Konkan Railway NTPC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online & Application Form :
KRCL recruitment event notification for the posts of NTPC has been released by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Through this notification Konkan Railways is going to recruit Station Master, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant & Senior Clerk. According to latest information, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is now up for this recruitment event and has already done final preparations. This recruitment event would be a great opportunity for Railway job seekers. All they need to do is to apply online and start doing preparation. But before applying online, candidates are required to know everything about this recruitment event such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & mode of payment, application form & process, examination pattern, admit card, syllabus and so on.
KRCL Recruitment 2018 Quick Look
|Examination conducted by||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Examination Name||KRCL Recruitment 2018|
|Recruitment Category||Non-technical popular categories (NTPC)|
|Posts name||Station Master, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant & Senior Clerk|
|Employment Notification No.||CO/P-R/ 03/2018|
|Online application starts from||6th April 2018 (12.00 hrs onwards)|
|Closing date||May 12th 2018 up to 22:00 Hrs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||113|
|Admit card download||Will be updated shortly|
|Recruitment process of SM||CBT, Aptitude test and DV|
|recruitment process for other posts||CBT and DV|
|Final result declaration||Will be updated shortly|
|Apply online on||KRCL’s official website (www.konkanrailway.com)|
KRCL NTPC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
On 5th April 2018, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has released the official notification for this year’s recruitment event. KRCL recruitment 2018 official notification contains every detail including CBT expected date, terms & conditions, certificate for land loser candidates etc. Official notification is available on KRCL’s website. Download KRCL NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification
KRCL NTPC Recruitment 2018 Number of Vacancies
Total number of vacancies is 113. According to official notification, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited will recruit total 113 eligible candidates on vacant posts of station master, goods guard, accounts assistant and senior clerk. Post and category-wise number of vacancies is given in below table:
|S. No.||Posts name||UR||SC||ST||OBC-NCL||Total|
As per official notification, above mentioned number of vacancies is provisional and can be changed as per the requirement of KRCL. If it will happen then KRCL will notify candidates by publishing a notice on its website having updated number of vacancies.
KRCL NTPC 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Checking eligibility criteria before applying online would be necessary for each interested candidate. Therefore, we have decided to explain it in simple words.
Domicile : Only candidates of the states of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka are eligible to apply.
Age limit and relaxation : On 1st July 2018, a candidate should be at least 18 years old but not more than 33 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to the applicants belonging to reserved categories as shown in below table:
|S. No.||Category name||Relaxation in Upper age limit (in years)|
|2||OBC- Non-Creamy Layer||3|
Applicants seeking for relaxation in upper age limit should have to present original supportive documents issued by the competent authority at the time of Document Verification. Otherwise, their candidature will be cancelled by the authorities.
Educational Qualifications : Essential educational qualification is different for each post. Post-wise needed educational qualification is given in the below table:
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Accounts Assistant||Bachelor in commerce from a recognized institution/university|
|Senior Clerk||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. However, preference would be given to the candidates having degree of BBA/HR or MBA/HR.|
|Goods Guard||Graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University.|
|Station Master||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.|
Medical Standards : Before final appointment, candidates have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s). A candidate should be physically fit in all respects.
KRCL NTPC 2018 Application Fee & mode of Payment
All the interested candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- as their examination fee. However, female candidates and applicants belonging to SC/ST category, economically backward classes, minorities, and Ex-servicemen will have to pay only Rs. 250/- as their examination fee which shall be refunded to them on appearing to CBT. Bank charges will be applicable.
|Category||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
All the candidates can pay their examination fee online up to 12/5/2018 till 22.00 Hrs by using an ATM cum debit card/credit card or internet banking. Examination fee submitted in other modes will not be accepted by examination conducting authorities. So, make sure to pay fee online only.
KRCL NTPC Recruitment 2018 Application Form and Process
Application forms for KRCL recruitment 2018 are available on its official website. Interested candidates will have to fill and submit online application to apply for KRCL recruitment 2018. Applications submitted through other modes will not be entertained by the examination organizing authorities. To attempt online application for KRCL recruitment 2018, you have to follow all the below provided steps:
- Open KRCL’s official website @ www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on the ‘Current Notifications’ tab; it is available under ‘Recruitment’ tab
- You will see a new page having link to apply of ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on the ‘Apply’ link of the ‘Notification No. CO/P-R/03/2018 for Recruitment of Station Masters, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk, Accounts Asistants’ link
- You will see a new page having few ‘Steps To Be Followed While Registering & Filling The Online Application’
- Read all the steps carefully
- Now, click on the ‘Register’ tab
- You will see a registration form having several fields such as Applicant first name, Applicant Surname, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc.
