JEE Advanced admit card 2021 can be downloaded from the official website @www.jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates who have successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2021 can visit the official website to download the admit card before the examination. IIT Kharagpur is organizing JEE Advanced for admission to the Dual Degree, Integrated Master’s and Bachelor’s programs available at all the IITs. JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be held on Sunday, 19 May 2021 in a fully computer-based test mode.
Like always, this year too, JEE Advanced 2021 admit cards will be available online. To download the admit card, a candidate has to use his / her date of birth, registration number, mobile number, and email ID. Without admit card, a candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
JEE Advanced admit cards will be issued by the examination conducting authorities from the 2nd week of May 2021. Candidates are requested to download their admit card as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Candidates having valid admit card will be allowed to appear in JEE Advanced 2021 exam, scheduled for May 19, 2021 in online mode.
JEE Advanced admit card shall be the most important document to carry to the examination center. Candidates are requested to bring a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card which shall be taken by invigilators for the candidate’s identity verification during the examination.
JEE Advanced Important Dates
|Dates for downloading JEE Advanced 2021 Admit card||May 14 to 19, 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 exam shall be on||Sunday, May 19, 2021|
|copy of responses||To be notified|
|Answer keys||To be notified|
|answer keys challenge||To be notified|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Results||Sunday, June 09, 20121 @ 10:00 AM|
|Registration for AAT start||To be notified|
|Architecture Aptitude Test||To be notified|
|Declaration of AAT Results||To be notified|
How To Download JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card?
Before one week from the date of JEE Advanced 2021, candidates will be able to download their admit card. Portal for downloading JEE Advanced admit card will remain open till the day of examination. To download JEE Advanced admit card, candidates will have to follow the following steps
- Open JEE advanced official website or just click here
- Search and open ‘JEE (Advanced) Candidate Portal’
- You will see a login page
- Enter your JEE (Advanced) Registration Number then select date of birth
- Enter your registered mobile number and e-mail address
- To prove you are not a robot, tick in the box available against text ‘I’m not a robot’
- Confirm all the details then click on tab ‘Login’
- Your JEE Advanced admit card shall be displayed
- Take print out
What To Do After Downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021?
The most important thing candidates will have to do after downloading their JEE Advanced admit card is checking the entries in the admit card. In case if there will be any mistake(s) then they must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2021 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT. For more details on this, please go through the JEE Advanced information brochure.
Details Printed In JEE Advanced Admit Card
A JEE Advanced admit card will have several important information about the examination like
- Candidate’s JEE (Adv) 2021 roll no.
- Candidate’s name, photograph, and signature
- Parent’s / Guardian’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Category, gender, PwD status, question paper language, name of the IIT zone
- Address of examination center with PIN and center code
- Signature of JEE (Adv) Chairman
- Complete examination schedule along with timings of both papers
- Instructions to be followed by candidates in the exam hall
How To Retrieve JEE Advanced Registration Number?
JEE (Advanced) Registration Number is needed to download JEE Advanced admit card. Without JEE (Advanced) registration number, you cannot download your JEE Advanced admit card. In case if you have lost or forgotten your registration number then you’ll have to retrieve it by following these steps
- Open official website
- Open ‘JEE (Advanced) Candidate Portal’
- You will see a login page
- Find and click on the link ‘Forgot Registration No’; it is available at the bottom of the page
- A new page shall be opened having heading ‘JEE (Advanced) 2021 Candidate – Self Service’
- Now enter your JEE Mains (2021) Roll number then select the date of birth
- Click on the tab ‘Submit’ to get your JEE (Advanced) registration number
- Your JEE (Advanced) registration number shall be displayed; please note it down
Important Points To Be Considered
- Candidate’s identity verification is compulsory in the examination hall. Candidates who fail in proving their identity will be not allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidates must keep safe their JEE Advanced 2021 admit card till the last day of the admission
- Candidates are not allowed to take anything to the exam hall apart from pencils, black ballpoint pens, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card
AAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates who want to take admission to B. Arch. program available at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Kharagpur will have to pass in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) to be conducted after JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
To appear for AAT 2021, aspirants will be needed to present their original JEE Advanced 2021 admit card in the AAT examination hall. Authorities will not issue separate admit card/hall ticket for AAT.
JEE Advanced Admit Card FAQs
1. What Are The Dates For Downloading JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card?
A. Candidates can download their admit card from May 14 to 19, 2021.
2. What Is The Way Of Getting JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card From An Offline Source?
A. No, there’s no way of getting the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card from an offline source. JEE Advanced 2021 admit cards will be available in online mode only.
3. What Is The Timing Of Reporting To The Examination Centres?
A. Candidates are strongly recommended to reach and report to the examination centers well in advance. JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 & Paper 2 will commence from 09:00 AM and 02:00 PM respectively. A candidate reaching the examination center after the start of the examination in each paper shall not be permitted to take the exam.