NATA 2021 Registration : NATA 2021 also known as National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021, a national-level Common Aptitude Test in Architecture to be conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) for admission to 1st year of 5-years B.Arch Degree programme at all recognized institutions spread across the nation without appearing in manifold aptitude tests. NATA 2021 will measure the aptitude of the candidate for a particular field of study, i.e. Architecture.
- NATA 2021 Notification will be released in Jan 2021 and the registration process starts from Jan 2021 and the last date of registration for the 1st exam is March 2021 and for 2nd exam is June 2021.
- NATA 1st exam will be held in April 2021 and the second exam will be held in July 2021.
Candidates interested to apply and appear in NATA 2021 must satisfy the eligibility conditions prescribed by CoA. Read further for details of NATA 2021 like date of release of official notification/information brochure, schedule, application procedure & fee, patterns of questions & mode of answering, syllabus for, admit card, examination center, results, etc.
NATA 2021 Notification
NATA 2021 official notification/information brochure will be released and published in Jan 2021 by the Council of Architecture (CoA) on NATA’s official website.
Download NATA Notification 2021 Pdf
NATA 2021 Important Dates
|NATA Event||1st Exam||2nd Exam|
|NATA 2021 notification release||3rd Jan 2021||Jan 2021|
|Application start date||Jan 2021||Jan 2021|
|Application last date||March 2021||June 2021|
|Admit card||April 2021||June 2021|
|NATA Exam||April 2021||July 2021|
|Declaration of results||May 2021||July 2021|
|Mode of exam||Both online & offline|
|NATA Official website||www.nata.in|
NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination (or)
- Applicants should have obtained a diploma (after 10th i.e. 10+3) in any stream recognized by State / Central Govts. Students appearing in the final year of Diploma are also eligible to apply for NATA 2021 (or)
- Applicants should have passed or appeared in the International Baccalaureate Diploma after completing 10 years of schooling
NATA 2021 Application Form
NATA 2021 application forms will be available online at the NATA portal with the release of the information brochure. Interested aspirants will have to visit NATA’s official webpage to fill and submit the NATA 2021 application form. NATA 2021 application form will be divided into two stages
Stage I – Registration Process
Stage II – Submission of Application form
- Step 1 – filling of personal details
- Step 2 – uploading of documents
- Step 3 – payment of fees
After going through all the stages, the candidate will be able to print his/her NATA 2021 application form.
NATA 2021 Application Process
Stage I Registration Process
- Open webpage of NATA
- Find and click on the button ‘Register Now’
- On clicking the said button, you will be landed on the ‘Login Page’
- Once again, click on ‘Register Now’ button
- You will see a form for ‘User Account Registration’
- Select salutation
- Enter your ‘First / Last Name’
- Select ‘Gender’
- Enter your ‘Email ID’ & set ‘Login ID’ & ‘Password’
- Enter and confirm your mobile number
- Select date of birth, state & city
- Then click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab
- Now, you are successfully signed up
Stage II – Submission Of Application Form
- Now login with your chosen credentials
- Find and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button; it will redirect you on the page having an application form
- Enter your personal information as written in class 12th or equivalent mark sheet
- Select place of residence, gender, and nationality
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Enter your communicating address
- Select examination center
- Enter details of your education; must be of either class 10th or equivalent
- Enter further details in your application form
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents
- Click on tab ‘Preview’ to cross-check the details filled in the online application form
- Click on Submit button to submit the form; now, you cannot make any changes in the application form
- You will be landed on ‘Payment Gateway page’
- Select/enter the required fields to process payment
- After making payment, you will see a confirmation page having your ‘application no.’ & ‘transaction no.’
- print this page and keep it safe
Read : NATA 2021 Application Form
Documents To Be Uploaded
- Scanned copy/file of applicant’s own signature in either JPEG or JPG format having a size of minimum 1 KB and a maximum of 30 kb. Image dimension should be 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Scanned copy of community certificate (only for SC / ST applicants) in either JPEG / JPG or PDF format. The size of the file should be between 5 kb – 100 kb.
