KIITEE syllabus 2021 along with exam pattern and selection process has been given in detail in this article. Candidates planning to apply for the KIITEE 2021 can check the notification for the admission process around the 1st week or 2nd week of November 2020. The KIITEE is conducted as a national level test for the admission of students to different UG and PG courses offered by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) a Deemed University in India functioning from the state of Odisha.
The entrance test is conducted as a computer-based test with a different pattern for admission to different courses. The KIITEE syllabus for the test is decided by the KIIT. Candidates can expect the examination to be conducted from the middle to the end of April 2021 for different courses. To help candidates with the preparation, KIIT will post a demo test on the 2021 admission website.
KIITEE Exam Dates
Important dates of KIITEE 2021 can be checked from the below table:
|KIITEE 2021||Dates (Tentative)|
|Beginning of application process||The second week of November 2020|
|Ending of Application Process ||The Last week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||The First week of April 2021|
|Exam||The second week of April 2021|
|Result||The first week of May 2021|
|Counselling||The third week of May 2021|
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam Pattern for KIITEE 2021 will differ based on the course for which a candidate seeks admission.
- The KIITEE exam will be conducted online.
- Multiple choice questions are to be given in the exam paper.
- 4 marks are allotted for the correct answer and Every wrong answer will have negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted for 180 minutes.
- Candidates are even provided with a worksheet to do the calculations and rough work.
Here is a detailed pattern for UG and PG Courses entrance test:
KIITEE UG Exam Pattern
|Name of the program||Subjects||No. of questions||Time Duration|
|B.Sc (Nursing)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||40 ||180 minutes|
|B.Arch/B.Tech||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||40 |
|BCA/ BBA||Logical Ability, Verbal Ability, GK and Mathematical Ability||MA & LA – 60|
GK – 20
VA – 40
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Engineering Mechanics, Electrical Engineering and Mathematics||40 |
KIITEE PG Exam Pattern
|Program||Subjects||No. of questions||Time|
|M.Tech||Branch Specific||120 ||180 minutes|
|MCA||Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical & Logical Ability||120 (60 in Maths)|
|M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing||120|
|Master of Public Health||Aptitude, Reasoning, English and General Awareness||120|
If the exam is completed before the assigned time, a message will show up on the screen with two options. 1. Go back to exam 2. Finish the exam.
Candidates can go back to any question by selecting the question number which will show up at the end. The answered question will show up in ‘Green’ However the unanswered will show up in ‘Blue’.
Candidates will also get the chance to change between the section halfway through. In the question paper, each section is given 40 MCQs, a total of 120 questions. The total exam is for 480 marks.
KIITEE Syllabus 2021
KIITEE Syllabus 2021 can be seen below. You can view the separate syllabus for Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics here. For course wise complete syllabus, download the KIITEE Syllabus Pdf.
- Matrices and Determinants
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sequences and Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Integral and Differential Calculus
- Complex Numbers
- Differential Equations
- Two and Three Dimensional Geometry
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Non-Metals–1&2
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Organic Metallics Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Measurement and units
- Description of Motion in 2 and 3 Dimensions
- Energy, Power, and work
- Laws of Motion
- Moment of Inertia and Rotational Motion
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Magnetic, Chemical and thermal effects of currents
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Semi-Conductors Devices and solids
- Nuclei, Molecules, and Atoms
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Hydrogen, and Halogens
- Biological Processes and Bio-Molecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry In Action
Candidates can get a detailed syllabus based on the course to which they plan to apply from the admission page of KIITEE 2021.
- The results will be declared tentatively in the first week of May 2021. Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the KIITEE entrance test, the university will prepare a separate merit list for different courses.
- The university will fix the cut-off or the qualifying mark for each course at the time of declaring the results.
- The results will be made available to the candidates, who have taken up the test from the official website of the university.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test will get the rank card and they can also download it from the website of the university.
- Based on the seat availability, the cut-off rank for the second round of the selection process, counseling will be notified.
- Candidates, securing more than the cut-off marks fixed by the university will be called for counseling. The counseling schedule will be published on the official website after the result declaration.
Read : KIITEE Apply Online 2021
KIITEE Exam FAQs
Q. If KIITEE 2021 Application Number Is Lost, How Can I Get It Back?
A. You can get it by selecting the option ‘Find Application Number for KIITEE 2021’ tab. You will find this tab on the official website.
Q. Where Can I Get The Full Syllabus From?
A. The KIITEE syllabus is updated on the official website. You can get the syllabus from the KIITEE Information Brochure as well