IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Apply Online & Application Form [Prelims & Mains] : IBPS RRB office Assistant application process 2019 starts with the moment the official notification gets released. IBPS RRB clerk eligibility have a mention in detail in the official notification. IBPS is the authoritative organization for conducting the recruitment exam for the post of Office Assistant vacant at the various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) throughout the country. There are 56 participating RRBs for the recruitment. All the arrangements for the conducting online exam for Office Assistant are taken care of by IBPS.
The final allotment for the post of Office Assistant will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the RRB Office Assistant Main Exam. The candidates should apply online after reading carefully all the instructions about the process of application, eligibility criteria, payment mode etc.
IBPS RRB clerk exam 2019 dates are listed below. The dates below will help candidates in following the schedule of IBPS RRB assistant exam.
|Commencement of online IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application form||June 2019|
|Last date to apply for IBPS RRB application form||July 2019|
|Exam date of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exam||August and September 2019|
|Office Assistant Main Exam Date||October 2019|
|Results for the main examination||Middle of October 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||In the month of January 2020|
IBPS RRB Offiecr Assistant Eligibility 2019
At any stage of the IBPS RRB Assistant 2019 selection process, if any of the eligibility criteria is found to be not fulfilled by the candidates, then the candidate will be rejected from the entire selection process. So, before applying for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant/ clerk, the candidates make sure that they are passing through the eligibility in terms of nationality, age and education.
The aspirants must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Individual must be a citizen of India
- An individual is a Tibetan refugee
- An individual is a subject of Nepal
- An individual is a subject of Bhutan
- An individual is a PIO from East African countries like Vietnam, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zaire, Ethiopia, Kenya and Zambia. Also, candidates can be from Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Burma.
Age Limit and Relaxation
To apply online or IBPS RRB clerk, candidate must satisfy the age limit because there is a limitation in the terms of age. The minimum age of the interested candidates must be 18 years. Therefore, candidates whose age is not yet 18 years need not apply as their application process will not be completed. If the candidates have crossed over the age of 28 years, then the candidates are not eligible for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant. The maximum age limit for the applicant is 28 years. However, there is a provision of relaxation in terms of age for the category of Reserved candidates according to the rules of Indian Government.
- SC Category: 5 years
- ST category: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disability: 10 years
A bachelor’s degree is required by the candidate. However, the degree can be obtained in any of the disciplines. It can be from Humanities, Commerce and Science. Therefore, candidates from any disciplines are eligible to apply for the RRB Office Assistant. The proficiency in the local language mentioned by the RRB is also necessary.
IBPS RRB Offiecr Assistant Application Form 2019
When the individuals wish to participate in the IBPS RRB clerk selection process, then the process begins with filling up the application form. In the application form, the basic personal and educational information is provided. However, the individuals must give the right information as if any of the information is found to be incorrect at any stage of the selection, then the candidature will be rejected immediately.
Documents Needed Before Applying
The candidate must prepare certain documents and things before applying online; otherwise, they will not be able to apply online.
- They should scan their photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm), signature and left thumb impression as per the specifications only
- Keep in mind that signature is not in capital letters as it will be rejected
- Left thumb impression must be properly scanned
- The candidate should have a valid email id
IBPS RRB Offiecr Assistant – How to Apply?
The candidate will be able to apply for the RRB office assistant 2019 only in the given time of period. Once the registration window closes, the candidate will not be able to apply for the RRB Office Assistant. The procedure to apply is as follows:
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in
- Click on the link ‘CRP for RRBs’. It will be followed by clicking on the link that provides the gateway to applying
- Now, the candidate will have to click “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION’ to open application
- He/she will have to fill the basic information. It will generate the Provisional Registration number and password.
- Candidates will have to upload the following
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration as mentioned below
(“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” )
- Candidates will fill the online application form carefully as no changes will be made once the application form is submitted. Therefore, before submission, it is advised that the candidates must recheck their entries and then click on FINAL SUBMIT
- While submitting the application form, the candidates are required to mention the state to which they want to have the provisional allotment after selection. This option cannot be changed after submission
- Take printout of the final system generated application form for further reference
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Fee
The IBPS RRB Assistant application fees will have to be paid via online mode. The fee for:
- General/ OBC category: RS 600
- SC/ST/EXSM/ PWD: RS 100
The payment for application fees will be made through Internet Banking, Debit Cards (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and RuPay), Credit Card, Mobile Wallets, Cash Cards and IMPS.
Documents Needed At The Time Of Joining
At the time of joining, the selected candidates need to show the following documents in original as well as the self-attested photocopies. If the candidate fails to submit the required documents, then he will be debarred from the recruitment process.
- Birth certificate
- Valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII
- Proof of photo identity
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Marksheet of graduation