JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2021 : JRHMS CHO notification 2021 will be released in the month of June. Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society will conduct a state-level examination to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Before appointment as CHO at assigned health centers, candidates qualified in the examination will have to undergo 6 months bridge course program in community health.
Candidates who want to serve the community must apply to this recruitment exercise. The last date for submission of the application is 30th June 2021. Before submitting the online application, candidates should aware of few things such as date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, essential eligibility criteria, desirable criteria, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, mode of selection, admit card, dates of examination, result, etc.
JRHMS CHO 2021 Official Notification & No. Of Vacancies
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society will release a recruitment notice for the appointment of Community Health Officer (CHO) in the health sub-center to be converted into Health & Wellness Centres (H&WCs). Category-wise number of vacancies is given below:
|Category||No. of vacancies|
|Extreme backward class (BC-I)||17|
|Backward class (BC-II)||12|
Note: The above-mentioned number of vacancies may vary
JRHMS CHO 2021 Overview
|Recruitment exercise name||JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society aka JRHMS|
|Advt. No.||To be released|
|Advt. release||To be released|
|Post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total no. of vacancies||210|
|Mode of selection||Online / computer based test|
|Online application form submission dates||June 17th to July 01, 2021|
|Admit card||July 3rd, 2021|
|Date of examination||July 8th, 2021|
|Result||13th July 2021|
|Apply online at||http://jceceb.cbtexam.in|
JRHMS CHO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit & Relaxation (As on May 1st, 2021)
|Category||Age (in years)||Age relaxation (in years) for the aspirants applying in PH category|
|Extreme backward class & backward class||37||42|
Essential Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should have done a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University/Institute OR have done general nursing & midwifery (GNM) RNRM course from a recognized institute. In addition to this, the applicant must also have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the relevant sector i.e. health.
Preference shall be given to applicants having knowledge of local/regional language and to those who have work experience in any primary/community health center. For more details, please refer to the official notification available on JCECEB’s official website.
JRHMS CHO 2021 Application Form, Process, Fee
Candidates who want to apply for CHO are required to fill and submit an online application before the last date i.e. June 30th, 2021. The process to attempt an online application is given below:
- Open JCECEB’s official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see several links, notice sections, tabs, and images
- Find and click on the tab ‘Admission in Bridge Course Programme-2021 Online Application Form Submission’
- You will see a new page having a list of ongoing examinations with details
- Find and click on the ‘Admission in Bridge Course Programme-2021 for CHO under JRHMS’ link
- A new page will be opened having important dates along with other useful tabs
- Since you are new on the user, so click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
- You will a new page having an important message
- Now, click on the given ‘Arrow’
- You will be redirected on a new page having ‘Application form’ for admission in bridge course program-2021 for CHO under JRHMS
- Enter your name, father’s/guardian name, and mother’s name; select date of birth, gender, permanent residence state, category, nationality, etc
- Provide your valid ID proof number
- Check declaration box
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Enter your class 10th or equivalent examination details such as course/stream name, board/University name, mode, of course, course duration, etc.
- Provide your class 12th or equivalent examination details
- Select your qualifying examination details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Upload a scanned copy of your latest passport size image
Application Fee & Payment
There is no application fee for candidates belonging to all categories including general as well.
JRHMS CHO 2021 Scheme of Examination & Syllabus
- JRHMS CHO will have a single-stage examination.
- The question paper will have 100 multiple choice questions from the General Nursing & Midwifery course.
- All the MCQs will be in English & Hindi language.
- There will be also a provision of negative marking.
JRHMS CHO 2021 Exam Date and Centres
The JRHMS CHO examination will be held in online mode only on any date between July 8th to 10th 2021 at various centers located across the state.
JRHMS CHO 2021 Admit Card
From July 3rd, 2021, candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the official website. Downloading admit cards before the examination will be the responsibility of the applicant. JRHMS will not send admit card by post or any other mode. The process to download the admit card is explained below:
- Open JCECEB official website
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab; it is available on top of the homepage
- Select examination
- Provide the asked details
- Submit details
- You will see your admit card
- Download it on the A4 size paper
JRHMS CHO 2021 Result
JRHMS CHO Result of the online examination will be announced after few days from the date of examination. The results will be published on the official website. To check the result, a candidate has to login to his/her online account. After login, candidates can easily check their results and print scorecards (if available).
A combined and category-wise CHO merit list will be prepared by JRHMS on the basis of scores obtained by candidates in the online examination. If two or more candidates have obtained the same marks then marks percentage in the qualifying examination will be considered.