Kerala KMAT result 2021 will be released by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) on the official website of KMAT under the supervision of the Admission Supervisory Committee of the state of Kerala. The first cycle KMAT Kerala exam is scheduled to be held in December 2020 and the second cycle will be held in July 2021. Candidates can expect the first cycle KMAT results in the last week of December 2020 and for the second cycle in July 2020.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Results Release Date
The KUFOS will release the KMAT result on the official website at kmatkerala.in. On this website, candidates will find a link right on the homepage once the result is out. The result is expected to be released tentatively in the last week of December 2020 and the convening authority will release the scorecard in the same week.
Important Dates From KMAT Result To Allotment
As the exact date of the release of result for KMAT 2021 is not out, here are some tentative dates for the candidates taking up the test to remember:
|KMAT Kerala Description||First Cycle Tentative Dates||Second Cycle Tentative Dates|
|Release of Results||Last week of Dec 2020||Last week of July 2021|
|Issue of Scorecard||A day or two after the release of results||A day or two after the release of results|
KMAT Answer Key
Before the release of the results, the convening authority will publish the answer key in December 2020 for the KMAT 2021. Time will be provided for the test-takers to raise objections for any answers in the answer key. After the challenges are received, they will be evaluated and the final result will be published.
The answer key will be published a day or two after the examination. After the release of the official answer key, a day or two will be given for candidates to raise their objections. If any objections are received, they will be evaluated and the final result will be published. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website a day or two after the examination. The answer key will help them evaluate their score before the publishing of results.
How To Check/Download KMAT Kerala Result?
Once the results are out, candidates will have to follow the steps given below to know whether they have qualified:
- Visit the official website of KMAT 2021
- Right on the home page, find a link flashing KMAT 2021 results
- Provide login details
- Enter their Roll Number and Password to download the result in PDF Format
- On this PDF page, find the roll number and names of qualified candidates
- Search for their name/roll number to know whether qualified for the further process
- After the release of the results, candidates can find the release of the scorecard on the official website.
How To Download Scorecard For KMAT Kerala 2021?
- In general, the convening authority will release the scorecard on the following day or two to three days after the release of the results
- After the results, candidates can check for the link to a scorecard on the homepage of the KMAT at kmatkerala.in
- When clicking on the KMAT 2021 scorecard, it will prompt to enter their Roll Number and Password to download the scorecard
- KMAT Scorecard will be displayed
- Ensure correctness of details on the scorecard by verifying name, roll number and other relevant details
- Download the scorecard and take a print out of the document for future reference.
What Are The Details In The KMAT Scorecard?
The KMAT scorecard of the candidate will have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Overall Rank Secured
- Section-wise marks
- Total marks
KMAT Cut Off 2021
- KMAT cut off marks will be released after the evaluation of exam papers and it will be different for various categories as follows:
- KMAT 2021 Minimum qualifying marks for General category candidates is 15%, while SEBC and SC/ST is 10% and 7.5% marks respectively.
- Candidates should also remember that there will not be any rounding off to the nearest whole number. In the case of candidates applying for MBA institutes in Kerala with CMAT and CAT scores, the qualifying cut-off will be on par with the KMAT cut-off.
Kerala KMAT Previous Year Cut Off
|Category||Cut-off (Out of 720)|
What Is The KMAT Kerala Selection Process?
For the MBA course admission in Kerala, in addition to applying to KMAT or other national-level management entrance examinations, candidates will also have to apply for admission to individual institutions/colleges. Candidates shortlisted from the written examination will have to attend group discussion and interview.
The weightage for the entrance exam, GD, and interview are 80:10:10 respectively. Based on the overall rank, candidates will be admitted to the participating institutions for the MBA course.
1. What is Kerala KMAT?
KMAT is a state-level examination for aspiring candidates. Different private colleges, B-Schools, and government colleges that offer an MBA course in the state of Kerala accept the KMAT score. This test is conducted two times a year and candidates will have to pay a registration fee of Rs.1000 to participate in this pen and paper-based test. In the case of candidates looking for an improvement in the scores they secure in the December session, they can apply for the July session again.
2. What Are The Top Colleges That Accept KMAT Score?
Here are some names:
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- Kerala University of Fisheries & Agriculture Studies
- Kannur University
In addition to these universities, many B-Schools in the state also accept this score. In fact, totally 169 B-Schools in the state accept KMAT for admission to the management course in different specializations.