IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Apply Online & Application Form [Prelims & Mains] : IBPS RRB Office Assistant application process 2019 has been started on 18th June and the last date to apply online is 4th July 2019. IBPS RRB notification was released on 14th June on official email@example.com. IBPS RRB clerk eligibility is mentioned in detail in the official notification. There are 4289 vacancies of office assistants in 55 participating RRBs for the year 2019. IBPS is the authoritative organization for conducting the recruitment exam for the post of Office Assistant vacant at the various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) throughout the country.
Candidates should apply online after reading carefully all the instructions about the process of application, eligibility criteria. On successful submission of application by paying the fee, candidates will have to attend IBPS RRB Office Assistant prelim exam followed by main exam. The final allotment for the post of Office Assistant will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the RRB Office Assistant Main Exam and the prelim exam is of qualifying in nature.
Candidates who wish to appear for IBPS RRB exam for Group ‘B’- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be needed to fill and submit an online application. IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 application form will be available online @www.ibps.in. The last date for On-line registration including edit / modification of Application and payment of application fees / intimation charges will be 4th July 2019.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Important Dates
IBPS RRB clerk exam 2019 dates are listed below. The dates below will help candidates in following the schedule of IBPS RRB assistant exam.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application form start date||18th June 2019
|Last date to apply for IBPS RRB assistant||4th July 2019
|Call letters for prelim||August 2019|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exam||17, 18 & 25 of Aug, 2019|
|Call letters for prelim||September 2019|
|Office Assistant Main Exam Date||29th September 2019
|Results for the main examination||October 2019|
|Document Verification||November 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||In the month of January 2020
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility 2019
Before applying for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant/ clerk, the candidates should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility in terms of Nationality, Age, Education as per official notification. At any stage of IBPS RRB Assistant 2019 selection process, if eligibility criteria is found to be not fulfilled by the candidates, their candidature will be rejected.
The candidates must fulfil any one of the following criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India OR
- A subject of Nepal OR
- A subject of Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan refugee migrated to India before 01 Jan 1962 with an intention of permanently residing in India OR
- Person of Indian origin migrated from East African countries like Vietnam, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zaire, Ethiopia, Kenya and Zambia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Burma with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Note – Apart from Indian citizens, other applicants will have to show a certificate of eligibility at the time of joining or verification of documents. This certificate of eligibility should have been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit (As on 01 June 2019)
To apply online for IBPS RRB clerk, candidate must satisfy the prescribed age limit. The minimum age of the interested candidates must be 18 years and the maximum age limit for the applicant is 28 years. Therefore, candidates whose age is not yet 18 years or have crossed over the age of 28 years need not apply as their application process will not be completed and they are not eligible for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant. (Or) Applicant should be born between 02 June 1990 to 01 June 2000 (both dates inclusive).
There is a provision of relaxation in terms of upper age limit for the Reserved category candidates according to the rules of Indian Government.
|People affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|People lived in J&K during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Duration of service + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ESM of SC/ST category)|
|SC / ST||5 years|
Note – Applicants seeking for relaxation in upper age limit will have to submit necessary document(s) at the time of joining or verification of documents.
Educational Qualifications (As on 4th July 2019)
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream / discipline from an affiliated and recognized college / University / Institution. Applicant having educational qualification equivalent to bachelor’s degree is also eligible to apply for IBPS RRB office assistant.
- Applicant should be proficient in local language of the state and if s/he is not then 6 months’ time will be given to him / her from the date of joining so that s/he can acquire the proficiency.
- Desirable – Working knowledge of Computer
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to apply for Office Assistant post will need to complete an online registration along with filling and submission of application form. Applicants can apply online only from 18th June 2019 to 04 July 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. However, before applying online, candidates must have certain documents and details.
