IBPS SO Apply Online 2021 : IBPS SO 2021 Apply Online process will commence from 6th November 2021 to fill the posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I).
Interested candidates will be able to apply online for these posts starting from 6th November till 26th November 2021 on the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in/. Here are some important points for IBPS SO 2021 Recruitment.
- The recruitment process will begin from 6th November and last till 26th November 2021.
- Only the candidates between the ages of 20 years to 30 years will be eligible to participate in IBPS SO recruitment.
- The minimum educational qualification will be different as per the requirement of the post.
- To apply for IBPS SO 2021, applicants need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee (Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwBD applicants).
- The application form can only be filled in online mode and a scanned copy of the Signature, Photograph, and Hand Written Declaration will need to complete the online application process.
Interested candidates should read further to get more details about minimum eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee, etc.
Read : IBPS SO Syllabus 2021
IBPS SO Important Dates
Below are some of the important dates that the candidates interested in applying for IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 should know
|IBPS SO Particulars||Date|
|Application form start date||Nov 6, 2021|
|Application last date||Nov 26, 2021|
|Preliminary Admit Card||Dec 2021|
|Prelim Exam||26 and 27 December 2021|
|Preliminary Result||January 2022|
|Main Exam Call Letters||January 2022|
|Main Exam||30 Jan 2022|
|Main Result||February 2022|
|Interview Call letter||February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS SO Eligibility 2021
To appear in the IBPS SO 2021 exam, interested candidates need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria as prescribed by the IBPS.
The candidate must be either a,
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Bhutan
- Subject of Nepal
- Tibetan refugee (who came to India before 1st January 1962 to permanently settle here)
- Indian origin person (migrated to permanently settle in India) from
- Sri Lanka
- United Republic of Tanzania
The candidates other than the citizens of India need to present a valid certificate of eligibility which must be issued only by the Government of India.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and he/she should not exceed the age of 30 years as of 1 November 2021 i.e., candidates must not be born before 2 November 1990 and after 1 November 2000 (both dates inclusive).
As per the Government rules, there are relaxations in the upper age limit for the reserved category candidates.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC and ST: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen (with a minimum of 5 years of service): 5 years
- Persons affected during riots of 1984: 5 years
- Domiciled persons of J&K: 5 years
- PwD: 10 years
IBPS SO educational qualification 2021 is different for each post which is as follows.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Graduation Degree, AND
- 2 years Master of Management Studies (Marketing), OR
- 2 years MBA in Marketing, OR
- 2-year full-time PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM / PGDM with specialization in marketing
HR / Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Graduation Degree, AND
- Master’s Degree, OR
- 2 year PGDM in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / HRD / Social Work / Labour Law
Law Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate Degree in Law (LLB), AND
- Registered as an Advocate with Bar Council
I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Engineering / Technology Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Applications / Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Information Technology, OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Computer Applications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics, OR
- Passed DOEACC ‘B’ level and also have a Graduation Degree
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduate Degree Level, OR
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Graduate Degree Level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Graduation Degree in Agriculture / Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology / Food Science / Horticulture / Fishery Science / Agricultural Biotechnology / Co-operation & Banking / Agricultural Engineering / Sericulture / Forestry / Pisciculture / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Agro-Forestry / Dairy Science / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation / Veterinary Science.
IBPS SO Application Form 2021
IBPS SO Online Application Form will be released on 6th November 2021 on the official website of IBPS @ https://ibps.in. Interested candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can visit the official website and fill the online application form. The last date to fill the online application form is 26th November 2021.
- Step 1: Online Registration
- Step 2: Uploading Photo and Signature & Fill additional details
- Step 3: Upload other documents
- Step 4: Submission of fee
- Step 5: Printout
IBPS SO 2021 Apply Online Direct Link
How To Apply Online For IBPS SO 2021?
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit IBPS website
- Click on ‘CRP Specialist Officer’
- Click on CRP SO Phase X
- Click on CRP SO Phase X Apply Online
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Read important points and click on ‘Continue’
- The candidate should fill in details such as Name of the candidate, Mobile number, email id
- Reopen the saved data by using provisional registration number and password to edit the information if necessary
- Submit the details to generate a provisional registration number, note it down, it will also be sent to the mobile and email id of the candidate
Step 2: Upload Documents & Fill Additional Details
- Upload the image of the candidate and signature as per specifications given below
- Scanned copy of Photo (4.5 * 3.5 cm, 200 x 300 pixels and 20-50 kb)
- Scanned copy of signature (140 x 60 pixels and 10-20 kb)
- Click on ‘Next’ and Enter Additional details (basic details and Personal details)
- Click on ‘Validate your details’ and click on the ‘SAVE and NEXT’ option
- Enter educational qualification and experience details
- Enter other details and click on ‘Validate your details’ then on ‘Save & Next’
- Enter preference of banks, click on ‘Save & Next’
- A preview of the registration form will appear
- Verify all the details and click on the ‘Final Submit’ button
Step 3: Upload Additional Documents
- Upload scanned copy of Left Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration
- Enter security code and click on SAVE and NEXT option
Step 4: Submission Of Application Fee
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the required fee should be paid on the payment page by following the instructions
- Enter security code then click on the ‘Submit’ option
- Choose debit card/ Credit card/ Mobile wallet/ Internet banking to submit the application fee by entering the required details
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ tab
- Do not refresh/go back while paying a fee
- If payment is successful, an e-receipt will be generated, candidates should save the copy of e-receipt
- If payment is unsuccessful, log in again using the provisional registration number and password and submit the fee
Step 5: Print Out Of Application Form
- After paying the fee, candidates should take a printout of the system generated online application form for further reference.
IBPS SO Application Fee 2021
The application fees and Intimation charges are different for different category candidates. The general category along with the OBC will pay Rs. 600/- as IBPS SO application fees.
Candidates of reserved category will pay Rs. 100/- as IBPS SO application fees. The payment of IBPS SO Application Fee can only be made in online mode through Net Banking, Credit / Debit Card, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets, etc.
- General/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs.100/-
Note: Bank transaction charges to submit application/ Intimation charges online to be borne by the candidate
Documents Needed / Prerequisites To Apply Online
Following documents/things will be needed to apply online for IBPS SO 2021 Recruitment
- Scanned copy of Photo (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 200 x 300 pixels and 20-50 kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels and 10-20 kb)
- Signature should not be in Capital Letters
- The recent photo should be uploaded, the signature should be in black ink signed on white paper
- Scanned copy of hand written declaration (10 x 5 cm, 50-100kb in Size, .jpg/jpeg) as per the following
- “I, __________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”
- Required details to submit the fee
- The valid personal email ID should be kept active till the completion of the recruitment process.
IBPS SO 2021 Eligibility Criteria and Application Form FAQs
Q. From when can I fill the IBPS SO Online Application Form for 2021?
A. IBPS SO Online Application Form can be filled on IBPS official website @ https://ibps.in starting from 6th November till 26th November 2021.
Q. How much will be the IBPS SO Application Fee 2021?
A. IBPS SO Application Fee is Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST/ PwBD candidates.
Q. Can I make offline payment for IBPS SO Application Fee?
A. No. Payment for the IBPS SO Application Fee can only be made online by using debit or credit card, net banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets / Cash Cards, etc.
Q. How much relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the SC / ST candidates in order to apply for IBPS SO 2021 recruitment?
A. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category will get 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit as the policy of the government in order to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2021.
Q. What documents will I need to fill the IBPS SO online application form?
A. You will need a scanned copy of your photo, signature, and a handwritten declaration in order to fill the IBPS SO online application form.
Read : IBPS SO Result 2021