IIFT 2022 Registration, Results : IIFT Notification 2022 will be released in the second week of September 2021 by NTA @https://iift.nta.nic.in/. IIFT Registration process will commence from the 2nd week of Sep 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is the 1st week of November 2021. IIFT exam is conducted for admission to 2 year MBA program in International Business.
IIFT exam will be conducted in Computer Based Mode across 41 cities in India. IIFT exam will be held tentatively in 1st week of December 2021. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria to apply online for the IIFT 2022.
IIFT 2022 Admissions – Important Dates
|Notification||2nd Week of September 2021|
|Application start date||2nd Week of September 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application||1st week of November 2021|
|Test centre change request date with fee of 1000 rs.||5th November 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application (NRI/FN/CNRI)||15th February 2022|
|Admit card||16th November 2021|
|Written examination||2nd December 2021 from 10 am to 12 Noon|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of Dec 2021|
|Date of GD/Essay test/PI||2nd week of Jan 2022|
|Course commencement||First or second week of July 2022|
IIFT 2022 Notification
IIFT 2022 notification calling for applications from eligible candidates will be released by National Testing Agency in the second week of September 2021.
Download IIFT 2022 Notification Pdf
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in the year 1963, an autonomous body functioning under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. The purpose of the establishment is to contribute to the skill building for the external trade sector of the country.
In the year 2002, the institute gained the status of a Deemed University. Over these many years, the institute has developed as a national university with attention to international business management and strategy. In addition to education and training, the institute focuses on research activities as well, IIFT has campuses in Delhi and Kolkata.
IIFT 2022 Course
IIFT offers courses under different categories. However, the MBA in International Business is the main course offered by the institute. In addition to a full-time MBA, the institute also offers a weekend MBA in International Business.
The other courses offered by the institute are classified under categories like Executive Programmes, certificate programs, doctoral programs, off-campus programs, and even corporate training and Foundation Training Programme.
Two-Year MBA in International Business (Full-time) Course
Two Year full-time MBA in International Business course is designed by IIFT as the foundation course for developing a competent cadre of business executives for meeting the growing needs of the country to train personnel in the international business field. This two-year course comprises six trimesters.
The aim of the course is to offer comprehensive coverage encompassing all the crucial areas and disciplines appropriate to international business activities. Course structure and the syllabus are framed by IIFT in line with the syllabus of the best international business schools.
IIFT 2022 Eligibility
There is no age limit prescribed to apply for the IIFT exam.
To apply to the IIFT 2022 admission process for the MBA full-time course in International Business, applicants must have completed their Graduation with at least a three-year duration in any discipline.
Even, candidates appearing for the qualifying examination are eligible to submit their application. However, their admission is subject to the submission of proof of required qualification before the beginning of October 2022.
Candidates of the General Category must have a 50% percentage in the Bachelor’s degree and SC/ST/PWD candidates will get a 5% relaxation in marks and hence should have 45%.
IIFT 2022 Application Form
The IIFT application form 2022 will be released along with the notification on the official website of the NTA. Candidates can find the application form online from the NTA website from the 2nd week of September 2021 and the last date of registration is the 1st week of November 2021.
IIFT 2022 – How To Apply?
Candidates planning to apply online will have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the website of NTA
- Click on the appropriate icon that shows IIFT admissions 2022
- Fill up the online application form
- After submission of the online application, the applicants will have to take a print-out of the form and should attach their photograph and should sign in the boxes provided for the purposes and keep with them for further use.
- The candidate should not send the print-out along with the necessary attachment to the institute.
IIFT Registration Direct Link
IIFT 2022 Application Form Edit Option will be available on the NTA website: Direct Link to edit IIFT 2022 Application form.
IIFT Application Fee
- IIFT application form fee is Rs.2000 for General category candidates and Rs.1000 for SC/ST/PH candidates. This fee includes the application screening and entrance test fee.
Documents To Be Submitted Along With The Application
- Candidates from the reserved category like SC/ST/PH and OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates will have to upload an appropriate certificate as proof.
- Check the document checklist for NRI category/ Foreign nationals
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The IIFT admission test will be held in CBT mode and have multiple-choice questions.
