IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Apply Online & Application Form : IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 apply online process commences from 8th June 2021 and the last date of registration is 28th June 2021. Candidates must submit IBPS RRB Office Assistant application form online by paying the required fee on the official email@example.com.
- IBPS RRB Clerk eligibility in terms of age limit is 21-28 years and educational qualification is Graduation.
- IBPS RRB Clerk Application fee for General/OBC Candidates is Rs. 850/- and for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs.175.
- The exam will be held in 2 stages, Prelim and Main exam for the selection of candidates on IBPS RRB Clerk posts.
- The Prelim exam is scheduled to be conducted on 1,7,8,14,15th August 2021 and the Main exam on 3 Oct 2021.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant vacancies to be filled are 6888 in 43 participating RRBs.
Candidates should apply online after checking the eligibility criteria to appear in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam. Candidates will be issued a call letter for appearing in the Prelim exam, upon qualifying they will be called for the Main exam. The prelim exam is qualifying in nature and the Main exam score alone is considered for final merit.
Candidates interested to appear in the IBPS RRB Group ‘B’- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) exam need to fill and submit an online application form. The last date for Online registration including payment of application fees/intimation charges will be 28th June 2021.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Important Dates
IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2021 dates are listed below. The dates below will help candidates in following the schedule of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Particulars||Date|
|Application form start date||8th June 2021|
|Last date to apply||28th June 2021|
|Prelim Call Letter||July 2021|
|Preliminary Exam||1,7,8,14,15th August 2021|
|Main Call Letter||Sep 2021|
|Main Exam Date||3 Oct 2021|
|Main/ Final Result||Nov 2021|
|Document Verification||Nov 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2022|
Read : IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus 2021
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility 2021
Before applying for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant/ Clerk, the candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility in terms of Nationality, Age, Education as per official notification. At any stage of the IBPS RRB Assistant 2021 selection process, if eligibility criteria are found to be not fulfilled by the candidates, their candidature will be rejected.
The candidates must fulfill any one of the following criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India OR
- A subject of Nepal OR
- A subject of Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan refugee migrated to India before 01 Jan 1962 with an intention of permanently residing in India OR
- Person of Indian origin migrated from East African countries like Vietnam, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zaire, Ethiopia, Kenya and Zambia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Burma with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Note – Apart from Indian citizens, other applicants will have to show a certificate of eligibility at the time of joining or verification of documents. This certificate of eligibility should have been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit (As on 01 June 2021)
To apply online for IBPS RRB Clerk, the candidate must satisfy the prescribed age limit. The minimum age of the interested candidates must be 18 years and the maximum age limit for the applicant is 28 years.
Therefore, candidates whose age is not yet 18 years or have crossed over the age of 28 years need not apply as their application process will not be completed and they are not eligible for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant. (Or) The applicant should be born between 02 June 1991 to 01 June 2001 (both dates inclusive).
There is a provision of relaxation in terms of the upper age limit for the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the Indian Government.
|People affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|People lived in J&K during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Duration of service + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ESM of SC/ST category)|
|SC / ST||5 years|
Note – Applicants seeking relaxation in the upper age limit will have to submit necessary document(s) at the time of joining or verification of documents.
Educational Qualifications (As on 21st July 2021)
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream/discipline from an affiliated and recognized college / University / Institution. Applicants having educational qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
- Applicant should be proficient in the local language of the state and if s/he is not then 6 months’ time will be given to him/her from the date of joining so that s/he can acquire the proficiency.
- Desirable – Working knowledge of Computer
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2021
Interested candidates must apply online for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant post by completing online registration and submission of application form on the official website @ibps.in. Applicants can apply online from 8th June 2021 to 28th June 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Direct Link to Apply
IBPS RRB Office Assistant – How To Apply?
The procedure to apply online for the IBPS RRB Clerk post is as follows.
