MAT 2019 Application Form :
MAT 2019 online registration process has been started and the last date is 8th Sept 2018 (Saturday). This ongoing registration process is for September 2018 Management Aptitude Test only. To register for MAT 2019, interested applicant has to go through an online registration process at website www.aima.in.
How To Register For MAT 2019?
- Open AIMA’s official website or click here
- Search for section ‘MAT’
- Read all the important dates
- Then click on tab ‘Register’ (for new users only)
- A new registration form will be displayed
- Enter your name
- Select date of birth
- Enter your e-mail ID, mobile no. & password
- Confirm password
- Read and accept declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Instantly, you will get an OTP to your email and mobile no.
- Enter OTP
- Then click on tab ‘Verify & Submit’
- A confirmation message will be displayed; don’t close it
- same time, you will also get an acknowledgement message to your email ID
- Now, you will have to fill up the rest details to complete your MAT 2019 application
- Click on tab ‘Complete Your Details’
- You will see a ‘Login’ panel for already registered users
- Enter your email ID and password
- Select date of birth
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- On clicking the said tab, now you are logged into your account
- Click on tab ‘Action 1: Fill Registration’
- You will see a ‘Registration form for MAT Sept – 2018’
- Select test taking option and details of test centre
- Select your personal details such as nationality, category etc.
- Enter your address for communication
- Select Photo ID which you want to produce at test centre
- Enter Photo ID no.
- Enter your qualification details
- Enter your work experience details (if any)
- Select management institutes up to 5 from the given list of participating institutes / universities; you can add more rows by clicking on tab ‘Add Row’; but for each additional row, you will have to pay an amount of Rs. 118/-.
- Read and accept the declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Now, you will see a message ‘details updated successfully’
- Click on tab ‘Action 2: Uploading Photograph / Signature’
- Upload scanned files of your latest photograph and signature
- After uploading documents, click on tab ‘Resume Process’
- Now, its turn for ‘Action 3: Make Payment’
- So, click on tab ‘Action 3: Make Payment’
- Click on tab ‘Process Payment’
- Select any of the given options and make payment online
- After making payment, click on ‘Action 4: Print Registration form’
Read : MAT 2019
Things / Documents To Be Used In Registration
- Valid email ID and active mobile number (both should be personal)
- 10+2 & Graduation mark sheets to enter qualification details
- Any Photo ID (Aadhar card / election card / PAN card / Driving license / Ration card / Passport)
- Experience letters (if any) to enter details of work experience
- Digital file of latest passport size photo; file size should not be less than 40 kb and greater than 100 kb
- Digital file of signature image; file size should not be less than 10 kb and greater than 40 kb
- Both photo & signature image format should be jpeg / jpg only
- Details of Credit / debit card / internet banking to make payment online
MAT 2019 Eligibility
Before applying online, candidate should check eligible conditions. To be eligible for MAT 2019, candidate has to be a bachelor’s degree holder in any stream / discipline. However, final year students of graduate courses are also eligible to apply for MAT 2019.
- No attempts restriction
- No minimum or maximum age limit
MAT 2019 Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
- For either Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) – Rs. 1550/-
- For both CBT and PBT – Rs. 2650/-
- Mode of payment is online [credit / debit card or internet banking]
About MAT 2019
MAT 2019 will be a single test for various programmes of over 150 institutes / universities. A complete list of participating institutes / universities is given in MAT 2019 bulletin. To view / download it now, please click here.
MAT 2019 will be held by the All India Management Association (AIMA) in both PBT and CBT modes at several test centres across the nation. Dates of MAT 2019 PBT and CBT are given below.
MAT 2019 Quick Look
|Name of the examination||MAT 2019|
|Also known as||Management Aptitude Test 2019|
|Purpose||Single test for various programmes of over 150 institutes|
|Last date for online registration [PBT Phase 1]||24th Aug 2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for online registration [for CBT & PBT Phase 2]||8th Sept 2018 (Saturday)|
|Admit card for MAT 2019 PBT Phase 1 will be available to download||On or after 25th Aug 2018 (Saturday)|
|MAT 2019 Paper Based Test [PBT Phase 1] will be on||2nd Sept 2018 (Sunday)|
|Admit card for MAT 2019 CBT & PBT Phase 2 will be available to download||On or after 11th Sept 2018 (Tuesday)|
|MAT 2019 Computer Based Test [CBT & PBT Phase 2] will be on||15th Sept 2018 (Saturday)|
|Availability of MAT 2019 score on AIMA website||25th Sept 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Official website of AIMA||www.aima.in|
|Apply online @||https://mat.aima.in|
|MAT 2019 Helpdesk||011-47673020 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
We wish you Best of Luck for your MAT 2019 exam.