Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Call Letter 2021 : IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelim admit card will be released in August 2021 and the Prelim exam is scheduled to be held in Sep/Oct 2021. IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Main admit card will be released in October/November 2021 and the Main exam will be held in Oct/Nov 2021. Candidates need Registration Number/ Roll No. and DOB/ Password to download admit card from the official website of IBPS @ibps.in.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the Common Recruitment Process for the position of Office Assistant (Clerk) on behalf of the Regional Rural Banks in 2 stages, Prelim, and Main exam. IBPS RRB Office Assistant admit card will be issued separately for each stage of the exam.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Event||Date|
|Prelim Admit Card||August 2021|
|Prelim Exam||Sep/Oct 2021|
|Prelim Result||Oct 2021|
|Main Admit Card||Oct/Nov 2021|
|Main Exam||Oct/Nov 2021|
|Main Result||Oct/Nov 2021|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Release Date
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelim admit card will be released in August 2021 and the Prelim exam will be held in Sep/Oct 2021. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main admit card will be released in Oct/Nov 2021 and the Main exam will be held in Oct/Nov 2021.
Candidates are also notified about the release of the call letter to their registered Email and to the registered phone number via SMS. So, it is the responsibility of the candidate to download the admit card within the specified date from the official website of IBPS.
The exam convening authority will not be responsible for non-delivery of the message due to number change, change of email address, or any other reason. So, candidates should make sure about the availability of call letters by regularly visiting the official website of IBPS after applying for the Office Assistant Position.
How To Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Call Letter?
Candidates will have to visit the official website of IBPS on the specified duration to download the RRB Clerk admit card/ call letter. Here is the process to follow to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2021.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or click here
- Find and click on CRP RRBs
- Click on link Common recruitment Process – RRBs Phase IX
- Click on CRP RRBs Office Assistant Prelim/ Main Admit card Phase IX
- Enter registration/ roll number and password/Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button
- The resulting page will have to admit card/ call letter
- Download and Print call letter
Make sure the personal details in the call letter are correct. The admit card download process is the same for pre-examination training, preliminary, and the main examination conducted for the recruitment of RRB Office Assistants.
Candidates shortlisted from the preliminary examination to take up the main examination will have to visit the official website on the appropriate date to download the call letter for the main examination following the same process above.
IBPS RRB Clerk PET Admit Card
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities can avail the facility of Pre-Examination Training offered by IBPS. Candidates have to mention if they want to avail themselves of this facility at the time of filling the online application form.
Candidates will be called for Pre Examination Training by IBPS through issuing a call letter. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pre-exam training call letter will release in July 2021 and can be downloaded from IBPS website @www.ibps.in.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelim Admit Card
IBPS will conduct an online preliminary examination in Sep/Oct 2021 for the candidates who have successfully applied for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021. IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card for the preliminary exam will be released in August 2021.
IBPS will issue admit card to eligible candidates in online mode through its website. Admit cards for preliminary examination can be downloaded by using registration number/ roll number and DOB/ password.
IBPS RRB Clerk Main Admit Card
IBPS will conduct an online main examination in Oct/Nov 2021 for the candidates who will qualify in the preliminary examination by scoring minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Candidates shortlisted for the main examination can download their call letters through the website of IBPS in Oct/Nov 2021, using registration/ roll number and DOB/ password.
Once a call letter for the Main examination is uploaded on the website, IBPS intimate candidates through mail or message on their registered email ID or mobile number.
Details On The IBPS RRB Clerk Call Letter
Regardless of whether it is the call letter for the main examination or the preliminary examination, it will have the following details about the candidate and examination
- Name of the examination center
- Address of the center
- Date and time of the test
- Roll number/ User Id
- Registration number
- Venue code
- Space for affixing a photo
- Instructions etc.
Requirements To Download IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card
To download call letters from the official website of IBPS, candidates should have their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password. Candidates get registration numbers when they register and apply for the IBPS RRB Examination for the post of Office Assistants.
Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates are recommended to preserve the IBPS RRB Office Assistant admit card/ call letter until the recruitment process is completely over.
- Candidates should produce the admit card for the Prelim exam and Main examination.
- Affix the recent color photograph on the space provided in the admit card, it should be the same as the one uploaded in the online application, and keep 5 copies of the same for further use.
- Candidate should sign and give Left thumb Impression in the presence of Invigilator only.
- The candidate should bring the admit card by affixing the photo along with the original Photo ID and its photocopy.
- The candidate should give the admit card copy and photocopy of identity proof stapled together to the invigilator.
- The candidate should reach the exam center on or before the time printed on the call letter.
Documents To Carry To The Exam Centre
Candidates will have to compulsorily produce the following documents.
- Copy of the call letter along with photo affixed on the space given
- Photocopy of their photo identity proof
- Original photo identity proof
- It is important that the identity should bear the same name and initials as it appears in the call letter.
- The photo identity can be a photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted officer or bank passbook with a photograph, voter’s card, permanent driving license, passport, PAN Card, or people’s representative along with employee ID/photograph.
- These documents are to be submitted to the invigilator for verification purposes at the examination center.
- Candidates should remember that the ration card and learner’s driving license will not be accepted as valid proof.
The identity of the candidate will be verified pertaining to his/her details on the call letter, requisite documents submitted, and in the attendance list. In case, there is a doubt in the identity of the candidate, he/she may not be permitted to appear for the examination. Candidates should remember that the ration card will not be accepted as valid proof.
In case, there is a name change after applying for the office assistant position, such candidates will be allowed to take the test only if they produce the original affidavit or their original marriage certificate or gazette notification.
IBPS RRB Clerk Biometric DATA Capturing and Verification
Candidates will have to go through Biometric data capture and verification in which fingerprint (Left thumb impression) of the candidate will be taken. This verification will be done before the starting of the Main Examination, at the end of the Main Examination, and finally at the time of Joining.
If the biometric of candidates are not verified, then they will not be allowed to sit for the main exam. Similarly, if a candidate refuses to participate in biometric verification then his/ her candidature will be canceled.
- Any written material/document
- Any communication device including mobile phones, pager, etc.
- Packed or loose eatable items
- Water bottles
- Log table
- Pen drive
- Any metallic item
- Handbag, Belt, Cap, Goggles
- Pencil box or Geometry box
- Scale, writing pad, calculator, etc.
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2021 FAQs?
Q. What are the documents required to download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant prelim exam admit card?
A. Candidate’s Registration/Roll Number and DOB/ Password will be needed to download the call letter for the preliminary examination.
Q. By when can I download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelim admit card?
A. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelim exam call letter will be available to download from August 2021.
Q. By when I can download my admit card for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main examination?
A. Call letter for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main examination will be available to download from Oct/Nov 2021.
Q. Can I use my Learners’ Driving License as an identification document at the time of examination?
A. No. IBPS does not consider a Learning Driving License as identity proof.
Q. How can I participate in biometric verification if I have injured my left thumb?
A. If you have an injury in your left thumb at the time of biometric verification, then you should notify the same to the exam authorities for alternative fingerprint capture.
Q. Will IBPS provide commute charges for Pre-Examination Training?
A. No. IBPS will not provide any kind of financial assistance to candidates to commute to the Pre-Examination Training center.