Indian Army TES (46) 2021 Notification : Indian Army TES 46 Notification will be released in August 2021. Indian Army TES 46 Apply Online process will commence from August 2021 and the last date of registration is the end of August/September 2021. JEE Main has been made mandatory from TES 46 which commences from January 2022.
Indian Army TES 47 Notification 2022 will be released on 1st February 2022. The Indian Army TES 47 apply online process will commence from 1st February 2022 and the last date to Apply Online is 2nd March 2022. TES 47 Course will commence from July 2022.
Interested candidates must check eligibility criteria to apply for the 46th January batch 2022. candidates must not be less than 16 ½ and not more than 19 ½ years in the age and must have a minimum of 70% marks in PCM in class 12th.
Indian Army is the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. It is a land-based branch of the Indian Armed forces commanded by the COAS (also known as Chief of Army Staff). The Indian Army was originated from the armies of the East Indian Company. The main objective of the Indian Army is to maintain national unity, security, and peace within Indian borders.
Army TES 46 Update:
- Indian Army TES 46 Notification will be released in August 2021.
TES 46 for 2021 Official Notification
Indian Army recruits young candidates for the grant of permanent commission in the Army. TES recruitment will be conducted twice a year, and notifications will be floated in May/June and October/November.
The Indian Army will release the official notification in August 2021 for TES 46 commencing from January 2022.
Indian Army TES 47 Notification will be released and the Indian Army invites applications from single male candidates from 1st Feb 2022 for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-47 commencing from July 2021.
To view or download the Indian Army TES 46 Notification, click the given link.
10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME COURSE – 46 (commencing from Jan 2022)
|Exam Name||TES 2021/2022|
|Exam conducted by||The Indian Military Academy|
|Application Form||Twice a year|
(May/June & October/November)
|Essential Qualification||10+2 passed with 70% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics and 50% in English|
|Exam purpose||for admission to 4 years degree program|
|SSB Interview Venue||Kapurthala (Punjab), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), and Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Apply online at||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm|
|Result will be declared on||To be announced|
Indian Army TES 2021 Important Dates
|Exam Name/Date||TES 2021 (46) Dates||TES 2022 (47) Dates|
|Application start date||August 2021||1st Feb 2022|
|Application end date||August/September 2021||2nd March 2022|
|SSB interview date||August/September 2021||From April 2022|
|Course commence from||Jan 2022||July 2022|
10+2 TES 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Indian Army 10+2 TES (Jan 2022) course should not be less than 16 ½ and not more than 19 ½ years in age i.e., not born before 1 July 2002 and not after 1 Jul 2005 (both days inclusive).
On the other hand, candidates applying for the Indian Army 10+2 TES (Jul 2022) course should not be less than 16 ½ and 19 ½ years in age i.e., not born before 1 Jan 2003 and not after 1 Jan 2006 (both days inclusive).
All the candidates must note down that only the DOB as written in the 10+2/10th examination mark sheet/certificate or an equivalent document will be accepted.
Candidates applying for TES 2021 course must be single, unmarried and an Indian citizen is eligible for TES 2021.
A subject of Nepal or Bhutan is also eligible for Indian Army TES 2021.
Indian origin candidates migrated from Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, and the East African countries of Kenya & Sri Lanka, Burma and Pakistan are also eligible to apply.
Candidates applying for Indian Army TES 2021 (Jan or Jul) must be passed in 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board/college with at least an aggregate of 70% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Announcement: From TES 46, JEE Main has been obligatory for TES admission. Minimum qualifying marks will be 70% in PCM in class 12th.
Note – All the candidates applying for Indian Army TES 2021 (Jan or Jul) are required to know that they can’t marry until they complete their full training. If a candidate marries during the training period, he shall be discharged from the training immediately.
10+2 TES 2021 Total Vacancies
For each session (Jan & Jul 2021), the Indian Army is going to recruit 90 candidates for the grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army. However, the count of vacancies is provisional, can be decreased/increased on the basis of the availability of seats at the training Academy.