- The questions will be in English only and held for 2 hrs.
- The test generally covers questions under the following topics:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- English Comprehension
- The number of questions in each section is not standard which changes every year.
- In the previous year, there were 114 questions in total, and in the year prior to last year, there were 123 questions.
- In the same way, the marking scheme is different for each section every year.
- However, the total mark remains the same at 100.
- For correct answers 1.5 to 3 marks will be given and for incorrect answers, there will be a negative marking of 1/3.
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|No. of Questions||Above 100|
|Marks per Question||1.5 to 3|
IIFT 2022 Selection Process
IIFT follows the process given below for the admission of students to both the Kolkata and the Delhi Campuses.
The selection will be based on the marks students secure in the written test, followed by Group discussion, interview, and essay writing. The written test will be conducted on the 2nd December 2021 and the test will commence at 10 am and will end at 12 noon.
The test will be conducted in the following cities:
- Nagpur and
On the basis of the marks they secure in the written test, candidates will be called for essay writing, GD, and PI. These further processes will be held in the month of the 2nd week of January 2022 for admissions 2022. These processes will take place in the following cities:
Students taking up the written test from other areas will have to choose one of the above-mentioned centers for the essay writing, GD, and PI sessions. The Institute reserves the right to add or delete any center if the need arises. Reservation will be on the basis of the Government norms.
For Children of NRIs/NRIs and Foreign Nationals
The admission of candidates falling under these categories will be on the basis of the GMAT score only. NRI-sponsored candidates will not be brought under this category.
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
Here are the topics covered under each of the above-mentioned sections in the IIFT Written Test:
1. Data Interpretation
- Case lets
- Pie Chart
- Line Graph
- Bar Graph
2. Logical Ability
- Input & Output
- Series & Analysis
- Linear Word Formation
3. Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Matching Word Meanings
- Reading Comprehension
- Figures of Speech
- Para Formation Questions
- Odd Word Out
4. Quantitative Ability
- SI And CI
- Permutation & Combination
- Time, Distance, Work, and Heights
5. General Awareness
- International Affairs
- Awards & Awardees
IIFT Admit Card 2022
IIFT Admit Card will be released online for all the applicants submitting the application forms that are complete in all respects. Candidates can expect the admit cards in the third week of November 2021. Candidates can download the admit card from the website of IIFT.
Download IIFT Admit Card
- Visit the website of the NTA @https://iift.nta.nic.in/.
- Search for the link to the IIFT admit card.
- Click the link and provide the appropriate details that are demanded.
- Once they provide these details, they can download the admit card.
Along with the printout of the admit card, candidates will have to reach the examination hall before 9 am with one of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID Card
- Election Card
IIFT 2022 Results
IIFT MBA (IB) entrance examination will be conducted probably in the first week of December 2021 and the IIFT results will be declared in the month of January 2022.
After the results are out, the scorecard is expected to be out in the first week of January 2022. It is also expected that the further rounds of the admission process will happen in the month of February 2022. The final results are expected to be out in the month of April 2022.
How To Check IIFT 2022 Results?
- Candidates, who have appeared for the IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Test, can check their results from the official website of NTA.
- After the results and the scorecards are out, click on IIFT MBA (IB) 2022-23 Result/Score.
- candidates can provide their Application number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)/ Password to login and download the scorecard.
- After entering the details, candidates will have to click the submit button.
- The scorecard can be downloaded and printed by candidates for future reference.
IIFT Cut Off
IIFT Delhi will release IIFT Cut Off overall and section-wise for different categories. Candidates must secure sectional and overall cut off to be shortlisted for the further selection process.
Previous Year Cut Off
Knowing the previous year’s IIFT cut-off will help candidates to somewhat judge the cut-off of this year.
|Category||Cut-off Marks 2020|
Sectional Cut Off
|Section||Total Marks||Sectional Cut Off (General , EWS, OBC)||Sectional Cut Off (SC/ST/PWD)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||75||15||12|
|Data Interpretation (DI) & Logical reasoning (LR)||90||22||20|
|Reading Comprehensive (RC) & Verbal Ability (VA)||105||34||28|