JENPAS-UG 2021 notification will be released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board in the month of January 2021. The JENPAS-UG entrance exam 2021 formerly called JENPAUH is held for the selection of candidates into the Bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery, Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery, Bachelor of Unani medicine and surgery, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of physiotherapy, Bachelor of audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
- JENPAS-UG Apply Online process commences from 23 Jan 2021 and the last date to apply online is 13th Feb 2021.
- The JENPAUH entrance exam will be held on 10th May 2021 by WBJEE and admit cards can be downloaded from 1st week of May 2021.
In this article, you can check details like JENPAS-UG Examination, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, fee, admit cards, results, and counseling.
Important dates of JENPAS-UG 2021 has been listed below, it is a common entrance exam which is held every year.
|Official Notification||4th week of Jan 2021|
|start of online application||23 Jan 2021|
|Application last date||13 Feb 2021|
|Application Correction||14-16 Feb 2021|
|Download of Admit cards||1st week of 2021|
|Date of examination||10th May 2021|
|Publication of results||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling||In the month of July 2021|
JENPAS-UG 2021 Notification
JENPAS-UG 2021 Notification (JENPAUH) will be released in January 2021 by WBJEE. Candidate must check eligibility conditions to apply for the entrance exam.
Download WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2021 Notification Pdf
JENPAS-UG Exam 2021 Eligibility
1. The candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. He or she should not be less than 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021.
3. Only female candidates are eligible for the course of BSC nursing.
- The candidate should have passed the higher secondary examination of 10 standard or +2 or similar examinations conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary examination.
- The candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in the case of general category candidates, and in the case of SC/STs, the candidate should have secured at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
- The minimum qualifying marks for OBC A and OBC B candidates will be decided according to the limit set by the concerned authority who will intimate the details in the course of time.
Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
- The candidate should have passed in the 10th and plus two examinations or other equivalent examinations held by the board or Council of examinations.
- For the purpose of admission, the candidate should have obtained individual passing marks in the subjects of biology, mathematics, chemistry, and physics.
Bachelor Of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- The candidates should have passed the 10th standard and plus two examinations of the board or Council of examinations or other equivalent examinations which are recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- Such candidates should have passed in subjects of psychology, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science, statistics, and electronics.
JENPAS-UG 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for the JENPAS-UG/ JENPAUH entrance exam 2021 can apply online on the official website. During the application process, the applicants are required to upload scanned images of one’s signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression. All this should be uploaded as per the required specifications mentioned in the notification.
How To Apply For JENPAS-UG Entrance Exam 2021?
Candidates can apply for the JENPAUH examination through online by submitting the application form. The JENPAS-UG application form will be available on the official website in the 4th week of Jan 2021 and the last date of registration is 13 Feb 2021.
The application form is supposed to be filled up in the prescribed format according to the instructions provided in the official notification. The process to fill the application form has been given below.
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Find JENPAS-UG option and click
- Fill the required details
- Upload photo and signature along with thumb impression
- Pay the required fee and submit
- Save the application for further use
JENPAS-UG Application Fee
The amount of fees for the JENPAS-UG entrance exam 2021 is rupees 500 along with the service charges of the bank. You can make payment of the examination fee through cashless mode such as debit cards, credit cards, or internet banking facilities. You can also make payment by depositing cash in the bank to generate challan.
JENPAS-UG Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be conducted for hundred marks each, candidates will be required to attempt 2 question papers which of Physics and Chemistry for a total of 100 marks and also biological Sciences for a total of 100 marks.
- Each subject will comprise 50 questions. All of the questions contained in this question papers are of multi-choice questions and provided with 4 options.
- There is a time duration of 2 hours for each question paper. Candidates can answer the paper in both English and Bengali language. Out of the 4 options, only one of them is the right answer.
- Those who have answered with the correct answer will get 2 marks for each question.
- However, an incorrect answer will attract a negative marking.
- Those candidates who mark an answer with more than one option will be treated as incorrect.
- Those questions which are not answered will be marked as zero and there will be no penalty for unattempted questions.
JENPAS-UG Syllabus 2021
The candidates will be required to do a revision of the 11th and 12th standard syllabus. The syllabus will be of 10th and plus two standard set by the Bengal Council of Higher Secondary examination.
JENPAS-UG 2021 Admit Card
If the application is successfully submitted, the applicant can download the JENPAS-UG admit card from the official portal from 1st week of May 2021. Follow the below steps to get the admit card.
- Visit official web portal
- Find and click JENPAS-UG option
- Click on admit card download option
- Enter Application Number and Password and submit
- Check and save the admit card
JENPAS-UG 2021 Exam Date
JENPAS-UG examination will be conducted on 10th May 2021 by WBJEE.
JENPAS-UG Result 2021 will be announced in the month of June 2021 mostly in the 1st week. Candidates can check the WBJEE JENPAS-UG result with Enrolment Id and Password. The result will be released in the form of a Scorecard. Candidates must download the JENPAS-UG Scorecard to appear in the counseling.
The West Bengal Educational Board does not conduct any sort of counseling. It only conducts the exam and the candidates are selected based on the merit list. However, the Central selection committee AYUSH conducts the counseling sessions for candidates along with the central selection committee of nursing.