10+2 TES 2021 Application Fee
There is no application fee for Indian Army TES 2021. However, after final selection, a candidate needs to pay a fee of Rs 8785 per week during his stay at the officer training Academy, Gaya training Wing/Academy.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 2021 Application Form
All the candidates interested in TES 10+2 2021 (any session) are required to know that only online application forms will be accepted. Indian Army TES 46 Apply Online process commences from August 2021 and the last date to apply will be notified.
Indian Army TES 47 Application Form will open from 1st February 2022 and the last date to submit the application form is 2nd March 2022. To know more, candidates are advised to visit the Indian Army official website.
Indian Army TES 46 2021 Apply Online Direct Link (Opened from 1st Feb 2021)
How To Fill Indian Army TES 2021 Application Form?
- Visit the Indian Army official website by clicking here
- Read information bulletin along with ‘Terms & conditions’ of TES 2021- Jan 2022 session.
- Click here to access the login page to register
- Click on Registration if new, or else enter details if already registered
- Click on continue if new registration after going through instructions
- Enter particulars like personal details etc. in the online application form and submit
- After form submission, you will get an acknowledgement along with a roll number
- In case, if you didn’t get any auto-generated roll number, it means your form is not accepted by the system
- After online form submission, you need to take a printout of the application form and roll number and carry it to the selection centre for the SSB interview along with the following documents- original photo ID, 12th/10th original mark sheet & certificates. All the candidates are recommended to keep one copy of the application form with them for his reference. Candidates don’t send the printout to the Directorate General of recruiting.
- Along with this, a candidate needs to bring 20 PP size photos with the application
- All the candidates must note down that multiple form submission will result in cancellation of candidature
- While filling the online application form, you need to fill up the exact PCM % of class 12th/intermediate
Note – all the candidates are advised to read the respective session notification carefully before applying online to avoid mistakes
List Of Documents Needed for Online Application Form and for SSB Interview
- 10th/12th mark sheet or certificate
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Original ID proof, Duly signed application form, essential documents, and 20 PP size photos at the time of SSB interview
Indian Army TES 2021 Selection Process
On the basis of percentage as decided, the integrated HQ of MoD (Army) will prepare a list of shortlisted candidates. After this, all the shortlisted candidates will be allotted a centre and the same will be communicated online in their mail.
Candidates allotted with a selection centre need to log in to the Indian Army web portal and lock their SSB interview dates on first cum first serve basis.
Shortlisted candidates need to appear in the SSB interview process on the basis of cut off percentage at the following SSB selection centre- Kapurthala (Punjab), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), and Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh). At the given SSB selection centre, you will be screened by Interviewing Officer, Group Testing Officer and Psychologist. Call Letter will be issued for SSB Interview by respective selection centre through the candidate registered email address and SMS only.
All the shortlisted candidates need to appear in two stage selection process – Stage I & II. To appear in Stage II, you need to qualify Stage I. 5 days is the duration of the SSB interview.
Candidates recommended in Stage II will be called for medical examination. Upon declaring medically fit, candidates will be issued a joining letter.
Final selected candidates have to execute Bond prescribed for cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
Candidates will not have any objection to the final selection and allotment to any arm/service in the interest of the organization.
Further details are available at the official website of the Indian Army.
|Exam Calendar 2021||RRB Recruitment 2021|
|SSC Recruitment 2021||Employment News 2021|
|Free Job Alert 2021||Upcoming Bank Exams 2021|
Indian Army TES 2021 Result
After the whole interview procedure, the SSB will select a final list of medically fit candidates. The final selected applicants will get a joining letter issued by the SSB in the order of merit.
Indian Army TES 2021 Training
- A candidate will get a total of 5-years of training in two stages.
- Stage I will be basic military training. The duration of this training is one year and held at the officer training academy, Gaya.
- Stage II will be technical training of 4-years duration. On successful completion of training, you will be approved for Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of lieutenant.