JEECUP 2022 – UP Polytechnic Online Application Form : JEECUP 2022 Notification will be released in December 2021 on the official website @jeecup.nic.in. UPJEEC 2022 is a polytechnic exam of state-level which is also known as the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UP JEE) conducted by UPBTE (Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education) on 25th April 2022 for Polytechnic courses for the session 2022-23.
- JEECUP Registration process will commence from 20th Dec 2021 and the last date to apply online is 28th Feb 2022.
- UPJEE Polytechnic examination is conducted for admissions in different institutes and colleges of the state of UP.
- Interested candidates can get admission to Engineering and Technology and Pharmacy courses through the UP JEE exam.
- UPJEE Polytechnic Result will be released by the end of May 2022, and counseling will be conducted subsequently for qualified candidates.
- JEEUP Polytechnic Scorecard will consist of actual marks obtained by the candidate along with qualifying status. Admission is based on reservation and open rank through the seat allocation process.
UP JEE conducted for diploma courses like Engineering & Technology Diploma, Home Science, and Textile Design, Agriculture Engineering, Library & Information Science, Diploma in Pharmacy, Fashion Design, PG Diploma in Biotechnology, Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering Technology Diploma, Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering courses.
- Application Form
- Registration Process
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Cards
- Important Documents
JEECUP 2022 Notification
UPJEE Polytechnic Notification 2022 will be released on its official website. The UP JEE application form submission process will start on 20 December 2021 and the last date of registration is 28 February 2022. JEECUP exam will be conducted on Sunday 25 April 2022 from 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM for Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses and 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM for other courses.
Download JEECUP Notification 2022 Pdf
The list of JEECUP events and important dates have been given below.
|S.No||JEECUP Events||Important dates|
|1||Release of application form||20 December 2021|
|2||Last date to submit application form||28 Feb 2022|
|3||Release of Admit card||April 3rd week 2022|
|4||Date of exam||April 28, 2022|
|5||Sessions||09.00 AM – 12.00 PM for courses of Group A|
02.30 PM – 05.30 PM for courses of B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K8
|6||Result declaration||May 3rd week 2022|
|6||Date of counseling||May / June 2022|
Read : JEECUP 2022 Apply Online | UP Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates will have to pass the 10th class or any other exam equal to that.
- In order to apply for a technology and engineering Diploma minimum percentage should be 35%.
- For agriculture engineering, Candidates will have to have to pass the 10th and 12th classes by taking agriculture as the main subjects. The minimum percentage is 35%.
- Those who are interested to do pharmacy courses, they should hold the science as a major subject in 10th and 12th class. 50% of marks are important for the general category and 45 % for SC and ST.
- If candidates wish to move for diploma courses, then they have to complete the graduation or should be in the final year from any institute.
- If candidates want to do a diploma in Aircraft maintenance, then they should pass the 12th class or should be a graduate from the science stream. The minimum percentage required to appear for the exam is 50% in PCM subjects.
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
JEECUP application form 2022 will be filled out online mode by visiting the official website. Candidates are required to fill the important details like personal and educational qualifications. Candidates are only eligible to apply if they have an Aadhar card.
Candidates will have to fill and submit the application only once. If a candidate fills and submits more than one application, it will lead to the rejection of candidature. Candidates are required to scan their photos along with the signature. They will also have to upload a thumb impression in the application form.
Candidates are required to pay the fees of the application form through online and offline mode. Take the printout of the application for the further selection process. Candidates will have to fill the form carefully as the correction is not allowed after the submission.
How To Fill JEECUP 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official website
- Find and click on apply for UPJEE polytechnic
- Select JEE Group A or Group B to k
- Enter the Aadhar card number of the candidate and click on Apply button
- Read instructions carefully and click on click here to proceed
- Fill in the required details and choose your password and security question
- Enter security PIN and submit
- Application number will be sent to mobile / mail
- Review for any corrections and finally click on Final submit
- Note down application id for further use
- Upload photo, signature, and thumb impression and click on save option
- Pay the required examination fee by selecting the mode of payment and clicking on Proceed for payment
- After successful payment, you will get a payment successful message on the screen
- Print the final page which contains the application id and payment success message.
