Download IBPS RRB Officer 2020 Admit Card : IBPS RRB Officer Call letter for PO/ Officer Scale I and Officer Scale II & III Prelim, Main exam, Interview, Pre exam training will be available to download 2 weeks before each stage of exam.
- IBPS RRB PO call letter for Prelim exam will be released in 3rd week of July 2020, Main admit card will be released in 1st week of September 2020 and Interview call letter will be released in Nov 2020.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II and III single exam call letter will be released in 1st week of September 2020 and Interview call letter will be released in Nov 2020.
- Candidates appearing for IBPS RRB PO/ SO/ Officers examination / interview/ pre examination training are required to possess valid call letter / admit card otherwise they will not be permitted to take up the examination / interview / pre exam training.
Candidates applied for IBPS RRB Officer will have to download call letter / admit card to take up the test that is conducted on different levels like preliminary, main examination (only for Officer Scale I) and interview. The Admit Card/ Call Letter and is issued to eligible candidates before each stage of examination through the official website of IBPS.
To download the call letter for the preliminary examination, Main examination and interview, candidates will have to use their registration number and password or Date of Birth. Candidates should remember that they will not get the hard copy of the call letter to their address. So, they will have to download the call letter from the official website of IBPS within the allotted time frame.
IBPS RRB Officer Important Dates
Here are some tentative dates that will help candidates appearing for the IBPS RRB Officer recruitment 2020:
|IBPS RRB Officer Description||Dates|
|Prelim Exam Call Letter||Officer Scale I – 3rd week of July 2020|
|Main/Single Exam Call Letter||1st week of September 2020|
|Main Exam Result||October 2020|
|Call Letter for Interview||November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment ||January 2021|
Download IBPS RRB Officer Admit Card 2020
Candidates will have to visit the official website of the IBPS before each stage of examination from which they can download the admit card as stated in the notification issued by IBPS for the RRB Officer Recruitment. Even, the candidates will get an SMS and/or E-Mail about the release of the admit card. Here is the process they will have to follow to download the call letter:
- Visit IBPS official website or click here
- Click on CRP RRBs
- Click on CRP RRBs Phase IX
- Click on Download call letter for CRP RRB Officer Scale I/ Scale II/ Scale III (Prelim/ Main/ Interview/ Single exam)
- You will be taken to a new page
- On this page enter your registration number and password
- Click on “Submit” button
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Download your admit card
- Take printout of admit card
You will have to follow the same process to download IBPS RRB Officer admit card for Pre Examination Training, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam/ Single exam and Interview.
IBPS RRB Call Letter for PET 2020
IBPS will conduct pre exam training for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribes/ Minority Communities. Candidates eligible to avail the benefit of per exam training will have to mention the same in online application form. Candidates shortlisted by IBPS for pre examination training will be issued call letter on IBPS official website and candidates will be able to download it in July 2020.
IBPS RRB PO Admit Card (Officer Scale I)
IBPS RRB PO Prelim Exam Admit Card
Candidates who successfully apply for the post of ‘Officer Scale I’ will be eligible to download call letter for preliminary examination. IBPS RRB PO/Officer Scale I Prelim will be conducted on 1, 2, 8, 9 & 16th Aug 2020 and admit card for the same will be issued in the 3rd week of July 2020. Once admit card will be uploaded on the website of IBPS, it will inform eligible candidates by sending them an intimation mail or message on their registered email ID / mobile number. Candidates can download admit card for preliminary examination by using their Registration/ Roll number and DOB/ Password on the website of IBPS.
IBPS RRB PO Main Exam Admit Card
IBPS RRB PO/Officer Scale I Prelim exam will be held on 13th Sept 2020 and call letter for the main examination will be available to download tentatively from the 1st week of Sept 2020. Candidates who clear preliminary examination of Officer Scale I by scoring cut off marks to be decided by IBPS will be eligible to appear for main examination. Such candidates will be required to download their call letters from the website of IBPS by using their login credentials i.e. Registration/Roll No. and DOB/ Password otherwise they will not be permitted to take up the main examination.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Call Letter
Candidates who clear the main examination to be conducted for Officer Scale I by securing minimum cut off marks to be decided by IBPS will be shortlisted and called for Interview to be held most probably in Nov 2020. Call letters to candidates shortlisted for interview will be issued in online mode through the official website of IBPS. To download call letters, candidates will have to use their IBPS RRB officer Registration No./ Roll No and DOB/ Password.
