LIC Assistant 2020 apply online process will commence from 17th Sep 2020 on LIC’s official website @ Licindia.in. Eligible candidates can submit application form online by paying required fee. LIC Assistant notification will be released and online application forms are invited to fill 7941 vacancies of Assistants in various divisional offices of LIC under East Central, Eastern, Central, South Central, Southern, Northern Central, Northern, Western Zones.
Candidates interested to secure a job in LIC as an Assistant must apply online by visiting official website for LIC Assistant recruitment 2020. Before applying for LIC assistant, they are advised to check and confirm eligibility conditions prescribed for the post of Assistant in LIC Assistant notification.
LIC Assistant recruitment 2020 online registration process will commence online, hence eligible and interested candidates must apply online between 17 Sept 2020 and 01 Oct 2020. The dates for online payment of fees are 17 Sept 2020 to 01 Oct 2020. The last date for printing of application is 22 Oct 2020.
LIC Assistant Eligibility Conditions
Candidates interested to apply online for LIC Assistant recruitment 2020 must fulfil the following eligibility conditions as on 01.09.2020.
Only Indian nations are eligible to apply for LIC Assistant job.
As on 01 Sept 2020, candidates must have completed a minimum age of 18 years but not have acquired maximum age of 30 years OR candidates must have been born between 02 Sept 1990 and 01 Sept 2002.
Relaxation In Age
Relaxations in upper age limit (i.e. 30 years) for SC / ST / OBC candidates / ex-servicemen / PwBD / confirmed LIC employees shall be as under
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PwBD||13 years (OBC)|
|15 years (SC / ST)|
|10 years (General|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further relaxation of 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||Actual period of service plus 3 years or max. age limit 45 years (50 years for disabled ESM belonging to SC / ST and 48 years for disabled ESM belonging to OBC)|
Educational Qualifications (As on 01 Sept 2020)
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University/ Institution
- Non-matric ex-servicemen must have completed 15 years’ of service plus passed Indian Army Special Certificate exam or corresponding exam in Navy and Air Force
- Matric ex-servicemen must have completed 15 years’ of service
- HSC (10+2+3 pattern) ex-servicemen must have completed 10 years’ of service
LIC Assistant 2020 Application Form
LIC Assistant 2020 application form will be available online on LIC’s official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online between 17 Sept 2020 and 01 Oct 2020. LIC Assistant 2020 online application includes registration of application, scanning uploading of document and payment of fees. In order to complete LIC Assistant online application, candidates must have to submit fee otherwise their application will not be accepted.
How To Apply Online For LIC Assistant 2020?
- Open LIC’s official website or www.licindia.in
- On homepage, find and click on ‘Careers’ link
- A new page will be displayed having few links
- Find and click on ‘Recruitment of Assistants – 2020’
- Click on ‘Next Page’ tab
- A new page will open up
- Read notification concerned, then click on ‘Click here to Apply Online’ link
- Now click on ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Read ‘Important points to be noted’ then click on ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter and confirm ‘First Name’
- Enter and confirm ‘Middle Name’
- Enter and confirm ‘Last Name’
- Enter and confirm ‘Mobile No.’
- Enter and confirm ‘Email ID’
- Enter security code then click on ‘Save & Next’ button
- Scan and upload an image of your recent photo
- Scan and upload an image of your signature
- Confirm uploaded documents then click on ‘Next’ tab
- Enter the following basic details
- Status of PWD and related details
- Details related to 1984 riots
- Details related to J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989
- Status of Ex-serviceman and other related details
- Employee of LIC or not
- Language opted for section 1 of prelim exam
- Choice of division
- Choice of state of examination
- Choice of centre Phase I: Preliminary examination
- Choice of centre Phase II: Main examination
- Nationality / citizenship
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s / mother’s name
- Address for correspondence
- Permanent address
- Click on ‘Validate your details’ tab
- Click on ‘Save & Next’
- Enter the following details (qualification / experience / languages)
- Details of Matriculation / Equivalent such as degree / subject / stream, date of passing, % of marks and class / grade
- Details of 12th / equivalent
- Details of graduation
- Details of Post-Graduation
- Details of Others
- Select status of ‘court order’ and enter related details
- Enter details of work experience, if any, such as ‘Name of employer, designation, total period of service, nature of duties, reason of leaving and years of experience’
- Enter other details like languages known
- Click on tab ‘Validate your details’
- Click on ‘Save & Next’
- A preview of registration will be displayed
- Check and confirm all the details
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ tab
Scanning & Uploading Of Documents
- Scan and upload an image of Left thumb impression
- Scan and upload an image of the following declaration (should be hand written in English only)
- ‘I ………….. (name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required’
- Enter ‘Security Code’ as shown in the given image
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
Payment Of Fees
- Amount to be paid by candidates will be displayed on a new page
- Enter security code then click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Payment gateway will be displayed
- Select any of the following options
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Debit card + ATM PIN
- Internet banking
- Wallet / cash cards
- Enter details of the selected option
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ tab
- Proceed further as per instructions displayed on the screen
- Complete payment of fees
LIC Assistant Application Fees / Intimation charges
Along with LIC Assistant online application, candidates will have to submit application fees / intimation charges. For SC / ST / PwBD candidates, intimation charges are Rs. 85/- + applicable GST and transaction charges whereas for all other candidates, application fee cum intimation charges are Rs. 510/- + applicable GST and transaction charges.
|Category of candidates||Application fees / intimation charges|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 85/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 510/-|
- Application fees / intimation charges are non – refundable and non – transferable
- Applicable charges and taxes must be paid by candidates
Mode Of Payment
Candidates must pay their Application fees / intimation charges in online mode only through the payment gateway integrated with LIC Assistant apply online portal. Payment of fees and applicable charges / taxes can be paid by using of the following
- Debit cards (Maestro / MasterCard / Visa / RuPay)
- Credit cards
- Internet banking
- Cash cards / Mobile wallets
After making payment online, candidates must take printout of the final submitted application form and fee receipt.
Documents Required For Applying Online
Before applying online for LIC Assistant 2020 recruitment, candidates must have the following documents / details
- Valid personal email ID
- Working mobile number
- Scanned copies of the following documents
- Latest passport size photo
- Left thumb impression
- Hand written declaration
- Academic certificates / documents
Specifications For Documents To Be Uploaded
|Document type||Dimensions||Size of file||File type||Other|
|Photo image||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb - 50 kb||JPG / JPEG||Should be a color photo and taken recently against any light-colored background|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb - 20 kb||Should not be in capital letters|
|Left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm||20 kb - 50 kb||Should be of the applicant only|
|Hand written declaration||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm||50 kb - 100 kb||Should not be written in capital letters|
|Must be written in English only|
LIC Assistant Apply Online FAQs
Q. What is The Last Date For Online Registration Of Application?
A. 01 Oct 2020.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Printing Of Online Application?
A. 22 Oct 2020.
Q. What Are The Dates For Online Fee Submission?
A. Online fee can be submitted between 17 Sept 2020 and 01 Oct 2020.
Q. Is It Possible To Pay Application Fee Through Draft?
A. No, candidates are not allowed to pay fees through demand draft. Application fees / intimation charges must be paid online only using credit / debit card / internet banking etc.
Q. What Are The Application Fees / Intimation Charges For General Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to General category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 510/- plus GST and applicable transaction charges.
Q. Is It Necessary To Upload A Hand Written Declaration?
A. Yes, uploading of an image of hand written declaration in online application is mandatory.
Q. Can I Apply For More Than One Division?
A. No. Candidates must apply for one division only.