Documents for Applying Online
- Scanned their photo, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration (statement given below) [guidelines to scan documents are mentioned below]
- Valid personal mobile number and email ID
- Necessary details to make online payment
Guidelines To Scan Documents
- Photo to be scanned should be a latest passport size colour picture taken against any light-coloured background (preferred colour – white)
- Size should be 5cm × 3.5cm and dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- File size and format after scanning should be between 20 kb – 50 kb and in JPEG or JPG respectively
Hand-Written Declaration, Signature and Left Thumb Impression
- Hand-written declaration and signature should be not in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Signature must be taken by applicant on white paper using black ink pen
- Declaration must be clearly written by applicant in English on white paper using blue or black ink pen
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- For hand written declaration- scanned file size should be between 20 kb – 50 kb
- For left thumb impression and signature- scanned file size should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
- The scanned files format should be JPG or JPEG
IBPS RRB Office Assistant – How To Apply?
The candidate will be able to apply for the RRB office assistant 2019 only from 14th June to 4th July 2019. Once the registration window closes, the candidate will not be able to apply for the RRB Office Assistant. The procedure to apply online for RRB Clerk post is as follows:
Part 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in
- Click on the link ‘CRP RRBs VIII
- Now, the candidate will have to click “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION’ to open application
- He/she will have to fill the basic information
- Confirm and verify all the details filled in for registration
- Then type the security code as shown in the image and click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- A provisional registration no. and password will be generated and appear on the screen
- At the same, candidates will also get both provisional registration no. and password on their registered mobile number and email ID
Part 2 Upload Of Scanned Files
- Use provisional registration no. and password to login again and complete online application process
- Candidates will have to upload the following
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration as mentioned below
(“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” )
- After uploading all the scanned files, click on ‘Next’ tab
Part 3 Filling Additional Details
After uploading of scanned files, candidates will be redirected to next part of online application process where they have to provide basic / Qualification / Experience / Language details
- After uploading files, candidates will see a page having few tabs / sections
- Under the basic tab, provide / select details related to category, code, religion, nationality etc.
- Select exam centres for both preliminary and main examinations
- Enter other basic details like gender, mother’s / father’s name etc.
- Enter correspondence and permanent address
- Enter details related to qualification / experience / language
- Enter choice of banks / organizations
- Verify all the details filled in
- Read and accept declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Candidates will fill the online application form carefully as no changes will be made once the application form is submitted. Therefore, before submission, it is advised that the candidates must recheck their entries and then click on FINAL SUBMIT
Part 4 Payment Of Application Fees
- Select any option to make payment online
- Enter and submit the details of selected option
- Move to the next part to confirm and print your online application
Part 5 Confirmation and Print Of Application
- On successful payment of fees, applicant’s online application will be displayed on the screen
- Enter and submit the asked details to generate e-receipt
- Print the e-receipt and then application form
- Keep safe the print outs for future reference
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Fee
The IBPS RRB Assistant application fees will have to be paid via online mode. IBPS RRB assistant category wise fee is as follows.
- General/ OBC category: RS 600/-
- SC/ST/EXSM/ PWD: RS 100/-
The payment of application fees can be made through Internet Banking, Debit Cards (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and RuPay), Credit Card, Mobile Wallets, Cash Cards and IMPS.
Documents Needed At The Time Of Joining
At the time of joining, the selected candidates need to show the following documents in original as well as the self-attested photocopies. If the candidate fails to submit the required documents, they will be debarred from the recruitment process.
- Birth certificate/ 10th class mark sheet
- Valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VIII
- Proof of photo identity
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Mark sheet of graduation
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online FAQs
Q. I’m 17 years Old. Am I Eligible For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam?
A. No. The minimum age needed to apply for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) exam is 18 years and there is no provision of relaxation in lower age limit.
Q. I’m 30 years Old Belonging To General Category and Have A Master’s Degree In Computer Applications. Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. No. You are not eligible. You have crossed the upper age limit fixed for candidates belonging to general category which is 28 years.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit Specified For OBC Category Candidates?
A. 28 years + 3 years (relaxation) i.e. 31 years.
Q. I’m A Widow and Belonging To General Category With An Age Of 30 Years. Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply if you have not remarried and have a bachelor’s degree and proficient in local language of the state from which you want to apply. Your age should be between 18 to 37 years.
Q. Is There Any Work Experience Required To Apply For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam?
A. No. A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is enough to apply.