LET 2021 Admission Application Form : Lloyd Entrance Test, shortly called as LET is conducted by the Lloyd Law College for admission to the 5-year B.A. LLB and 3-year LLB course. LET notification 2021 will be released and the registration process will commence from the 1st week of Jan 2021 and the last date to apply online is the 3rd week of May 2021.
Llyod law college is functioning with the approval of the Bar Council of India. LET is the compulsory test for every aspirant seeking admission to the Lloyd Law College. LET 2021 exam is conducted as a two-step process that encompasses the Objective Type Test and Personal Interview.
Llyod law college has earned the following accolades:
- Ranking of Law Schools for Outstanding Excellence – Ranked 1st at All India Level (Competition Success)
- Ranking of Top Law Schools by State – Ranked 1st at All U.P. (Competition Success)
- Zone-Wise Top 3 Private Colleges – Ranked 3rd at North India Level (India Today)
- Personality & Leadership Development – Ranked 3rd at All India Level (India Today)
- Objective Score – Ranked 10th At All India Level (India Today)
- Academic Excellence – Ranked 11th At All India Level (India Today)
- Overall Score – Ranked 16th At All India Level (India Today)
- Personality Development & Exposure – Ranked 5th at All India Level (Outlook)
- Top 25 Colleges – Total Score – Ranked 19th at All India Level (Outlook)
LET 2021 Important Dates
The test is conducted by the Lloyd Law College in the month of May every year. So, the tentative dates for the LET 2021 are as follows.
|S. No.||Description||Tentative Dates|
|1||Availability of online application on the website of Lloyd Law College||First week of January 2021 Onwards|
|2||Last date for submission of online applications||Around the 20th of May 2021|
|3||Issue of Hall Tickets||Around the 23rd of May 2021|
|4||Date of LET 2021||Around the 26th of May 2021|
|5||Declaration of results||Around 30th May 2021|
The test shall be conducted in different centers across the country.
LET 2021 Notification
Once the application form is available online, the website of the college will have a display that shows “Apply for Admission to B.A. LLB. 5 years and LLB. 3-year Program with a link that shows “Apply Now”. Candidates can just click on the ‘apply now’ button. Candidates will not find this link once the application process closes. They can find it from the first week of January 2021 until the last date of applying.
LET 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility requirement to be met by applicants for the integrated five-year course and three-year LLB is as follows:
B.A. LLB (5-year course)
To be eligible to apply for the LET 2021, applicants must have completed their higher secondary or intermediate examination or its equivalent examination. They should have secured at least 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. For reserved category candidates, the required percentage is 42 for OBC and 40 for SC/ST.
Candidates, who are appearing in the 10+2 examination in March or April 2021 and those waiting for results are also eligible to apply. They must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and should submit the proof for the same.
LLB (3-year course)
The LET test is conducted by Lloyd University for admission to the three-year LLB course as well. To apply for this course, the applicants must have completed their graduation in any discipline. They can be from engineering, medicine, humanities, mathematics, science, business administration, or any other graduation discipline.
- The applicants must have completed their graduation in 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
- The applicants must have secured at least 45% of marks in the degree course if they belong to the General Category.
- The required percentage of the mark is 42% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST category.
Candidates appearing or appeared in the final year of the degree course and waiting for results can also apply. All these rules and regulations are subject to the Chaudhary Charan Science University and Bar Council of India to which the institute is affiliated.
LET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have the option to apply both online and offline for the LET 2021. They can download the application form from the website of the university and thereafter they can apply by sending the filled-in application to the institute.
How To Apply? – LET 2021
Irrespective of whether a candidate plans to apply to the three-year or the five-year course, he/she will have to register for the Lloyd Entrance Test. Candidates have the option to register in two modes as follows:
LET 2021 Online Registration
To register online for the LET 2021, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the institute at www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/let. Here is the process to follow thereafter:
- The candidate will have to click on the “Create New Account” option on this webpage
- Then, they will have to proceed to fill in their name, email ID, and mobile number
- Once the account is created, the system will take the candidate to a page that contains the application form
- On the form filling page, the applicants will have to fill all the mandatory details and then will have to click on the save and continue to the payment option. Candidates have the option to pay the registration fee online
- They will get different options through which they can pay the requisite fee
- Candidates will get the details of the application form on their registered Email ID through an acknowledgment letter.
