KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration : KMAT Application form will be released on the 3rd week of August 2022 by Admission Supervisory Committee for Professional Colleges, Kerala. With the release of notification, the KMAT registration process will commence from the 3rd week of August 2022 and the last date of registration is the 2nd week of November 2022. Interested candidates can apply online after checking eligibility requirements such as age limit and education qualification.
- Candidates can submit KMAT online application form at the official website @kmatkerala.in/.
- KMAT stands for Kerala Management Admission Test and is conducted twice a year for admission of students to the MBA courses offered by colleges in the state of Kerala.
- KMAT registration for the first cycle will commence in August 2022 and the second cycle commences in March 2023.
KMAT 2023 Important Dates
KMAT 2023 important tentative dates are tabulated below. Candidates are recommended to check this page regularly or the official website of KMAT 2023 @kmatkerala.in for exact dates.
|Kerala KMAT Description||First Cycle Important Dates||Second Cycle Important Dates|
|Press Release Date||3rd week of August 2022||2nd week of March 2023|
|Starting of online application process||3rd week of August 2022||2nd week of March 2023|
|Closing Date to Register||2nd week of November 2022||Last week of June 2023|
|Release Of Admit Cards||November 2022||June 2023|
|Date of KMAT 2023 Examination||1st Week of Dec 2022||1st week of July 2023|
|Release Of Answer Key||Last week of Dec 2022||2nd week of July 2023|
|Space to raise objections for the answer key||A day or two after the release of Answer Key||A day or two after the release of Answer Key|
|Final Result Release Date||January 2023||3rd week of July 2023|
|Issue of Scorecard||Two or three days after the announcement of results||Two or three days after the announcement of results|
KMAT 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility requirements to be met by applicants to apply for the KMAT 2023 are as follows:
The applicants must be Indian Citizens, and it is essential that candidates must be of Kerala Origin.
The convening authority has not specified any age limit for applying to KMAT 2023.
Applicants must have completed their UG with at least three years duration and should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. The percentage required in the case of reserved category candidates is 40%.
Candidates in their final year of the degree course can also apply. However, the results should be published before the commencement of the admission process using KMAT scores.
Candidates with CMAT and CAT scores are also eligible to apply for MBA Admissions in the state of Kerala. They need not have to take up the KMAT test. However, MAT Score is not accepted.
KMAT 2023 Application Form
The application form for KMAT 2023 can be submitted online only from the official website of KMAT at kmatkerala.in/. The application process starts in the 3rd week of August 2022 and lasts until November 2022.
Candidates should not press the back button on their browser during the registration process and they are recommended to carefully go through the KMAT instructions before filling out the online application for KMAT 2023.
KMAT 2023 – How To Apply Online?
Here are the steps involved when applying for KMAT 2023:
- Candidates will have to first register by clicking on the icon that shows “Click here for registration” on the left side of the home page of KMAT at https://kmatkerala.in/.
- Upon clicking the link, you will be taken to an online application page to enter their basic details. The details include name, gender, Email ID, date of birth, and category to which they belong.
- Ensure whether the details entered are correct and click on the “Submit” button.
- Upon submission, you will get a unique application number and password. Note these credentials for future reference, or find an option to print.
- Again, visit the KMAT website and click on the link “Login” on the left side below the “Click here for registration” option. Log in using the application number and password to fill up the online application consist of below six steps.
- Candidate profile registration (Basic details to be filled)
- Online Payment. On successful payment, they will get payment status confirmation. Upon confirmation of payment status, candidates can move on to the next step.
- Uploading photo and signature. The size of the photo and signature should be less than 40 Kb with 150 x 200 Pixel and they should be in .jpg format.
- Exam Centre Details, where candidates will be provided three preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Profile Verification
- Printing of completed application
With these steps, the online application process will be complete. Candidates are recommended to login to the website of KMAT again and can change their default password generated by the system to your choice. This is to make sure that the account remains safe from unauthorized access.
The application fee for KMAT 2023 is Rs.1000 for General category candidates and Rs.750 for the Reserved category. Candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee online only either through debit/credit card or via Net Banking.
Candidates will have to bear the bank charges if any based on the mode of payment they choose. In the second step of the application process, the online payment gateway will open and candidates will have to pay fees through the payment gateway.
On successful payment, you will get payment status confirmation with transaction ID and transaction date. Candidates can print this receipt for future reference using the print option that they will find on the website.
Documents Needed When Applying KMAT 2023
When applying for KMAT 2023, candidates should have the following details and/or documents ready:
- Date of birth as in their Class X Certificate
- Contact Mobile Number
- Land phone number with STD Code (not compulsory)
- University from which qualifying degree was obtained
- Status of degree and course name
- Based on the mode of payment they choose, they should have debit/credit card details or net banking details
- To upload photograph and signature, they should have them in the appropriate specification.