IBPS RRB Admit card for Officer Scale II & III
Single Examination Call Letter
Candidates who successfully apply for Officer II or Officer III will be eligible to download admit card for single examination. For both Officer II and III, there will be a single examination to be held on 13 Sept 2020. Admit cards for single examination will be uploaded on the website of IBPS most probably in the 1st week of Sept 2020. Candidates who will be appearing for single examination must have valid admit card / call letter downloaded from institution’s website after using Registration No. and DOB/ Password otherwise they will not be allowed to write the examination.
Interview Call Letter
Candidates who pass in the single level examination by scoring at least or above cutoff marks will be called to appear for Interview. Interview will be conducted tentatively in the month of Nov 2020 at centres assigned / selected by IBPS. Candidates coming for Interview must bring their documents / certificates in original and self-attested photocopies otherwise their candidature can be cancelled and they will not be considered in the further recruitment process.
Details On IBPS RRB Officer Call Letter 2020
The call letter that each candidate downloads from the official website of IBPS will have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- The Centre Name
- Address of the centre
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination (Preliminary /main/interview)
- Photo of candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Registration number
- Space for Photograph, Signature of candidate, Thumb Impression and signature of invigilator
Documents To Carry To Exam Centre
Candidates appearing for IBPS RRB Officer Exam 2020 should carry with them the following documents to the examination centre. Those who are unable to produce these documents at the time of exam shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Print out of Admit card/ call letter along with photograph pasted on it
- Photo identity proof that bears the same name as on admit card
- Photocopy of photo identity proof
Candidates can produce any one of the following document as an identity proof.
- PAN card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Voter’s ID card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Aadhaar card
- Employee ID card
- College /University ID Card
Note: Learner’s Driving License and Ration card will not be considered as valid photo ID proof.
Documents For Interview
While going for interview, candidates must keep the following documents in original and self-attested xerox copies.
- Hard copy of call letter for interview and application form
- Marksheets / certificates up to higher education level
- Experience certificates, if any
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Any valid photo ID proof
- Any other relevant certificates / documents in support of eligibility
Following things will not be allowed in the examination centre. Legal action will be taken against candidates who would to be in possession of any banned item during the exam.
- Mobile phone
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Paper sheets
- Geometry /Pencil Box
- Plastic pouch
- Any electronic device
- Wrist watch
- Writing pad
- Health band
- Pen drives
- Any metallic item
- Water bottle
- Bluetooth device
- Any communication device, etc.
IBPS RRB Officer Exam 2020 Biometric Authentication
Candidates who would appear for IBPS RRB Officer Exam will have to go through biometric verification. Fingerprint of candidate’s right thumb will be taken to ensure their identity. If a candidate fails biometric verification or refuses to take part in it, then he /she shall be disqualified and his /her candidature will be cancelled. Biometric capturing and verification will take place as mentioned below.
Officer Scale I
- Before Main Exam
- After Main Exam
- At time of interview
- At time of joining
Officer Scale II & III
- Before Single Exam
- After Single Exam
- Before document verification and interview
- At the time of joining
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates are recommended to apply only for a single post even though recruitment is conducted by the IBPS for different positions in the Regional Rural Banks.
- If a candidate submits more than a single application for the officer position, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
- The admission of a candidate to the examination and even shortlisting for the main examination or interview and subsequent processes is strictly provisional.
- Just because an applicant has got the call letter for any level does not mean that the candidature is cleared.
- The provisional allotment will be confirmed only after verification of documents to make sure that the details specified by the candidate in the application are true by all aspects. So, candidates are recommended to carefully go through the notification and ensure their eligibility before applying for any IBPS RRB Officer Position.
- In case, it is found that a candidate has provided false information in any stage of the recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately and no further representation in this respect from the candidate will be entertained either by the IBPS or the participating banks.
IBPS RRB Officer Admit Card 2020 FAQs?
Q. By when I can download my call letter for IBPS RRB PO Preliminary examination?
A. Call letters for IBPS RRB PO Preliminary examination (only for Officer Scale I) will be available to download tentatively from the 3rd week of July 2020 onwards.
Q. What are the documents to carry to the examination centre?
A. Print out of valid call letter with photograph pasted on it and any photo ID proof in original as well as in photocopy.
Q. What is the date of IBPS RRB Officer Main examination?
A. The main examination for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I will be held on 13 Sept 2020.
Q. When will the provisional allotment for Officer Scale II be made?
A. Provisional allotment for Officer Scale II will be made in January 2021.
Q. Do I need to carry my original identification documents to IBPS RRB Officer Examination?
A. Yes, you have to carry your original photo identity proof to the IBPS RRB Officer exam and you also have to carry photocopy that original ID proof with you.