Part 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in
- Click on the link ‘CRP RRBs IX
- Now, the candidate will have to click “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION’ to open the application
- Fill in the basic information
- Confirm and verify all the details filled in for registration
- Type the security code as shown in the image and click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
- A provisional registration no. and password will be generated and appear on the screen
- At the same, candidates will also get both provisional registration no. and password on their registered mobile number and email ID
Part 2 Upload Of Scanned Files
- Use provisional registration no. and password to log in again and complete the online application process
- Candidates will have to upload the following
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration as mentioned below
(“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” )
- After uploading all the scanned files, click on the ‘Next’ tab
Part 3 Filling Additional Details
After uploading of scanned files, candidates will be redirected to the next part of the online application process where they have to provide Basic / Qualification / Experience / Language details
- After uploading files, candidates will see a page having a few tabs/sections
- Under the basic tab, provide/select details related to category, code, religion, nationality, etc.
- Select exam centers for both preliminary and main examinations
- Enter other basic details like gender, mother’s / father’s name, etc.
- Enter correspondence and permanent address
- Enter details related to qualification / experience / language
- Enter the choice of banks/organizations
- Verify all the details filled in
- Read and accept the declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’
Candidates will fill the online application form carefully as no changes will be made once the application form is submitted. Therefore, before submission, it is advised that the candidates must recheck their entries and then click on the FINAL SUBMIT.
Part 4 Payment Of Application Fees
- Select an option to make payment online
- Enter and submit the details of the selected option
- Move to the next part to confirm and print your online application
Part 5 Confirmation and Print Of Application
- On successful payment of fees, the applicant’s online application will be displayed on the screen
- Enter and submit the required details to generate e-receipt
- Print the e-receipt and the application form
- Keep safe the print outs for future reference
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Fee
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant application fees will have to be paid through online mode only. IBPS RRB Clerk category wise fee is as follows.
- General/ OBC category: RS 850/-
- SC/ST/EXSM/ PWD: RS 175/-
The payment of application fees can be made through Internet Banking, Debit Cards (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, and RuPay), Credit Card, Mobile Wallets, Cash Cards, and IMPS.
Read : IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2021
Documents for Applying Online
- Scanned photo, signature, left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration
- Valid personal mobile number and email ID
- Necessary details to make online payment
Guidelines To Scan Documents
- Photo to be scanned should be the latest passport size color picture taken against any light-colored background (preferred color – white)
- Size should be 5cm × 3.5cm and dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- File size and format after scanning should be between 20 kb – 50 kb and in JPEG or JPG respectively
Hand-Written Declaration, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression
- Hand-written declaration and signature should be not in CAPITAL LETTERS
- The signature must be taken by the applicant on white paper using a black ink pen
- The declaration must be clearly written by the applicant in English on white paper using a blue or black ink pen
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- For handwritten declaration- scanned file size should be between 20 kb – 50 kb
- For left thumb impression and signature- scanned file size should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
- The scanned files format should be JPG or JPEG
Read : IBPS RRB Office Assistant Results 2021
Documents Needed At The Time Of Joining
At the time of joining, the selected candidates need to show the following documents in original as well as the self-attested photocopies. If the candidate fails to submit the required documents, they will be debarred from the recruitment process.
- Birth certificate/ 10th class mark sheet
- Valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-IX
- Proof of photo identity
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Mark sheet of graduation
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online FAQs
Q. I’m 17 years old. Am I Eligible For IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam?
A. No. The minimum age needed to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) exam is 18 years and there is no provision of relaxation in a lower age limit.
Q. I’m 30 years old Belonging To General Category and Have A Master’s Degree In Computer Applications. Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. No. You are not eligible. You have crossed the upper age limit fixed for candidates belonging to the general category which is 28 years.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit Specified For OBC Category Candidates?
A. 28 years + 3 years (relaxation) i.e. 31 years.
Q. I’m A Widow and Belonging To a General Category With An Age Of 30 Years. Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply if you have not remarried and have a bachelor’s degree, and proficient in the local language of the state from which you want to apply. Your age should be between 18 to 37 years.
Q. Is There Any Work Experience Required To Apply For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam?
A. No. A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is enough to apply.
Leave a Reply