NATA 2019 Registration : NATA 2019 also known as National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 will be a national-level Common Aptitude Test in Architecture to be conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) for offering a single platform to prospective students so that they can apply for admission to 1st year of 5-years B.Arch. Degree programme at all recognized institutions spread across the nation without appearing in manifold aptitude tests. NATA 2019 will measure the aptitude of the candidate for particular field of study, i.e. Architecture.
The candidates who want to apply and appear for NATA 2019 must satisfy all the eligibility conditions prescribed by CoA. In case, you are not aware of NATA 2019 eligibility conditions then please go through this post. By the end of the post, you will be aware of everything about NATA 2019 like date of release of official notification / information brochure, schedule of NATA 2019, application procedure & fee, patterns of questions & mode of answering, syllabus for NATA 2019, admit card, examination centre, results etc.
NATA 2019 Notification
Very soon, NATA 2019 official notification / information brochure will be released and published by the Council of Architecture (CoA) on NATA’s official website.
NATA 2019 Overview
|Name of the examination||NATA 2019|
|Also known as||National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019|
|Conducted by||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|Purpose||For admission to 1st year of 5 year B.Arch. Degree programme / course|
|NATA 2019 notification released on||3rd Jan 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|NATA 2019 opening and closing date for submission of application form||Yet to be announced|
|NATA 2019 admit card will be available to download||-|
|NATA 2019 Mode of exam||Both online & offline|
|NATA 2019 exam will be on||-|
|NATA 2019 examination centres||NATA 2019 examination centres|
|NATA 2019 declaration of results||-|
|NATA 2019 Official website||www.nata.in|
|Apply for NATA 2019 @||https://learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2019|
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed / appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination
- Applicants should have obtained a diploma (after 10th i.e. 10+3) in any stream recognized by State / Central govts. Students appearing in final year of Diploma are also eligible to apply for NATA 2019
- Applicants should have passed or appearing in International Baccalaureate Diploma after completing 10 years of schooling
NATA 2019 Application Procedure
NATA 2019 application forms will be available online at the NATA portal with the release of information brochure. Interested aspirants will have to visit NATA’s official webpage to fill and submit NATA 2019 application form. NATA 2019 application form will be divided into two stages
Stage I – Registration Process
Stage II – Submission of Application form
- Step 1 – filling of personal details
- Step 2 – uploading of documents
- Step 3 – payment of fees
After going through all the stages, candidate will be able to print his/her NATA 2019 application form.
Detailed View Of NATA 2019 Application Form
Stage I Registration Process
- Open webpage of NATA
- Find and click on button ‘Register Now’
- On clicking the said button, you will be landed on the ‘Login Page’
- Once again, click on ‘Register Now’ button
- You will see a form for ‘User Account Registration’
- Select salutation
- Enter your ‘First / Last Name’
- Select ‘Gender’
- Enter your ‘Email ID’ & set ‘Login ID’ & ‘Password’
- Enter and confirm your mobile number
- Select date of birth, state & city
- Then click on ‘Sign Up’ tab
- Now, you are successfully signed up
Stage II – Submission Of Application Form
- Now login with your chosen credentials
- Find and click on ‘Apply Now’ button; it will redirect you on the page having application form
- Enter your personal information as written in class 12th or equivalent mark sheet
- Select place of residence, gender and nationality
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Enter your communicating address
- Select examination centre
- Enter details of your education; must be of either class 10th or equivalent
- Enter further details in your application form
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents
- Click on tab ‘Preview’ to cross-check the details filled in online application form
- Click on Submit button to submit the form; now, you cannot make any changes in the application form
- You will be landed on ‘Payment Gateway page’
- Select / enter the required fields to process payment
- After making payment, you will see a confirmation page having your ‘application no.’ & ‘transaction no.’
- print this page and keep it safe
Read : NATA 2019 Application Form
Documents To Be Uploaded
- Scanned copy / file of applicant’s own signature in either JPEG or JPG format having size of minimum 1 KB and maximum 30 kb. Image dimension should be 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Scanned copy of community certificate (only for SC / ST applicants) in either JPEG / JPG or PDF format. Size of file should be between 5 kb – 100 kb.
- Scanned file of recent passport size color photograph in either JPEG or JPG format. Size of file should be between 4 kb – 100 kb. Photo dimension should be 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
NATA 2019 Application Fee
All the NATA 2019 applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1800/- towards application fee. For applicants belonging to SC / ST category the application fee is Rs. 1500/-.
All the applicants are needed to use State Bank of India / Bill desk payment gateway for payment of fee. They are required to select any of the given options to pay the application fee. Payment options are – net banking, credit card & debit card.
Printing Of Confirmation Page
After making payment successfully, a confirmation page will be displayed. It means that the applicant has been successfully made a payment of application fee & hence registered. Applicant must take print out of this confirmation page for future reference.
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Firstly, there will be an online examination (aka Part A) having objective type questions from Mathematics and General Aptitude. In this online test, there will be 60 MCQs and each MCQ will be of 2 marks. So, maximum marks will be 120. There is no negative marking.
Secondly, there will be a drawing test (aka Part B) of 90 minutes duration to be held in pen & paper mode. In drawing test, there will be two questions and each question will be of 40 marks. So, total marks will be 80. Drawing aptitude will be held to judge applicants’ several abilities / skills like ‘sense of perspective drawing’ etc.
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Time (in minutes)||Syllabus|
|Part A (Online Examination / Objective type test)|
|Mathematics||20||40||90||Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.|
|General Aptitude||40||80||Mathematical reasoning, Sets and Relations, Mental ability, Analytical reasoning etc.|
|Part B (Offline test / Paper and Pencil based test)|
|Drawings||2||80||90||Creating 2D and 3D compositions, understanding of aesthetics, colour texture, scale and proportion of objects, shape, building forms and elements etc.|
NATA 2019 Admit Card
NATA 2019 admit card will be issued to each candidate through the respective webpage. Once admit card is issued online, registered candidates are required to download the soft copy of their admit card. After downloading a soft copy, they must print it on A4 size paper and take it to the concerned examination centre along with 1 photo ID proof.
NATA 2019 Examination Centres
NATA 2019 will be held at / in the following centres / cities- Port Blair, Chirala, Howrah, Siliguri, Kolkata, Hooghly, Asansol, Varanasi, Muzaffarnagar, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Aligarh, Warangal, Karimnagar, Salem, Chennai, Kota, Jaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Ludhiana, Bhatinda, Rourkela, Cuttack, Balasore, Shillong, Nashik, Mumbai, Amravati, Sagar, Gwalior, Ernakulam, Kannur, Mysore, Hubli, Jamshedpur, Samba, Jammu, Gurgaon, Hisar, Ambala, Surat, Rajkot, Anand, Delhi, Patna, Arrah, Vijayawada, Tirupathi etc.
NATA 2019 will be also held outside India( Dubai). However, applicant who wants to select Dubai as their first examination centre is required to pay an additional fee of Rs. 8000/- at the time of attempting online application.
NATA 2019 Results
After 1 week of online examination, the council will declare result having subject wise mark(s) scored by candidates. Along with that, the council will also upload response sheet of each examinee for Part A (online examination). NATA 2019 result will be made available as follows:
- Section wise and overall marks scored by candidate
- Status – either pass or fail
Read : NATA 2019 Result
NATA 2019 Qualifying Marks and Validity Of Scores
- Part A – 25% or 30 out of 120
- Part b – 25% or 20 out of 80
- Overall qualifying marks would be decided by the council after conducting examination
- NATA 2019 scores shall be valid only for the academic session 2019-20.
We wish you Best of Luck for your NATA 2019 exam.