & K in the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons who have affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to MP state only)||5 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
Note – Candidates who claim age relaxation are required to produce & submit an appropriate certificate(s) / documents in original and photocopies at the time of joining.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Educational Qualification (As on Registration)
- Candidate must have passed a Graduation or have any equivalent Degree/ Graduation (in any discipline) from the recognized university of the Indian Government. They should have a valid degree certificate/mark sheet on the day they register online for IBPS Clerk 2021.
- They should have a working and operating knowledge in computer systems i.e. they must have studied Information Technology / Computer as a compulsory subject in the High School / College / Institute must have a Degree/certificate/diploma in computer language/operations.
- The candidate should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT. The candidate should be able to read, write, and speak the language.
Such ex-servicemen who do not have the above-mentioned qualifications should be matriculated ex-servicemen who have an Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Air Force or Navy after completing at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as of 1st August 2021. Such certificates should be obtained on or before 1st August 2021.
- Applicants should have obtained prescribed qualifications from an Institution / Board / University recognized by GOI or approved by respective Government authorities. Their final results should be announced on or before 1 August 2021.
- Applicants must have proper documents issued by University / Board stating that their result has been declared on or before 1 August 2021. Also, they will have to submit documents at the time of joining. The date printed on the applicants’ original/provisional certificate/mark sheet will be considered as the date of passing the eligibility examination.
- An applicant whose result has been released on the website of the Institute / University is required to submit a document/certificate having a date of passing for verification and further process.
- Applicants must indicate the percentage of marks obtained by them in Graduation up to 2 decimals in the online application. In case the CGPA / OGPA is awarded, it must be converted into percentages as per the norms/guidelines of the University. Applicants who mention CGPA / OGPA after converting into a percentage in their online application must have to produce a certificate issued by the respective official having details on conversion of grade into percentage along with the norms followed for conversion.
- Applicants can calculate the percentage by dividing the total marks obtained by them in all semesters/years by aggregate maximum marks of all the subjects multiplied by 100. The fraction of percentage whatever comes after calculating percentage will be ignored i.e. 54.99% and 59.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 60% respectively
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
IBPS Clerk 2021 online registration of the application form will start from 12 July 2021. The last date to apply online and for payment of the fee is 1 August 2021. Interested candidates will have to fill and submit an online application on the IBPS website. Applications submitted in other modes will not be accepted. IBPS Clerk 2021 online application is divided into the following parts.
- Part I Candidate’s registration
- Part II Uploading of documents
- Part III Filling of online application
- Part IV Payment of fees/intimation charges
- Part V Print the e-receipt and online application form
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
IBPS Clerk 2021 application forms will be available on the official website of IBPS @http://www.ibps.in from 12 July 2021 and the last date is 1st August 2021. To apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021, candidates are required to fill and submit an online application after going through a one-time registration process.
Part I Candidate’s Registration
- Candidates are required to visit IBPS’s website
- Click on the home page to open the “CWE CLERK” link
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE CLERK”
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Fill in the basic required information to complete the filling application form
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
Part II Uploading of Documents
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
- The applicant must not forget to upload a scanned file of hand-written declaration and left thumb impression.
Part III Filling Details In Online Application
- Fill up further details in your IBPS Clerk online application like personal details, educational details, contact details, etc.
- Then click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
- Before submitting details finally, make sure you have entered the correct details only. Verify the details and make changes if required
- Then click on the tab ‘Final Submit’.
Part IV Payment of Fees / Intimation charges
- Make the payment of requisite fees/intimation charge via the online mode using credit card/debit card / IMPS/internet banking / mobile wallets/cash cards.
Part V Print the e-Receipt and Online Application Form
- After making the online payment successfully, now take a printout of the e-receipt
- Then take a printout of the system-generated online application form.
Note – Do not send a printout of the system-generated online application form to the IBPS/ Banks.
