JEE Advanced admit card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website @www.jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates who have successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2019 can visit official website to download the admit card before examination. This year, IIT Roorkee is organizing JEE Advanced 2019 for admission to the Dual Degree, Integrated Master’s and Bachelor’s programs available at all the IITs. JEE Advanced 2019 will be held on Sunday May 19, 2019 in fully computer based test mode.
Like always, this year too, JEE Advanced 2019 admit cards will be available online. To download admit card, a candidate has to use his / her date of birth, registration number, mobile number and email ID. Without admit card, a candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
JEE Advanced 2019 admit cards will be issued by the examination conducting authorities from the 2nd week of May 2019. Candidates are requested to download their admit card as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Candidates having valid admit card will be allowed to appear in JEE Advanced 2019 exam, scheduled for May 19, 2019 in online mode.
JEE Advanced 2019 admit card shall be the most important document to carry to the examination centre. Candidates are requested to bring a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card which shall be taken by invigilators for candidate’s identity verification during the examination.
JEE Advanced Important Dates
|Dates for downloading JEE Advanced 2019 Admit card||May 14 to 19, 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 exam shall be on||Sunday, May 19, 2019|
|Candidates will receive a copy of their responses by||-|
|Answer keys will be displayed online at|
|Candidates can submit feedback on answer keys through candidate portal from||-|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Results will be declared on||Sunday, June 09, 2018 @ 10:00 AM|
|Registration for AAT starts from||-|
|Architecture Aptitude Test will be on||-|
|Declaration of AAT Results||-|
How To Download JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card?
Before one week from the date of JEE Advanced 2019, candidates will be able to download their admit card. Portal for downloading JEE Advanced 2019 admit card will remain open till the day of examination. To download JEE Advanced admit card, candidates will have to follow the following steps
- Open JEE advanced official website or just click here
- Search and open ‘JEE (Advanced) Candidate Portal’
- You will see a login page
- Enter your JEE (Advanced) Registration Number then select date of birth
- Enter your registered mobile number and e-mail address
- To prove you are not a robot, tick in the box available against text ‘I’m not a robot’
- Confirm all the details then click on tab ‘Login’
- Your JEE Advanced admit card shall be displayed
- Take print out
What To Do After Downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019?
The most important thing candidates will have to do after downloading their JEE Advanced admit card is checking the entries in the admit card. In case if there will be any mistake(s) then they must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2019 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT. For more details on this, please go through JEE Advanced information brochure.
Details Printed In JEE Advanced Admit Card
A JEE Advanced 2019 admit card will have several important information about the examination like
- Candidate’s JEE (Adv) 2019 roll no.
- Candidate’s name, photograph and signature
- Parent’s / Guardian’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Category, gender, PwD status, question paper language, name of the IIT zone
- Address of examination centre with PIN and centre code
- Signature of JEE (Adv) Chairman
- Complete examination schedule along with timings of both papers
- Instructions to be followed by candidates in the exam hall
How To Retrieve JEE Advanced Registration Number?
JEE (Advanced) Registration Number is needed to download JEE Advanced admit card. Without JEE (Advanced) registration number, you cannot download your JEE Advanced admit card. In case if you have lost or forgotten your registration number then you’ll have to retrieve it by following these steps
- Open official website
- Open ‘JEE (Advanced) Candidate Portal’
- You will see a login page
- Find and click on link ‘Forgot Registration No’; it is available at the bottom of the page
- A new page shall be opened having heading ‘JEE (Advanced) 2019 Candidate – Self Service’
- Now enter your JEE Mains (2019) Roll number then select date of birth
- Click on tab ‘Submit’ to get your JEE (Advanced) registration number
- Your JEE (Advanced) registration number shall be displayed; please note it down
Important Points To Be Considered
- Candidate’s identity verification is compulsory in the examination hall. Candidates who fail in proving their identity will be not allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidates must keep safe their JEE Advanced 2019 admit card till the last day of the admission
- Candidates are not allowed to take anything to the exam hall apart from pencils, black ball point pens, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card
AAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates who want to take admission to B. Arch. program available at IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur will have to pass in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) to be conducted after JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
To appear for AAT 2019, aspirants will be needed to present their original JEE Advanced 2019 admit card in the AAT examination hall. Authorities will not issue separate admit card / hall ticket for AAT.
1. What Are The Dates For Downloading JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card?
A. Candidates can download their admit card from May 14 to 19, 2019.
2. What Is The Way Of Getting JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card From An Offline Source?
A. No, there’s no way of getting JEE Advanced 2019 admit card from an offline source. JEE Advanced 2019 admit cards will be available in online mode only.
3. What Is The Timing Of Reporting To The Examination Centres?
A. Candidates are strongly recommended to reach and report to the examination centres well in advance. JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 1 & Paper 2 will commence from 09:00 AM and 02:00 PM respectively. A candidate reached at the examination centre after start of the examination in each paper shall not be permitted to take the exam.