MHT CET Registration 2019 : MHT CET 2019 application form will be approximately released in the 3rd week of January. Please enter all the required details, upload the images and pay the application fee. It is important to submit the application form on or before the deadline. Please keep the scanned images handy before filling the application form. All the detailed information related to the application form is mentioned below. The application process will end in the last week of March 2019. The exam is conducted for admission to different courses in the state of Maharashtra.
MHT CET Important Dates
|1||MHT CET 2019 application||3rd week of January 2019|
|2||Last date to submit the application||Last week of March 2019|
|3||Registration Period with late fee of Rs. 500||Last week of March 2019|
|4||Admit card 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|5||MHT CET 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
MHT CET Eligibility 2019
Maharashtra State Candidature
- Type A : Those who have passed their SSC and HSC/ Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institution in Maharashtra or those within Maharashtra or born in Maharashtra come under this category.
- Type B : The candidates whose parents are from Maharashtra.
- Type C : The candidates whose parents are employees of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking and have been posted in Maharashtra before the last date for submission of application and who do not fall in Type A or B fall under this category.
- Type D : The candidates whose father/ mother/ both are employees or retired employees of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking and who do not fall in Type A, B or C fall under this category.
- Type E : Those who have passed their SSC and/or HSC Examination from a recognized institution located in Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area with mother tongue being Marathi fall under this category.
MHT CET All India Candidature
The candidates of Indian nationality fall under this category.
The aspirants, who are from Religious Minority Community from Maharashtra come under this category.
Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature
- Candidates, who are relocated from J&K to any part of India from 1990 onwards due to terrorist fall under this category.
- The children of IAS, IPS, IFS, military and paramilitary forces transferred to J&K
- J&K police who joined the post before the last date of application submission also fall under this category.
MHT CET 2019 Educational Criteria
|Engineering/ Technology||Pass in HSC with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical or Vocational subjects and 50% marks in total of these subjects is required.|
|Those with Diploma in B.Sc /Engineering with 50% marks are also eligible.|
|Pharmacy||The candidates who have cleared their HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical or Vocational subjects and at least 50% marks in total of these subjects are eligible.|
|Pharma. D||The candidates who have cleared their HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical or Vocational subjects and at least 50% marks in total of these subjects are eligible.|
|The applicants who have done Diploma in Pharmacy from an institute affiliated to State Board can also apply for MHT CET 2019.|
A relaxation of 5% will be given to OBC / SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of Maharashtra
MHT CET 2019 Application Form
The application form can be filled and submitted in online mode form the official website. The expected date of application form is 3rd week of January. Candidates have to provide the basic personal and qualification details. To complete the process of application submission, the application fee as to be paid, it can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ IMPS/ Internet Banking.
MHT CET 2019 – How to Apply?
Please follow the below procedure to submit the application form of MHT CET 2019 :
- Please register and enter the details
- Enter personal, academic, contact, education and bank details.
- Category (Caste recognized in Maharashtra state)
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC & SBC
- categories must have their caste certificates
Details Obligatory For The Exam
- Subjects for CET examination (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics)
- Language (Marathi, Urdu, English,)
- One can choose Marathi or Urdu if the medium of instruction was Marathi/ Urdu in HSC/12th
- Candidates have to create a password (minimum 8 and maximum 15 characters, should have 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and one number in it)
- After entering the password, candidates will have to confirm it. The password must be preserved for the future logins.
- Please read the declaration carefully and then click on “I Agree”.
- Enter the security key as provided and then click on “Next” button.
A confirmation page with application number will show up. Application number will be sent to email address.
Upload the scanned images of the photograph and the signature
- After entering all the details and uploading please pay the application fee.
- It can be paid either through credit / debit card, IMPS, Net banking.
- Once the fee is paid, it would show up on the screen.
- Please take the print of the receipt for future references.
MHT CET 2019 Fee
|1||Application Fee - Open Category||Rs. 800|
|2||Application Fee - Reserved Category||Rs. 600|
Documents Required While Filling MHT CET Application Form
- Class 10 and 12th mark sheet
- Address and Date of Birth proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Credit / debit card or net banking credentials
- Scanned signature and passport size photo
- Photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph with light/ white background.
- Signature: Signature should be done on a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen (not in capital letters). It should be scanned in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings.
|Photograph||15kb – 50kb|
|Signature||5kb – 20kb|
MHT CET 2019 FAQs
Q. Can an NRI Appear In MHT CET?
A. No, only Indians are allowed to attend for MHT CET.
Q. How To Get Login Details?
A. While online registration, students have to generate their own password. Once the registration form is submitted, the application number will be generated.