LET 2021 Offline Registration
Candidates opting to register offline will have to follow the process given below:
- They will have to visit the website of the college
- On the website, they will have to look for the link that says “To apply offline, Download Application Form Here”
- When they click on this link, they will see that the application form opens in the PDF format
- Candidates will have to take a print of the application form
- Then, they will have to fill the application form with correct entries and they should paste their photograph at the given space
- They have the option to pay the registration fee by cheque or Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favor of the Lloyd Law College, payable at Greater Noida
- They will have to send the completed application form along with Demand Draft/cheque by registered post before the last date to the address given below:
- The Organizing Committee
Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET2021’
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II
Greater Noida – 201306
Read: AILET 2021
LET 2021 Exam Pattern
Even though the test date and time for the 5-year and 3-year courses are the same, the pattern of the test is different.
The pattern for B.A. LL.B Admission
The test for candidates applying for the B.A. LLB course will have 150 questions in total. The test duration is 120 minutes and the subject and mark distribution are as follows:
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Total|
|1||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|2||English including comprehension||30||30|
|5||Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||40||40|
So, the total number of Questions is 150 and the total marks for this test are 150. There will not be any negative marking.
The pattern for LL.B Admission
The time and the total number of questions for this course are the same as above. However, the pattern differs as follows:
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Total|
|1||General Awareness & Current Affairs||35||35|
|2||English Language comprehension||40||40|
|3||Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||35||35|
There is no negative marking for this course admission test as well.
LET 2021 Selection Process
The first step in the selection process is the objective type question test. This test is conducted for the selection of candidates to the second step of the selection process called personal interview.
The personal interview will be conducted at the Lloyd Campus shortly after the declaration of results for the entrance test. The personal interview is for judging the suitability of the candidate for the law course.
The final selection of candidates will be based on the grand total of marks obtained in the written test and interview. This rule applies for admission of candidates to both 5-year and 3-year courses offered by Lloyd Law College.
LET 2021 Syllabus
The type of questions asked in different sections of the LET test is as follows:
General knowledge & Current Affairs
This section will have questions to test the general awareness of the test takers about India and foreign countries. Also, candidates are expected to be aware of the current affairs in the country.
English including Comprehension
The purpose of this section is to test the English language of test-takers on the basis of grammar and comprehension. The grammar questions will be in the form of identifying incorrect grammar sentences, fill up the blanks with correct words, parts of speech, antonyms, synonymous, jumbled words, and sentences. In the comprehension section, candidates will have to know the meanings of words used in a passage, their understanding of the passage, and the central subject will be evaluated.
The mathematics section will have questions based on the class X level of mathematics.
Logical Reasoning, Analytical Abilities
These sections will have questions like analogies, logical sequences, syllogisms, rectifying illogical arguments, logical links, and identifying patterns.
Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness
The purpose of this section is to test the legal aptitude of candidates. The questions in this section are primarily framed on legal propositions. However, candidates will not be tested for proper legal concept knowledge in this section of LET.
Read: LSAT 2021
LET 2021 Admit Cards
In general, the college will make the admit cards available for candidates applied for LET in the last week of May every year. So, candidates applying for LET 2021, can check the availability of links to admit card on the website of the college around the 23rd of May 2021. Here is how to get the admit card:
- Once the admit card is available, candidates will find a highlighted link to the admit card on the home page of the college at https://let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/
- When they click on the link called “Download Admit Card”, they will be prompted to enter their email ID
- After entering the email Id, candidates will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button
- They will be taken to the page that contains the admit card
- They will have to download the admit card and should take a print out
- They should bring the admit card to the examination without fail.
LET 2021 Results
Candidates can expect the results to be released by the end of May 2021. They can get the results by following the steps below:
- They will have to visit the official website of the college
- Once, the results are out, they will see a highlighted link on the home page
- They should click on the link that shows LET – 2021 Result
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that contains links to BA.LLB and LLB.
- Here, they will have to click on the appropriate link
- They will be taken to a PDF page that contains the list of roll number, candidate name and LET marks
- Candidates can check their marks by searching for their names in the list.