MIT B.Tech 2021 Notification : The Manipal Academy of Higher Education will release the MIT B.Tech 2021 notification for the academic year 2021-22 @https://manipal.edu/mit. MIT B.Tech Exam is a national level entrance test for the B.Tech program (all streams). Know everything about MIT B.Tech 2021 examination such as official notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, admit cards, results, cut-off, etc.
The Manipal Institute of Technology (also known as MIT) is one of the premier institutes in self-financing engineering colleges in India. The college was established in the year 1957 with an aim to teach the best academic courses under one roof.
In the year 2000, the Manipal Institute of Technology was recognized as a part of a deemed university which is today known as MAHE or Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
The Manipal Institute of Technology offers several Master’s and Bachelor’s courses in the engineering field. Moreover, MIT also gives chance to deserving candidates to take part in the research. The Manipal Institute of Technology offers several collaborative research programs in allied with leading institutes as well as laboratories in abroad and India.
All the programs at MIT are supported by top-notch Indian funding agencies such as AICTE, CSIR, DST, and the Ministry of Environmental Sciences. Different B.Tech programs offered at MIT are given below
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Print & Media Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Comm. Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation and control engineering
- Computer and Comm. Engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
MIT B.Tech 2021 Important Dates
|Exam Name||MIT B.Tech 2021|
|Recruitment conducted by||The Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Essential Qualification||Appearing or passed in 12th/intermediate or its equivalent|
|Exam date of Computer Based Examination||19th April 2021 to 9th May 2021|
|Exam Type||Entrance exam for B.Tech (all streams)|
|Exam centers||In all major Indian cities|
|Apply online at||apply.manipal.edu|
MIT B.Tech 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As per the official notification, there is no maximum age limit to apply for this entrance test. However, at the time of admission/counseling, a candidate should not be less than 17 years.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
The students applying for MIT B.Tech 2021 must pass in 12th standard from a recognized state or central board with Mathematics and Physics as major subjects.
MIT B.Tech 2021 Application Fee
All the candidates who want to appear in the MIT B.Tech 2021 entrance test need to pay a fee of Rs 600 as their application fee and 1400 Rs as their entrance test fee (Total fee is 2000 Rs). Candidates can pay their combined fees in any mode either online or offline. The candidates can use debit/credit card or Net banking to pay fee online.
To pay fees offline, a candidate has to make a demand draft of 2000 INR in favor of Manipal Academy of Higher Education, payable at Udupi or Manipal. At the time of filling online application, a candidate has to fill draft details and send it to the following address- Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka, India.
Read: MU OET 2021
MIT B.Tech. 2021 Application Form
MIT B.Tech 2021 interested candidates have to fill and submit online application only as application sent through other modes will be canceled by the exam conducting authorities. To fill online application, candidates have to follow 3 below-mentioned simple steps
- Step 1- provide personal/academic details
- Step 2- upload documents (photo and signature)
- Step 3- do payment (if paying online) and provide complete address
How To Apply For MIT B.Tech 2021 Program?
To get admission in MIT B.Tech (any stream) course, a candidate has to fill and submit the online application form. Complete ‘how to apply’ process is given below:
- Firstly, you need to register yourself on ‘Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ website
- For online registration, you have to fill the following details- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender, student’s email ID, student’s mobile number, student’s Date of Birth, Parent name, Parent’s email, etc.
- Now, select course and category from a few dropdown menus
- Now, provide your exact location by selecting options from dropdown menus such as- country, state, city, PIN, and Nationality.
- After filling registration form check all the details as you cannot edit them later
- Click ‘Submit and Continue’ button
- You will get an auto-generated username and password on your given Email-ID
- Login in to your account and fill further remaining details
- Now you need to upload your signature and photo in the prescribed format. Candidates are advised to read instructions properly before uploading photo and signature.
- Now you have to pay your application fee online (if you want to pay the fee online).
- Take a print out of your finally submitted application and keep it for future reference
Note – Only online application form will be accepted for the MIT B.Tech 2021 entrance test. Application forms sent through any other mode will not be accepted by the exam authorities.
List of Documents Needed
- Valid email address and working mobile number
- 10th/12th mark sheets to fill personal and academic details
- Scanned copies of image and signature in the required format
- Draft of requisite amount to fill draft details (if paying fee offline)
- Credit/debit card/net banking details (if paying the fee online)
MIT B.Tech 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who want to appear in the MIT B.Tech entrance test should qualify the main paper. This main paper will be of 3 hours exam. It consists of 150 questions. The main paper will be divided into three major sections- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each section consists of an equal number of questions of the same marks weightage. All the questions are multiple-choice or objective type.
Within a given time duration, candidates need to solve each section. Therefore, candidates need to manage their time efficiently.
MIT B.Tech 2021 Examination Centres
In the year 2021, MIT conducts entrance exam in all the major Indian cities such as Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Jalandhar, Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Bhopal, Indore, Ranchi, Raipur, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Vadodara, Surat, Roorkee, Gwalior, Guwahati, Rajahmundry, Agra, etc.
MIT B.Tech 2021 Syllabus
Mathematical reasoning, complex numbers, and quadratic equations, sets and functions, calculus, limits and derivatives, trigonometric functions, sets, relations and functions, binomial theorem, sequence and series, algebra, linear inequalities, permutations, and combinations, Principle of Mathematical Induction, conic section, introduction to the three-dimensional geometry, coordinate geometry, straight lines, and probability.
Thermodynamics, the behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, work, atoms and nuclei, the law of motion, kinetics, energy and power, gravitation, electromagnetic waves, optics, properties of bulk matter, electronic devices, dual nature of matter and radiation, current electricity, physical world and Measurement, the motion of a system of particles and rigid body, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, magnetic effects of current and Magnetism, oscillations and waves relations and waves, electrostatics and communication systems.
Environmental Chemistry, solid-state, equilibrium, some basic concepts of chemistry, solutions, electrochemistry, thermodynamics, structure of atoms, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, hydrogen, hydrocarbons, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids, group 17 elements, and group 18 elements, d, and f block elements lanthanoids and actinoids, organic compounds containing nitrogen -amines, organic chemistry- some basic principles and techniques, polymers and Chemistry in everyday life.
MIT B.Tech 2021 Admit Card
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education will publish MIT B.Tech 2021 Admit Cards on their official website before 2 or 3 weeks from the date of examination. All the MIT B.Tech 2021 aspirants need to download the admit cards by following below mentioned simple steps
- Go to the official website
- Login in to your account
- Locate and click ‘MIT B.Tech 2021 Admit Card’ section
- Enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Click ‘Submit’ button
- Your admit card will appear on your screen
- Check all the details
- Download or take print
MIT B.Tech 2021 Result
The final MIT BTech result will be published on the Manipal Academy of Higher Education website after a few weeks from the date of the MIT B.Tech 2021 test.
How to Check the Result?
- Go to the Manipal Academy of Higher Education official website
- Login in to your account
- Click ‘View your result’ link
- View, download or print your result
MIT B.Tech 2021 Cut Off
After the final result declaration, the Manipal Academy of Higher Education will declare and publish cut-off marks on the website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks candidates need to score in MIT B.Tech 2021 entrance test to qualify for MIT B.Tech 2021 counseling.
MIT B.Tech 2021 Counselling
All MIT B.Tech 2021 qualified students have to appear in MIT B.Tech 2021 Counselling which is supposed to be held in June’s 2nd week 2021.