JEECUP 2019 – UP Polytechnic Online Application Form : The exam date for UP JEE 2019 has been released on its official website @jeecup.nic.in. JEECUP 2019 will be conducted by UPBTE (Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education) on April 28, 2019 Sunday for Polytechnics for the session 2019-20. JEECUP is a polytechnic exam of state level which is also known as Uttar Pradesh joint entrance examination, It conduct exam for diploma courses like Engineering & Technology Diploma, Home science and Textile design, Agriculture Engineering, Library & Information Science, Diploma in Pharmacy, Fashion design, PG diploma in Biotechnology, Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering Technology Diploma, Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering courses.
UPJEE Polytechnic examination provide admission in different institutes and colleges in UP. With the help of this exam they will get admission in engineering along with technology and pharmacy courses. After examination, the results of UPJEE Polytechnic will be released by the end of May 2019 and counselling will be conducted subsequently for qualified candidates. The score card of JEEUP Polytechnic will consists of actual marks obtained by the candidate along with qualifying status. Admission is based on reservation and open rank through seat allocation process. You will come across with the details about the exam including application form, eligibility, dates, fees and other formalities in this article.
- Application Procedure
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Cards
- Important Documents
JEECUP 2019 Notification
UPJEE Polytechnic Notification 2019 has been released on its official website. Application form for applying online for UPJEE has been activated. For filling this examination application form, Aadhar card is important. This exam will be conducted on Sunday 28 April 2019 from 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM for Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses and 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM for other courses. . The list of events and important date has been given below.
|1||Release of application form||20 December 2018|
|2||Last date to submit application form||28 Feb 2019
|3||Release of Admit card||April 3rd week 2019|
|4||Date of exam||April 28, 2019 (Sunday)|
|5||Sessions||09.00 AM – 12.00 PM for courses of Group A
02.30 PM – 05.30 PM for courses of B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K8
|6||Result declaration||May 3rd week 2019|
|6||Date of counseling||May / June 2019|
JEECUP 2019 Application Procedure
- This exam application forms will be filled through online mode by visiting the official website. Click here to visit official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the important details like personal and educational qualification.
- Candidates are only eligible to apply if they are having Aadhar card.
- Candidates will have to fill and submit the application only once. If a candidate fill and submit more than one application, it will lead to rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to scan their photo along with signature. They will also have to upload thumb impression in the application form.
- Candidates are required to pay the fees of application form through online and offline mode.
- It is important for candidates that they should take the printout of application as it will help them in further selection process.
- Candidates will have to fill the form nicely as they are not having access to do the correction after the submission.
How To Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form
- Go to official website
- Find and click on apply for UPJEE polytechnic
- Select JEE Group A or Group B to k
- Enter Aadhar card number of the candidate and click on Apply button
- Read instructions carefully and click on click here to proceed
- Fill in the required details and choose your password and security question
- Enter security PIN and submit
- Application number will be sent to mobile / mail
- Review for any corrections and finally click on Final submit
- Note down application id for further use
- Upload photo, signature and thumb impression and click on save option
- Pay the required examination fee by selecting mode of payment and clicking on Proceed for payment
- After successful payment you will get payment successful message on screen
- Print the final page which contains application id and payment success message.
JEECUP 2019 Fee
- For OBC and General category fee is Rs 300/- + applicable bank charges
- For SC/ST candidates fee is Rs 200/- + applicable bank charges
Candidates are having best option to pay the fees with the help of debit, credit card and net banking. They can also go for E-challan option in SBI bank or any other bank which is collaborated with the board for this purpose.
Main Criteria To Apply For JEECUP Exam 2019
- Candidates will have to pass 10th class or any other exam equal to that.
- In order to apply for technology and engineering Diploma minimum percentage should be 35%.
- For agriculture engineering, Candidates will have to have to pass 10th and 12 th class by taking agriculture as the main subjects. Minimum percentage is 35%.
- Those who are interested to do pharmacy courses, they should hold the science as major subject in 10th and 12th class. 50% marks is important for general category and 45 % for SC and ST.
