Manipal MBBS 2021 Admission : The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is a reputed educational institution and private deemed university in India. Manipal MBBS 2021 admission will be through NEET Score. Candidates with valid NEET scores can participate in NEET counseling held by MCC, DGHS, and KEA and get admission at KMC, Manipal.
MAHE conducts entrance tests for several academic courses run at top-notch engineering and other medical courses. MAHE is located in the university town of Manipal, Karnataka, and has sister Universities at various locations.
Manipal MBBS 2021 Notification
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will admit students into the MBBS course for the academic year 2021-22 based on NEET Score. Candidates interested to pursue MBBS can appear in the NEET entrance exam conducted by NTA. Counseling for 15% Seats (All India Quota) will be through MCC, DGHS and 85% seats counseling will be through KEA.
Manipal MBBS 2021 Important Dates
|Admission||KMC MBBS 2021|
|Essential Qualification||Passed or appearing in 10+2 with English, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry and Physics with at least 50% marks aggregately with required NEET score|
|Mode of Exam||Based on NEET score|
|All India 15% Quota Counseling||MCC, DGHS|
|85% Seats||KEA (Karnataka Exmaination Authority)|
Manipal MBBS 2021
The admission session for KMC’s MBBS course will be conducted by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) on behalf of Kasturba Medical College and Melaka-Manipal medical college. By participating in NEET Counseling, a candidate can get admission in the MBBS program at any KMC campus – Manipal and Mangalore. Admissions will be on the basis of a candidate’s NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) 2021 score.
MBBS at KMC will be of 4 ½ years along with one year of mandatory rotating internship. MBBS run at KMC Manipal & Mangalore is certified by the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) & the General Medical Council of Great Britain (GMCGB). MBBS course for KMC is designed as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines.
- One-on-one discussions
- Interactive tests
- Problem-solving session
- Team-based learning sessions
- Self-directed learning modules
- Didactic lectures
- Research mentoring
- Emergency stat lab posting
- Bench side diagnostic training
- Journal club presentation
- Clinical case presentation
- Seminars for postgraduates
Total Number Of Seats
The total number of MBBS seats is 500. The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will admit five hundred NEET qualified applicants on MBBS seats in both KMC campuses – Manipal and Mangalore.
Manipal MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Manipal MBBS 2021 should be born on or before 31st December 2003. At the time of admission in the MBBS course, an applicant should not be less than 18 years of age.
Manipal MBBS 2021 interested candidates must have passed in 10+2/intermediate examination with the following subjects – English, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Physics with at least 50% aggregately and should have qualified NEET 2021.
Candidates applying for Manipal MBBS 2021 need to submit a NEET application form with an Application fee of Rs 1400 for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 750/- for Reserved category candidates. All the candidates, applying for Manipal MBBS 2021 are recommended to visit the NEET official website to submit an online application form with a fee.
Mode Of Payment
All the candidates need to submit their online application fee and entrance fee through online mode. Fees submitted through other modes will be canceled or not accepted. To pay his/her online fees, a candidate can use a debit/credit card. A candidate can also submit his/her online fee through net banking.
Manipal MBBS 2021 Application Form
Manipal MBBS 2021 will be through NEET, candidate should submit the NEET Application form on the NTA NEET official website. All the interested candidates need to fill the online application form along with the fee.
How To Fill Manipal MBBS 2021 Application Form?
Manipal MBBS 2021 (NEET) online application process is very easy and simple. To fill your application form, all you need to follow the below-mentioned a few simple steps.
- Visit NTA NEET Website
- Now you need to register to apply by filling up the basic details like- First name, middle name, last name, gender, Student’s email ID, student’s mobile number, student’s date of birth, parent name, parent’s email ID, parent’s mobile number.
- After filling up the basic details, now you need to move onto the ‘Course and Category’ portion.
- At ‘Course and category’, you need to select one option from the provided dropdown menu- such as category, course, program, and stream.
- After all this, you have to fill up the ‘location’ and click the ‘Submit and Continue’ button.
- On clicking the ‘Submit and Continue’ button, you will be landed on a new page where you have to upload scanned copies of PP size photo and signature.
- Once documents uploaded, you have to make payment and fill up a complete address.
- To make an online payment, you can use a debit/credit card or net banking.
List Of Documents Needed
- High-school (10th)/intermediate (12th) mark sheets or certificate
- A debit/credit card or internet banking details to pay fee online
- Your present and correspondence address details
- Scanned copies of photo and signature in the requisite format
Manipal MBBS 2021 Exam Pattern
According to the official notification, there will be no examination for admissions in MBBS course run at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore and Manipal. The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will take admissions into the KMC MBBS course on the basis of the candidates’ NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) 2021 scores. NRI/Foreign candidates’ admissions in KMC’s MBBS course also will be done on the basis of the NEET 2021 score.
Manipal MBBS 2021 Result
A Candidate’s admission in the MBBS course will be on the basis of his/her NEET 2021 score. All the candidates applying for Manipal MBBS 2021 need to attend counseling with a valid NEET 2021 score. Based on applicants NEET 2021 score/ rank, a candidate will get admission in MBBS course at the Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore and Manipal campus.
Manipal MBBS Counseling and 2021 Cut Off
An applicant will be called for counseling and documents will be verified before releasing the final list by MCC, DGHS, and KEA for 15% All India Quota and 85% State Quota respectively. On the basis of the previous year’s cut-off, for the year 2021, NEET cut off will be around 470 for admission at KMC.