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online
- The scanned file of the photo having dimensions 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- The scanned file of signature; must not be in Capital letters
- The scanned file of left thumb impression and hand-written declaration
- Essential documents/details to make online payment
- Personal email ID
Guidelines For Scanning Documents
- Photo to be scanned should be a passport-style picture of size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm and taken recently against a white background (preferred)
- Dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the scanned file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb
Signature, LTI, and Hand-written Declaration Image
- The signature must be taken on white paper with a black ink pen; preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels; size after scanning signature should be between 10 kb-20kb
- Candidate should take his / her left thumbprint (LTI) on a white paper with blue or black ink; dimensions should be 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI or 3 cm x 3 cm; scanned file type of candidate’s LTI should be jpg/jpeg with size 20 KB – 50 KB
- The declaration should be written by the applicant in English clearly on a white paper using black ink; dimensions should be 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI or 10 cm x 5 cm; scanned file type should be jpg/jpeg with size 50 KB – 100 KB
- Both signature and hand-written declaration must not be in Capital letters.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fee
IBPS Clerk Application Fee 2021 payable are as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSW Candidates – Rs. 175/- (Including GST)
- All Other Candidates (General, OBC, EWS) – Rs. 850/- (Including GST)
Mode Of Payment
Applicants will have to make the requisite IBPS Clerk application fee/intimation charges online only through Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro).
Candidates whose speed of writing is affected permanently due to any reason or visually impaired candidates can use their own scribe while appearing in the online Preliminary and Main examination. However, candidates willing to opt for a scribe need to mention the same while filling up the online application. Following rules will be applied on a candidate opting for a scribe,
- The scribe should be arranged by the candidate at her / his own cost
- The scribe may have any academic qualifications
- The scribe must fulfill all the eligibility criteria prescribed for them
- Candidates using a scribe will get extra 20 minutes or otherwise advised for each hour of the online tests.
Candidates belonging to Minority Communities / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Caste / Ex-Servicemen / PWBDs can avail of pre-examination training to be arranged by the Nodal Banks or participating banks. Candidates interested in pre-examination training need to fill their choice in the online application.
Pre-examination training will be of no cost i.e. free. But candidates who opt for pre-examination training are required to take care of all other expenses like boarding, lodging, traveling, etc. It will be held at the designated centers only.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
IBPS Clerk exam pattern 2021 consists of a two-phase written examination namely Prelim and Main examination.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelim Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Prelim exam consists of three sections, English language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability.
- There will be a total of 100 objective-type questions and each question will carry 1 mark. The total marks will be 100.
- The time allotted for each test will be 20 minutes. The total time duration is 1 hr.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- To be shortlisted for the main examination, candidates will have to secure cut-off marks in every test which will be decided by IBPS.
|Section No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|1||English language||30||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Total||100||100||1 Hour (60 min)|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Main Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk’s main exam consists of four sections, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General/ Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude.
- General English will have 40 questions for 40 marks, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude will have 50 questions for 60 marks, General/ Financial Awareness will have 50 questions for 50 marks, Quantitative Aptitude will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- A total of 190 questions will be present in four sections for 200 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer as a penalty under a negative marking system.
- Each section should be finished in the time allotted for the particular section. The total time duration will be 160 minutes.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|2||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Read : IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus
- Both Preliminary and Main examinations will be conducted in online mode only in several centers in India
- Requests for change of examination centers will not be entertained
- IBPS will have the authority to cancel any examination center or add new centers
- IBPS also have the right to allot any examination center to candidates other than they have opted for at the time of filling online application
- Candidates will have to reach their examination center at their own expenses and risk; IBPS will not be responsible for any loss or injury at all
- Candidate misbehavior during the examination may result in cancellation of candidature/disqualification from this exam and also from future examinations held by IBPS.
- The equi-percentile method will be used to normalize the marks scored by every candidate in different sessions (if conducted)
- Calculation of scores will be done up to 2 decimal points.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
IBPS Clerk 2021 syllabus in detail has been given below.
