Manipal MBBS 2018 – Manipal MBBS 2018 Admission :
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is one of the reputed educational institutions and private deemed University in India. It conducts entrance tests for several academic courses run at top-notch engineering and medical colleges under MAHE. It is located in university town of Manipal, Karnataka and has sister Universities at various locations.
Manipal MBBS 2018 Official Notification
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is going to admit students into MBBS course for the academic year 2018-19. Though, official ‘information bulletin or notification’ is yet to be released by concerned authorities. Manipal MBBS 2018 official notification for admissions is expected to be released in the month of May 2018.
Manipal MBBS 2018 Important Dates
About Manipal MBBS 2018
The admission session for KMC’s MBBS course will be conducted by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) on behalf of Kasturba Medical College and Melaka-Manipal medical college. By applying online, a candidate can get admission in MBBS program at any KMC campus- Manipal and Mangalore. Admissions will be on the basis of a candidate’s NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) 2018 score.
MBBS at KMC will be of 4 ½ years along with one year of mandatory rotating internship. MBBS run at KMC Manipal & Mangalore is certified by the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) & the General Medical Council of Great Britain (GMCGB). MBBS course for KMC is designed as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines.
- One-on-one discussions
- Interactive tests
- Problem solving session
- Team based learning sessions
- Self-directed learning modules
- Didactic lectures
- Research mentoring
- Emergency stat lab posting
- Bench side diagnostic training
- Journal club presentation
- Clinical case presentation
- Seminars for postgraduates
Total Number Of Seats
Exact number of seats is still unknown to us. But on the basis of previous records we can say that this year in 2018, the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will select more than five hundred NEET qualified applicants to fill available MBBS seats in both KMC campuses- Manipal and Mangalore. To know exact seat count, MBBS aspirants need to wait till the release of official notification.
Manipal MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit
Candidates applying for Manipal MBBS 2018 should be born on or before 31st December 2000. At the time of admission in MBBS course, an applicant should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications
Manipal MBBS 2018 interested candidates must have passed in 10+2/intermediate examination with the following subjects- English, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry and Physics with at least 50% aggregately and should have qualified NEET 2018.
Candidates applying for Manipal MBBS 2018 need to submit a fee of Rs 1400 as their online application fee. All the candidates, applying for Manipal MBBS 2018 are recommended to visit exam’s official website to get latest updates about this exam.
Mode Of Payment
All the candidates need to submit their online application fee and entrance fee through online mode. Fees submitted through other modes will be cancelled or not accepted by the Manipal MBBS 2018 admission conducting authorities. To pay his/her online fees, a candidate can use a debit/credit card. A candidate can also submit his/her online fee through net banking.
Manipal MBBS 2018 Application Form
Manipal MBBS 2018 Application forms will be available on MAHE’s official website. All the interested candidates need to fill online application form along with fee. Click here to apply.
How To Fill Manipal MBBS 2018 Application Form…?
Manipal MBBS 2018 online application process is very easy and simple. To fill your application form, all you need to follow below-mentioned few simple steps.
- Go to MAHE’s official website
- Now you need to register to apply by filling up the basic details like- First name, middle name, last name, gender, Student’s email ID, student’s mobile number, student’s date of birth, parent name, parent’s email ID, parent’s mobile number.
- After filling up the basic details, now you need to move onto ‘Course and Category’ portion.
- At ‘Course and category’, you need to select one option from the provided dropdown menu- such as category, course, program and stream.
- After all this, you have to fill up ‘location’ and click ‘Submit and Continue’ button.
- On clicking ‘Submit and continue’ button, you will be landed on a new page where you have to upload scanned copies of PP size photo and signature.
- Once documents uploaded, you have to make payment and fill up complete address.
- To make online payment, you can use a debit/credit card or net banking.
List Of Documents Needed
- High-school (10th)/intermediate (12th) mark sheets or certificate
- A debit/credit card or internet banking details to pay fee online
- Your present and correspondence address details
- Scanned copies of photo and signature in requisite format
Manipal MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
According to the official notification, there will be no examination for admissions in MBBS course run at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore and Manipal. The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will take admissions into KMC MBBS course on the basis of the candidates’ NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) 2018 scores. NRI/Foreign candidates’ admissions in KMC’s MBBS course also will be done on the basis of NEET 2018 score.
Manipal MBBS 2018 Results
A Candidate’s admission in MBBS course will be done on the basis of his/her NEET 2018 score. All the candidates applying for Manipal MBBS 2018 need to present their NEET 2018 score by filling online application form for admissions. Based on applicants NEET 2018 score/ rank, a candidate will get admission in MBBS course at the Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore and Manipal campus.
Manipal MBBS Admission Counseling and 2018 Cut Off
An applicant will be called for counseling and documents will be verified before releasing final list. On the basis of previous year’s cut-off, for the year 2018, NEET cut off will be around 470.