UP Polytechnic 2021 Apply Online : JEECUP/UP Polytechnic application form 2021 will be released on its website @ jeecup.nic.in/. Interested candidates can apply online for the UP Polytechnic 2021 exam from 20th December 2020 and the last date of registration is 8th February 2021. Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification against the course to apply for the UPJEE exam.
- UP Polytechnic Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 300/- and for SC/St candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- The UPJEE (P) Admission exam 2021 will be conducted on 18th April 2021.
- JEECUP stands for the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh, responsible for conducting the UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic).
- UP JEE (P) exam is conducted once a year for admission to the Engineering, Pharmacy, and other diploma courses offered by Polytechnic Institutions under the Joint Entrance Examination Council affiliated to the Institute of Technical Education Council/Polytechnic.
|UPJEE (P) Event||Date|
|Notification||18 Dec 2020|
|Application Start||20 Dec 2020|
|Last date of Application||28 Feb 2021|
|Exam||18th April 2021|
JEECUP 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility requirement differs based on the course for which an applicant applies to the JEECUP 2021:
|A||Engineering and Technology Diploma||Candidates must have completed their SSLC with at least 35% are eligible to apply. Even, candidates appearing for class X are eligible to apply.|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/appeared with agriculture as a paper with at least 35% of marks. Otherwise, applicants must have studied agriculture as a subject in class 12.|
|C||Home Science, Textile design, Fashion design & Engineering||10th passed or appeared with at least 35% of marks|
|D||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||12th passed or appeared with Hindi and English as subjects in class 10 or 12.|
|Library and Information Science||12th Passed or Appeared|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Completed 10+2 with chemistry and physics as compulsory papers with biology (zoology & botany)/mathematics as a paper.|
|F||Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||B. Sc Passed/Appeared with Biology, biotechnology/chemistry|
|G||Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Course||Graduate in Any Discipline (Passed or appeared)|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Passed 12th exam and have minimum 35% marks|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science Passed/Appeared and aggregate 50% marks in mathematics, chemistry and physics subjects|
Again, here is a table to show the group-wise eligibility for Group K1 and K8:
|Intermediate Science (or)|
Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects (or)
ITI Trade (With minimum two-year duration in papers given below:
|K1||Civil Engineering (Environment and Pollution Control)|
|Painter (General) (Only candidates with class X pass certificate are eligible)|
COE (Construction and Wood Working)
COE (Draftsman Civil)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electrical Engineering (Industrial Control)
Electrician (Power Distribution)
Wireman (Only candidates with class X completion are eligible to apply)
COE (Electric Sector)
|K3||Electronics Engineering (Advance Microprocessor and Interface)|
Electronics Engg. (Micro Electronics)
Electronics Engg. (Modern Consumer Electronics Appliances)
Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances (or) Mechanic Consumer Electronics
Technician Power Electronics System
Mechanic Cum Operator Electronics Communication Systems
Mechanic Medical Electronics
|K4||Mechanical Engineering (Computer Aided Design)|
Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning)
Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance)
Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
Mechanical Engineering (Production)
|Tool and Die Maker (Press Tools, Zigs and Fixtures)|
Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance)
Tool and Die Maker (Die and Moulds)
COE (Fabrication-Fitting and Welding Sector)
COE (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Sector)
COE (Automobile Sector)
COE (Production and Manufacturing Sector)
Lift & Escalator Mechanic
Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
Mechanic (Agriculture Machinery)
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
|K5||Computer Science and Engineering|
|COE (IT Sector)|
Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance (or)
Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Electronics System Maintenance
|K8||Textile Technology||Textile Wet Processing Technician |
JEECUP Application Form 2021
Candidates interested in taking up JEECUP 2021 will have to apply online and there will not be an offline application form, hence candidates cannot apply offline. Candidates should make sure to fill up details correctly in the application form at jeecup.nic.in. The application correction window will be opened for a certain period to make corrections if any.
Before filling up the application form, candidates are recommended to make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Pay the application fee to successfully complete the UPJEE application process. The admission will be provisional subject to fulfilling the eligibility requirements verified during counseling.
Candidates should remember that their name, the parent’s name, and the DOB they specify in the application form must be exactly the same as in their class X certificate or its equivalent examination.
JEECUP 2021 – How To Apply?
- Visit JEECUP website or click here
- Click on on ‘New Candidate Registration’
- Click on JEECUP ‘Apply’ button
- Read instructions and click on ‘Click here to proceed’
- Fill basic details like Name, mobile, email, etc.
- Click on ‘Validate Aadhaar’
- Fill remaining details in application form like Fathers name, Mothers name, DOB, Gender, Contact details, password and security answer
- Then fill details like domicile, category, subcategory, group, exam center choices, educational qualification details
- Application number will be generated
- Click on ‘Upload’ button and upload Photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Click on ‘Pay examination fee’
- Submit fee using debit/ credit card / net banking or through offline e-challan
- Click on the download confirmation page and take a printout of application form for reference
Documents Needed To Apply Online
1. Scanned copy of Photograph
- Not older than a 3-month-old color photograph in JPEG format with name and taken date printed on it
- without cap/goggles but spectacles are allowed
- size -4kb – 40kb
- Dimension – 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- 10 identical photographs should be kept in reserve for further process
- unclear photo is liable to be rejected
2. Scanned copy of signature – JPEG, 1kb – 30kb, 3.5cm x 1.5cm
3. Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression (If not right-hand thumb impression) – JPEG, 1kb-30kb, 3.5cm x 1.5cm
4. Aadhaar card
5. Mobile number and Email ID
6. Qualifying exam mark sheet
7. Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking details for online payment
JEECUP 2021 Application Fee
- JEECUP or UP polytechnic entrance exam application form fee is Rs.300 per plus bank charges as applicable for the General/OBC category candidates.
- For SC/ST Candidates, the application form fee is Rs.200 per application form along with bank charges as applicable.
A candidate can submit only a single application form. Multiple application forms from the same candidate will not be accepted. The fee should be paid when an applicant submits the application form online.
Read : JEECUP Admit Card 2021
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay the fee either by debit/credit card or via net banking. Even, they have the option to make the payment through e-challan generated at the time of online filling of the application form.
For those using E-Challan, they will have to pay the appropriate application fee to any branch of the State Bank of India in cash. Candidates should remember that the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any situation.
UPJEE (P) FAQs
Q. What are the dates for applying online for JEECUP 2021?
A. You can apply online for JEECUP 2021 between Dec 20, 2020 to Feb 28, 2021.
Q. When JEECUP 2021 information brochure will be released?
A. JEECUP 2021 information brochure will be released on Dec 18, 2020. It is already available on the official website of UP Joint Entrance Examination 2021. To download or view it now, click here.
Q. I have done B.Sc. in 2020. Am I eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma course?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma course. Candidates having a degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma course.
Q. I want to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. What are the conditions?
A. You must have passed class 12th exam with 35% marks. Candidates who will appear in class 12 exam to be held in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
Read : UP Polytechnic 2021 Results