JEECUP 2022 Fee
- For OBC and General, the category fee is Rs 300/- + applicable bank charges
- For SC/ST candidates fee is Rs 200/- + applicable bank charges
Candidates can pay the UO JEE fees with the help of debt, credit card, and net banking. They can also go for an E-challan option in SBI bank or any other bank which is collaborated with the board for this purpose.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
- JEECUP exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- It will contain objective-type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours and it will be conducted in 2 sessions, one in the morning from 9.00 am to 12.00 Pm and one in the afternoon from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
- The question paper will be set in Hindi and English language
- 4 marks will be allotted for the right answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong as a negative marking.
JEECUP 2022 Syllabus
JEECUP syllabus 2022 will be from 10th and 12th standards according to the course chosen by the students. Candidates will have to prepare well in order to get good grades in the examination. For the engineering field, candidates will have to answer the questions from physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects.
JEECUP Preparation Tips
- Before exam preparation, students will have to check the entire syllabus for the examination. Prepare the timetable according to their daily work and include all topics which need to be prepared.
- Refer the books from offline and online mode along with study material which is important to crack the exam.
- It is important for the students to practice the papers of previous years as per the pattern of the exam.
- Practice those topics on a daily basis in which you are weak and revise them daily so that you can able to solve them easily.
- It is important for students to manage time better by allotting equal time for study, physical activities, and other daily chores.
- Try to avoid stress and tension as it will make you nervous and fussy. Always try to take a balanced diet which indirectly develops an interest to study.
JEECUP 2022 Admit Card
Candidates will have to get the JEECUP Admit card through the online process. It will release in the third week of April 2022. It is important for the students to hold admit cards before going to appear for the exam. Students are not allowed to sit in exams without admit cards. It will contain important details like Name, roll number, exam venue along with date, and timing.
Read : JEECUP Admit Card 2022
How To Download JEECUP 2022 Hall Ticket
- Open official website and search download admit cards
- Enter the required details like Application Id, Date of birth, etc.
- Enter the captcha and click on submit button
- Print or download admit card
JEECUP 2022 Results
UP Polytechnic result will be released in the 3rd week of May 2022. Visit the JEECUP website and check the result with the roll number. Copy of result should be kept by the candidates which will be asked at the time of counseling or admission procedure.
Read : JEECUP Results 2022
JEECUP 2022 Counseling
- Candidates will be invited to the JEECUP counseling process conducted in an online mode in the month of May or June 2022.
- Candidates have to appear for counseling according to the guidelines issued by the authorities for admission.
- Admission will be based on the performance in the JEECUP exam.
- Candidates are required to fill the colleges and courses according to their choice. Allotment of seats will be done according to the rank and performance in the exam.
- Carry original documents along with photocopies of documents to be verified before allotting the seat.
Important Documents for Counseling
- Admit card and result copy
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Character and category certificate
- Transfer certificates
- Passport size photographs.
Q. From where I can download the JEECUP 2022 information brochure?
A. JEECUP 2022 information brochure will be available on its official website.
Q. What is the application form fee for OBC candidates?
A. OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- per form + bank charges towards their application form fee.
Q. What are the eligibility conditions for Engineering & Technology Diploma courses?
A. As of July 01, 2022, the candidate should be at least 14 years old (no upper age limit) and have passed the 10th exam with 35% marks. Candidates appearing in the 10th exam are also eligible to apply for Engineering & Technology Diploma courses.
Q. What will be the duration of the test?
A. The test will be of 3 hrs duration.
Q. Am I allowed having some food in the examination room?
A. No, you are not allowed. Eating and smoking are strictly prohibited in the examination room.
Q. From when I can download my JEECUP 2022 admit card?
A. You can download your JEECUP 2022 admit card from the third week of April 2022 onwards.
Leave a Reply