IBPS SO Call letter 2020 will be released on the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in and the candidate needs Registration number and Date of Birth in order to download admit card from the official website. IBPS SO 2020 Call Letter will be issued in three stages.
IBPS SO 2020 admit card for Prelims, Mains and Interview for the post of Specialist Officer will be released by IBPS one or two weeks before the examination or Interview.
- IBPS SO Prelim admit card will be released in 2nd week of December 2020. Prelim exam will be held on 26th and 27th Dec 2020.
- Candidates who clear the Prelims will be called for the IBPS SO Main examination by issuing call letters in 2nd week of Jan 2021. The main exam will be held on 30th Jan 2021.
- Interview call letter will be issued in Feb 2021.
Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card and take a print out. If any discrepancy is found, they need to contact IBPS for corrections before the examination.
IBPS SO Admit Card Important Dates 2020
Candidates appearing for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 should know the following important dates
|IBPS SO Event||Date|
|Prelim Exam Admit Card||2nd week of December 2020|
|Prelim Exam||December 26 and 27, 2020|
|Main Exam Call Letter||2nd week of January 2021|
|Main Exam||30 January 2021|
|Interview Call Letter||February 2021|
IBPS SO Call Letter 2020
IBPS SO Call Letter 2020 will be released before the prelim exam, main exam, and Interview.
IBPS SO Prelim Admit Card 2020
The candidates must download IBPS SO Prelim admit card to appear in the written exam to be conducted on 26th and 27th Dec 2020. IBPS SO Prelim call letter will be released in the 2nd week of December 2020.
IBPS SO 2020 Main Admit Card
The candidates who will qualify the prelim exam will be called to appear in IBPS SO 2020 Main examination. IBPS SO Main admit cards will be available online in the 2nd week of January 2021. The main exam is scheduled to be held on 30th January 2021.
IBPS SO 2020 Call Letter For Interview
IBPS SO 2020 call letter will be released on the official website for Interview in February 2021. IBPS will release an Interview call letter for those candidates who qualified IBPS SO Main 2020 exam. All the qualified candidates must download the call letter to attend the interview.
Pre-Requisites For Downloading IBPS SO 2020 Admit Card
To download the IBPS SO 2020 admit card, a candidate must have:
- Registration/ Roll Number
- Date of Birth/Password
How To Download IBPS SO 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download IBPS SO Call Letter/ Admit Card 2020:
- Log on to Official website or Click here
- Click on CRP Specialist Officers tab
- Click on CRP SO Phase X
- Click on CRP SO 2020 Call Letter/ Admit Card (Prelim/ Main/Interview)
- Enter the Registration Number/Roll Number/ in the required field
- Then enter the Password/ Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Download the admit card for IBPS SO Prelims/ Main/ Interview
- Print it for further reference.
IBPS SO Admit card 2020 Direct Link (Prelim, Main and Interview)
Note: Candidates must be aware of the fact that they need to download the IBPS SO admit card online as no admit cards will be sent by email or post.
Read : IBPS Clerk Syllabus
Documents Required For IBPS SO 2020 Prelim and Main Exam
- Call Letter by pasting Photograph
- Valid Photo ID in Original and Photocopy
Candidate has to paste passport sized photograph on the space provided (must be the same as uploaded photo during online application submission) and check details printed on admit card.
Along with the admit card for the IBPS SO 2020 Prelims/ Main examination or Interview, the candidate must carry any one of the original and photocopy of photo identity proof mentioned below:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter’s card
- Driving license
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photo
- Identity card issued by school/college/gazetted officer
- Photo identity proof issued by a gazetted officer
- Employee ID
Note: At the time of IBPS SO 2020 Prelim, Main examinations and Interview, photograph containing SO admit card along with the photocopy of identity proof should be submitted by the candidate for verification.
Details On IBPS SO Admit Card
IBPS SO 2020 admit card will have details related to the examination and the candidate. Make sure the details on the admit card are as per details submitted in the online application form. The information that the candidate needs to check carefully on the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Examination time
- Examination date
- Examination venue
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the issuing authority
- Some general instructions of the examination
- Required space for candidate signature and thumb impression
- Required space for invigilator signature
- Space to paste the photograph (Similar photo uploaded during online application should be pasted)
Instructions To Be Followed
While appearing for the IBPS SO Exam 2020, you will need to follow the below instructions.
- You should bring a printout of your admit card with photograph pasted on it and a valid photo id proof to the examination center.
- You should not bring any kind of electronic device such as mobile phone, calculator, earphone, Bluetooth, etc. and you must not bring any other restricted item such as bag, purse, books, paper, pencil, pencil box, water bottle, etc. to the examination center.
- You must not indulge in any disruptive activity such as cheating, etc.
- If you are found in possession of any restricted item or using unfair means during the exam then your candidature will be canceled.
- You must report to the examination center at the reporting time mentioned in your call letter.
IBPS SO 2020 Admit Card FAQs
Q. When the IBPS SO Admit Card 2020 for Preliminary Exam will be released?
A. IBPS SO Preliminary Exam Admit Card is expected to be released in 2nd week of December 2020 on the official website of IBPS @ https://ibps.in.
Q. What do I need to download my IBPS SO Admit Card from the official website?
A. You will need your registration number and date of birth in order to download your admit card from the official website.
Q. What documents will I need to appear for the IBPS SO Exam?
A. You will need a printout of your admit card and a valid photo id proof in order to appear for IBPS SO Exam 2020.
Q. Will I get my IBPS SO Admit Card through E-mail?
A. No, you will not receive your IBPS SO Admit Card through E-mail, however, you will get information about the release of IBPS SO Admit Card through a message on your registered mobile number and email id.
Q. How can I download my IBPS SO Admit Card from the official website?
A. You will need to visit the official website @ https://ibps.in. Then click on the admit card link on the home page, enter your registration number and date of birth, your admit card will be displayed, download and take printout of your admit card.
Read : IBPS Clerk Eligibility