- If candidates wish to move for diploma courses, then they have to complete the graduation or should be in final year from any institute.
- If candidates want to do diploma in Aircraft maintenance, then they should pass 12th class or should be a graduate from science stream. Minimum percentage required to appear for the exam is 50% in PCM subjects.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
- This exam will be conducted with the help of pen and paper.
- It will contain objective type questions.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours and it will be conducted in 2 sessions, one in the morning from 9.00 am to 12.00 Pm and one in the afternoon from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
- Question paper will be set in Hindi and English language
- 4 marks will be allotted for right answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer which is a negative marking.
Note – Students must read the question paper twice in order to understand the paper pattern nicely.
JEECUP 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for this exam is from 10th and 12th standards according to the course chosen by the students. Candidates will have to prepare well in order to get good grades in examination. For engineering field, candidates will have to answer the questions from the physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Tips For The Students To Crack The Exam
Before exam preparation, students will have to check the entire syllabus for the examination. They have to prepare the time table according to their daily work and include all topics which need to be prepared. Refer the books from offline and online mode along with study material which is important to crack the exam. It is important for the students that they should practice the papers of previous years along with knowing the pattern of the exam. Practice those topics on daily basis in which you are weak and revise them daily so that you can able to solve it easily. Try to avoid stress and tension during this period as it will make you nervous and fussy. Always try to take balanced diet which indirectly develops interest to study. It is important for students that they should manage their time better by allotting equal time for study, physical activities and other daily chores.
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
Students will have to get the Admit card through online process. It will release in Third week of April. It is important for the students to hold admit card before going to appear for the exam. Students are not allowed to sit in Exam without admit card. It will contain the important details like Name, roll number, exam venue along with date and timing.
Read : JEECUP Admit Card 2019
How To Download JEECUP 2019 Hall Ticket
- Open official website and search download admit cards or click here
- Enter required details like application id, Date of birth etc.
- Enter captcha and click on submit button
- Print or download admit card
JEECUP 2019 Results
Polytechnic result of UP will be released in the month of May, mostly by 3rd week. Students can visit the website and check their result easily. They have to enter their roll number to check the result. Copy of result should be kept by the candidates which will be asked at the time of counseling or admission procedure. Students are required to enter Aadhar card number to get the results.
Read : JEECUP Results 2019
JEECUP 2019 Counseling
Students can move for counseling process in the month of May or June 2019. They can appear for this process according to the guidelines issued by the authorities to get admission. They will get admission based on the performance made in the exam. It will be arranged in online mode. Students are required to fill the colleges and courses according to their choice. Allotment of seat will be done according to the rank and performance made in the exam. They are required to carry original documents along with photocopies of documents which were verified before allotting the seat.
Important Documents Will Include
- Admit card and result copy
- 10th and 12 th class mark sheet along with passing certificate
- Character and category certificate.
- Transfer certificates
- Passport size photograph.
If candidates have any type of queries related to examination visit this page and stay tuned to get latest updates about examination, admit cards, results and admission. Go through the important information given in the official notification by clicking here.
Q.From where I can download JEECUP 2019 information brochure?
A. JEECUP 2019 information brochure is available on its official website. To download it now, click here
Q. What is the application form fee for OBC candidates?
A. OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- per form + bank charges towards their application form fee.
Q. What are the eligibility conditions for Engineering & Technology Diploma courses?
A. As on July 01, 2019, candidate should be at least 14 years old (no upper age limit) and has passed 10th exam with 35% marks. Candidates appearing in 10th exam are also eligible to apply for Engineering & Technology Diploma courses.
Q. What will be the duration of test?
A. The test will be of 3 hrs duration.
Q. Am I allowed to have some food in the examination room?
A. No, you are not allowed. Eating and smoking is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
Q. From when I can download my JEECUP 2019 admit card?
A. You can download your JEECUP 2019 admit card from third week of April 2019 onwards.