- Enter all the required details very carefully as you cannot edit them later
- Type the text as shown in image
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab
- Instantly, you will get a registration number, a link for filling further details in application and password on your provided email address.
- To access and complete online application process, click on the received activation link
- Now, fill all the rest details carefully
- Select the order of preference for the posts you want to apply for
- Upload scanned copy of your latest color photograph (size<=80 kb) and signature (size<=50 kb)
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- You will see your finally submitted application form
- Don’t forget to print your application form
- Keep the printed copy of your application form safe as you may need to use it in future
Important points to be remembered before applying online
- Candidates waiting for results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply
- More than one application submission will result in disqualification
- Candidates should have their own working mobile number along with a valid personal email ID
- Personal details like name, father’s name etc should be same as given in 10th mark sheet or certificate
- Should have digital copies of their latest photograph and signature
- Should have an ATM cum debit/credit card or net banking details for online examination fee submission
KRCL NTPC Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
There will be a computer based test, aptitude test followed by a document verification round. However, Aptitude test will be only for those candidates who will apply for the post of Station Master. Rest candidates have to appear only for a CBT followed by document verification.
There will be a provision of negative marking in CBT. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted from overall marks obtained for each wrong answer. Therefore, it is recommended to candidates to attempt a question only when they are confirmed about the answer otherwise leave the question.
To get selected for next stage after CBT, a candidate should score minimum qualifying marks in CBT. To qualify CBT, a candidate has to obtain minimum percentage of marks which will be different for each category:
- For UR candidates, qualifying marks will be 50% marks
- For OBC-NCL/SC/ST candidates, qualifying marks will be 40% marks
CBT- Pattern Syllabus
|Section No.||Section name||No. of Questions||Total time|
|1||Common General Awareness||70|
|2||English language||20||90 Minutes|
Section-wise syllabus for CBT
Section I: Common General Awareness
|Mathematics||Fractions, LCM, HCF, Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Ratio & Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Geometry & Trigonometry, Profit & Loss, Algebra, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Pipes & Cistern and so on.|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Analogies, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Alphabetical & Number Series, Analytical reasoning, Statement – Arguments & Assumptions, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency and so on.|
|General Science||The syllabus for this section will cover Physics, Chemistry & Life Sciences of 10th standard level.|
|General awareness and current affairs||in Science & Technology, Sports, Economics, History, Geography Culture, Politics & other subjects of importance.|
Section II English: Knowledge of comprehension, Grammar etc of level 10th standard.
Section III Basic Computer knowledge: Microsoft Power point, Excel, word, Internet, email, troubleshooting etc.
KRCL NTPC 2018 Dates
As per official notification, Computer Based Test (CBT) is expected to be held in the month of June-2018. Dates for aptitude test and document verification are yet to be announced.
KRCL NTPC 2018 Call letter
After publishing of dates of examinations on the website of KRCL, candidates can download their call letters for CBT. The examination centre, date will be printed on call letter.
How To Download Call Letter?
- Open official website i.e., www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on recruitment tab and then on current notifications
- Find KRCL NTPC 2018 Admit cards
- Fill required details like Registration ID, DOB etc.
- Click on submit to get admit card
KRCL NTPC 2018 Results
After few weeks from the day of CBT, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited will announce result officially on its website. To check CBT result, candidates have to pay a visit to KRCL’s official website. Final results will be declared after document verification round. Candidates will be intimated through SMS/email for the same.
KRCL NTPC 2018 Cut-off/Merit list
After conducting all CBT & Aptitude test, KRCL will prepare a final merit list by giving 70% weightage to CBT marks as well as 30% weightage to Aptitude test marks.
We hope now you have understood every essential thing about KRCL Recruitment 2018, if you want to know more than feel free to contact us.
We wish you Best of Luck for KRCL Recruitment 2018.