JEECUP 2021 Admit Card – Download (UPJEE(P)-2021)/UP Polytechnic Admit Card : The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh will release the JEECUP admit card 2021 on the official website of the council @ https://jeecup.nic.in/. Candidates who have applied successfully can download JEECUP (Polytechnic) entrance test admit card by using Application Number and Password.
UP Polytechnic Admit card is an essential document to be carried to the examination hall by the candidates taking up the JEECUP 2021 test for admission to the polytechnic colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP Polytechnic admit card will be released for Group A, B, C, D, E1, E2, F,G,H, I, J and K1 to K8.
UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2021 Release Date
As the JEECUP test is expected to be conducted around the third week of April 2021, (Sunday). Candidates can expect the admit cards to be released on the official website around the first or second week of April 2021.
|Admit Card Release||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam||3rd week of April 2021 (Sunday)|
JEECUP 2021 Admit Card Release
UP Polytechnic entrance exam will be held in the 3rd week of April 2021 and the JEECUP Admit Card will be released one or two weeks before the date of the exam. Candidates must download the admit card from the website of JEECUP to appear in the entrance exam. Valid admit card and photo Id is necessary to appear in the exam. UP Polytechnic Admit cards will not be sent by post.
How To Download UP Polytechnic Admit Card?
The admit card for JEECUP 2021 will be available only on the official website of the entrance exam. Here are the steps to be followed by an applicant to download the JEECUP admit card:
- Visit the JEECUP website around the first or the second week of April 2021
- Find a link to the JEECUP admit card
- The link will be present on the right-side panel of the website under the category called News & Events
- When clicks on the appropriate link, the candidate will be taken to a page that contains the list of groups in JEECUP 2021
- The candidate will have to click on the appropriate link of the group to which he/she has applied
- Then, the candidate will have to enter the application number, password and security pin
- On providing these details, the candidate will be taken to a page that contains his/her admit card for JEECUP 2021
- Download and take a print out
- Retrieve the details using Forgot Password/ Forgot Application No. options
- Before downloading, candidates are recommended to carefully go through the admit card. In case, they find any errors in the admit card, communicate the same to the council for corrections
Forgot Application No.?
- Click on Forgot Application No. option
- Enter Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name
- Select Dat of Birth
- Enter security PIN
- Click on Get Application Number
- Click on Forgot Password option
- You will get 3 options to reset, choose the appropriate options, and reset the password.
- using security Question & Answer
- using verification code sent via SMS on the registered mobile number
- using rest link via email
JEECUP 2021 Exam Date
It is expected that the JEECUP entrance test 2021 will be conducted on the third Sunday of April 2021. So, candidates can believe that the test will be conducted on the 18th of April 2021.
JEECUP examination will be conducted in two sessions. The morning session will be for candidates, who have applied for Group A courses, while for Group B to K1 to K8, the test will be conducted in the afternoon session. The timing for the morning session will be from 9 am to 12 Noon and for the afternoon session, the test will be conducted from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
The Joint Entrance Examination Council for Uttar Pradesh conducts the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic). The test is conducted by the council on behalf of the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education. The test is conducted once in a year.
Based on whether a candidate plans to apply for Group A or Group B, to I and K1 to K8 or both examination shifts, candidates are given the opportunity to select the cities at which they wish to take up the test at the time of applying. In case, a candidate applies for both shifts, he/she must choose the same cities for the examination center.
The test will be conducted in all districts in the state of Uttar Pradesh. However, in some exceptional situations, a different district in the nearby area will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates should carefully choose the examination center when submitting the online application. Request for change of center will not be entertained.
Documents for Exam
Carry the following documents to the exam hall.
- Valid Admit Card hard copy
- Valid Photo Id Proof
- Ballpoint pen
All candidates should compulsorily carry their Admit Card for JEECUP issued by the organizing authority to the examination center. Otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to sit at the exam.
Candidates should also carry a valid photo identity card along with the admit card to the examination center. They should carry the required stationery items.
What Not to Carry?
Candidates are not permitted to carry any of the following
- Textual materials
- Electronic watches
- Log tables
- Slide rules
- Written or printed material and bits of papers
- Mobile phone
- Pager or other devices etc.
Details on the Admit Card
The admit card for JEECUP 2021 will have details about
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application No.
- Date of birth
- Sub Category
- State of eligibility
- Date and time of examination
- The address of the examination center
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Left thumb impression
- Helpline No.- 0522-2630106, 2630667
Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates are recommended to be present in the examination hall at least an hour before the examination time.
- After 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates will get the test booklet 10 minutes before the exam commencement time. This time is for filling up all the personal details in the booklet.
- Bring a ballpoint pen and fill all the entries in the OMR sheet with it.
- If the photo is not clear, bring two photographs similar to uploaded one in the application.
- Keep the admit card safe till the completion of the admission process, produce at exam, counseling and admission stages.