- The scanned file of recent passport size color photograph in either JPEG or JPG format. The size of the file should be between 4 kb – 100 kb. The photo dimension should be 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
NATA 2021 Application Fee
All the NATA 2021 applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1800/- towards application fee. For applicants belonging to SC / ST category, the application fee is Rs. 1500/-.
All the applicants are needed to use State Bank of India / Bill desk payment gateway for payment of a fee. They are required to select any of the given options to pay the application fee. Payment options are – net banking, credit card & debit card.
Printing Of Confirmation Page
After making the payment successfully, a confirmation page will be displayed. It means that the applicant has been successfully made a payment of application fee & hence registered. The applicant must take a print out of this confirmation page for future reference.
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
- NATA exam has two parts, Part A and Part B.
- Total questions will be 53 and total marks will be 200.
- The total time duration of Part A and B will be 3 hours.
- Part A will be a drawing test of 135 minutes duration to be held in pen & paper mode.
- In the drawing test, there will be three questions for 125 marks (35 marks, 35 marks, 55 marks).
- Drawing aptitude will be held to judge applicants’ several abilities/skills like ‘sense of perspective drawing’ etc
- Part B is an online examination having objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General Aptitude.
- PCM has 15 questions and General Aptitude has 35 questions.
- Total questions will be 50 MCQs and each MCQ will be of 1.5 marks.
- The maximum marks will be 75.
- The time duration will be 45 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Time (in minutes)|
|Part A (Offline test / Paper and Pencil based test)|
|Part B (Online Examination / Objective type test)|
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||15||22.5||45|
NATA Syllabus 2021
|Part A (Offline test / Paper and Pencil based test)||Part B (Online Examination / Objective type test)|
|Drawing Test||Physics||Chemistry||Mathematics||General Aptitude|
|Creating 2D and 3D compositions, understanding of aesthetics, colour texture, scale and proportion of objects, shape, building forms and elements etc.||Electrostatics, Optics, Dual nature of radiation and matter, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic devices, Current Electricity||Basic concepts of Chemistry, Elements classification, structure of atoms, chemical bonding, organic chemistry, chemical thermodynamics||Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.||Mathematical reasoning, Sets and Relations, Mental ability, Analytical reasoning etc.|
NATA 2021 Admit Card
NATA 2021 admit card will be issued to each candidate through the respective webpage. Once admit card is issued online, registered candidates are required to download the soft copy of their admit card. After downloading a soft copy, they must print it on A4 size paper and take it to the concerned examination center along with one photo ID proof.
- Visit the website
- Click on NATA Admit Card link
- Enter required details
- Click on submit
- Download admit card and take a print out
NATA Examination Centres
NATA will be held at/in the following centers/cities – Port Blair, Chirala, Howrah, Siliguri, Kolkata, Hooghly, Asansol, Varanasi, Muzaffarnagar, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Aligarh, Warangal, Karimnagar, Salem, Chennai, Kota, Jaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Ludhiana, Bhatinda, Rourkela, Cuttack, Balasore, Shillong, Nashik, Mumbai, Amravati, Sagar, Gwalior, Ernakulam, Kannur, Mysore, Hubli, Jamshedpur, Samba, Jammu, Gurgaon, Hisar, Ambala, Surat, Rajkot, Anand, Delhi, Patna, Arrah, Vijayawada, Tirupati etc.
NATA will be also held outside India( Dubai). However, an applicant who wants to select Dubai as their first examination center is required to pay an additional fee of Rs. 8000/- at the time of attempting online application.
NATA 2021 Results
After 1 week of online examination, the council will declare NATA result having subject wise mark(s) scored by candidates. Along with that, the council will also upload a response sheet of each examinee for Part A (online examination). NATA 2021 result will have the following details:
- Section-wise and overall marks scored by the candidate
- Status – either pass or fail
Read : NATA 2021 Result
NATA 2021 Qualifying Marks and Validity Of Scores
- Part A – 25% marks or 32 out of 125 marks
- Part B – 25% or 18 out of 75 marks
- Overall qualifying marks would be decided by the council after conducting an examination
- NATA 2021 scores shall be valid only for the academic session 2021-22.