IBPS RRB Officer 2019 Apply online window on the official website for Officer posts will be active after first week of June 2019. RRB Officer eligibility is necessary requirement to fill online application form. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the recruitment exam for RRB for the post of Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III. The interested candidates need to go through the entire process of RRB recruitment in order to get selected for the vacancies available at Regional Rural Banks across India. For the year 2019, the preliminary and main examination for the IBPS RRB Recruitment will begin from June 2019. The online registration start from on the June 2018 and last until July 2018.
IBPS RRB Officer Important Dates
The examination for IBPS RRB Officer is conducted either in the month of August or September. The candidates who are planning to appear in RRB Officer recruitment exam need to look for the official notification in the month of June or July. Here is a table to show the important dates that will help candidates planning to apply for the IBPS RRB in the year 2019.
|Online registration dates||June to July 2019|
|Download of call letters for preliminary examination||Officer Scale – I – July 2019
|Online Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I – August 2019
|Online Preliminary Exam Result||Officer Scale I – September 2019
|Downloading Call Letter for Online Main/Single Examination||Officer Scale I – September 2019
|Online Examination – Main/Single||Officers – September 2019
|Downloading of Call Letter for Interview (For Officer positions)||November 2019
|Conducting interview for officer positions||November 2019
|Provisional Allotment for Officer Positions||January 2020|
IBPS RRB Officer Eligibility 2019
IBPS RRB Officer Eligibility conditions which decide that the candidate is eligible for the given post or not. In order to appear in the IBPS RRB exam, it is necessary that one must fulfill all of the eligibility criteria in the terms of nationality, age and education.
The aspirants must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Individual must be a citizen of India
- An individual is a subject of Bhutan
- An individual is a subject of Nepal
- An individual is a Tibetan refugee
- An individual is a PIO from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Zambia, Kenya, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Malawi and Vietnam.
For different posts of IBPS RRB officer, the age limit is different
- Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)
- Lower limit: 18 years
- Upper limit: 30 years
2. Officer Scale-II (Manager)
- Lower limit: 18 years
- Upper limit: 40 years
3. Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)
- Lower limit: 18 years
- Upper limit: 28 years
There is a relaxation in terms of age for Reserved Category candidates as per the Government rules which are given below.
- SC/ST – 5 yrs
- OBC – 3 yrs
- Persons with benchmark disability – 10 yrs
- Ex-servicemen/ Disabled servicemen –NA
- Ex-servicemen with at least 5 years of service rendered- 5 yrs
- Widows, Divorced women and legally separated women from husband and not remarried – NA
- Persons of J&K domiciled in between 1.1.80 to 31.12.89 – 5 yrs
- Persons affected by 1984 rights – 5 yrs
IBPS RRB Officer post wise education qualification is given below.
- Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) : The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any one of the disciplines.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager) : The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any one of the disciplines along with the minimum of 50% marks.
- Treasury Manager : The candidates must have the MBA degree in Finance or Chartered Accountancy.
- Marketing Manager : The candidates must have the MBA degree in Marketing
IBPS RRB Officer Application Form 2019
IBPS RRB Application form to apply online will be active on IBPS website. It is mandatory for the candidates to fill the application form so that they can participate in the process of recruitment. The mode of application for IBPS RRB is online. The candidates need not send hard copy of application form. They can apply online through the official website of the IBPS at https://www.ibps.in. Candidates should remember that they can apply only for a single position at a time.
How To Apply Online For IBPS RRB Officer?
The IBPS RRB Officer 2019 application process encompasses the following steps:
- Visit the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in
- Find a link on the home page that reads “Common Recruitment Process for RRBs”.
- Then, click on the appropriate link that takes them to apply for the CRP – RRB Officer Position.
- To register their application, candidates will have to click on the link that reads “Click Here for new Registration”
- Now, they will have to provide their basic details
- After this, a provisional registration number and a password will be generated by the system and will be displayed on the computer screen of the applicant
- Registration number and password should be noted down. Even, candidates will get an SMS and an Email with these details. Using the provisional registration number and password they can edit the particular if required
- Then, they will have to upload the following:
- A hand-written declaration (20-50kb)
- Left hand thumb impression (10-20kb)
- Signature (10-20kb)
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm, 20kb – 50kb file size)
- They should upload these documents as per the specification they will find in the notification
- Candidates are recommended to carefully fill-up the details in the application as no changes will be entertained later
- For the Office Scale – I position, they will have to specify the state in which they wish to get provisional allotment. Once chosen, it cannot be changed. So, careful selection is important.
The payment of application fees is compulsory as without paying the application fees no application form will be considered as the complete one. Individuals will make the payment through the use of Debit Card, Internet Banking and credit card. The application fees are different for the candidates of different categories.
The candidates of General and OBC category will pay RS 600. However, the candidates of the Reserved category need to pay RS 100.
Documents Needed When Applying
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Signature scanned copy
- Scanned copy of left thumb impression
- Scanned copy of declaration
- Working mobile number and mail id
- Education certificates to enter details
- Payment details
When applying, candidates should keep the marks they have secured in the qualifying degree ready. Also, they should have documents for age proof, community certificate. Further, they will have to submit some documents in original at the time of interview. So make sure to enter the details specified in respective document while filling the application form.