Download KMAT 2021 Admit Card : The Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) Admit Card 2021 will be released by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) online on the official website at kmatkerala.in. Candidates applied for the KMAT 2021 before the last date can get the admit card for first cycle of KMAT in November 2020 and the second cycle in June 2021.
KMAT admit cards will be released for candidates to appear in the MBA entrance exam scheduled in December 2021 and July 2021. Candidates should have their application number and password (Date of Birth) to download the KMAT Kerala admit card.
KMAT Admit Card Release Date
As the examination is scheduled to be conducted on the 1st week of December 2021, candidates can download the KMAT admit card from November 2020. The KUFOS will issue the KMAT admit card on the specified date on KMAT official portal.
|Description||First Cycle Important Dates||Second Cycle Important Dates|
|Notification||3rd week of August 2020||2nd week of March 2021|
|Apply online start date||3rd week of August 2020||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of November 2020||Last week of June 2021|
|Admit Card||November 2020||June 2021|
|KMAT 2021||1st Week of Dec 2020||1st week of July 2021|
|Answer Key||Last week of Dec 2020||2nd week of July 2021|
|Objections||A day or two after the release of Answer Key||A day or two after the release of Answer Key|
|Final Result||January 2021||3rd week of July 2021|
|Scorecard||Jan 2021||July 2021|
How To Download KMAT Admit Card 2021?
Candidates are recommended to follow the steps given below to download the admit card for the KMAT 2021
- Candidates will have to first visit the website of KMAT at kmatkerala.in
- They will have to look for the ‘Candidate Login’ for downloading the admit Card
- Enter the application number and password (Date of Birth)
- Once they enter, candidates will have to ensure the correctness of the details before they hit the ‘Login’ button
- Upon submission, they will be taken to a web page that contains admit card link
- click on the link to get KMAT 2021 Admit card
- They are recommended to check whether the details in the KMAT 2021 admit card is correct
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same
- Not just for the examination centre, they will have to preserve the admit card until the admission process is entirely over.
Details On KMAT Admit Card
The KMAT 2021 Admit Card will have the following details
- Personal details of the candidate
- Course and subject for which he/she has applied
- Admit Card number
- Test date and time
- Details of the test centre
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates will find important instructions about the examination centre in the admit card, they should go through the instructions thoroughly and should reach the examination centre as per the instructions.
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBA Course in Kerala will have to qualify in any of the entrance tests like KMAT, CMAT, and CAT. They are recommended to remember that MAT Score will not be considered for MBA Admissions in the state.
- If they have any clarifications, candidates can call any of the following numbers 8547255133 or 0471-23352133.
- Candidates are recommended to remember that the admit card will not be sent to them through the post. So, they have no other option other than downloading it from the official website within the specified timeline.
KMAT examination centers will be 14 in the state of Kerala and other major cities like Coimbatore, Bangalore, Mangalore, Chennai, and even at the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. In case, the convening authority finds that the total number of registered applicant is less than 100 in cities like Coimbatore, SB 2 Bangalore, Mangalore, and Chennai, they reserve the right to transfer the candidates, who have opted for these centers to the nearby centers.
Documents To Carry for Exam
Candidates, appearing in the KMAT 2021 will have to carry the following documents to the examination center:
- Admit card with attached photograph
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
- Black and blue ballpoint pens
- HB Pencils, sharpener, and eraser
Candidates are recommended to remember that no other materials will be permitted inside the examination center. Electronic devices are strictly prohibited. So, candidates are recommended to leave their mobile phones and calculators in their homes before leaving to the examination center.
Examination Centres In Kerala
The convening authority has decided 14 examination centers for KMAT 2021 and the list of centers is as follows:
KMAT Admit Card FAQs
Q. Can I Take The Examination Again If I Could Not Score Well In The December KMAT 2021?
A. Yes, the Admission Supervisory Committee conducts KMAT two times in a year. Once it is conducted in December and again it is conducted in July. If you cannot score well in the December exam, you can again apply for the July examination.
Q. How To Know Whether I Have Successfully Applied For The KMAT 2021?
A. It is right that you should know whether you have successfully applied. Only then, you can download the admit card for the KMAT 2021. Once your application is submitted successfully, you will get a summary sheet along with the payment details.
Q. If I Could Not Attend The Examination For Any Reason, Will Get The Application Fee Refunded?
A. No, you will not get the application fee refunded under any circumstance. It will be refunded if you have paid two times by mistake.
Q. How Can I Know About The Status Of The Payment Of KMAT Application Fee?
A. Once you successfully pay the application fee, you will get the SB Collect reference number. You must take note of this number and you will have to again login to the online application to fill up the fee details. After successfully paying the fee, you will be able to download the receipt for the payment of the application fee. The fee is Rs.1000 for the General category and Rs.750 for Reserved category candidates.