IBPS SO 2018 Apply Online : IBPS SO Eligibility 2018 is given in detail in the notification and IBPS SO Application form 2018 will be made available on official website of IBPS from Nov 06 to 26, 2018 with the release of notification. IBPS Specialist Officer apply online registration process start from Nov 6 and last till Nov 26, 2018 . Eligible persons who want to join in participating banks as SO should register for Common Recruitment Process.
The Institute of Banking Personnel is ready to conduct the recruitment exam for various posts such as Marketing Officer (Scale I), Personnel Officer (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) and so on. All these posts come under the category of Specialists Officers.
The entire recruitment for Specialists Officer (SO) will be conducted in two tiers, online examination (Common Written exam) and Interview. Online examination will have two phases which will include Preliminary examination and Main Examination. Online exam processes will be followed by the interview in the end to select the final candidates for the posts. Interview will be conducted by participating banks and coordinated by nodal bank.
IBPS has released the dates for IBPS SO Preliminary exam which will be held on 29 December 2018 and 30 December 2018. However, only the candidates getting through the preliminary examination will appear in IBPS SO Main Exam 2018 to be held on 27 January 2019.
Read : IBPS SO Syllabus 2018
IBPS SO Important Dates
|Commencement of filling online IBPS SO application form||Nov 6, 2018|
|Last date for the submission of online IBPS SO application form||Nov 26, 2018|
|The release of IBPS SO preliminary admit card||Dec 2018|
|IBPS SO 2018 Prelims||29 December 2018 and 30 December 2018|
|Announcement of Preliminary Result||In the month of January 2019|
|The release of IBPS SO Main Exam Call Letters||In the month of January 2019|
|IBPS SO 2018 Main Exam||27 Jan 2019|
|The announcement of IBPS SO Main Result||In the month of February 2019|
|The release of call letters for interview||In the month of February 2019|
|IBPS SO Interview||In the month of February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||In the month of April 2019|
IBPS SO 2018 Eligibility
Specialist officers like IT officer, Marketing Officer, Law Officer, Agriculture Field Officer and so on are required at the banks. Therefore, to appear in the exam one need to fulfil certain eligibility criteria as prescribed by the IBPS in the advertisement which are as follows:
The candidate must be either a citizen of India or A subject of Bhutan or A citizen of Nepal or A Tibetan refugee that came to India before 1 January 1962 and have the intention of settling in the country or persons who migrated from Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, East African Countries of Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania and Kenya.
The candidates other than the citizens of India need to present the valid certificate of eligibility which must be issued only by the Government of India. For detailed information about nationality, candidates can visit the official notification page once it is out.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and he/she should not exceed the age of 30 years as on 1 November 2018. Therefore, the candidates must not be born before 2 November 1988 and after 1 November 1998.
However, as per the government rules, there are certain relaxations in terms of age for the category of reserved candidates.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC and ST: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- Persons affected during riots of 1984: 5 years
- Domiciled persons of J&K: 5 years
- PwD: 10 years
For the various posts under the Specialist Officer, there is a different requirement of the educational qualification as per the posts.
For IT Officer : The candidates must have the engineering degree in one of the disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication
- Computer Applications
- Electronics & Instrumentation
The candidates should be graduates that have passed DOEACC B Level.
Law Officer : Candidates applying for Law officer position must be a member in the Bar Council of India after completing a degree in a law from a reputed university.
Marketing Officer (Scale I) : The applicants must have completed their graduation and also their two-year full-time Master of Management studies with specialization in Marketing.
Otherwise, candidates with a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or a full-time course in PGDM/PGDBM/PGPM/MBA with a specialization in marketing are also eligible to apply.
Agricultural Field Officer : Applicants must hold four years graduation degree in agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ dairy Science/Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Agricultural engineering/Agri Marketing/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture and cooperation/ Co-Operation and Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
HR/ Personnel Officer : Applicate should hold Graduate and Full Time Post Graduate Degree or Full time Diploma in Personnel Management/ HRD/ Social Work/ Industrial Relation/ HR/ Labour Law
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : Candidate must have done PG in Hindi with English as a subject in the graduation or at degree level OR PG Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subjects at the level of graduation
IBPS SO Application Form 2018
The mode of application for IBPS SO is online and a single registration is needed for all the phases, preliminary, main exam and interview. The aspirant will register first and then he/she will be able to complete the rest of the formalities of filling the application form. Once the registration is done, the applicant will be able to proceed with filling other important details like uploading images and signature and so on. The detailed process is given in simple steps.
- Online registration
- Uploading Photo and Signature
- Filling basic details in online application form
- Edit/ Preview application
- Submission of fee
Prerequisites To Apply Online
- Scanned copy of Photo (4.5 * 3.5 cm, 200 x 300 pixels and 20-50 kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels and 10-20 kb)
- Signature should not be in Capital Letters
- Recent photo should be uploaded, signature should be in black ink signed on white paper
- Required details to submit fee
- Valid personal email ID, should be kept active till the completion of recruitment process
IBPS SO Application Fee
The application fees and Intimation charges are different for all the categories. The general category along with the OBC will pay Rs 600 as the application fees. The candidates of the reserved category will pay Rs100 as the application fees.
- General/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs.100/-
Note: Bank transaction charges to submit application/ Intimation charges online to be borne by the candidate
Read : IBPS SO Result 2018
How To Apply For IBPS SO 2018?
- Visit IBPS website @ibps.in and click on Home Page
- CWE Specialist Officer link will be opened and then click on Click her for new registration
- The candidate should fill details such as name of the candidate, father/ husband name and other required details as per academic mark sheet or else candidature may be cancelled, special characters are not allowed while filling these details
- As soon as registration is completed, a provisional registration number along with the password will be generated, note it down, it will also be sent to the registered email id and mobile number
- Reopen the saved data by using provisional registration number and password to edit information if necessary
Upload Photograph and Signature
- Upload the image of the candidate and signature as per specifications given below
- Scanned copy of Photo (4.5 * 3.5 cm, 200 x 300 pixels and 20-50 kb)
- Scanned copy of signature (140 x 60 pixels and 10-20 kb)
Fill Other Basic Details
- Fill all the details such as educational qualification, address in the application form
- Use SAVE and NEXT option to verify the details before final submission.
Edit/ Preview Application Form and Submit
- Preview details before final submission. Once submitted the application form cannot be edited.
- Finally candidates should submit application by clicking on submit button
Submission Of Application Fee
- Application form is integrated with payment gateway and the required fee should be paid on the payment page by following instructions
- Use debit card/ Credit card/ Mobile wallet/ Internet banking to submit the application fee by entering the required details
- Do not refresh / go back while paying fee
- If payment is successful, e-receipt will be generated, candidates should save the copy of e-receipt
- If payment is unsuccessful, login again using provisional registration number and password and submit the fee
Print Out Of Application Form
- After paying fee, candidates should take printout of the system generated online application form for further reference.