Check Kerala Plus Two Result 2018 – Kerala DHSE Plus Two Result 2018 Declaration Date :
Kerala HSE result 2018 will be announced in the month of May 2018 by the department of higher secondary education, Kerala. It is likely to announce Kerala plus two result 2018 (plus two, 12th) results on its official website @ dhsekerala.gov.in/ . This result announcement will be made for the 2nd year’s examinees of the academic year 2017-18. We know that, this news has pump up the excitement in most of you guys out there. To take your excitement to the next level here we are going to explain that how to check your Kerala plus two result 2018.
The best way to check your DHSE Kerala plus Two Result 2018 will be through Board’s official website. Once results announced, DHSE’s website will be updated with results in no time. To check second year’s result through Board’s website a candidate has to follow few below given simple steps:
- Open DHSE’s official website in your browser @ dhsekerala.gov.in/
- Find and click on the ‘Results’ link given under ‘Services’ tab
- On clicking the said link, you will see Kerala Examination Results page having several examination names with their result fetching links
- Find and click on the ‘DHSE Results 2018’ link
- Now enter the required details and click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your +2 result 2018
What After Fetching Kerala Plus Two Result 2018?
After fetching your Kerala Board Second Year (plus two, 12th) Results 2018 through Board’s website, the first thing you will need to do is to take print out of your result. After getting a printed copy of result, now verify all the details such as your name, subjects name, roll number etc. In case, if you will find any error in your result then do contact to your school administration and tell them about error or contact board. Your school administration will help you in correcting the error(s) in your result.
Kerala plus Two Result 2018 Quick Look
|Name of the board||Department of higher secondary education (DHSE), Kerala|
|Examination name||Plus Two/Inter 2nd Year|
|Date of Exams||7th March to 28th March 2018|
|Results declaration||4th week of May 2018 (Expected)|
|Check results either on||www.kerala.gov.in|
Kerala Plus Two Result 2018 Date
Exact date is still not disclosed by the directorate of higher secondary education Kerala. But on the basis of last year’s result declaration date we can predict a month in which 2018’s results can be announced. +2 result 2017 Kerala result was declared on 15th May 2017. With this date, we can say that this year’s results can be declared in the second week of May 2018.
DHSE Kerala Plus Two Result 2018 Statistics
This year’s results stats will be provided soon by the directorate of higher secondary education, Kerala after result announcement. Here we have last year’s result stats that will help you in understanding the nature of result declaration in Kerala. In 2017, plus two examinations were held at 2030 examination centres across Kerala for nearly 4,42,000 students. Further details are given below
|Total students appeared||4,42,434|
|Total number of examination centres in and outside Kerala||2050|
|Total students passed||3,05,262|
|Overall pass percentage||83.37%|
After Passing Kerala Board Plus Two Examinations
After passing Kerala Board plus Two examinations, a candidate can select any career option as per his/her subjects and interest at Intermediate level. Generally, 10+2 examination passed candidates have two choices that are either they can do a job or take admission to any course to pursue higher studies. Below we are going to explain both options so that our readers will get clarity on what option to choose after passing 10+2 examinations.
10+2 Science Stream
- Science stream is further distributed into two groups that are PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) & PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Students passed 10+2 with PCB subjects can take admission to any professional as well as regular degree programme such as B.U.M.S., M.B.B.S., B.H.M.S., B.Sc., B.A. etc. In short, thousands of career options are available for candidates passed 10+2 examinations with PCB subject.
- Students passed 10+2 with PCM subjects will get end number of career options. From engineering to architecture, a candidate can take admission to any science and technology course. Generally, 10+2 PCM students opt for a professional course.
- Along with professional courses, a 10+2 PCM student can also take admission to any of the regular degree courses from B.Sc., B.A. etc.
- In addition to higher studies, a 10+2 Science Stream student can also join a job in either government or private sector. In present time, many government and private organizations/companies are hiring 10+2 passed candidates. However, for recruitment they follow a proper selection process.
10+2 Commerce Stream
- 10+2 Commerce Stream students can take admission to any professional programme such as C.A., C.S. etc.
- Apart from professional programme, a student can also take admission to any of the regular degree course like B.Com., B.A. etc.
- Such students can also get a job in government or private sector. Few popular job profiles are accountant, accounts officer etc.
10+2 Arts/Humanities Stream
- Students having Arts/Humanities subjects can also take admission to any professional or non-professional course. Names of few courses are Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication & Journalism, Bachelor in Arts etc.
- In addition to this, a 10+2 Arts/Humanities student can also get a job in any government organization. Names of few government organizations which recruit candidates after 10+2 are Railway Recruitment Board(s), UPPSC, UPSC, UPSSSC etc.
To know more regarding career options after 10+2, you guys out there can contact us. We at Career Adda, are always available here to help you guys.
About Kerala Board Plus Two 2018 Examinations
This year’s Kerala Board Plus Two examinations were started from 7th March and concluded on 28th March 2018. Names of subjects are given below:
|Computer Information technology||Computer Science||Second language||Philosophy|
|Journalism||Electronics Service Technology||Mathematics||English|
|Computer Application||Political Science||Political Science||Sanskrit Shastra|
|History||Business Studies||Physics||Islamic History and Culture|
|Statistics||Geology||Gandhian Studies||Home Science|
About Kerala Board
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala (familiar as Kerala Board) was established in the year 1990 with an objective to promote as well as develop higher secondary education system in Kerala. If you want to know more about DHSE then go to its official web portal @ dhsekerala.gov.in/
In the end, we just want to say that if you guys out there still have any query or feedback then feel free to contact us. Here we are available 24*7 for you guys. In addition to this, if you liked our work then don’t forget to share it with others.
We wish you Best of Luck for your Kerala Board Plus Two Results 2018.