IBPS RRB Officer Application Form 2019 : IBPS RRB Officer 2019 Apply Online process has stated from 18th June 2019 for the posts of Officer scale I, Officer Scale II and Office scale III and the last date to submit online application will be 4th July 2019. IBPS RRB Officer Application Form 2019 can be filled by completing a one-time registration process. Before applying for the RRB CRP VIII, interested candidates are required to make sure that they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria. IBPS RRB CRP VIII will be held for the posts of Scale I Officers, Scale II General banking and Specialist Officers (Agricultural, Marketing, Treasury, Law, CA, IT) and Officer Scale III.
Interested candidates need to meet prescribed eligibility criteria to submit RRB online application for the vacancies of 4705 officers available at 45 participating Regional Rural Banks across India. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I exam will be held in 2 stages and for Scale II and Scale III, only single stage examination will be conducted online.
IBPS RRB Officer Important Dates
The preliminary examination for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2019 will be in Aug 2019 on 03, 04, 11. A single examination for Officers Scale II & III will be held on 22 Sept. The main examination for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2019 will be on 22 Sept 2019. The candidates who are planning to appear in RRB Officer recruitment exam need to look at import dates. Here is a table to show the important dates that will help candidates planning to appear for the IBPS RRB Officer exam.
|Online registration start date||14th June 2019|
|Online registration start date||4th July 2019|
|Download of call letters for pre exam training||Officer Scale – I – July 2019
|Pre exam training|
(Officer Scale – I )
|21.07.2019 to 26.07.2019
|Download of call letters for preliminary examination|
(Officer Scale – I)
|Online Preliminary Examination|
(Officer Scale I)
|3rd, 4th, 11th August 2019
|Online Preliminary Exam Result|
(Officer Scale I)
|Downloading Call Letter for Online Main/Single Examination||September 2019
|Online Examination – Main/Single||22nd September 2019
|Main/Single Exam Result||October 2019
|Downloading of Call Letter for Interview (For Officer positions)||October 2019
|Conducting interview for officer positions||November 2019
|Provisional Allotment for Officer Positions||January 2020|
- IBPS RRB 2019
- IBPS RRB Officer Syllabus 2019
- IBPS RRB Officer 2019 Admit Card
- IBPS RRB Officer Result 2019
IBPS RRB Officer Eligibility 2019
IBPS RRB Officer Eligibility conditions are decided by IBPS and the candidate must check post wise eligibility criteria before applying. In order to appear in the IBPS RRB exam, it is necessary that one must fulfill eligibility criteria in the terms of nationality, age, education and experience if any.
The aspirants must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with an intention to settle permanently in India
- Person of Indian origin migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Zambia, Kenya, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Malawi and Vietnam with an intention of settling permanently in India.
Note – Applicants other than Indian citizens are required to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India at the time of interview.
For different posts of IBPS RRB officer, the age limit is different
1. Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)
- Lower limit: 18 years
- Upper limit: 30 years
- Candidates must have been born between 03 June 1989 and 31 May 2001 (both dates inclusive)
2. Officer Scale-II (Manager)
- Lower limit: 21 years
- Upper limit: 32 years
- Candidates must have been born between 03 June 1987 and 31 May 1998 (both dates inclusive)
3. Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)
- Lower limit: 21 years
- Upper limit: 40 years
- Candidates must have been born between 03 June 1979 and 31 May 1998 (both dates inclusive)
|Post||Lower Age Limit (in years)||Upper Age Limit (in years)|
|Officer scale I||21||30|
|Officer scale II (Manager)||21||32|
|Officer scale III (Senior Manager)||21||40|
There is a relaxation in terms of age for Reserved Category candidates as per the Government rules which are given below.
- Ex-servicemen/ Disabled servicemen –No Relaxation
- Widows, Divorced women and legally separated women from husband and not remarried – No Relaxation
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|SC / ST||5|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5|
|Persons lived in J&K between 01 Jan 1980 and 31 Dec 1989||5|
|Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs||5|
Note – Candidates seeking relaxation in upper age limit will be required to show and submit necessary documents at the time of Interview, if shortlisted.
Educational Qualifications & Experience (As on 4th July 2019)
IBPS RRB Officer post wise education qualification and experience as on 4th July 2019 is given below.
- Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) : The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in discipline. Candidates having a degree in Information Technology, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Management, Law, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Economics or Accountancy will be preferred for the said post. Proficiency in local language is mandatory and working knowledge of Computer is desirable.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager) : The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any one of the disciplines along with the minimum of 50% marks plus must have 2 years’ working experience as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution. Candidates having a degree in Information Technology, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Management, Law, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Economics or Accountancy will be preferred for the said post.
- Officer Scale-II SO (Manager) / Treasury Manager : The candidates must have the MBA degree in Finance or Chartered Accountant plus 1 year work experience in the relevant field.
