KMAT 2021 Application Form [Online Registration] : Kerala KMAT 2021 notification will be released in 3rd week of August 2021. KMAT registration process will commence from the 3rd week of August 2020 and the last date to apply online is November 2020 to the management courses.
KMAT exam is conducted by the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) and supervised by the Admission Supervisory Committee and The Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges of Kerala.
- Kerala KMAT test is conducted two times a year once in the month of December and again in the month of July.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks and no age limit is prescribed to be eligible for KMAT Kerala.
- Candidates interested to take up the management education in the state of Kerala will have to appear in KMAT 2021.
KMAT 2021 Important Dates
Here are some tentative dates for the KMAT 2021:
|KMAT Kerala Description||Fist Cycle dates||Second Cycle Dates|
|Starting Date to apply||3rd week of August 2020||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date for submission of application online||2nd week of November 2020||Last week of June 2021|
|Date to download hall tickets||November 2020||Last week of June 2021|
|Date of Examination||1st week of December 2020||1st week of July 2021|
|Publication of Answer Key||Lat week of Dec 2020||2nd week of July 2021|
|Result declaration||Jan 2021||3rd week of July 2021|
|Issue of scorecard||Jan 2021||Last week of July 2021|
KMAT 2021 Notification
Candidates planning to apply for the KMAT examination can look for the official notification to be released on the official website of KMAT in the 3rd week of August 2020.
Download KMAT Notification 2021
KMAT 2021 Eligibility
To apply for the KMAT 2021, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
There is no cap on the upper age limit. However, applicants must have reached at least 21 years to apply for the KMAT 2021.
To apply, candidates must have completed a UG degree of three-year duration. Even, candidates with a PG in subjects like commerce, engineering/technology, social sciences, arts, and management are eligible to apply.
Minimum Mark Requirement
In the qualifying examination, candidates must have secured at least 50% of marks. SC/ST candidates with at least 40% of marks in the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply.
KMAT Application Fee
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.1000, while the application fee is Rs.750 for reserved category candidates. Candidates can pay the fee online by clicking on the “Pay online” button that they will find on the home page of the KMAT Entrance Test.
KMAT fee can be paid either through debit card/credit card or even through net banking. Once, a candidate pays the fee, he/she will not get a refund under any circumstance. In addition to the application fee, candidates will have to bear the bank charges if any.
KMAT 2021 Application Form
The KMAT application form 2021 can be submitted only online on the official website. Make sure to submit the application before the last date to apply online i.e., November 2020.
- Visit the official website
- Click on KMAT Registration
- Enter the personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc. which cannot be changed once submitted
- Fill out all the educational details
- Candidates will have to upload their photo and signature in JPG Format. The photo should be of the size 150 x 200 Pixel, while the signature should have a resolution of 150 x 60 Pixel
- Submit the application form
- A unique application number will be displayed on the top of the application page, note down for reference
- Print the completed application form for the reference.
KMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Kerala KMAT is conducted as an offline pen-paper based test.
- The test is conducted for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The total number of questions in the test is 180 and the total mark for the test is 720.
- The test is an MCQ test conducted in English and here is the distribution:
- English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension – 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions
- Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning – 40 Questions
- GK & Contemporary Business Scenario – 40 Questions
- Each correct answer will bring 4 marks for the candidates. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
KMAT Selection Process
- Based on the Kerala Management Admission Test Scores, selected candidates will have to get through the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
- Some B-Schools might ask the candidates to take part in the Essay Writing or Written Ability Test.
- Even, some institutions admit students based on prior academic records, work experience, and other factors like extracurricular participation.
- After the entrance test, the selection process lies with the institution to which a candidate applies.
KMAT 2021 Syllabus
KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2021 is listed below:
English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumble
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Word usage
- Fact Inference Judgment
- Para completion
- Trigonometry – Distances, Heights and Trigonometric Ratios
- Calculus – Function, Maxima, and Minima
- Mensuration – Areas and Volumes – Cistern, Popes, Spheres, Cones, Circles, Triangles, Squares and Rectangles
- Geometry – Circles, Triangles, Lines, and Angles
- Algebra – Permutation and Combination, Quadratic Equation, Sequence and Series and Theory of Equations
- Arithmetic – Percentage, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, LCM, HCF and Number System
Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning – Statements, Assumptions, Puzzles, Data Arrangement, Venn Diagram, Syllogism and Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency – Venn Diagram, Data Sufficiency, Combination of Graphs, Pie Chart, Line Graph, and Bar Graph and tables.
General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario
- Trade Awareness
- Sports News
- Personalities in News
- Current Affairs of National and International
- Social Developments
- Politics and Culture
KMAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates applying for the Kerala KMAT 2021 can expect the admit card/hall ticket to be available on the official website of KMAT from the second or third week of January 2021. Here is how to get the admit card:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of KMAT.
- Here, they will find a link for hall tickets if the convening authority has released it.
- When they click on the appropriate link, candidates will be asked to provide the unique application number. This number is something they would have found on the top of their application page.
- They will have to provide this number and the password is their date of birth.
- Once these details are validated, they will find that the admit card is displayed on their computer screen.
- They will have to take a print out of the admit card and should take it to the examination hall. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to take the test.
KMAT 2021 Results
Candidates can find the KMAT Kerala result 2021 link on the official website of the KMAT and follow the process below to get results.
- Visit KMAT website
- Clicks on the result link
- The result is displayed on a PDF page.
- Search for their name to be present in the PDF page to know whether passed in the test
- After a few days, find a link on the website to download the scorecard
- Log in to download the scorecard.
KMAT 2021 Cut Off
- The KMAT minimum qualifying marks for General category candidates is 15%, while SEBC and SC/ST candidates should secure at least 10% and 7.5% marks respectively.
- KMAT Cut-off will be decided by the convening authority after the evaluation of KMAT test papers.
- Cut off for the previous year of the KMAT Examination is 108 for General Category candidates, 72 for SEBC, and 54 for SC/ST Candidates. Candidates can expect a similar cut-off for 2021 as well.