Check LIC ADO 2021 Results [Dates, Answer Key] : LIC ADO Result 2021 for the online prelim test will be released by the Life Insurance Corporation on the official website by the 3rd/4th week of July 2021. LIC Main exam will be held on 10th August 2021 and candidates can expect the results for the online main test to be released in the 3rd/4th week of August 2021.
LIC ADO Final result will be declared by October 2021. Regularly checking the “Careers” section of the website of LIC or this page will help candidates to stay posted. Even, once the results are out, they will be notified by the corporation via their registered Email ID and phone number.
LIC ADO Result Date
Candidates can get to know about the release of the result for the online test conducted for the LIC for ADO Recruitment once notified by the officials or updated on the website of the corporation. It is true that they will be notified by the corporation about the release of the result to their registered Email ID and via SMS to their registered mobile phone number.
However, they are recommended to check the website. Particularly, they can check the website in the 3rd/4th week of July 2021 for prelim results and by the 3rd/4th week of August 2021 for updates on main results, and by October to find the final results.
LIC ADO Important Dates
|LIC ADO Exam Description
|Release of Results for Online Prelim Test
|3rd/4th week of July 2021
|Release of Results for Online Main Test
|3rd/4th week of August 2021
|Interview of qualified candidates
|Release of final list of selected Candidates
|Starting of Apprenticeship for selected candidates
LIC ADO Answer Key 2021
Candidates can look for the answer key for the LIC ADO Online test from other sources online. If LIC publishes the same, they will be notified through Email and SMS. Otherwise, they can check for the answer key online as they can find it on other websites.
Getting the answer key will help candidates gain an idea of how much they will score in the online test. In turn, they can judge whether they will qualify for the interview by scoring the minimum qualifying mark. The minimum qualifying mark will, of course, be decided by the Life Insurance Corporation at its discretion.
How To Check LIC ADO Online Test Results?
Candidates will have to follow the process given below to know whether they have qualified for the LIC ADO Interview:
- Visit the website of LIC at www.licindia.in.
- On this website, search for “Careers” and click on that to visit the page.
- On this page, they will find the active link for “Result for LIC ADO 2021 (Prelim/Mail/Interview)”.
- When they click on this link, they will see the list of candidates qualified for the interview.
- This list will have the registration number and name of the candidates, shortlisted for the LIC ADO Interview.
- On this page, candidates will have to use Ctrl+F to find whether their registration number is present in the list of qualified candidates.
Candidates shortlisted for the interview will also be notified calling them to download the call letter for the interview. However, it would be safe for candidates shortlisted for the interview to regularly check the website of LIC for the availability of call letters for the interview.
Call Letter For Interview
Candidates succeeding in the online test will be invited for the interview. Here, LIC will rank the candidates in the order of their aggregate marks in the online test and the interview. The LIC will select candidates in the order of merit with respect to the number of ADOs proposed to be recruited by the corporation. Candidates qualified in the online test will be notified and they will have to download the call letter from the official website of the corporation after they receive this notice from the LIC.
To download the call letter for the interview, candidates should know their registration number, password, and DOB. They will have to provide these details to log in to the website to download the call letter. They will have to take a printout of the call letter and should carry it to the interview.
Documents To Carry To The Interview
When attending the interview for LIC ADO recruitment, candidates are recommended to carry the following documents in original for verification:
- UG Certificate issued by the university and/or certificate of fellowship issued by the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. They should do this if they are employees or agents already serving the LIC.
- For applicants from other categories, they will have to carry the degree certificate or certificate of fellowship and/or PG degree certificate in Business Administration in Marketing or PG Diploma Certificate in Marketing from an institute or university approved by AICTE.
- HSC/SSC certificate issued by a Board for Age Proof.
- Caste Certificate for candidates from reserved category. A competent authority should have issued this certificate.
- Certificate of at least 2 years of experience in the life insurance industry.
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, they should carry their discharge certificate.
Along with the certificates mentioned above in original and attested copies of all the relevant documents, candidates will have to carry the duly signed system-generated printout of the online application form. Otherwise, their candidature might be canceled. Candidates serving public sector undertakings if applied and shortlisted for the interview should carry a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
LIC ADO Final Result 2021
After successfully conducting the interview and document verification, the final result of LIC ADO will be released on the website. To check the LIC ADO final result 2021, follow the process mentioned below.
- Visit the LIC website and click on the careers section
- Click on LIC ADO 2021 Final Result
- Enter the required details to get the result or if it is pdf download the pdf
- Check the result and take a printout for further reference
LIC ADO Cut Off 2021
LIC reserves the right to decide the cut-off for the written test, interview, and the final cut-off, which is the combination of the cut-off in the online test and the interview. In addition to the overall cut-off in the online test, candidates will have to secure the least marks specified by LIC in each section as well.
Previous Year Cut Off
Knowing the previous year’s cut-off will help candidates gain an idea about the cut-off they can expect in the written test for LIC ADO 2021, interview, and the final cut-off. Here is a table to show the same for different categories
|Cut-off for Online Test
|Cut-off for the interview