IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 Apply Online & Application Form : IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 apply online process will start on 18th June 2020 and the last date of registration is 4th July 2020. Candidates must submit IBPS RRB Office Assistant application form online by paying required fee on the official email@example.com. IBPS RRB Clerk eligibility in terms of age limit is 21-28 years and educational qualification is Graduation.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant vacancies to be filled are 4289 in 55 participating RRBs. Candidates should apply online after reading the instructions about the eligibility criteria, application process. On successful submission of application by paying the fee, candidates will be issued call letter for appearing in the written exam to be held in 2 stages, Prelim and Main exam.
Candidates who wish to appear in IBPS RRB exam for Group ‘B’- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) need to fill and submit an online application form. The last date for On-line registration including payment of application fees / intimation charges will be 4th July 2020.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Important Dates
IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2020 dates are listed below. The dates below will help candidates in following the schedule of IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Particulars||Date|
|Application form start date||18th June 2020
|Last date to apply||4th July 2020
|Prelim Call Letter||July 2020|
|Preliminary Exam||1, 2, 8, 9 & 16 of Aug, 2020|
|Main Call Letter||September 2020|
|Main Exam Date||19th September 2020
|Main/ Final Result||October 2020|
|Document Verification||November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2021
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility 2020
Before applying for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant/ Clerk, the candidates should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility in terms of Nationality, Age, Education as per official notification. At any stage of IBPS RRB Assistant 2020 selection process, if eligibility criteria is found to be not fulfilled by the candidates, their candidature will be rejected.
The candidates must fulfil any one of the following criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India OR
- A subject of Nepal OR
- A subject of Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan refugee migrated to India before 01 Jan 1962 with an intention of permanently residing in India OR
- Person of Indian origin migrated from East African countries like Vietnam, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zaire, Ethiopia, Kenya and Zambia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Burma with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Note – Apart from Indian citizens, other applicants will have to show a certificate of eligibility at the time of joining or verification of documents. This certificate of eligibility should have been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit (As on 01 June 2020)
To apply online for IBPS RRB Clerk, candidate must satisfy the prescribed age limit. The minimum age of the interested candidates must be 18 years and the maximum age limit for the applicant is 28 years. Therefore, candidates whose age is not yet 18 years or have crossed over the age of 28 years need not apply as their application process will not be completed and they are not eligible for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant. (Or) Applicant should be born between 02 June 1991 to 01 June 2001 (both dates inclusive).
There is a provision of relaxation in terms of upper age limit for the reserved category candidates according to the rules of Indian Government.
|People affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|People lived in J&K during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Duration of service + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ESM of SC/ST category)|
|SC / ST||5 years|
Note – Applicants seeking for relaxation in upper age limit will have to submit necessary document(s) at the time of joining or verification of documents.
Educational Qualifications (As on 4th July 2020)
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream / discipline from an affiliated and recognized college / University / Institution. Applicants having educational qualification equivalent to bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
- Applicant should be proficient in local language of the state and if s/he is not then 6 months’ time will be given to him / her from the date of joining so that s/he can acquire the proficiency.
- Desirable – Working knowledge of Computer
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form 2020
Interested candidates must apply online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant post by completing online registration and submission of application form on official website @ibps.in. Applicants can apply online from 18th June 2020 to 04 July 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant – How To Apply?
The procedure to apply online for IBPS RRB Clerk post is as follows.
Part 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in
- Click on the link ‘CRP RRBs IX
- Now, the candidate will have to click “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION’ to open application
- Fill the basic information
- Confirm and verify all the details filled in for registration
- Type the security code as shown in the image and click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- A provisional registration no. and password will be generated and appear on the screen
- At the same, candidates will also get both provisional registration no. and password on their registered mobile number and email ID
Part 2 Upload Of Scanned Files
- Use provisional registration no. and password to login again and complete online application process
- Candidates will have to upload the following
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration as mentioned below
(“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” )
- After uploading all the scanned files, click on ‘Next’ tab
Part 3 Filling Additional Details
After uploading of scanned files, candidates will be redirected to next part of online application process where they have to provide Basic / Qualification / Experience / Language details
- After uploading files, candidates will see a page having few tabs / sections
- Under the basic tab, provide / select details related to category, code, religion, nationality etc.
- Select exam centres for both preliminary and main examinations
- Enter other basic details like gender, mother’s / father’s name etc.
- Enter correspondence and permanent address
- Enter details related to qualification / experience / language
- Enter choice of banks / organizations
- Verify all the details filled in
- Read and accept declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’
Candidates will fill the online application form carefully as no changes will be made once the application form is submitted. Therefore, before submission, it is advised that the candidates must recheck their entries and then click on FINAL SUBMIT.
Part 4 Payment Of Application Fees
- Select any option to make payment online
- Enter and submit the details of selected option
- Move to the next part to confirm and print your online application
Part 5 Confirmation and Print Of Application
- On successful payment of fees, applicant’s online application will be displayed on the screen
- Enter and submit the required details to generate e-receipt
- Print the e-receipt and then application form
- Keep safe the print outs for future reference
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Fee
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant application fees will have to be paid through online mode only. IBPS RRB Clerk category wise fee is as follows.
- General/ OBC category: RS 600/-
- SC/ST/EXSM/ PWD: RS 100/-
The payment of application fees can be made through Internet Banking, Debit Cards (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and RuPay), Credit Card, Mobile Wallets, Cash Cards and IMPS.
Documents for Applying Online
- Scanned photo, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration
- Valid personal mobile number and email ID
- Necessary details to make online payment
Guidelines To Scan Documents
- Photo to be scanned should be a latest passport size colour picture taken against any light-coloured background (preferred colour – white)
- Size should be 5cm × 3.5cm and dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- File size and format after scanning should be between 20 kb – 50 kb and in JPEG or JPG respectively
Hand-Written Declaration, Signature and Left Thumb Impression
- Hand-written declaration and signature should be not in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Signature must be taken by applicant on white paper using black ink pen
- Declaration must be clearly written by applicant in English on white paper using blue or black ink pen
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- For hand written declaration- scanned file size should be between 20 kb – 50 kb
- For left thumb impression and signature- scanned file size should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
- The scanned files format should be JPG or JPEG
Documents Needed At The Time Of Joining
At the time of joining, the selected candidates need to show the following documents in original as well as the self-attested photocopies. If the candidate fails to submit the required documents, they will be debarred from the recruitment process.
- Birth certificate/ 10th class mark sheet
- Valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-IX
- Proof of photo identity
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Mark sheet of graduation
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online FAQs
Q. I’m 17 years Old. Am I Eligible For IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam?
A. No. The minimum age needed to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) exam is 18 years and there is no provision of relaxation in lower age limit.
Q. I’m 30 years Old Belonging To General Category and Have A Master’s Degree In Computer Applications. Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. No. You are not eligible. You have crossed the upper age limit fixed for candidates belonging to general category which is 28 years.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit Specified For OBC Category Candidates?
A. 28 years + 3 years (relaxation) i.e. 31 years.
Q. I’m A Widow and Belonging To General Category With An Age Of 30 Years. Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply if you have not remarried and have a bachelor’s degree and proficient in local language of the state from which you want to apply. Your age should be between 18 to 37 years.
Q. Is There Any Work Experience Required To Apply For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam?
A. No. A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is enough to apply.