KMAT result 2019 will be released by Cochin University of Science and Technology on the official website of KMAT under the supervision of the Admission Supervisory Committee of the state of Kerala. As the test is planned to be held on the 17th of February 2019, candidates can expect the results to be released on the last week of February 2019.
KMAT 2019 Results Release Date
The convening authority will release the result on the official website of the KMAT February 2019 at kmatkerala.in. On this website, candidates will find a link right on the homepage once the result is out. The result is expected to be released tentatively on the last week of February 2019 and the convening authority will release the scorecard in the same week.
Important Dates From KMAT Result To Allotment
As the exact date of the release of result for KMAT February 2019 is not known, here are some tentative dates for the candidates taking up the test to remember:
|Release of Results||Last week of February or first week of March 2019|
|Issue of Scorecard||A day or two after the release of results|
KMAT Answer Key
Before the release of the results, the convening authority will publish the answer key for the KMAT February 2019. Also, space will be provided for the test-takers to raise objections for any answers in the answer key. After the challenges are received, they will be evaluated and the final result will be published. The answer key will be published a day or two after the examination. After the release of official answer key, a day or two will be given for candidates to raise their objections. If any objections are received, they will be evaluated and the final result will be published. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website a day or two after the examination. The answer key will help them evaluate their score before the publishing of result.
How To Check/Download KMAT Result?
Once the results are out, candidates will have to follow the steps given below to know whether they have qualified:
- They will have to visit the official website of KMAT Feb 2019 at https://www.kmatkerala.in/feb2019/home
- Right on the home page, they will find a link flashing KMAT FEB 2019 results
- When they click on this link, candidates will be asked to provide their login details
- They will have to enter their Roll Number and Password to download the result in PDF Format
- On this PDF page, they will find the roll number and names of qualified candidates
- They will have to search for their name/roll number to know whether they have qualified for the further process
- After the release of the results, candidates can find the release of scorecard on the official website.
How To Download Scorecard For KMAT Feb 2019?
- In general, the convening authority will release the scorecard on the following day or two to three days after the release of the results
- After the results, candidates can check for the link to scorecard on the homepage of the KMAT at kmatkerala.in/feb2019/home
- When they click on the KMAT February 2019 scorecard, they will be prompted to enter their Roll Number and password to download the scorecard
- They will be taken to a page that contains their scorecard. They will have to ensure that it is their scorecard by verifying name, roll number and other relevant details
- Then, they will have to download the scorecard and should take a print out of the document for the future reference.
What Are The Details In The KMAT Scorecard?
The scorecard of every candidate will have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Overall Rank Secured
- Section-wise marks
- Total marks
Here, before downloading the scorecard, candidates should ensure that their name and roll number are correct.
KMAT Cut Off 2019
CUSAT has announced that the minimum qualifying marks for KMAT February 2019 for different categories will be as follows:
|Category||Cut-off (Out of 720)|
It means that general category candidates should secure 15%, while SEBC and SC/ST candidates should secure at least 10% and 7.5% marks.
Candidates should remember that there will be negative marks in KMAT written test. They will get 4 marks for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of one mark for every wrong answer. Candidates should also remember that there will not be any rounding off to the nearest whole number. In the case of candidates applying for MBA institutes in Kerala with CMAT and CAT scores, the qualifying cut-off will be on par with the KMAT cut-off.
What Is The Selection Process?
For the MBA course admission in Kerala, in addition to applying to KMAT or other national-level management entrance examinations, candidates will also have to apply for admission to individual institutions/colleges. Candidates shortlisted from the written examination will have to attend group discussion and interview. The weightage for the entrance exam, GD and interview are 80:10:10 respectively. Based on the overall rank, candidates will be admitted to the participating institutions for the MBA course.
1.What is KMAT February?
It is a state-level examination for aspiring candidates. Different private colleges, B-Schools and government colleges that offer MBA course in the state of Kerala accept KMAT score. This test is conducted for two times a year and candidates will have to pay a registration fee of Rs.1000 to participate in this pen and paper-based test. In the case of candidates looking for an improvement in the scores they secure in the February session, they can apply for the June session again.
2.What Are The Top Colleges That Accept KMAT Score?
Here are some names:
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- Kerala University of Fisheries & Agriculture Studies
- Kannur University
In addition to these universities, many B-Schools in the state also accept this score. In fact, totally 169 B-Schools in the state accept KMAT for admission to the management course in different specializations.