- Officer Scale-II SO (Manager) / Marketing Manager : The candidates must have the MBA degree in Marketing plus 1 year work experience in the relevant field.
- Officer Scale-II SO (Manager) / IT Officer– Bachelor’s degree in IT / CS / Communication / Electronics or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate plus 1-year work experience in the relevant field. Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc. is desirable.
- Officer Scale-II SO (Manager) / Chartered Accountant– CA from ICAI plus 1-year work experience as a CA.
- Officer Scale-III Senior Manager– Bachelor’s degree in any stream / discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate plus 5 years’ work experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions. Candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, IT, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy will be preferred for the said post.
IBPS RRB Officer Application Form 2019
IBPS RRB Application form to apply online is available on IBPS website from 18th June 2019 and the last date of registration is 4th July 2019. It is mandatory for the candidates to fill the application form to participate in the process of recruitment. The mode of application for IBPS RRB is online and the candidates need not send hard copy of application form. They can apply online through the official website of the IBPS at https://www.ibps.in. Candidates should remember that they can apply only for a single position at a time.
How To Apply Online For IBPS RRB Officer?
The IBPS RRB Officer 2019 application process encompasses the following steps:
Step 1 Registration of Application
- Visit the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in
- Find a link on the home page that reads “Common Recruitment Process for RRBs”.
- Then, click on the appropriate link that takes them to apply for the CRP – RRB Officer Position.
- To register their application, candidates will have to click on the link that reads “Click Here for new Registration”
- Now, they will have to provide their basic details such as full name, mobile number and email ID
- After this, a provisional registration number and a password will be generated by the system and will be displayed on the computer screen of the applicant
- Registration number and password should be noted down. Even, candidates will get an SMS and an Email with these details. Using the provisional registration number and password they can edit the particular if required
Step 2 Upload of Documents
- In this step, upload the following documents:
- A hand-written declaration (20-50kb)
- Left hand thumb impression (10-20kb)
- Signature (10-20kb)
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm, 20kb – 50kb file size)
- They should upload these documents as per the specification they will find in the notification
- After uploading, click on ‘Next’ tab
Step 3 Fill in Application Details
- Enter details of your basic details such as educational qualifications, work experience etc.
- Select / provide your preference order of RRB
- Read and accept the declaration
- Check the details by using preview option and edit if changes are to be done
- Validate all the details then click on ‘Final Submit’
Step 4 Payment of Application fees
- Click on Pay button
- Fee can be paid in online mode only
- Several options will be available for payment of application fee like debit card / credit card / internet banking / mobile wallets etc.
- Select any of the available options and make payment
Step 5 Confirmation & Printing of application
- On successful payment of fees, you will be needed to confirm your application by entering the required details
- Once your application submission will be confirmed, you can print e-receipt and your final submitted application form
- Keep the printed copies safe for future reference
IBPS RRB officer application fee for General and OBC category is Rs.600/- and for reserved category candidates of SC/ ST/ PwBD is Rs. 100. The payment of application fees is compulsory as without paying the application fees no application form will be considered as complete. Individuals can make the payment through the use of Debit Card, Internet Banking and credit card.
Bank transaction charges / intimation charges have to be borne by the candidate for submitting online application. Online payment can be done between 18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019.
Documents Needed When Applying
- Scanned copy of Photograph (Latest passport size color photo, 4.5 x 3.5 cm size, dimension of 200 x 230 pixel, 20-50kb in size and in JPG/ JPEG format )
- Signature scanned copy (In black ink, not in capital letters, 140 x 60 pixels, size of 10-20 kb and in JPG/JPEG format)
- Scanned copy of left thumb impression (Taken on white paper with blue/ black ink, dimensions of 140 x 60 pixels and size of 10-20 kb)
- Scanned copy of hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink, size of 20-50 kb)
- Working mobile number and mail id
- Education certificates to enter details
- Payment details
Hand Written Declaration : ‘I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
When applying, candidates should keep the marks they have secured in the qualifying degree ready. Also, they should have documents for age proof, community certificate. Further, they will have to submit some documents in original at the time of interview. So make sure to enter the details specified in respective document while filling the application form.
IBPS RRB Officer Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Will Be The Mode Of Payment?
A. Application fee / intimation charges can be paid in online mode only using debit card / credit card / internet banking / mobile wallets etc.
Q. Is It Mandatory To Be Proficient In Any Local Language?
A. Yes, applicant should be proficient in local language of the state from s/he will apply for. Applicant must have studied local language in class VIII or above.
Q. When Will IBPS RRB Apply Online Process Start?
A. IBPS RRB 2019 apply online process for submitting online application form will start from 118th Jun 2019 and the last date of registration will be 4th July 2019.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Officer Posts and For How Many Posts Can I Apply For?
A. Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs.600/- and for SC/ ST/PWBD candidates will be Rs.100/-. Candidates can apply only for one category of post for IBPS RRB officers recruitment.