Maharashtra TET 2019 [Application Form, Exam Date] : Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 (MAHA TET) official notification will be released in the coming months (June 2019) on official website. Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by the State Council of Examinations, Maharashtra. Individuals who want to become teachers of class 1-5 (primary) and 6-8 (Upper Primary) should appear for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 as it is mandatory. Candidates who are interested can check the details like important dates, exam pattern, eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, qualifying marks as well as ways to fill the online form in this article.
Maharashtra TET Important Dates
Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 important events and dates have been tabulated below.
|MAHA TET Event||Important Dates|
|Starting of online application’s registration||Third week of June 2019|
|Last date for application’s registration||Last week of June 2019|
|Last date for application printing||Last week of June 2019
|Date for payment of online fee||Last week of June 2019
|Date of Admit Card issue||Second week of July 2019|
|Date of the Examination||Third week of July 2019|
|Date of result declaration||Second week of October 2019|
Maharashtra TET 2019 Notification
MAHA TET official notification 2019 will be released on the official website tentatively in the month of June 2019. Interested candidates have to submit the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test application form 2019 along with their application fee before the last date of registration. They should always keep in mind the deadline of the registration process, as the council will not accept any application form that is submitted after the last date of application.
Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 has been described below.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years of age and should not exceed 37 years of age.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per government rules.
Minimum qualification for Paper I
- Interested applicants must have completed class 12 examinations( or its equivalent) with at least a percentage of 50% and either passed or is about to appear in the final year of the Diploma course of 2 year in Elementary Education from any recognized institute or college
- Interested applicants must have completed class 12 examinations ( or its equivalent) with at least a percentage of 45% and either passed or is about to appear in the final year of Diploma course 2 year in Elementary Education
- Interested applicants must have completed class 12 examinations (or its equivalent) with a minimum percentage of 50% and either passed or is about to appear in the final year of bachelor course of 4 years in Elementary Education.
Minimum Qualification For Paper II
- Interested applicants should have Graduation degree and has either passed or is about to appear in the final year of Diploma course of 2 year in Elementary Education
- Interested applicants should have passed Graduation with at least a percentage of 50% and has either passed or is about to appear in the Bachelor course of 1 year in Education
- Interested applicants should have passed Graduation with a minimum percentage of 45% and have either passed or is about to appear in the Bachelor course of 1 year In Education
- Interested applicants should have passed class 12 examinations (or its equivalent) with at least a percentage of 50% marks and have either passed or is about to appear in the final year of Bachelor course of 4 year in Elementary Education.
Maharashtra TET Application Fee
MAHA TET Application Fee 2019 are as follows.
For General Category
Rs. 500/- for one paper and for both papers the amount would be Rs. 800/-
For Reserved Category
Rs.250/- for one paper and for both the papers the fee would be Rs. 400/-
Maharashtra TET 2019 Application Form
The MAHA TET application form will be released online at www.mahatet.in. Interested candidates must apply online on or before the last date of registration. But before filling the form, applicants should find out whether they are eligible or not.
How To Fill Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test Application Form 2019?
- Open the main site of MAHA TET examination at www.mahatet.in
- Then click on the link of MAHA TET 2019-20
- After that search and click the specified link ‘Apply Online’
- Then the application form will appear
- Fill up all the details in the form as per your documents
- Candidates should have a scanned copy of their latest photograph as well as signature in JPEG format
- They should upload it when required while filling the application form
- Check the form again after you have entered all the information
- Now pay the application fee and click on proceed
- Then finally submit the form and get a hard copy of it for future reference.
Note: Candidates should also have a valid e-mail ID and it should be kept active till the result of Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test is declared
Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2019
Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test consists of the following papers:
- Paper I (Primary stage): For candidates who want to become teachers of class I-V
- Paper II (Elementary stage): For candidates who want to become teachers of class VI-VIII
- Paper I and II: For candidates who want to become teacher of class I-VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
All the questions in MAHA TET will be of multiple choice type. Each question will be of 1 mark. There will be four answers for each question and only one answer out of the four will be right.
Important Note: There will be no negative marking
MAHA TET Paper I (For Classes 1-5) : 150 MCQs and 1 ½ hours Duration.
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
MAHA TET Paper II (For Classes 6-8) : 150 MCQs and 1 ½ hours Duration
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science or Social Studies & Other Subject||60||60|
MAHA TET Selection Process
Interested applicants have to attend the selected papers and should score above the prescribed percentage as per their category. Final qualified certificate will be issued based on the score subject to scoring the prescribed cut-off in the appeared paper.
A person will be considered as TET qualified if he scores a percentage of 60 or more in the Teachers Eligibility Test. For any one belonging to the reserved category (SC, ST, OBC, and differently abled persons) they should score a percentage of 55 or more in the Teachers Eligibility Test to be qualified.
Maharashtra TET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is released online and all the candidates should have it with them till the final selection. Everyone who are appearing for the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 must carry the admit card and a photo ID proof during the examination. If they forget to bring the admit card with them, they will be stopped from appearing in the examination. The admit card can be downloaded from mahatet.in.
How To download Admit card?
- Open official website
- Find Admit card link of MHTET
- Enter required details and then submit
- Print after checking the details.
MAHA TET Result 2019
After completing the entrance examination successfully, the results for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 will be announced. The results will be declared at www.mahatet.in. You can have a look at the result by following the below mentioned steps:
- Click the link mahatet.in and open the official page
- Click on the candidate log in option
- Then enter your registered number along with the password in the box that appears on the home screen
- You will be also asked to enter the captcha details
- Then submit it
- Check your result
- Download the result and take a printout.
After passing the MAHA TET examination, the qualified candidates will get a certificate from the State Council of Examinations, Maharashtra. Only the certificate holders can attend the interview process of the latest teacher’s recruitment of the state.
The period of validity for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test certificate of qualification for the appointment is actually determined by the respective Government, the validity is till seven years (maximum) from the date of issue for all the candidates.
A person can take as many retakes as he may wish to for getting a Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test certificate. There is no restriction on number of attempts. A person who has passed the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test may also again appear for making his or her score better.
Wish you All the Best for MAHA TET 2019 examination.