Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2021 will commence with the release of concerned notification on the official website @ mahapolice.gov.in/. Maharashtra Police Bharti will be organized for the vacancies of Sub-inspector, Constable, Driver, Bandsman, Sepoy etc. Candidates who desire to apply for vacant posts under Maharashtra Police Recruitment must meet all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the notification concerned.
MH Police Bharti online form can be submitted online to participate in the recruitment event. Maharashtra Police recruitment will be organized from time to time as per the manpower requirement.
List Of Maharashtra Police Jobs
- Maharashtra Police Constable
- Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector
|Name of exam / post||Date of notification||No. of vacancies||Last date to apply||Apply Online link|
|Maharashtra Police Constable||September 2021||-||October 2021||Click here|
|Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector||January 2021||-||March 2021||Click here|
1. Maharashtra Police Constable 2021 Recruitment
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment will start for the vacancies of posts like district police constable, district police bandsman, railway police constable and jail department sepoy. Interested candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions such as age limit, educational qualification and physical measurements can fill and submit an online application through the official website of Maharashtra State Police i.e. http://mahapolice.gov.in/.
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment includes different stages like Written Test, Physical Measurement Test and Physical Endurance Test. The written test will be objective type in Marathi, comprising 100 questions for 100 marks to be completed in 90 minutes. The questions will be from General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Marathi Grammar, Mathematics and Intellectual Test. Passing threshold will be 33% for Written Test. All the candidates meeting the threshold will be called for Physical Measurement Test.
Physical Measurement Test basically is conducted to ensure that the male shortlisted applicants meet specific requirements in terms of chest and height measurements and females meet the height measurements. Having qualified in the Physical Measurement Test will lead candidates into Physical Endurance Test.
Physical Endurance Test for 50 marks will comprise 1600 m, 100 m run and shot put for males. For females, the requirements would be 800 m, 100 m run and shot put. Once the Physical Endurance Test is completed, a final merit list is prepared and the selection is done on the total score.
- Posts’ Name – Constable (Railway & District Police), Bandsman (District Police) and Sepoy (Jail Department)
- Number of vacancies – To be notified later
- Notification – September 2021
- Last date to apply – October 2021
- Age limit – 18 to 28 Years
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Certificate in Intermediate or its equivalent examination
- Physical Standards
- Height – Minimum 165 cm (for male) and Minimum 155 cm (for female)
- Chest (Only for Male) – Minimum 79 with the expansion of 5 cm
- Application Fee – Rs. 450/- for open category candidates and Rs. 350/- for reserved category candidates
- Selection Process – Preliminary written test, PMT and PET
- Scale of pay (for all posts) – 5200-20210 + Grade Pay 2000 INR
- Official Notification – September 2021
- Apply Online – October 2021
- Official Website – mahapariksha.gov.in/
2. Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment will be conducted for filling vacant posts. Candidates keen to apply must fulfil all the eligibility conditions such as age limit, educational qualification and physical standards and submit an online form on the official website of Maharashtra State Police@ http://mahapolice.gov.in/
The selection process will comprise stages of Prelim Exam, Main Exam, Physical Test and Personal Interview. Prelim Exam will comprise 100 questions carrying 100 marks in English and Marathi for 1 hour duration. After passing the Prelims Exam Main Exam will be conducted. Main Exam will comprise Paper 1 and Paper 2 with 100 questions for 100 marks for 1 hour duration each.
Candidates having cleared the Main Exam will qualify for Physical Test which will include pull-up, long jump, shot-put and run for a total of 200 marks. The last stage of the selection process will comprise Interview carrying 100 marks. Final merit list will be prepared after Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Post name – Police Sub Inspector
- Number of vacancies – To be notified later
- Notification – January 2021
- Last date to apply – March 2021
- Age limit – 19 to 31 Years
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Graduation
- Physical Standards
- Height – Minimum 165 cm (for male) and Minimum 157 cm (for female)
- Chest – (Only for Male) – Minimum 79 with the expansion of 5 cm
- Application Fee – Rs. 374/- for open category candidates and Rs. 274/- for reserved category candidates
- Selection Process – Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Physical Test, Personal Interview
- Scale of pay (for all posts) – Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay of 4300 INR
- Official Notification – January 2021
- Apply Online – February 2021
- Official Website – mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Notification 2021
Maharashtra Police Bharti notifications for various posts in Maharashtra Police Department releases on websites @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in and http://mahapolice.gov.in/. A separate notification releases for every recruitment under Maharashtra Police Recruitment. The notification includes important details related to vacancies released for posts in Maharashtra Police Department
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Application
Maharashtra Police will release notifications for posts of Constable and Sub Inspector at different times as and when their vacancies are available. Candidates who are interested and eligible will be able to apply online on the official website only as offline application will not be available.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Apply Online 2021
- Complete registration on website gov.in by using the following basic details
- Email ID
- Fill the following in the online application
- Basic details
- Qualification details
- Make corrections, if required
- Submit application form
- Upload soft copies of signature and photographs
- Pay application fee
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Admit Card
Admit card for every stage of recruitment under Maharashtra Police Recruitment releases on website mahapariksha.gov.in. Eligible candidates are required to download and print admit card as per schedule mentioned in the notification concerned.
Bringing admit card print out in the examination hall is mandatory otherwise a candidate may not be eligible for entry. Please also ensure to carry a govt. issued photo id with the Admit Card for authentication purpose. Steps to download Admit Card are as follows.
- Visit the official website of MPSC @ https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Click on ‘Click here to Download Hall ticket without entering Username and Password’
- Enter the application id in ‘Application ID’ box
- Feed into the verification image in ‘Enter the text as in the image’ field
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout for future reference
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Result
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Results will be declared online, hence candidates can check the official webpage http://mahapolice.gov.in/. Steps to be followed to view the online result are underneath.
- Visit the official site of Maharashtra Police Department i.e. mahapolice.gov.in
- Search on the right side of the home page for the Result link
- Click on the link for Maharashtra Sub Inspector Result
- Enter the Roll Number, Name, Date of Birth and Password
- Click on ‘Submit’
- SI Exam Merit List will be displayed
- Take the print out