IBPS Clerk Prelim Syllabus 2021
|English Language||Quantitative/ Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability|
|Reading comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric series|
|Cloze test||Average||Ranking/direction test|
|Para jumble||Percentage||Data sufficiency|
|Paragraph completion||Ratio and proportion||Coded inequalities|
|Fill in the blanks||Data interpretation||Seating arrangement|
|Error spotting||Mensuration and geometry||Puzzle|
|Simple and compound interest||Syllogism|
|Problems on ages||Problems on Blood relations|
|Number series||Input output|
|Speed, distance and time||Coding decoding|
|Time and work||Scheduling|
|Data sufficiency||Verbal reasoning|
|Mixture and allegations|
IBPS Clerk Main Syllabus 2021
|General English||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||Computer Aptitude||General/ Financial Awareness|
|Reading comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric series||Internet||Financial awareness|
|Cloze test||Average||Ranking/direction test||Memory||Current affairs|
|Para jumble||Percentage||Data sufficiency||Keyboard shortcuts||Static GK|
|Paragraph completion||Ratio and proportion||Coded inequalities||Computer abbreviation|
|Fill in the blanks||Data interpretation||Seating arrangement||Microsoft office|
|Error spotting||Mensuration and geometry||Puzzle||Operating system|
|Simple and compound interest||Syllogism||Computer fundamentals & terminologies|
|Problems on ages||Problems on Blood relations|
|Number series||Input output|
|Speed, distance and time||Coding decoding|
|Time and work||Scheduling|
|Data sufficiency||Verbal reasoning|
|Mixture and allegations|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 for Prelim/ Main exam will be released a few weeks before the date of the exam. IBPS Clerk Prelim admit card will be released in August 2021 and the Main exam admit card will be released in October 2021.
The center, venue address, date, and time for both Preliminary and Main examinations shall be given in the call letter. Eligible candidates should download the IBPS Clerk 2021 admit card from the IBPS website @www.ibps.in by entering his/her Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
How Download IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website @ ibps.in
- Click on the recruitment section and IBPS CLERK admit card
- Enter the Registration number and Password/Date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- IBPS CLERK admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details and take a printout
Documents To Carry For Exam
While appearing for the IBPS Clerk online Preliminary and main examination, candidates must bring the following documents
- Candidate’s ID proof in original and photocopy (Photo ID proof should have the same name as printed on the call letters/application form)
- Valid call letter for Preliminary examination (if appearing for online Preliminary examination)
- Valid call letter for the Main examination (if appearing for online Main examination)
Note – Candidates must be on reporting time mentioned on their call letter for examination otherwise they will not be allowed to write the examination
Items Not Allowed Inside The Exam Centre
- Opened or packed eatable item
- Water bottle or any other liquid item
- Any stationery item such as Geometry/Pencil Box, written or printed documents/material, bits of paper, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Any wristwatch/watch, camera, etc.
- Any communication device such as health band, pager, microphone, earphones, Bluetooth, etc.
- Any metallic item
- All ornaments such as Pendants, Badge, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Ring, etc. should be checked thoroughly.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2021
Below we have mentioned tentative dates of IBPS Clerk 2021 Preliminary & Main examination
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Preliminary exam – 28, 29 Aug & 4, 5 Sep 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Main Exam – 31 October 2021
IBPS Clerk 2021 Result
IBPS Clerk Result 2021 of Prelim and Main examination will be released by IBPS on its official website after a few weeks of examination. IBPS Clerk Prelim result will be released in September 2021. IBPS Clerk Main exam result will be released in January 2022. To check the result of the Prelim/ Main exam, the candidate should follow the following steps:
- Log on to the official website ibps.in
- Click on the ‘result’ section (Prelim/Main)
- Enter the registration number and password/date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
The final result is declared on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance in the examination. The aggregate of 100 marks is used for the final merit list for each category. Candidates with a high merit rank in each category are finally selected.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Cut Off
The cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate needs to score to qualify for IBPS Clerk Prelim and Main examination. IBPS Clerk Prelim cut-off will be decided by IBPS and those who qualify in the Prelim exam by securing minimum qualifying marks are selected for the Main exam.
IBPS Main / Final Cut off will be decided for the candidates who attended the Main exam. For final merit, only the Main exam cut off will be considered. There will be a sectional cut off in both IBPS Clerk Prelim and the Main exam. Expected cut-off scores have been given below for both Prelim and Main examinations.
