Download KMAT 2019 Admit Card : The Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) Admit Card 2019 will be released by the Cochin University of Science and Technology online on the official website at kmatkerala.in. Candidates applying for the KMAT 2019 before the last date will alone get the admit card. After the last date of the submission of applications, the admit cards will be released before the exam date for all those candidates, who have applied. Candidates should have their application number and password. Only with these details, they can download the admit card.
KMAT Admit Card Release Date
As the examination is scheduled to be conducted on the 17th of February 2019, candidates can expect the release of admit card in the last week of January 2019 or in the first week of February 2019.
How To Download KMAT Admit Card 2019?
Candidates are recommended to follow the steps given below to download the admit card for the KMAT 2019
- Candidates will have to first visit the website of KMAT at kmatkerala.in
- They will have to look for the link to the Admit Card
- Once they find the link, they will have to click it
- Upon clicking, they will be taken to a webpage that prompts them to enter their application number and password
- Once they enter, candidates will have to ensure the correctness of the details before they hit the submit button
- Upon submission, they will be taken to a web page that contains their admit card
- They are recommended to check whether the details in the KMAT 2019 admit card is correct
- Then, they will have to download the admit card and should take a print out of the same
- Not just for the examination centre, they will have to preserve the admit card until the admission process is entirely over.
Details On KMAT Admit Card
The Admit Card for KMAT 2019 will have the following details
- Personal details of the candidate
- Course and subject for which he/she has applied
- Admit Card number
- Test date and time
- Details of the test centre
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates will find important instructions about the examination centre in the admit card, they should go through the instructions thoroughly and should reach the examination centre as per the instructions. The examination centres will be 14 in the state of Kerala and other major cities like Coimbatore, Bangalore, Mangalore, Chennai and even at the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. In case, the convening authority finds that the total number of registered applicant is less than 100 in cities like Coimbatore, SB 2 Bangalore, Mangalore and Chennai, they reserve the right to transfer the candidates, who have opted for these centres to the nearby centres.
Candidates seeking admission to the MBA Course in Kerala will have to qualify in any of the entrance tests like KMAT, CMAT and CAT. They are recommended to remember that MAT Score will not be considered for MBA Admissions in the state. If they have any clarifications, candidates can call any of the following numbers 8547255133 or 0471-23352133.
Candidates are recommended to remember that admit card will not be sent to them through the post. So, they have no other option other than downloading it from the official website within the specified timeline.
Documents To Carry To The Examination Centre
Candidates, who have applied and got their admit card for the KMAT 2019 will have to carry the following documents to the examination centre:
- Admit card with attached photography
- Valid Photo Identity
- Black and blue ballpoint pens
- HB Pencils, sharpener and eraser
Candidates are recommended to remember that no other materials will be permitted inside the examination centre. Electronic devices are strictly prohibited. So, candidates are recommended to leave their mobile phones and calculators in their homes before leaving to the examination centre.
Examination Centres In Kerala
The convening authority has decided 14 examination centres for KMAT 2019 and the list of centres is as follows:
1. Can I Take The Examination Again If I Could Not Score Well In The February KMAT 2019?
Yes, the Admission Supervisory Committee conducts this test two times in a year. Once it is conducted in February and again it is conducted in June. If you cannot score well in the Feb exam, you can again apply for the June examination.
2. How To Know Whether I Have Successfully Applied For The KMAT 2019?
It is right that you should know whether you have successfully applied. Only then, you can download the admit card for the KMAT 2019. Once your application is submitted successfully, you will get a summary sheet along with the payment details.
3. If I Could Not Attend The Examination For Any Reason, Will Get The Application Fee Refunded?
No, you will not get the application fee refunded under any circumstance. It will be refunded if you have paid two times by mistake.
4. How Can I Know About The Status Of The Payment Of KMAT Application Fee?
Once you successfully pay the application fee, you will get the SB Collect reference number. You must take a note of this number and you will have to again login to the online application to fill up the fee details. After successfully paying the fee, you will be able to download the receipt for the payment of the application fee. The fee is Rs.1000 for general category and Rs.750 for reserved category candidates.