Kerala Plus Two Result 2022 – Kerala DHSE Plus Two Result 2022 Declaration Date : Kerala Plus Two Result 2022 (12th) will be released on the official website @ dhsekerala.gov.in/ and keralaresults.nic.in. Kerala HSE result 2022 will be announced in the month of May 2022 by the department of higher secondary education, Kerala.
The result announcement will be made for the 2nd year’s examinees of the academic year 2021-22. We have explained here how to check your Kerala plus two results 2022.
Kerala Plus Two Result 2022 Quick Look
|Name of the board||Department of higher secondary education (DHSE), Kerala|
|Examination name||Plus Two/Inter 2nd Year|
|Date of Exams||March 2022|
|Results declaration||2nd week of May 2022 (Expected)|
|Check results either on||dhsekerala.gov.in/|
Kerala Plus Two Result 2022 Release Date
The exact date of Kerala’s 12th result will be disclosed by the directorate of higher secondary education, Kerala. On the basis of last year’s result declaration date, we can predict a month in which Kerala Plus Two Result 2022 be announced. Kerala +2 result 2022 result will be declared in the 2nd week of May 2022.
How To Check Kerala Plus Two Result?
Kerala Plus two results 2022 will be released by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Examination (DHSE) in online mode tentatively in the month of May 2022. The results will be published on the website keralaresults.nic.in. Candidates who want to check their results will be needed to follow few below-given steps.
The best way to check your DHSE Kerala plus Two Result 2022 will be through Board’s official website. Once results are announced, DHSE’s website will be updated with results in no time. To check second year’s result through the Board’s website a candidate has to follow a few below given simple steps:
- Open DHSE’s official website in your browser @ dhsekerala.gov.in/
- Find and click on the ‘Results’ link given under the ‘Services’ tab
- On clicking the said link, you will see the Kerala Examination Results page having several examination names with their result fetching links
- Find and click on the ‘DHSE Results 2022’ link
- Now enter the required details and click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your +2 result 2022
Details on Kerala Plus Two Result 2022
Your Kerala Plus Two Result will consist of the following information
- Name and date of birth of the student with roll number
- Examination name, name of the Board, subjects name
- Marks obtained along with total marks
- Status of the result [Fail or Pass]
What After Fetching Kerala Plus Two Result 2022?
After fetching your Kerala Board Second Year (plus two, 12th) Results 2022 through Board’s website, the first thing you will need to do is to take a printout of your result. After getting a printed copy of the result, now verify all the details such as your name, subject’s name, roll number, etc. In case, if you will find any error in your result then do contact your school administration and tell them about the error or contact the board. Your school administration will help you in correcting the error(s) in your result.
DHSE Kerala Plus Two Result 2022 Statistics
This year’s results stats will be provided soon by the directorate of higher secondary education, Kerala after the result announcement. Here we have last year’s result stats that will help you in understanding the nature of the result declaration in Kerala. In 2018, plus two examinations were held at more than two thousand examination centers across Kerala for nearly 4 lakh students. Further details are given below
|Total students appeared||nearly 4 lakh|
|Total number of examination centres in and outside Kerala||More than 2000|
|Total students passed||3,09,065|
|Overall pass percentage||83.75%|
Kerala Plus Two Improvement Result 2022
Candidates who will fail or got fewer marks in Kerala Plus Two examinations 2022 can apply for Kerala Plus Two Say/ Improvement examinations to be held in June 2022. The Board will announce Kerala Plus Two Say/ Improvement Result 2022 most probably in the 2nd week of July 2022.
About Kerala Board Plus Two 2022 Examinations
This year’s Kerala Board Plus Two examinations were started on March 06 and ended on March 27, 2022. For the Arts subjects, the exams were held between March 06 to March 21, 2022. Names of subjects are given below:
|Computer Information technology||Computer Science||Second language||Philosophy|
|Journalism||Electronics Service Technology||Mathematics||English|
|Computer Application||Political Science||Political Science||Sanskrit Shastra|
|History||Business Studies||Physics||Islamic History and Culture|
|Statistics||Geology||Gandhian Studies||Home Science|
About Kerala Board
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala (familiar as Kerala Board) was established in the year 1990 with an objective to promote as well as develop a higher secondary education system in Kerala. If you want to know more about DHSE then go to its official web portal @ dhsekerala.gov.in/
After Passing Kerala Board Plus Two Examinations
After passing Kerala Board plus Two examinations, a candidate can select any career option as per his/her subjects and interest at the Intermediate level. Generally, 10+2 examination passed candidates have two choices that are either they can do a job or take admission to any course to pursue higher studies. Below we are going to explain both options so that our readers will get clarity on what option to choose after passing the 10+2 examinations.
10+2 Science Stream
- The Science stream is further distributed into two groups that are PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) & PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Students passed 10+2 with PCB subjects can take admission to any professional as well as regular degree programs such as B.U.M.S., M.B.B.S., B.H.M.S., B.Sc., B.A., etc. In short, thousands of career options are available for candidates who passed 10+2 examinations with PCB subjects.
- Students who passed 10+2 with PCM subjects will get an end number of career options. From engineering to architecture, a candidate can take admission to any science and technology course. Generally, 10+2 PCM students opt for a professional course.
- Along with professional courses, a 10+2 PCM student can also take admission to any of the regular degree courses from B.Sc., B.A., etc.
- In addition to higher studies, a 10+2 Science Stream student can also join a job in either government or private sector. In the present time, many governments and private organizations/companies are hiring 10+2 passed candidates. However, for recruitment, they follow a proper selection process.
10+2 Commerce Stream
- 10+2 Commerce Stream students can take admission to any professional program such as C.A., C.S., etc.
- Apart from the professional programs, a student can also take admission to any of the regular degree courses like B.Com., B.A., etc.
- Such students can also get a job in the government or private sector. Few popular job profiles are accountants, accounts officer, etc.
10+2 Arts/Humanities Stream
- Students having Arts/Humanities subjects can also take admission to any professional or non-professional course. The names of few courses are Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication & Journalism, Bachelor in Arts, etc.
- In addition to this, a 10+2 Arts/Humanities student can also get a job in any government organization. Names of few government organizations which recruit candidates after 10+2 are Railway Recruitment Board(s), UPPSC, UPSC, UPSSSC, etc.
To know more regarding career options after 10+2, you guys out there can contact us. We at Career Adda, are always available here to help you guys.
Kerala Plus Two Result FAQs
Q. By When I Will Be Able To Check My Kerala Plus 2 Result 2022?
A. You can check your result by the 2nd week of May 2022.
Q. How Can I Check The Kerala Plus 2 Result 2022?
A. The candidate has to visit the official website of the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala and has to submit a roll number to obtain the result.
Q. When Will A Candidate Receive Mark Sheet? From Where Should We Collect The Kerala Higher Secondary Mark Sheet?
A. After declaring the results, the marks sheets will be made available with the respective colleges from where a candidate has studied. Students can collect their mark sheets from the college a week after the result announcement.