IBPS Clerk Prelim Cut Off (Expected)
Sectional Cut off
|English language||30||General - 9.75|
OBC/ SC/ ST - 7.00
|Numerical ability||35||General - 11.70|
OBC/ SC/ ST - 8.25
|Reasoning aptitude||35||General - 10.75|
OBC/ SC/ ST - 7.25
Overall Cut Off
|State||General||OBC||SC / ST|
|Jammu & Kashmir||68.75|
IBPS Clerk Mains Cutoff (Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
|Reasoning & computer knowledge||50||General - 17.80|
OBC/ SC/ST - 15.00
|English language||40||General - 13.00|
OBC/ SC/ST - 9.50
|General/ Financial awareness||40||General - 10.50|
OBC/ SC/ST - 7.00
|Quantitative aptitude||50||General - 15.75|
OBC/ SC/ST - 12.75
Overall Cut Off
These cut-offs are given out of 100 (online Main exam of 200 marks will be converted to 100 marks)
|Andaman & Nicobar||36.97||31.22||NA||20.03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||44.50||NA||NA||NA|
|Daman & Diu||37.90||37.60||NA||NA|
|Jammu & Kashmir||54.95||44.00||39.41||32.07|
- The final merit list will be prepared and released after considering the marks obtained by students in the Main examination. Marks of the online Main examination are 200, it will be converted out of 100 for provisional allotment.
- On the basis of the final merit list, shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks. The provisional allotment of candidates shall be done after considering all the Government Guidelines.
- If two or more candidates will obtain the same score then, a candidate senior in age will be considered for provisional allotment.
Documents Needed To Be Produced At The Time Of Joining
At the time of joining, candidates will have to produce the following documents in original and self-attested photocopies
- Print out of online application form
- Class X certificate or a birth certificate issued by the respective authorities (Proof of date of birth)
- Photo ID proof
- Academic mark-sheets & certificates up to graduation level or equivalent; passing certificates/mark sheets should have issued on or before 1 August 2021
- Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Other necessary documents in support of eligibility
All the certificates/documents stated above should be submitted by the candidates to the allotted bank as per their rules/guidelines.
Before the start and end of the online Main examination, the biometric data and photographs of the candidates will be captured and verified. Candidates who refuse to participate in the process of biometric data capturing and verification may not be allowed to write the Main examination.
The biometric data and photograph of the candidates will also be captured and verify at the time of provisional allotment.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Salary
An IBPS Clerk will get Rs. 11,765/- per month as the basic pay on the scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540. The total salary of the IBPS clerk will be approximately 19,500/- per month including basic pay and other allowances. An IBPS Clerk is eligible for other allowances such as Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, HRA, TA, etc.
IBPS Clerk FAQs
Q. What Is The Age Limit For IBPS Clerk 2021?
A. Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be 20 years and 28 years respectively. Candidates must have been born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Q. When IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification Will Be Released?
A. IBPS Clerk 2021 notification has been released on 11 July 2021.
Q. I’m From Nepal But Currently Studying and Living In India. Can I Apply For IBPS Clerk 2021?
A. Yes, you can apply for IBPS Clerk 2021. As per IBPS Clerk eligibility conditions, a subject of Nepal is eligible to write the IBPS clerk exam. However, s/he will have to submit a document of eligibility to the IBPS. The certificate should be issued by the Government of India.
Q. What Is The Number Of IBPS Clerk Vacancy?
A. The exact number of IBPS clerk vacancies shall be cleared only after the release of the IBPS Clerk 2021 notification. It is expected that 5830 vacancies will be filled through IBPS Clerk 2021.
Q. I’m A Person With Benchmark Disability. Can I Use A Scribe In IBPS Clerk Examinations?
A. Yes, you can use a Scribe if you are a person of visual impairment/ handwriting speed affected candidate. Other PwBD candidates such as Intellectual Disability etc. can also use scribe facilities. But before using a Scribe you are recommended to read all the guidelines mentioned in IBPS clerk notification.
Q. What Is The Application Fees For Ex-Servicemen Candidates?
A. Ex-Servicemen candidates will have to pay only Rs. 175/- towards application fees/intimation charges.
Q. What Will Be The Mode Of Payment?
A. Candidates will have to make the payment online using a debit card, internet banking, credit card, IMPS, etc.
Q. What Is The Salary Of IBPS Clerk?
A. An IBPS Clerk will get Rs. 11,765/- per month as the basic pay on the scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540. The total salary will be 19500 per month including allowances.
Q. Is There Any Interview For IBPS Clerk?
A. There is no interview in IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment. To be shortlisted for the final merit list, candidates will have to clear both IBPS Clerk Preliminary and Main examination.
Q. What Are The Maximum Number Of Attempts For IBPS Clerk?
A. IBPS Clerk exam does not have restrictions on no. of attempts. He/ she can attempt until they reach the upper age limit.