JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2018 : Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society aka JRHMS is going to conduct a state level examination to recruit eligible candidates on the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Before appointment as CHO at assigned health centres, candidates qualified in examination will have to undergo 6 months bridge course programme in community health.
Candidates who want to serve the community must apply to this recruitment exercise. Last date for submission of application is 30th June 2018. Before submitting online application, candidates should aware of few things such as date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, essential eligibility criteria, desirable criteria, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, mode of selection, admit card, dates of examination, result etc.
JRHMS CHO 2018 Official Notification & No. Of Vacancies
On June 15th 2018, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has released a recruitment notice for appointment of Community Health Officer (CHO) in health sub center to be converted into Health & Wellness Centres (H&WCs). Category-wise number of vacancies is given below:
|Category||No. of vacancies|
|Extreme backward class (BC-I)||17|
|Backward class (BC-II)||12|
Note: The above mentioned number of vacancies may vary
JRHMS CHO 2018 Overview
|Recruitment exercise name||JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society aka JRHMS|
|Advt. No.||01 / 2018(CHO)|
|Advt. was released on||June 15th, 2018|
|Post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total no. of vacancies||210|
|Mode of selection||Screening process & written examination|
|Online application form submission dates||June 17th to 30th, 2018|
|Admit card will be available to download from||July 3rd, 2018|
|Date of examination||July 8th to 10th, 2018|
|Result||Yet to be announced|
|Apply online at||http://jceceb.cbtexam.in|
JRHMS CHO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit & relaxation (As on May 01st, 2017)
|Category||Age (in years)||Age relaxation (in years) for the aspirants applying in PH category|
|Extreme backward class & backward class||37||42|
Essential Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should have done Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University/Institute OR have done general nursing & midwifery (GNM) RNRM course from a recognized institute. In addition to this, applicant must also have minimum 2 years’ work experience in relevant sector i.e. health.
Preference shall be given to applicants having knowledge of local / regional language and to those who have work experience in any primary/community health centre. For more details, please refer to official notification available on JCECEB’s official website.
JRHMS CHO 2018 Application Form, Process, Fee
Candidates who want to apply for CHO are required to fill and submit an online application before last date i.e. June 30th, 2018. The process to attempt online application is given below:
- Open JCECEB’s official website or click here
- On homepage, you will see several links, notice section, tabs and images
- Find and click on tab ‘Admission in Bridge Course Programme-2018 Online Application Form Submission’
- You will see a new page having a list of ongoing examination with details
- Find and click on ‘Admission in Bridge Course Programme-2018 for CHO under JRHMS’ link
- A new page will be opened having important dates along with other useful tabs
- Since you are new on user, so click on ‘New Registration’ tab
- You will a new page having an important message
- Now, click on the given ‘Arrow’
- You will be redirected on a new page having ‘Application form’ for admission in bridge course programme-2018 for CHO under JRHMS
- Enter your name, father’s/guardian name and mother’s name; select date of birth, gender, permanent residence state, category, nationality etc
- Provide your valid ID proof number
- Check declaration box
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Enter your class 10th or equivalent examination details such as course/stream name, board/University name, mode of course, course duration etc.
- Provide your class 12th or equivalent examination details
- Select your qualifying examination details
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size image
Application Fee & Payment
There is no application fee for candidates belonging to all categories including general as well.
JRHMS CHO 2018 Scheme of Examination & Syllabus
There will be a single stage examination. Question paper will have 100 multiple choice questions from General Nursing & Midwifery course. All the MCQs will be in English & Hindi language. There will be also provision of negative marking. For further details, visit JRHMS official website.
JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2018 Date and Centres
Examination will be held in online mode only on any date in between July 8th to 10th 2018 at various centres located across the state.
JRHMS CHO 2018 Admit Card
From July 3rd 2018, candidates will be able to download their admit card from official website. Downloading admit card before examination will be the responsibility of applicant. JRHMS will not send admit card by post or any other mode. The process to download admit card is explained below:
- Open JCECEB official website
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ tab; it is available on top of the homepage
- Select examination
- Provide the asked details
- Submit details
- You will see your admit card
- Download it on A4 size paper
JRHMS CHO 2018 Result
Result of online examination will be announced after few days from the date of examination. Results will be published on official website. To check result, a candidate has to login into his/her online account. After login, candidates can easily check their result and print score card (if available).
A combined and category-wise merit list will be prepared by JRHMS on the basis of scores obtained by candidates in online examination. If two or more candidates have obtained same marks then marks percentage in qualifying examination will be considered.
In the end, we just want to convey a message that if you aspirants out there still have any question or doubt then feel free to contact us. You can get in touch with us by dropping a message in below comment section.
We wish you best of luck for JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2018