JCECE 2021 Application Form : JCECE online form 2021 will be released in the last week of April 2021. JCECE eligibility criteria and application form details are given in this article. If you are planning to apply online for JCECE, you must know the eligibility criteria and other details of the examination. The JEECE application form release will be released tentatively in the last week of April 2021 and will last till May 2021 for the test that can be held tentatively in the last week of June 2021.
JEECE test is conducted for admission to the first year of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, B. Sc (Hons.) in horticulture, forestry, and agriculture courses. Also, the test is conducted for admission to the B. Tech in Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering and also Bachelor of Fisheries Science in colleges of Jharkhand.
The notification for the JCECE has not yet been released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for the year 2021. However, here are some tentative dates to help candidates planning to apply for this test:
|JCECE Description||Tentative Dates|
|Issue of Notification||Around last week of April 2021|
|Starting of online application Submission||Around last week of April 2021|
|Last Date for submission of Application||Around last week of May 2021|
|Availability of Admit Cards||June 2021|
|Date of JCECE Entrance Test||June 2021|
|Result Declaration||July 2021|
JCECE 2021 Eligibility
Nationality & Nativity
The applicants must be Indian citizens. Also, they must be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand. Candidates can get to know what Local Resident of Jharkhand means from the official website of the board under the column called download. At the time of counseling, the candidates must submit their local or permanent resident certificate in a proper format in the original.
The qualification requirement for different courses for which JCECE is conducted is listed below:
- Bachelor Of Fisheries Science: Applicants must have completed their higher secondary or 10+2 or intermediate with PCMB/PCB/Inter (Agriculture) papers from a recognized board/university.
- B. Tech in Dairy Technology/Agriculture Engineering: 10+2/intermediate with PCM from a recognized university/board.
- B. Sc (Hons.) in Horticulture : 10+2/intermediate with PCM, PCB, PCMB/PC Forestry/Inter (Agriculture) from a recognized university/board.
- B. Sc (Hons.) in Forestry/Agriculture: Higher Secondary/Intermediate with PCM/PCB from a recognized University/Board.
- B.V.SC & AH: Intermediate/10+2 in Science Stream or equivalent with PCB and English as core course from a recognized board/university.
Here, PCM denotes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and PCB denotes Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. PCMB denotes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
B.V. Sc & AH: The Applicants must complete 17 years of age on the 31st of December 2021.
Other Courses: applicants must complete 17 years of age on the 1st of July 2021 and should not be more than 22 years of age on the 1st of July 2021.
A medical examination will be conducted by the board and/or institution and only candidates, who are identified as fit will be provided admission.
JCECE Application Form 2021
Candidates will have to submit the application form for JCECE 2021 through online mode only. Candidates are recommended to go through the details in the information bulletin carefully before they start filling the online application. The information bulletin for JCECE 2021 will be available under the section called Download from the official website of the Board at http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
JCECE 2021 – How To Apply Online?
Candidates will have to submit the application for JCECE 2021 online and here is the process for submission:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On this website, they will find a link called “Online Application for J.C.E.C.E – 2021”
- Candidates will have to select the group of examinations as per their education eligibility i.e., PCMB, PCB, or PCM group, and apply for the course to which they wish to have admission through JCECE 2021. Here is a table to show the courses that fall under these three groups:
|PCMB Group||B. Sc (Hons.) Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/B.V. Sc & AH/B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering/Dairy Technology and B.F. Sc|
|PCB Group||All courses in PCMB other than B. Tech and its branches |
|PCM Group||All courses in PCMB other than B.V. Sc and B.F. Sc|
- After this candidate will have to follow the process mentioned in the information bulletin for application submission and payment of the appropriate application fee.
After submission, candidates are recommended to take three or four copies of the Confirmation page. They need not send this document by post, but they will have to preserve it for future reference.
JCECE 2021 Fee
The application fee for JCECE 2021 differs based on the group to which a candidate applies. Here is a table to show the same:
|SC/ST/female Candidates From All Categories||Rs.500||Rs.450||Rs.450|
Candidates can remit the examination fee mentioned above through the payment gateway using net banking/debit or credit card. Candidates will have to bear the service charge for online payment of examination fee.
Documents Needed When Applying
When applying for JCECE, candidates are recommended to keep the following documents/information ready to make the application process easier:
- Mark Sheet of intermediate/10+2
- Scanned images of left-hand thumb impression, signature, and photograph.
- The scanned images should be as per the file size mentioned in the information bulletin.
Q. Can I Submit More Than One Application For JCECE 2021?
A. No, you will have to submit only a single application. It means that you can apply to a single course. If you submit more than one, your application will be rejected.
Q. Can I Get Back The Application Fee, If I Could Not Turn Up To The Exam?
A. No, the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any situation. So, think before paying and applying.
Q. How To Know Whether I Have Successfully Submitted The Application?
A. Once your application for JCECE 2021 is submitted online, you will get a confirmation page. This page will tell you that you have successfully applied.