Check Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 – Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 Expected Declaration Date :
Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education have already commenced the 12th class exams for the year 2017- 2018 and the HSC results for the same are expected to be out in upcoming months, precisely in the month of May 2018. HSC results 2018 will be available on the official website of Maharashtra board i.e., mahresult.nic.in. All the students those who have appeared for HSC or 12th examinations must be frightened and are anxious to know their results. We are here to keep you updated on HSC results announcement date as per the latest media reports.
Like every other year, the Maharashtra board has commenced the examinations on time to announce the results as early as possible and commence with the upcoming academic session. On-time result declaration plays a crucial role in determining a student’s career; if it’s not announced on time then student miss out good opportunities. A candidate can check their result through Maharashtra board website after the official announcement of results by the government. Check below to know more details on how to check your HSC result 2018.
Maharashtra SSC Results 2018 Quick Look
|Name of the board||Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education (MSBSHSE)|
|Examination name||HSC/Class 12th/ Intermediate|
|Exam starting date||21st February 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Exam ends on||20th March 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Results declaration||Last week of May 2018 (Tentatively)|
|Check results on||www.mahresults.nic.in|
How To Check Maharashtra Board 12th Results 2018
Once the results are announced, then students can easily check results by login on to the official website of Maharashtra board or by visiting maharesult.nic.in. The whole process to check the results in one go is mentioned below:
- Open the official website of Maharashtra board @ http://mahresult.nic.in
- On the home page look for the ‘Latest Notifications’ under that check and click on the link of HSC or ‘12th board examination result 2018’
- A new page will open where the candidate has to enter credentials like roll number and Mother’s First name
- click on the ‘View Result’ button
- You will be able to see your result on your screen
- Check result and download it for future reference (till the time official mark sheet is issued)
- Qualifying status, candidate’s mother’s & father’s Name, percentage, medium, percentage and overall marks will be shown in the result card for HSC candidates.
After checking Maharashtra HSC Result 2018
There will be several important things to do after checking Maharashtra HSC result 2018. One of them will be printing the result. Once you see your result on screen, print it immediately on A4 size paper. Printing your result will be essential for you. You can use your printed result in future at the time of taking admission to any course/programme if marks sheet not received.
Another important thing you will need to do after checking Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 is verification of details. Don’t forget to verify the details presented on your result. Verification should be done of the following details:
- Your personal information including your and your parents’ name
- Marks obtained, subjects name, overall percentage
- Division and so on.
MSBSHSE 12th Result 2018 Declaration Date
As per available information, Maharashtra board will announce class 12th results at the end of May 2018 for the academic year 2017-18. The exact date will be announced by the board few days before the announcement results and the same will be updated here at the earliest. A candidate can also find direct link to get results on this page.
Statistics For Maharashtra 12th Board Result
The results for Maharashtra board HSC 2017 class 12th results were announced on May 30th, 2017. The total number of students who cleared the board examinations for class 12th in 2017 is 12, 79,406 out of appeared candidates of 14, 29, 478. The result contains the total marks secured by the student in each subject as well as the aggregate percentage or CGPA.
The nine divisions for which results were announced by Maharashtra board HSC are as follows:
A total of 14, 31,365 students have been registered for the HSC March 2017 examinations. Out of this 14, 29, 478 candidates had taken exam by appearing in the year 2017. Overall pass percentage of all streams across all the divisions was 89.50%.
- The average percentage of the students who passed in the commerce stream in 2017 was 90.57% and for the science stream was 95.85% and for arts it was 81.91%.
- The pass percentage of the female students is 93.05% and whereas of the male students is 86.65%.
- The highest overall pass percentage was secured by Konkan district that is 95.20% by leaving behind the students of major districts like Pune and Mumbai.
About HSC 2018 Examination
This year’s Maharashtra HSC examinations were started from 21st February 2018 (Wednesday) and concluded on 20th March 2018 (Tuesday). The examinations were conducted in two sessions at more than four thousands centres across the state.
|History of Arts & Appreciation (A)||General Knowledge||Psychology||Geology|
|History and Development of Indian Music||Economics||Biology||Mathematics & Statistics|
About Maharashtra Board HSC
MSBSHSE or Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education is a state board and autonomous body established under the provisions of Maharashtra Act no 45 of 1965. It oversees Secondary education and higher secondary education in the state of Maharashtra under which almost 7,000 government and private schools are affiliated. It conducts examinations for SSC and HSC through none divisional boards. HSC stands for Higher Secondary Certificate which is issued to the student for qualifying 12th board examinations from Maharashtra board. This board functions as a supervising and examination regulating body for Higher Secondary Education in the state of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 Division-wise Helpline Numbers
|Division/Zone||STD Code||Helpline numbers|
|Konkan||0352||221480, 231250 & 231251|
|Latur||02382||258241 & 258624|
|Nasik||0253||2592141, 2592142 & 2592143|
|Amravati||0721||2662308 & 2662368|
|Mumbai||022||27881077 & 27881077|
|Aurangabad||0240||2334228 & 2334284|
|Pune||020||25536781, 25536782 & 25536783|
|Nagpur||0712||2553401 & 2553403|
|Kolhapur||0231||2696101, 2696102 & 2696103|
What To Do After Qualifying The 12th Board Examination?
Higher Studies :
- Choose a course in which you want to make your career
- Apply in all the colleges that offer the course of your choice
- Fill out as many applications form as possible to get into a reputed college
- To select a course that matches your interest take help of your friends, siblings, family members, passed out seniors and even education counselors.
- A candidate who wishes to discontinue their regular studies further can get job and settle in life by choosing this option. There are number of opportunities for12th pass students from both the government and private sector.
- If anyone wanted a career in government sector they can appear in Army, Navy, Air force recruitment tests. Apart from that person can choose state police jobs or central police jobs. Apart from this a student can appear in SSC recruitment tests or Railway recruitment tests etc.
- If you want a job in private sector, a candidate can attend recruitment drive conducted by any organization.
In the end, we want to wish you good luck for your upcoming results. Don’t forget to keep visiting our page to get latest updates related to Maharashtra board HSC 12th result 2018.