JEE Advanced Registration [Application Form] 2021 & Apply Online : JEE Advanced 2021 schedule is out on the official website @jeeadv.ac.in. JEE Advanced exam will be conducted on May 19, 2021 [Sunday] by the IITs under the supervision of the Joint Admission Board [JAB]. Candidates who want to take admission to any Bachelor or Integrated Master or and Dual Degree programs in any of the IITs should apply to JEE Advanced 2021.
To apply, interested candidates are required to go through JEE Advanced 2021 online registration process which begins from Thursday, May 2, 2021 @ 10:00 AM. But before applying online, they are required to know eligibility criteria for appearing in JEE Advanced 2021.
|Name of the examination||JEE Advanced 2021|
|Organizing institute||IIT Kharagpur|
|Online registration begins from||Thursday, May 2, 2021 @ 10 AM|
|Portal for online registration shall be closed on||Tuesday, May 7, 2021 @ 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of registration fee is||Wednesday, May 8, 2021 up to 05:00 PM|
|Admit card downloading schedule||2nd or 3rd week of May 2021|
|Mode of examination||Online i.e. Computer Based Test [CBT]|
|No. of papers||2 [Paper 1 & Paper 2]|
|Date of Examination||Sunday, 19 May 2021|
|Candidates will receive a copy of their responses by||Friday, May 25, 2021,|
|Answer keys will be displayed online on||Tuesday, May 29, 2021|
JEE Advanced 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 is organized by IIT Kharagpur and will be jointly conducted by the 07 Zonal Coordinating IITs under the supervision of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced 2021 will have two papers
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
Both papers will be on Sunday, 19-May-2021 in different sessions. Each paper will be of 3-hours’ duration. Paper 1 shall be held in Session 1 i.e. from 09:00 to 12:00 IST and Paper 2 shall be held in Session 2 i.e. 14:00 to 17:00 IST. Attending both the papers is compulsory and will be held in a fully computer-based test mode.
JEE Advanced Eligibility 2021
To appear in JEE Advanced 2021, interested candidates are required to fulfill all of the following criteria
Qualify in JEE Main 2021
Candidates must have qualified in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2021. To qualify JEE (Main) 2021, they will have to score rank among the top 2,24,000. Category-wise percentages of candidates to be shortlisted are
- General – 50.5%
- ST – 7.5%
- SC – 15%
- OBC-NCL – 27%
Within each of these four categories, 5% horizontal reservation will be given to PwD candidates. Category-wise distribution of top 2,24,000 is shown below
|Category||Number of “Top” candidates|
Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. 5-years’ relaxation will be provided to SC, ST, and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1989.
Number Of Attempts
A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
Year Of Passing Class XII (or Equivalent) Examination
You must have passed Class 12th or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2020 or 2021 (provided the results are declared before 15th June 2021)
Earlier Admission At IITs
A candidate is not eligible for JEE Advanced if s/he has taken or accepted admission by paying the fees at any of the IITs or ISM in the past. A candidate is also not eligible if his/her admission to any of the IITs was canceled in the past. Candidates who have taken or done a 1-year ‘Preparatory Course’ exam in any IITs are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced.
How To Apply For JEE Advanced 2021?
Interested candidates are required to apply for JEE Advanced 2021 through JEE Advanced official registration portal. Portal for online registration shall be opened on Thursday, May 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM and closes on Tuesday, May 7, 2021 @ 05:00 PM. The last date for fee payment for registered candidates is Wednesday, May 8, 2021 up to 05:00 PM. JEE Advanced 2021 online registration procedure consists of the following basic steps
- Open JEE Advanced 2021 official website or just click this link
- Find login section
- To login, enter your JEE (Main) roll number, password, and security pin
- Enter and submit a new password of your choice
- A new page shall be displayed
- Enter and submit your personal and academic details
- Select 3 examination centers and language of the question paper [either English or Hindi]
- Upload scanned copies/certificates
- Pay the registration fees
- Your JEE Advanced 2021 online registration is completed now
Documents Needed For Registration
At the time of online registration for JEE Advanced 2021, candidates will have to upload scanned copies/files of the following certificates/documents
- Class X certificate OR original birth certificate
- Certificate of class 12 or equivalent examination
- Original gazette notification [only if the name is not the same as in the Class X certificate]
- OBC-NCL certificate [only for those who are seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category]; certificate should be issued on or after April 01, 2020 as per latest specifications of the GOI
- SC / ST certificate as per the latest specifications of the GOI
- Physical Disability certificate [only for those who are seeking admission under the PwD category]
- OCI certificate or PIO card [if applicable]
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration fee
|Fees for Examination Centres Outside India|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 300|
|Candidates from SAARC|
(including PIO / OCI)
|All Indian Nationals||USD 160|
|Fee for Examination Centres in India|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 300|
(including PIO / OCI)
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 2600/-|
JEE Advanced Registration FAQs
1. I Was Born On Dec 10, 1994. Am I Eligible For JEE Advanced 2021?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2021. As per JEE Advanced 2021 eligibility conditions, a candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1994.
2. I Have Passed Class 12th Examinations In 2021. So, Can I Apply To JEE Advanced 2021?
Ans. Yes, you can apply.
3. What Is The Registration Fee For Candidates Belonging To SC Category?
Ans. Candidates of SC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1300/- towards registration fee if they select Examination Centres in India. But if they select Examination centers outside India then they’ll have to pay USD 160 towards registration fee.