JENPAUH 2018 examination official notification is going to be released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board in the month of February. In this article you can check details like JENPAUH Examination, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, fee, admit cards, results and counselling.
JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2018
The JENPAUH entrance exam 2018 is held for the selection of candidates into the bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery, Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery, Bachelor of Unani medicine and surgery, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of physiotherapy, Bachelor of audiology and Speech Language Pathology.
Important Dates Of JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2018
Important dates of JENPAUH 2018 has been listed below, it is a common entrance exam which is held every year.
Eligibility For The JENPAUH Exam 2018
1. The candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. He or she should not be less than 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
3. Only female candidates are eligible for the course of BSC nursing.
- BSC Nursing : The candidate should have passed the higher secondary examination of 10 standard or +2 or similar examinations conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary examination. In this exam, the candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in the case of general category candidates, and in the case of SC/STs, the candidate should have secured at least 40% aggregate in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and English. The minimum qualifying marks for OBC A and OBC B candidates will be decided according to the limit set by the concerned authority who will intimate the details in the course of time.
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy : The candidate should have passed in the 10th and plus two examinations or other equivalent examinations held by the board or Council of examinations. For the purpose of admission the candidate should have obtained individual passing marks in the subjects of biology, mathematics, chemistry and physics.
- Bachelor Of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology : The candidates should have passed the 10th standard and plus two examinations of the board or Council of examinations or other equivalent examination which are recognised by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. Such candidates should have passed in subjects of psychology, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science, statistics, and electronics.
JENPAUH 2018 Online Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for the JENPAUH entrance exam 2018 can apply online on the official website. During the application process, the applicants are required to upload scanned images of one’s signature, photograph, and left hand thumb impression. All this should be uploaded as per the required specifications mentioned in the notification.
How To Apply For JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates can apply this examination through the online application form and through online mode as mentioned in the official notification. These application forms will be available on the official website in the first week of March 2018. The application form is supposed to be filled up in the prescribed format according to the instructions provided in the official notification. The process to fill the application form has been given below.
Visit official website by clicking here
- Find JENPAUH option and click
- Fill the required details
- Upload photo and signature along with thumb impression
- Pay the required fee and submit
- Save the application for further use
Amount Of Examination Fee To Be Paid
The amount of fees for the JENPAUH entrance exam 2018 is rupees 500 along with the service charges of the bank. You can make payment of the examination fee through cashless mode such as debit card, credit card or internet banking facilities. You can also make payment by depositing cash in bank to generate challan.
JENPAUH Syllabus 2018
The candidates will be required to do a revision of the 11th and 12th standard syllabus. The syllabus will be of 10th and plus two standard set by the Bengal Council of Higher Secondary examination.
Question Paper Pattern
The question paper will be conducted for hundred marks each, candidates will be required to attempt 2 question papers which of Physics and Chemistry for a total of 100 marks and also biological Sciences for a total of 100 marks. Each subject will comprise 50 questions. All of the questions contained in this question papers are of multi choice questions and provided with 4 options. There is time duration of 2 hours for each question paper. Candidates can answer the paper in both English and Bengali language. Out of the 4 options, only one of them is the right answer. Those who have answered with the correct answer will get 2 marks for each question. However an incorrect answer will attract a negative marking. Those candidates who mark an answer with more than one option will be treated as incorrect. Those questions which are not answered will be marked as zero and there will be no penalty for unattempted questions.
JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card
If application is successfully submitted, those applicants can download their admit cards from the official portal on or after 18.05.2018. Follow the below steps to get admit card.
- Visit official web portal by clicking here
- Find and click JENPAUH option
- Click on admit card download option
- Enter required details
- Check and save admit card
JENPAUH 2018 Exam Date and Results
Examination will be conducted on 27.05.2018 and the results will be announced in the month of June 2018 mostly by 3rd week.
The West Bengal Educational Board does not conduct any sort of counselling. It only conducts the exam and the candidates are selected based on the merit list. However the Central selection committee AYUSH conducts the counselling sessions for candidates along with the central selection committee of nursing.